freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Lil swagg

Ashburn, VA

#35444 Oct 26, 2013
{U knw wot tym it is} Ha pac4 2bad u got no punches/ur flows r lame c da ned cluches/on 2go am antiswagga incase u wana learn hw 2 diss/am d don i dnt got tym 2 piss/u cn add me on facebuk if u wan my bb pin/cos i c u r alredy dry al u ned iz vaslin/am done
revolting ego

UK

#35445 Oct 26, 2013
Lol why do the rappers on this site rap with every line a multi or methaphor your rhyme must lead somewhere like a storyline so rap stories with a few multi punchlines her and a there that's how I see it like most lil wayne songs or eminem they tell stories that the public can relate to or wanna relate to that's how they win even you wanna relate to there rhymes that's why you idolize them

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#35446 Oct 26, 2013
revolting ego wrote:
Lol why do the rappers on this site rap with every line a multi or methaphor your rhyme must lead somewhere like a storyline so rap stories with a few multi punchlines her and a there that's how I see it like most lil wayne songs or eminem they tell stories that the public can relate to or wanna relate to that's how they win even you wanna relate to there rhymes that's why you idolize them
Because if you know real rap, rap is poetry and metaphor, simile, puns, etc. they are all poetic devices that poets or rappers use to create a better image of what they are trying to give. rap doesn't always need to be a written storyline, just stories are better ways for people to relate if you are trying to make make perle relate to you. as a rapper you can give the truth, rap about your life, rap about normal life like drugs and sex or rap about something people can all relate to. And multis are a technique that most rappers lack only because they focus so much on other irrelevant topics and try to make a story out of it. Just don't think that all rap is about are stories because its more than just that
SomeRandomDude

United States

#35447 Oct 26, 2013
Little Wayne is sh!t.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#35448 Oct 26, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
Little Wayne is sh!t.
Hey who uou think is better? Eminem or jay z? And why do you think that rapper is better? I personally think eminem is but when you live in ny like me, a lot of people in my school hates eminem they even think kanye is better..:/

And btw I'll have my post definitely monday I'm very busy today and definetly tomorrow because I'm walking for autism because my lil brother has it and I'm walking for two hours in the morning
SomeRandomDude

United States

#35449 Oct 27, 2013
Eminem is sitting on top right now.
SMOOSHY lyricaly insane

Europe

#35450 Oct 27, 2013
damn! You guys are sick,its bad couse i haven't seen any post from a lady yet or maybe i missed them,anyway keep it up (salute)
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#35451 Oct 27, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
Eminem is sitting on top right now.
Co-sign. Jay-z got exposed for biting on YouTube. I would say Em and Nas are about neck and neck but after Rap God I have to say Em is a little bit better and I am not talking about the double timing. I would nod Canibus is still good on wax but he fell over the past three years.

And people are talking about Snow da Product like they never heard of Young Ghattas before. Smh She has a nice flow but that's about it.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#35452 Oct 27, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign. Jay-z got exposed for biting on YouTube. I would say Em and Nas are about neck and neck but after Rap God I have to say Em is a little bit better and I am not talking about the double timing. I would nod Canibus is still good on wax but he fell over the past three years.
And people are talking about Snow da Product like they never heard of Young Ghattas before. Smh She has a nice flow but that's about it.
Haha what about tech n9ne? Hes has incredible multis
revolting ego

UK

#35453 Oct 27, 2013
Lol I respect rapping on more than 1 level I see and understand what rapping is about that's why I love it .that's why we all love just some of us can't make that link but I'm talking about if you wanna make a caree out of rap its not just about you then ,its about the audience that's why it have to be relatable or understandable that's why I dnt want use to "over rap " just maybe a producer or scote is watching so show your best and improve from there
revolting ego

UK

#35454 Oct 27, 2013
Lol lil wayne is relatable that's why I used him and honestly he's entertaining and since rapping is an art it have to be entertaining and for me honestly use can go through my phone eminem is the best !
I especially enjoy how he raps simple about him!! And how shitty then awesome he's life became because of rap.
I enjoy d12 song the most tho
And don't push down on lil wayne its just a different form of rap, that he's using and not what you use to that's all
Eg painting(abstac and physical beauty)
Don't focus to much on one degree because maybe your audience is seperated into 2 different types of people 1 who like this form and the other multies and straight out 1 liners
But if you don't focus on 1 degree you will come of as easygoing and diverse
Soul Twist

Altadena, CA

#35455 Oct 27, 2013
Silent Striker wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a drop an we can give u feed back.. Lettin you know what needs improvement an what not..
Let me show you a lil lesson on street
I'm the kind of rapper that never misses a beat
Step up to me and you'll be feeling the heat
I'll have more sting then you in one of my feet
So you best sit down and take a seat
SomeRandomDude

United States

#35456 Oct 27, 2013
Let me teach you something. Little Wayne is a professional biter. Little Wayne has taken from, 2Pac, Biggie, Jay Z, Naz, stolen whole verses from singers, etc. His best lyrics are bitten and he is sh!t.

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#35457 Oct 27, 2013
Soul Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show you a lil lesson on street
I'm the kind of rapper that never misses a beat
Step up to me and you'll be feeling the heat
So you best sit down and take a seat
Is it just me or is anyone else getting case of deja vu here..
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#35458 Oct 27, 2013
Now there's somme irony: a thief stealing from a thief.
SomeRandomDude wrote:
Let me teach you something. Little Wayne is a professional biter. Little Wayne has taken from, 2Pac, Biggie, Jay Z, Naz, stolen whole verses from singers, etc. His best lyrics are bitten and he is sh!t.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#35459 Oct 28, 2013
Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha what about tech n9ne? Hes has incredible multis
Yes, but Tech is inspired by Em. Em basically fathered that compact mutli style. That double-time flow in Rap God was probably being equally inspired by Tech or Yelawolf. A true artist feeds off of other artists when they get inspiration. That's what that one bar was about, but I'm suprised Masta Ace wasn't included in Rap God.

Em finally dropped a non subliminal diss for once. Waka Flacka Flame got it bad. I think he was dissing Drake or Kanye with that Hey Looking Boy Scheme.

Hey looking boy so gay I can barely say it wit a straight face looking boy you witnessin a mass occur know ya place place lookin boy boy boy hey that boy going to the label everyday lookin boy worked for everything I have get out of my face looking boy...

I think I am misquoting them, but I think it is Drake cause he looks highly feminine sometimes and he was handed his success as opposed to Em grinding for his.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#35460 Oct 28, 2013
It was Drake, I take inspiration from everywhere myself. Drake's old stuff, Eminem, Tech, 2Pac, Biggie, Immortal Tech, etc.
Soul Twist

Altadena, CA

#35461 Oct 28, 2013
Silent Striker wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or is anyone else getting case of deja vu here..
So what do think "Silent Striker" Good or Bad

Dongola, IL

#35463 Oct 28, 2013
Soul Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let me show you a lil lesson on street
I'm the kind of rapper that never misses a beat Step up to me and you'll be feeling the heat
So you best sit down and take a seat"

Overall a decent basic drop... You should try using more complex rhymes. Be as original as you can.

I think I remember seeing something similar somewhere before

Dongola, IL

#35464 Oct 28, 2013
Soul Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this out man..

Rhyme using these words:

Ready
Target
Smack
Brief

Try to make a 4 bar drop using the words listed above.. Remember get creative.. Have a good rhyme scheme. Try using different techniques to make your drop better like:

Wordplay
Punchlines
Metaphors
Transitions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kendrick Lamar interrupts white fan for rapping... Mon Nurddy 1
News Rapper, actor Common to support Baltimore State... May 18 Overseer58 2
News Cardi B weighs in on Girls criticism May 16 Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News Yes, We Kanye? Trump And The GOP May Have A Rea... May 14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 6
News Pop star Chris Brown named in sex assault lawsuit May 12 SICVX 3
Never heard anything like this in my 40 years o... May 10 TXRangerChuck18 1
News Ciara had 'crazy' exercise regime after second ... May 10 USMail XXXII 1