freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
WHY_U_DISSIN

Morristown, TN

#35180 Oct 2, 2013
I just don't like how some of u make two bars that rhyme nothing else rhymes and you call it a rap
Some of you are to focused on dissing you put disses in but they don't rhyme like that's why we're on here is to rap so rap dont sit there and make something like
"Cat hat rat I hit you with a baseball bat "
That's basically what you guys are doing I just came to see good raps and rap a little my self learn new styles and improve but a lot of you don't even rhyme I mean I have a ton of shit I written before but I don't put it on here I freestyle on here
But if u suck that bad either don't post or put a prewritten I wanna see something good I wanna see some actual rap instead of what ever you guys have been doing

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#35182 Oct 2, 2013
WHY_U_DISSIN wrote:
I just don't like how some of u make two bars that rhyme nothing else rhymes and you call it a rap
Some of you are to focused on dissing you put disses in but they don't rhyme like that's why we're on here is to rap so rap dont sit there and make something like
That's basically what you guys are doing I just came to see good raps and rap a little my self learn new styles and improve but a lot of you don't even rhyme I mean I have a ton of shit I written before but I don't put it on here I freestyle on here
But if u suck that bad either don't post or put a prewritten I wanna see something good I wanna see some actual rap instead of what ever you guys have been doing
What you talking about? I rhyme a lotta words at once called MULTIES! Learn this buddy, its when yoy rhyme more than one syllable.
example:
1 syllable:
Hat
Rat
Pat
2 syllables:
Backpack
Snapback
Rat trap

3 syllables:
foolish dude
Stupid move
Losin' too
4 syllables:
Efface the alien
Shank your cranium
Play in stadiums
5 syllables:
Animal slaughter
Cannibal's father
Attitude farther

Don't you see? You can't get far rhyming one syllable words because it shows lack if vocabulary and technique. Then you learn to use literary elements and poetic devices with your MULTIES to be even greater then you can try doing all that and telling a story. Many people are rhyming wayy better than you think. Like shini, SRD, me of course, mulisha made, niahtro, seanny t and other people. Just hope you understand

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#35183 Oct 2, 2013
Phaze the Great wrote:
We'll settle this in the Horrorcore tournament
This ain't halloween yet, you show your horror for ornaments.
my Horrors for more of it.
You can't ablaze my raps.
shut up you ain't getting me...so tape your traps!
I'm not going to diss, the tournament is where we settle this war.
I'm so heinous and wickedly insane I'll bury you next to the devil's ripped corpse.
My next target, I'm licking my lips in thirst for blood from hannibal barca
Homie I'm sicker than the sickest sick child, I'm a cannibal's father...
and yo mulisha made, sick one as always haha
Contained nice punches
thanks bro nice Multi's

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#35184 Oct 2, 2013
WHY_U_DISSIN wrote:

haha who's doing that besides you? your verse is full of single rhymes.. No hate im jus saying..

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#35185 Oct 2, 2013
What you talking about? name on person that isn't rhyming and give examples how, because you're crazy. Everyone is rhyming.
WHY_U_DISSIN

Morristown, TN

#35187 Oct 2, 2013
I know what multis are but some of that ain't even multis some of its just like but some of it ain't rhymes I use slant rhymes some stuff like that
I mean some multis are fine if they make sense but that's the problem with multis most of them don't make sense together like some of the raps I see are like a bunch of sh!t put together not really that much good lines none that get a real reaction from me like I'm sorry but it's just all bland to me
WHY_U_DISSIN

Morristown, TN

#35188 Oct 2, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya style is basic,
ya swimmin in MY POOL
so be d@mned if ya ate quick
face it, I'm hungry
ya material? i just ate it
makin these incisions like a face lift
so if I dig deep you're the one to FACE IT
I'll rap-a-circle round a circle round you
I'm not Royce, but I'll make ya shots soundproof
So when I'm comin to clown you spark ya up like a ground fuse
You better watch these words cause the truth's ready ta pound you
See this has very few rhymes in no multis just some weak sh!t
WHY_U_DISSIN

Morristown, TN

#35191 Oct 2, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
haha who's doing that besides you? your verse is full of single rhymes.. No hate im jus saying..
And yes. I do use singles
But I use slant rhymes and other types
I use all sorts depends on what I rap about to how much I Put in it like okay I will get a little personal here is a rhyme I wrote trying to get my thoughts straight about my girl I mean it may be cheesy but it was about my girl and I was thinking things out in my head cause she done some messed up crap

Some time I don't wanna marry u
Cause I think of all the sh!t u do
I mean what you gonna tell the kids when daddy's crying
How you gonna explain when I'm yelling your name bleeding and dying
I mean you hurt me so bad
What you gonna tell the kids when they say what's wrong with dad
Tears in your eye you will know I'm dead
explain to the kids why daddy isn't there to tuck them into bed
And u will sit there with a gun to your head
But never pull the trigger
Wipe away the tears and try to reconfigure
Kiss the kids send the away
Leave them wondering will mommy gonna see daddy and play
Next thing they know your on the floor next to pills
Then they realize your with daddy
Grow up messed up they think it's their fault
They all kill their selves to
They end up like me and you
It's just a repeating cycle of death
So save me marry me before I commit a theft
See I'm stealing my life soon
I had it on my mind all afternoon
Now will you save me I will wait till I see no moon
So baby save me hold me tight
Fix me and make every thing alright
Lets stop and kiss instead of fight
Now I know I always wanna marry you
I had to think it all through
I don't know how to live with out you
I'm sorry I know you have doubt too
But I never will again I will never have too
Cause I'm know I love you
And don't wanna be with out you
I hope you feel the same I love you boo
You never have to say I love you too
Cause from now on I will try to remember you do

I know I might get hate on it but it's to my girl I know some of you done something stupid for a girl u love
WHY_U_DISSIN

Morristown, TN

#35192 Oct 2, 2013
Lots of singles but I use emotion in that and I used slant rhyme in it a little but that's just me being real with you guys I mean I will be honest if u call me out I'm cool I will tell you the truth I do use all kinda of rhymes but some of your stuff just either don't rhyme either that or don't make sense
I mean really how does this make sense

Gassed up like farts
If I want I could puke good lyrics barf

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#35193 Oct 2, 2013
WHY_U_DISSIN wrote:
<quoted text>See this has very few rhymes in no multis just some weak sh!t
Okay so your problem is complex bars.... You don't understand what he's saying because you haven't been in it long enough, he made a reference to Royce, he cut deep into your face told you to face it (this one made me laugh a little) it all about the way you write. Like me I prefer a basic 2 bar technique like this:
This is it you've finished consider me speed racer
I've no need to knock you out your stupid gone and peed on a tazer

This is a good example of a two bar technique but I also use three bar and sometimes just story format (in other words a big paragraph that flow together) I'm a punchliner meaning I work on good punchlines all around, now yes I'm weak in other field (in which I plan on figuring out which ones I am) I try to stay simple but I hold back just to make sure people understand me (meaning people of less experience) phaze and Bosco are excellent rhymers if you need to learn something about flow go to them where as shini is all about complex bars and he loves to beat you with puns and metaphors. He also likes making references to a lot of games and movies. Seanny T is are horrorcore guy he loves mutilation and decapitation. SRD is our all around guy. He's the one constantly try to find his weak point and fix it, making him weaker in some fields than people but stronger in all the others. He's the one for multi rhymes and complex rhythms as well.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#35194 Oct 2, 2013
WHY_U_DISSIN wrote:
<quoted text>And yes. I do use singles
But I use slant rhymes and other types
I use all sorts depends on what I rap about to how much I Put in it like okay I will get a little personal here is a rhyme I wrote trying to get my thoughts straight about my girl I mean it may be cheesy but it was about my girl and I was thinking things out in my head cause she done some messed up crap

Some time I don't wanna marry u
Cause I think of all the sh!t u do
I mean what you gonna tell the kids when daddy's crying
How you gonna explain when I'm yelling your name bleeding and dying
I mean you hurt me so bad
What you gonna tell the kids when they say what's wrong with dad
Tears in your eye you will know I'm dead
explain to the kids why daddy isn't there to tuck them into bed
And u will sit there with a gun to your head
But never pull the trigger
Wipe away the tears and try to reconfigure
Kiss the kids send the away
Leave them wondering will mommy gonna see daddy and play
Next thing they know your on the floor next to pills
Then they realize your with daddy
Grow up messed up they think it's their fault
They all kill their selves to
They end up like me and you
It's just a repeating cycle of death
So save me marry me before I commit a theft
See I'm stealing my life soon
I had it on my mind all afternoon
Now will you save me I will wait till I see no moon
So baby save me hold me tight
Fix me and make every thing alright
Lets stop and kiss instead of fight
Now I know I always wanna marry you
I had to think it all through
I don't know how to live with out you
I'm sorry I know you have doubt too
But I never will again I will never have too
Cause I'm know I love you
And don't wanna be with out you
I hope you feel the same I love you boo
You never have to say I love you too
Cause from now on I will try to remember you do

I know I might get hate on it but it's to my girl I know some of you done something stupid for a girl u love
I would be careful with slang rhymes where they are good when you need a word to go there and no rhymes to go with then a slant rhyme is excellent. But over use them and it will kill your flow. Not to mention to many slant or stretch rhymes can make you look and sound less experienced.
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#35195 Oct 2, 2013
Woah why u dissin that some time I don't wanna marry you the while thing is quite nice actually
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#35196 Oct 2, 2013
Slow beat, just get the right flow. The comma indicates a pause

You walk in the club, see all the girls fly, see all the girls naked, see all the girls mine
You flip a dime, walk straight to the shrine, see all those words there, well they're all mine
See where I'm from, they worship me, they call me a god, they can't set me free
But I'm not the slave, I hold them up, I'm the tripod, they work for me like I'm the queen bee
They're just taking orders, doing as their told, but look at this dude, he's just slaking off
Phaze is just sitting in a corner, dumping his load, he's acting all good like he's entitled to the payoff
I'll tell you something, I wont sell you stuff, but you better start working, cuz you're gonna get blasted off
People put in all they've got, work till they drop, but you're just sitting there like you're some cop
Cuz if u wanna make it in life, you better in some effort, cuz rhymes harder than getting a wife
You wanna make it like me, making big bucks, see all these girls, yes they've been fuck,
Who else do you think, did that to them, while you think of something, I'll do u a favour, I'll get you some food, and maybe throw in a drink
Cuz I'm a merciful god, I'll make your wishes come true, but if you try to trick me, means you if I'm a fool
I get bad first impressions, but whatever that happens, I'll make you look mad, that you'll need counseling sessions
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#35197 Oct 2, 2013
Phaze your tips for why you dissin is actually very useful and I could understand. Thanks!:D

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35198 Oct 3, 2013
Hannibal Barca wrote:
Rhyme jar, Phaze, Shini and niatroh
You guys just picking on a little kid bro
You guys think you're cool cuz you're backed up by a crew
But gang banging ain't fair, animals should be kept in the zoo
4 fellows tryin ta act big but are as useful as worn out shoes
You guys are hopeless, you're better off playing taboo
Where you keep your mouth shut
If u don't ill treat you like your mom, slut
I'll stick my dick in to pacify you
You know Muay Thai well I'm so scared of you
Rhyme jar your lines are short based, it can't go too far
Unlike Shini, who hasn't posted shit so far
You're active but you post 1 rap in 1 month
You're holding tournaments like your some big cu*t
At least Phaze the great post now and then
Set him self ablaze and contradict himself
Niatroh is the only cool bro
But she's a girl, quite sad tho
Naturally a girl can't rhyme
I can prove this all the time
All you have to do is scroll up and take a look
It's as if its all been stolen from a nursery book
Anyways I don't want to say too much about you four
Well just settle this like men in Halloween Horrorcore
No hate just saw you guys picking on that dude and I just wanted to rap.
my rhymes are short but they slam and dunk you in trash call me Spud Webb
i need one sec to kill you and make you bleed while you crying "i need SOME HELP"
you wanna settle score at Halloween tourney?
it ain't gonna be a safe journey cause i show no mercy
now look who's talking about killing me in horrorcore the one who's afraid to kill an ant
i drill and blast, my raps you won't understand cause i bring abstract
my flow has got MC's and musicians banged i'm privileged call me aristocrat
bringing back the old school in new way make these b!tches clap
no one over here is impressed with your crap i made this to sh!t on your rap
everyday i shoot to kill this stupid kid but this time i'mma make his booty grill
i may go too severe and kill everyone and make Humans myth
and i'm going too hard in this like i'm nickel-plated
i'm sure in tournament you're the first who's gonna get eliminated!

i didn't diss you in this i was only working on my multi's and yeah let's see what you do in tourney

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#35199 Oct 3, 2013
@why_u_dissin
Lmao I didn't think you would take me seriously but heres my expo for that bar.
"gassed up like farts"
"about to puke up good lyrics, BARF!"
Line 1: in slang, gassed up basically means like something is totally wrong because of exaggeration or you lying. Like bro you gassing right now, technically means lying and exaggeration is lying but you're stretching the meaning. So I said you're gassed up like farts because when you fart you pass gas, pretty self explanatory.

Line 2: when I said I meant I'm about to puke up good lyircs, and the I throw it up. Meaning I'm rhyming and from this point when I puke good lyrics I'm about to show you incredible bars and good rhyming technique.

@hannibal barca
Cool dude! Any questions don't be afraid to ask, people might criticize you but as long as you learn. Like why_u_dissin is getting a little hate but we're only try to make it clear to him that every is basically rhyming, you just don't see it or understand it. Soo never be afraid to ask for help on how you should improve

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35200 Oct 3, 2013
fella i asked for help to improve myself but ya'll didn't even help me! that's bad

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#35201 Oct 3, 2013
Rhyme Jar wrote:
fella i asked for help to improve myself but ya'll didn't even help me! that's bad
Rhyme jar I never saw your post about help?
Some Random Dude

United States

#35202 Oct 3, 2013
WHY_U_DISSIN wrote:
Fool, you're trippin'. You're gonna have someone itchin' to burn you alive in a battle. Don't start in unless you want your cage rattled.

Whoops, rhymed. xD
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#35204 Oct 3, 2013
WHY_U_DISSIN wrote:
Shini with all due respect
Shut the f#ck up like all hands on deck
Both hands on my deck
I'm tired of people so lets put a rope around your neck
See shini your rhyme are weak too
Your swimming pool rhymes are see through
Now shini is looking like a weak dude
B!tch u must be in a weak mood
Your broke @ss eating him like old food
Cause this is an old fude
I'm getting bored with your b!tch @sses
Come and make me famous
I get sick of tryna say this
I'm like heat haters make me dangerous
Cover ur eyes I shoot but I'm not shooting aimless
Ya punches are weak sauce
It sounds like yo ready to beat off
Don't be a Pest-o tryin to skeet off
I like to see ya strangle me n mangle me
Hang yaself wit yo laces cuz ya can't wrangle me
Why I'm dissin bet this is that N3mo kid
Cut em deep now he actin like an Emo Kid
Sayin I'm soft go rounds and bring those fibs
My punches will plant fast ya cuz I Debo quick
The jokes on you, now it is Steve-o tricked
I'll make ya look like Jackass, I'll have Steve-O flipped
Ya done over old news, everyone done TiVoed it
Your styles been done ya need to repo it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOURNEY Round 1: Chi-Town vs Niatroh Mon Niatroh 7
TOURNEY Round 1: Annoyin Artist vs Affidavit Sat Affidavit 7
News Kanye West to get MTV lifetime achievement award Aug 29 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
TOURNEY Round 1: Illmortal vs The Proverb Aug 28 The Proverb 3
Hip Hop Lovers Meetups Aug 26 ayefreako 1
News Iggy Azalea dumped as Wiz Khalifa re-releases F... Aug 26 gffdgfh 1
News Darren L. Eastman Launches Universal Expansion ... Aug 25 gary 1
More from around the web