|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Bosco wrote:
Nobody say's anything bout my bar's cuz they copy pastin that shit lol
haha it's pretty funny when I see people asking for feed or comments on their drops, when they NEVER give any kind of constructive criticism..Ive given feed to almost everysingle poster thats been here longer than 6 months and I can count on one hand the people that have actually done that for me here..haha try giving some constructive feed to others some time and maybe people will be more likely to do the same... I swear some dudes think they're such dope rappers but never did a single rap battle or show in real life..smh It's easy to claim you won the game when your playing with yourself..haha
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

I don't touch your post's HHH, 'cause I don't know how to critic them.
juggla66

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Bosco wrote:
Thanks SRD
so you bot gonna respond to my spit towards u ok i win you c unt
Trippy Propz

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

nothing in his pants
Trippy Propz

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

judge it dont report abuse Im reppin syracuse and my rhymes are abstruce im high and im sippin on some gin and some juice

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
I don't touch your post's HHH,'cause I don't know how to critic them.
well the difference imo least you're trying to help someone besi from des yourself. And lately you've been giving actual constructive criticism as opposed to just being snarky.. that's what made me decide to actually help you with some good advice... when I can...
juggla66

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

DJ HellNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im callin u out bitch... Drop something tht is unless ur scared...
you aint biggie you aint pac you aint got no crown at da top you aint got no stripes from around da block thinking you gonna be the next american idol if you talkin shit to me i guess you is suicidal i will slaughter ya family shoot you like bambie kill yo ass like charles manson and the family aint got shit on me dj drake got a job for you in the studio suckin dick stick to producing dick jockey :)
juggla66

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
haha it's pretty funny when I see people asking for feed or comments on their drops, when they NEVER give any kind of constructive criticism..Ive given feed to almost everysingle poster thats been here longer than 6 months and I can count on one hand the people that have actually done that for me here..haha try giving some constructive feed to others some time and maybe people will be more likely to do the same... I swear some dudes think they're such dope rappers but never did a single rap battle or show in real life..smh It's easy to claim you won the game when your playing with yourself..haha
i respect you man if you could give constructive criticism on my raps i would appreciate it

“All Because You Said It...”

Since: Feb 11

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
well the difference imo least you're trying to help someone besi from des yourself. And lately you've been giving actual constructive criticism as opposed to just being snarky.. that's what made me decide to actually help you with some good advice... when I can...
Nice Tee shirts...yow!

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>well the difference imo least you're trying to help someone besi from des yourself. And lately you've been giving actual constructive criticism as opposed to just being snarky.. that's what made me decide to actually help you with some good advice... when I can...
What about me? Where would I stand?
Shini

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Bosco I'll give you feedback. You have nice multies and flow. However the last response you did didn't have strong punches. If you worked on your punchlines, lyrically you would be the whole package.

Rap wise maybe experiment more with metaphores too. Yours are good, but I know you could be more creative. Also challenge some people. You can easily develop these two areas with competition.

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Then @Bosco u up for a battle? Even thou am at lectures i could can and drop and leave anytime, so u up?

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

juggla66 wrote:
<quoted text>so you bot gonna respond to my spit towards u ok i win you c unt
Doesn't mean you won? Just that he's absent right now. So quiet down and wait rook.
cameron sieving

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

I'm sitting in a seat pray in to god that I won't miss a beat while im rapping against the heat I planted a seed and now I'm smoking weed
juggla66

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

DJ HellNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im callin u out bitch... Drop something tht is unless ur scared...
i drop bars and you dont say anything vack and you callin me out

Since: Mar 13

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

juggla66 wrote:
<quoted text> i drop bars and you dont say anything vack and you callin me out
Juggla you wack.
Literally can't rap.
Step back and pack it up in your backpack.
And decide to go.
Before I reach my violence mode.
Wouldn't you like to know?
If I was spitting fast or rhyming slow?
Sorry for being a 'd-ck', welcome to the giants show.
If your rhymes was dope, you would be supplying low.
I'm your foe.
my bars stuck around your neck like its as tight as ropes.
Soo please, "Hang around!"
I'll catch you choking on the mic like I effaced your sound...

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

juggla66 wrote:
<quoted text>i drop bars and you dont say anything vack and you callin me out
Ya know I'm calling you out too... Let's go
King Cash

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Alright If ya wanna rhyme well im game anytime your the unknown poet but your own mama don't know it I'm the expert but your a rhymer who couldn't hack it ima throw a or-ange at your door hinge and your gonna wonder who did it. It was me your master the one who can flow faster then you who is better than you and can rhyme quicker and 100 times better than you so go take your maggot self outta here ya dump truck in the future you'll be standing outside for lunch at a stupid lunch truck All ya dumbfucks all ya rhymes are weak they so low it's sounds like y'all didn't speak if ya really wanna get on and rhyme well this king is down anytime
pac4lyf hater

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Pac4lyf u weak like 7 dayz u suck lyk mosquitos
Mc Phantom

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Look, my punch lines are cluttered; never stuttered, wearing ice means ur soft it doesn’t make you cold blooded,
So don’t step up like you’re gonna get in my way, cuz my my brain is more twisted then a ******* frenchbraid
Ill stomp u on ur ******* chest, my brain is ******* messed, then swallow yo body cuz I put the
“eat” in death,
There aint no cheatin death, so don’t try, yall may not be dead yet but this grenade is live, so you all better run for your ******* lives.
Take yo last step before I end yo life, u got 2 options but u can’t think twice, run, or go down with a fight, Remember I got the gun and u with a knife.
I leave a bicycle wheel around yo neck to remind u that shouldn’t of spoke. You dirty *** bitch I should beat u with a bar of soap, Wherin all green cuz u think u are dope, but break leg man it will remind u your broke.
So many bars I could build up a jail,Ill chop my balls off and leave them in the mail while u Handin bitches hammers cuz u wanna get nailed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,001 - 30,020 of34,653
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Hip-Hop Forum right now

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
8INFINITY Topix Crew Forum 2014 2 hr Niatroh 49
lil bigggy vs MBm 2 hr MBb 36
Lil Biggy Vs MBb 17 hr MBb 1
Do Rappers Hate Black Women? Afro Glitz Magazine (Feb '10) Fri black woman speak 293
Drake and Rihanna get serious Fri Taylor Swift 1
Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespectin... Thu supersonic boom 155
Robin Thicke: 5 Reasons He Needs to Go Away Thu N8 the Grrr8 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••