freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
juggla66

United States

#35034 Sep 18, 2013
DJ HellNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im callin u out bitch... Drop something tht is unless ur scared...
you aint biggie you aint pac you aint got no crown at da top you aint got no stripes from around da block thinking you gonna be the next american idol if you talkin shit to me i guess you is suicidal i will slaughter ya family shoot you like bambie kill yo ass like charles manson and the family aint got shit on me dj drake got a job for you in the studio suckin dick stick to producing dick jockey :)
juggla66

United States

#35035 Sep 18, 2013
Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
haha it's pretty funny when I see people asking for feed or comments on their drops, when they NEVER give any kind of constructive criticism..Ive given feed to almost everysingle poster thats been here longer than 6 months and I can count on one hand the people that have actually done that for me here..haha try giving some constructive feed to others some time and maybe people will be more likely to do the same... I swear some dudes think they're such dope rappers but never did a single rap battle or show in real life..smh It's easy to claim you won the game when your playing with yourself..haha
i respect you man if you could give constructive criticism on my raps i would appreciate it

“All Because You Said It...”

Since: Feb 11

USA

#35037 Sep 18, 2013
Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
well the difference imo least you're trying to help someone besi from des yourself. And lately you've been giving actual constructive criticism as opposed to just being snarky.. that's what made me decide to actually help you with some good advice... when I can...
Nice Tee shirts...yow!

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#35038 Sep 18, 2013
Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>well the difference imo least you're trying to help someone besi from des yourself. And lately you've been giving actual constructive criticism as opposed to just being snarky.. that's what made me decide to actually help you with some good advice... when I can...
What about me? Where would I stand?
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#35039 Sep 19, 2013
Bosco I'll give you feedback. You have nice multies and flow. However the last response you did didn't have strong punches. If you worked on your punchlines, lyrically you would be the whole package.

Rap wise maybe experiment more with metaphores too. Yours are good, but I know you could be more creative. Also challenge some people. You can easily develop these two areas with competition.

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

#35041 Sep 19, 2013
Then @Bosco u up for a battle? Even thou am at lectures i could can and drop and leave anytime, so u up?

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#35043 Sep 19, 2013
juggla66 wrote:
<quoted text>so you bot gonna respond to my spit towards u ok i win you c unt
Doesn't mean you won? Just that he's absent right now. So quiet down and wait rook.
cameron sieving

Denver, CO

#35044 Sep 19, 2013
I'm sitting in a seat pray in to god that I won't miss a beat while im rapping against the heat I planted a seed and now I'm smoking weed
juggla66

United States

#35045 Sep 19, 2013
DJ HellNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im callin u out bitch... Drop something tht is unless ur scared...
i drop bars and you dont say anything vack and you callin me out

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#35047 Sep 19, 2013
juggla66 wrote:
<quoted text> i drop bars and you dont say anything vack and you callin me out
Juggla you wack.
Literally can't rap.
Step back and pack it up in your backpack.
And decide to go.
Before I reach my violence mode.
Wouldn't you like to know?
If I was spitting fast or rhyming slow?
Sorry for being a 'd-ck', welcome to the giants show.
If your rhymes was dope, you would be supplying low.
I'm your foe.
my bars stuck around your neck like its as tight as ropes.
Soo please, "Hang around!"
I'll catch you choking on the mic like I effaced your sound...

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#35048 Sep 19, 2013
juggla66 wrote:
<quoted text>i drop bars and you dont say anything vack and you callin me out
Ya know I'm calling you out too... Let's go
King Cash

Brooklyn, NY

#35049 Sep 20, 2013
Alright If ya wanna rhyme well im game anytime your the unknown poet but your own mama don't know it I'm the expert but your a rhymer who couldn't hack it ima throw a or-ange at your door hinge and your gonna wonder who did it. It was me your master the one who can flow faster then you who is better than you and can rhyme quicker and 100 times better than you so go take your maggot self outta here ya dump truck in the future you'll be standing outside for lunch at a stupid lunch truck All ya dumbfucks all ya rhymes are weak they so low it's sounds like y'all didn't speak if ya really wanna get on and rhyme well this king is down anytime
pac4lyf hater

UK

#35051 Sep 20, 2013
Pac4lyf u weak like 7 dayz u suck lyk mosquitos
Mc Phantom

Markham, Canada

#35052 Sep 20, 2013
Look, my punch lines are cluttered; never stuttered, wearing ice means ur soft it doesn’t make you cold blooded,
So don’t step up like you’re gonna get in my way, cuz my my brain is more twisted then a ******* frenchbraid
Ill stomp u on ur ******* chest, my brain is ******* messed, then swallow yo body cuz I put the
“eat” in death,
There aint no cheatin death, so don’t try, yall may not be dead yet but this grenade is live, so you all better run for your ******* lives.
Take yo last step before I end yo life, u got 2 options but u can’t think twice, run, or go down with a fight, Remember I got the gun and u with a knife.
I leave a bicycle wheel around yo neck to remind u that shouldn’t of spoke. You dirty *** bitch I should beat u with a bar of soap, Wherin all green cuz u think u are dope, but break leg man it will remind u your broke.
So many bars I could build up a jail,Ill chop my balls off and leave them in the mail while u Handin bitches hammers cuz u wanna get nailed
AngelB

Denver, CO

#35053 Sep 20, 2013
Wow! Okay! everyones fighting with everyone all You Clowns are a wack, with the different shit u try to rap Im chick with a Gun Never cared what u thought, I fought my way to the top and i bring that from my tounge I rap like nun I make more sence then Miraj making rhymes the shit showing Bitches we Go Hard
And im not a rapper lol
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#35054 Sep 20, 2013
Yo! I'm back from the dead
I've come to take your head!
I'll take everything from you
I'll give ur girlfriend head, u new?
I ain't gonna stop cuz this is what I've become
From a dumb scum
To the guy with the huge ass income!
Speaking off ass, how's your moms implant
Did u listen to me?
Stop chanting cuz u can't change
Ur just sitting there like a plant
To me ur just an ant
-eater, are u gonna post this, tweeter?
You are nothing to me
You are nothing to everyone
Therefore you are nothing.
U have SEIzed to exist
So cut ur fake SEI
-zure(sure) u can rap, but is that good enough?
You seem to have a fever
Try taking a tweezer and pulling out that teacher from your beaver cuz neither one of us wants to see you cry
Stop acting like an achiever and start being a believer
Start by believing you can't rap
So flag a cab and get outta here fag!
MC Phantom

Markham, Canada

#35055 Sep 20, 2013
soft

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35056 Sep 21, 2013
alright! i'm cumin'(coming) fresh your mama's are using my sperms in place of listerine
gettin' down in this game like its quick sand too deep in this thing
i get extreme with rhymin' this sh!t all mine this is my regime
all rookie's ya'll should BACK DOWN ya'll got hands of chick an'(chicken) sayin' you can hold a GAT WOW!
half of ya'll are fake G's like silicon boobs are covered with plain tee's
mattyb

Limerick, Ireland

#35058 Sep 21, 2013
Ha ha u guys think u good
We'll I'm better than the hood
Check out my vids in Utube
If u wanna be the best
Cys I'm like rappin all day better den the rest
Yeah I sing and dance but I alsow rap better then all of yall
you wanna use my shall?
Aha yeah I know u do don't be afraid oh wait ye do!

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#35059 Sep 21, 2013
mattyb wrote:
Ha ha u guys think u good
We'll I'm better than the hood
Check out my vids in Utube
If u wanna be the best
Cys I'm like rappin all day better den the rest
Yeah I sing and dance but I alsow rap better then all of yall
you wanna use my shall?
Aha yeah I know u do don't be afraid oh wait ye do!
Dont try too act like mattyb off of youtube the kid gots skill, he dont need some skill-less hack
messing with his rep... And if this is the real mattyb from from youtube welcome to to forum bro..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV presenter says meth cooks should be 'shot in... Feb 20 BHM5267 5
Goonsspace Feb 17 Big Goon 2
Going crazy trying to figure out who sang these... Feb 16 The unknown 1
News Grammys 47 mins ago 9:06 p.m.Pregnant Beyonce g... Feb 16 Confry1 1
Can anyone help me? Feb 16 Waweru Njoroge 1
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... Feb 14 Phil 2
Roya2Faces - Paranoia oordeel Feb 14 Skrotbiler 4
More from around the web