Since: Sep 13

Beirut, Lebanon

#34853 Sep 5, 2013
Who wanna rap battle me ? Bring it on u scared biatches
Some Random Dude

Richland, WA

#34856 Sep 5, 2013
GodOrrap wrote:
My lyrical combat, will leave you deceased and in piece on tracks I bring the heat on wax, to split through your hard hats When I deliver rhymes, I rock you from your liver to your spine When I spit I gotcha giving up the mic, unable to give another line My techniques have been critiqued, been given five stars Iím living like a star with over nine cars, Iím never behind bars To go against me youíre gonna need a permanent type of insurance Thatís unheard of, come try to rap on my tracks and get murdered So many things in my life, Iíve been trying to shake Either night or day, my rhymes are the only thing that makes me try 2 stay awake I got enough issues, to blow tears on about 1,000 tissues If you come against me, you better bring your flowers with you Iíll murder you without a pistol, words off the top of the dome Acts as my chrome, no need for gats I get relaxed in the zone When Iím in the moment, I spit lyrical components Unfit for anyone unfocused who hasnít slept on it And no one is potent enough to try and test the pedigree Going against my techniques is like going against my weaponry Do u really wanna TEST ME!?
You are at this kids level, a disgrace.

Some Random Dude

Richland, WA

#34857 Sep 5, 2013
-rapSwipe- wrote:
anyway @SRD am done wit ma 16 bars.
Iight, I will reply after Seanny-T and Shini get their battles done. I gotta get Seanny-T to reply to Yo Yo Yo's then post his and we'll get that one set.

After we get a good decision on Seanny-T and I's battle. It'll be Shini, then you, iight?

Beirut, Lebanon

#34858 Sep 5, 2013
S[ome Random Dude] thanks for the comment man, but to bad i can care less I'll find you one day, stretch you out longer then a giraph's neck Iust playin man, ill just put you to death you with my last breath If your gona put a message, post it in rap Atleast write something that ill never wana forget Say something, say anything to get me pissed So i could take my rage out on my next diss But for now ill move to my next victim unless if you really wana battle go against me..

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

#34859 Sep 5, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Iight, I will reply after Seanny-T and Shini get their battles done. I gotta get Seanny-T to reply to Yo Yo Yo's then post his and we'll get that one set.
After we get a good decision on Seanny-T and I's battle. It'll be Shini, then you, iight?
Alright,its good D,i could even improve ma verse,anyway hope u have a heart pumpin battle.peace

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#34860 Sep 5, 2013
GodOrrap wrote:
S[ome Random Dude] thanks for the comment man, but to bad i can care less I'll find you one day, stretch you out longer then a giraph's neck Iust playin man, ill just put you to death you with my last breath If your gona put a message, post it in rap Atleast write something that ill never wana forget Say something, say anything to get me pissed So i could take my rage out on my next diss But for now ill move to my next victim unless if you really wana battle go against me..
He'd kill your child like rhymes. The majority here could kill you except for various noobies here an there.

Beirut, Lebanon

#34861 Sep 5, 2013
yo [Niatroh] i really liked it haha just playin no i didnt i was just lyin so u think your always wearin the crown well see whos wearin it when ur tied up side down hangin over a bridge, prayin for your kids that you live but its to late now, havent you realized your already on the way down screemn louder, i dnt see why cuz the more you screem the less it matters bout to splatter,and shatter your whole face you shouldnt be here right now your in the wrong place mickey mouse is that way..are you ok? i see that your starting to bleed watch wat your doin ur getn blood on your feet send me to the hospital i gota a disease hurry up run to get the vaccine haha thats wat ur sayn when im done your already dead son, and ive already won!

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34862 Sep 5, 2013
GodOrrap wrote:
yo [Niatroh] i really liked it haha just playin no i didnt i was just lyin so u think your always wearin the crown well see whos wearin it when ur tied up side down hangin over a bridge, prayin for your kids that you live but its to late now, havent you realized your already on the way down screemn louder, i dnt see why cuz the more you screem the less it matters bout to splatter,and shatter your whole face you shouldnt be here right now your in the wrong place mickey mouse is that way..are you ok? i see that your starting to bleed watch wat your doin ur getn blood on your feet send me to the hospital i gota a disease hurry up run to get the vaccine haha thats wat ur sayn when im done your already dead son, and ive already won!
At least it rhymed. And it followed a common theme. And that's it no structure, no punch, it was dull. Not avoid diss but shows potential. At least you know what a rhyme is. But I don't wear a crown. I'm not sure what my rank is on here actually. In fact SRD what would I be ranked? I'm not a vet and not a noobie soo?

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34864 Sep 5, 2013
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it rhymed. And it followed a common theme. And that's it no structure, no punch, it was dull. Not avoid diss but shows potential. At least you know what a rhyme is. But I don't wear a crown. I'm not sure what my rank is on here actually. In fact SRD what would I be ranked? I'm not a vet and not a noobie soo?
Didint u have ur vet battle status?or it was phaze?But you had 1,@RRC yea ur a Vet.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34865 Sep 5, 2013
-rapSwipe- wrote:
<quoted text>Didint u have ur vet battle status?or it was phaze?But you had 1,@RRC yea ur a Vet.
No I beat Chitown but it wasn't for vet status. Every other time I've faced a vet I've lost. I'm the holder of the Punchline title still.

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34866 Sep 5, 2013
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>
No I beat Chitown but it wasn't for vet status. Every other time I've faced a vet I've lost. I'm the holder of the Punchline title still.
ah ow,sorry,but congrats.Anyway i would be havin a vet battle status with @SRD,so ya could go against @seanny T for vet status,peace.
Some Random Dude

United States

#34867 Sep 5, 2013
Seanny and Shini are missing in action. :(

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34868 Sep 5, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Seanny and Shini are missing in action.:(
Hey what would you say my "ranking" is per say here.
CsMooTH42021

Sanford, FL

#34869 Sep 5, 2013
mad_Mike wrote:
SPIT UR GAME!
AND IMMA SPIT, fuck a mic i dont need it ,i spit fire just try and read it, i am in dire need of some kind of demon to try me fuck yall i will be the angel of my life my own sacrifice i give you time to think about it imagine me 16 on the couch freestylin at 3 am, bitch im wilin, tryna find a reason, i said i need a demon cuz all i see is devils preachin next to reverends bleedin, see me now bowin, askin for help you bastards just step around me the outcast of society the reason you ask your parents what makes you so much different why are you gifted with the gift of sanity im not a christian but god must of branded me as outlandish a rabid dog outside you home fuck a bone get a gun, shoot me down but dont look down you might see resemblance see your pain in my eyes, we are all deprived scarred as a child thats why we all act harder then we try to, its just natural now, we all bounce to power like pyru's with guns either get shot or join the fun, boy dont run life catches up we all act up but get pulled down by our own inner demons, born in fire either burn up or start gleamin, give up and just leave or push forward grab the sword leave your mark steamin on this world they will remember or forget the reason why we all live the fight to the peak it lies underneath our own skin, dont hide from your own sin, we all human quit usin excuses just do it, its not like me to indulge but this mic gives me right to explode,
CsMooTH42021

Sanford, FL

#34870 Sep 5, 2013
f&*% all yall would u really mess with someone with insonmia up all night tryna find your home son, and when the cops come im gone son, look at you, scared like i just tightened the noose, dont choke now cuz everyone is lookin at you, no response, good, shut up and watch, i spit that shit thatll blow up like a bomb, gon' go write a song, but just know that you wont be on this website for long so long
CsMooTH42021

Sanford, FL

#34871 Sep 5, 2013
oh the god of rap, you probably stockin bags a wal mart f$^5 your wall, you post shit i wrote shit 4 years ago to keep from killin hoes, its simple tho, my lifes an instrumental, till i fill my bill fold, i spit whole lines of shit that ruin your whole life bitch, i aint even gotta rhyme bitch but i do just to paint the picture bright bitch, i aint dissin you just want you to hear me, cuz i have arrived and all weak rhymers shoud fear me, clearly this is the website of people writin wack shit just to pass the time, like facebook in discuise, im truly freestylin, and if you like losing your pride hit me up cuz im your guy.
CsMooTH42021

Sanford, FL

#34872 Sep 5, 2013
try me, when im done i bet you'll need an iv, this isnt just rap, its what my whole life be, so if your rhymes are wack, id rather you just scroll right by me, dont waste my time cuz im kinda like the devil in disguise ill end this shit tonight my pen is like a knife i cut all your misconseptions and watch that shit fry, in other words im pokin holes in everything you think you know about bein real, this shits unreal, your true self you conceal, im beggin you please respond, cuz your the fuze and im the bomb, blow me bitch
CsMooTH42021

Sanford, FL

#34873 Sep 5, 2013
and if you dont know, soon you will know

all im askin for is a minute, do i seem like the type who bears any resemblance to these other guys who try to act different by wearin long socks and shoes that are givin to them, sorry but im from the generation where kids are cocky cuz their parents got money, and im the one who ate mcnuggets, for supper breakfast and lunch, i work my ass off and go to school and see all these jack offs actin like they the baddest part of humanity, the saddest part is the vanity that they take part in without even realizing that they are merely in disguise, one day you and i will be more alike then you want to believe, the only difference is that i realized it before i went bankrupt and could make dividends, we are all insane just keep playin till it hits you. idk fuck it no one will miss you
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#34875 Sep 5, 2013
Wow that's a lot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JAY-Z defends his lyrics that were accused of b... 7 hr VuxVux 2
I just dropped this song and I'd really appreci... Tue JoeyPhoenix 1
News Teen Faces Criminal Charges For Playing XXXTENT... Tue VuxVux 2
post hottest artists in atlanta with song !! Aug 18 musikhead415 1
News Could Beyonce finally win album of the year at ... (Feb '17) Aug 18 taylance 3
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Aug 14 Tex- 4
Vik Hampton-$ (C.R.E.A.M) Aug 8 Vik 2
More from around the web