Some Random Dude

United States

#34638 Aug 26, 2013
Dude, at a risk of sounding like Eminem. Most new guys on here from the 313 are absolutely terrible. Just down right terrible, I expect more from all of you.

Hell I.C.P. even slams you, at least they have massive subliminals.

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

#34639 Aug 26, 2013
313 Detroit wrote:
check my sh!t im the best battle rappin sence 5
Seriously?even your spellin thinks otherwise,seriously if u dont post anything better than quater of ma post i aint gonna reply.And stop sayin u the best,that sh!t bores the hell out of people,i can help ya improve ya verse but if you thing u know it all,then like kendrick "ignorance is bliss",peace.
Bosco

Denver, CO

#34640 Aug 26, 2013
So ENERGETIC, my PEN'S KINETIC ENERGY ELECTRICALLY presses COMPLEXITIES into MELODIES with ZEALOTRY! TELLIN THESE WELL BENEATH'S, i'm HELL UNLEASHED! CELERY in my SWISHA! That shit dat GITCHA VISION FLINCHIN! Exhale look like it's WIN-TA!(winter) Nd SINCE YA BROUGHT IT UP, I GOT ENOUGH ta LIGHT THIS BITCH UP! Don't MIND MY VIOLENT SYMPTOMS! LIE'S TRIED TO MISGUIDE MY WISDOM! Cuz they TRY TA DIVIDE US nd THEN SOME! That's WHY THE MILE'S UP, not the INCOME!

Since: Aug 13

detroit MI

#34641 Aug 26, 2013
-rapSwipe- wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously?even your spellin thinks otherwise,seriously if u dont post anything better than quater of ma post i aint gonna reply.And stop sayin u the best,that sh!t bores the hell out of people,i can help ya improve ya verse but if you thing u know it all,then like kendrick "ignorance is bliss",peace.
the truth is i have been rapping sence 5 so iv got skill for rap its just hard to find the words to replace other words if you get what im saying like this..
im trying to do what i want to do, but the words wont come out like i want them to. they just keep sittin up there like a head in a noose, and i just want to go up and let it loose. every time i try i get chocked up and when that happens i get fed up. cant do nothin right to save my life if i was in a battle i could not fight but i jump in my head and i think to me. and try to do what i wanted to do all my life and try to see what i couldnt see that i was only just the hype
please help
Some Random Dude

United States

#34642 Aug 26, 2013
313 is a story teller... Like Drake, you can't spit in battles. I'm talking about when Drake was making it, not when he sold out. His first sh!t was sick.

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34643 Aug 26, 2013
First you need to know the litreture devices,like=metaphors,puns,si miles,double entenders and others to improve your verse and make it intrestin.
Now for the basic lets start with a bar.a bar consists of 2 lines, the set up and the punch,like comedians use,and that helps u struture ur verse well,for example:
"The reps you spit useless so this is Diss-information,
ma raps damage your 4-4-2 so ma diss-in-Formation."
and your rymin should consist of multies basically meanin more than 1 syllable ryme,so like what i did,"diss-information and diss-in-formation ryme and
this has 5 syllable ryme,some of the greatest ones.And also read rappin for dummies,and google terms,and if your serious in less than 2 weeks u will be come a pro.peace.
Some Random Dude

United States

#34644 Aug 26, 2013
Can anyone teach this fool story telling or do I have to dig my claws back into story telling again?
Some Random Dude

United States

#34645 Aug 26, 2013
Rapswipe, it doesn't happen in less then 2 weeks. It takes YEARS, learning the basics of lyricism takes months. However, he's a story teller, not a lyrisist. I can teach him, but I haven't done story telling in 2 years. That's 2 out of 5 years writting and spitting since I have been doing that. It will be a trip for the both of us if I dig back into it.

Shini, I have 12 out of 16 bars written, it's taking awhile. My life when soft and got filled with less bullsh!t, so I have less to work with.

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34646 Aug 26, 2013
Over flow,
comatose,
camera pose,
capture foes,
cuttin toes,
slappin hoes,
catchin cold.
laundry fold.

all this are 3 sylable multies,like how i have shown you make 4 bars,dont be too focused on the words,just make them ryme.
Crime be,
crime scene.
watch how i use them,
"Ma crew legalIssues will be the were the crime be,

cause we are like yellow tapes,we always present at a crime scene".

Now its your turn,4 bars with the top multies.
Some Random Dude

United States

#34647 Aug 26, 2013
I'm a beast, cuttin' toes off of captured foes.
I've got blood on my hands from slapping hoes,
passing my corners and seein' laundry folds.
I'm gonna ice that b!tch like she catchin' colds.

^ This is storytelling.^

Simplified storytelling to say the least. It has more to do with word play and flows that are smooth, then straight up lyricism. If he has the voice, then he can just flow smoothly over a track, like Snoop, Drake, Cuda... Etc.

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34648 Aug 26, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Rapswipe, it doesn't happen in less then 2 weeks. It takes YEARS, learning the basics of lyricism takes months. However, he's a story teller, not a lyrisist. I can teach him, but I haven't done story telling in 2 years. That's 2 out of 5 years writting and spitting since I have been doing that. It will be a trip for the both of us if I dig back into it.
Shini, I have 12 out of 16 bars written, it's taking awhile. My life when soft and got filled with less bullsh!t, so I have less to work with.
oh sorry i didnt see this post,like i woundnt have wasted my time writin that,anyway he is yours.were am from(Ghana) or africa we would say his rappin is a curse caus the aint nothin in it,but if u see the spark,then polish that rock.peace.

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34649 Aug 26, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
I'm a beast, cuttin' toes off of captured foes.
I've got blood on my hands from slapping hoes,
passing my corners and seein' laundry folds.
I'm gonna ice that b!tch like she catchin' colds.
^ This is storytelling.^
Simplified storytelling to say the least. It has more to do with word play and flows that are smooth, then straight up lyricism. If he has the voice, then he can just flow smoothly over a track, like Snoop, Drake, Cuda... Etc.
Yo thats sick man,loved how ya ripped them apart,nice.

detroit MI

#34650 Aug 26, 2013
i like to rap about the sh!t in my life like drake and eminem, so that way i know what to say

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#34651 Aug 26, 2013
313 Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is i have been rapping sence 5 so iv got skill for rap its just hard to find the words to replace other words if you get what im saying like this..
im trying to do what i want to do, but the words wont come out like i want them to. they just keep sittin up there like a head in a noose, and i just want to go up and let it loose. every time i try i get chocked up and when that happens i get fed up. cant do nothin right to save my life if i was in a battle i could not fight but i jump in my head and i think to me. and try to do what i wanted to do all my life and try to see what i couldnt see that i was only just the hype
please help
Yea man just try to have better grammar first. Right now you really suck

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#34652 Aug 26, 2013
313 Detroit wrote:
i like to rap about the sh!t in my life like drake and eminem, so that way i know what to say
But your going about it wrong... Nobody wants to hear about your dîck... Unless its in a super sick bar.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34653 Aug 26, 2013
-rapSwipe- wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sorry i didnt see this post,like i woundnt have wasted my time writin that,anyway he is yours.were am from(Ghana) or africa we would say his rappin is a curse caus the aint nothin in it,but if u see the spark,then polish that rock.peace.
I have Ghanaian blood in me to , but I'm
More Nigerian

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34654 Aug 26, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Ghanaian blood in me to , but I'm
More Nigerian
oh seriously?I thought i was the only african here.LOL
Bosco

Denver, CO

#34655 Aug 26, 2013
-rapSwipe- wrote:
Over flow,
comatose,
camera pose,
capture foes,
cuttin toes,
slappin hoes,
catchin cold.
laundry fold.
all this are 3 sylable multies,like how i have shown you make 4 bars,dont be too focused on the words,just make them ryme.
Crime be,
crime scene.
watch how i use them,
"Ma crew legalIssues will be the were the crime be,
cause we are like yellow tapes,we always present at a crime scene".
Now its your turn,4 bars with the top multies.
DISPATCH SHOULD KNOW, they "CATCHIN COLD'S" from my MAGIC FLOWS!

AFTA SHOW'S I'm "SLAPPIN HOES" ASSES, BADDEST RAPPA till the CASTKET CLOSE!

STATUS QUO MATTER THO, SO sit BACK FO the "CAMERA POSE"!

Nd if ya "CAPTURE FOES", then ima SHATTER n SMASH THE BONES of my CAPTORS!

(OH, nd i'm an ORNERY SOUL, so ps, "LAUNDRY FOLD" don't rhyme with any of the other OPTIONS ATOP THIS POST!)

detroit MI

#34656 Aug 26, 2013
im like 35% black on my dads side
Some Random Dude

United States

#34658 Aug 26, 2013
Basicly, I can't see you turning out like Eminem. You need to push towards, Cuda, Drake, Snoop, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Tupac so Overrated? (Aug '07) 14 hr The Real Slim K 156
News Forbes Five Hip-Hop Rich List 2015: Preview & C... Sun I Need You So 2
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... Apr 29 LineCalier 102
News Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry hijacked black culture:... Apr 29 UruEuWauWau 21
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao Tickets Sell... Apr 27 tomstev34 1
Ariana Grande Split From Big Sean After 'Billio... Apr 27 randy634 1
Kjk Rap Battle Group Chat Apr 26 Buphoon 1
More from around the web