This thing still on???
Some Random Dude

United States

#34450 Aug 5, 2013
Eh, whatever.
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#34451 Aug 6, 2013
Yo I'm back everyone, if y'all even still remember me lol...but I've been working on a mixtape and am back for good.
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#34452 Aug 6, 2013
" GOON CITY "

Bullets from a gun shoot threw your bladder,
with blood chewed and shattered from 2 cadavers my troops are badgers,
state police face defeat with the race laced with meat placed with there faces beat pacin in the street with my matrix feat,
my ox will slit your mug your getting chopped in boxes, droplets of blood, with your top plopped in a jug gettin dropped from a slug poppin a drug, bodies
stacked to the height of street lights in the city,
shottys capped threw thugs and I might beat u with a pipe for a 50,
got the sight click,
night bitc$ don't miss me

“Jet Life”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#34453 Aug 6, 2013
Freedom to we though it was never promised, God the king of loyalty still crucifed for being honest, Humanity is not what is useto be, who will be your lord and savior other than the ones you see in modern comics, Rich in the mind with knowledge but too poor to speak, All thats left to do is pray for peace and my family, Our lifes in the hands of the worlds most selfish puppets, Who promised us liberty but isnt that ironic.
Shini

Wilmington, DE

#34454 Aug 6, 2013
139_Lenox wrote:
Yo I'm back everyone, if y'all even still remember me lol...but I've been working on a mixtape and am back for good.
Sup Lenox. How many tracks have you done so far?
Shini

Wilmington, DE

#34455 Aug 6, 2013
^ BTW I am not in Wilmington. That's my proxy. lol
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#34456 Aug 6, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Lenox. How many tracks have you done so far?
what's good bro? Oh and 15..

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#34457 Aug 6, 2013
Sitting and waiting my date is impatant while im smoke weed and having a conversation this is the continuation donít put me in a box no isolation a threat you scared to be facin having fun while im in recreation no I aint a gang affiliation my brains full of frustration im brothers to the game blood relation im tryna hit it for this generation my rhyme says it all no explination im in the top secret classification I think I need a adult education co sim sick of this victimization im from NZ that proud to be my nation just made this thing up please donít be hatin so like it up so I know im communicating give it a 5 star rating

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#34459 Aug 7, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Eh, whatever.
Okay well lets get it started then.
Bugatti man

Toronto, Canada

#34460 Aug 7, 2013
Swag in my shoos swag in my car swag in the club swag reacts so far
Some Random Dude

United States

#34462 Aug 7, 2013
Zeanny-T, re-match. I'm back, I am here to spill forth my mind. Hope your ready for this horrorcore sh!t.
Some Random Dude

United States

#34463 Aug 7, 2013
Anyone else, I will take you all right now. I think I found another groove to run in. Shini, even you, let's go.
Some Random Dude

United States

#34464 Aug 7, 2013
Oh, if you wanna hear my spit this. Just add me on live.

LeWorldDementia

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34465 Aug 7, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Oh, if you wanna hear my spit this. Just add me on live.

LeWorldDementia
Live?
Some Random Dude

United States

#34466 Aug 8, 2013
Xbox
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#34467 Aug 8, 2013
I'll take your homie and start stabbing him in sessions, anything from battered intestines to bladder infections, blood splattered from weapons, your guts shattered in sections, your head fractured from bats to perfection, matter injections, I don't take crap so that's just a lesson, no conclusions, slow contusions, blood flowin and oozin, There's growin confusion, 666 spinning in circles, showin illusions, there's evil history down in my basement, dead bodies in exorcist positions that are ancient, signs drawn saying danger pointing towards my house on the pavement, deer heads hanging on my fireplace with fake eyes as a replacement, Blades that'll rip threw your flesh, aids, guns, and grenades, I'm just amuin to the death, in my attic I got human sacrifices, I even got Jason's axe that slices, it's just the fact that that's the nicest

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34468 Aug 8, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Xbox
Oh lol should've known that...
Trinity Knight

Eastpointe, MI

#34469 Aug 8, 2013
That was dope!!!!
Some Random Dude

United States

#34470 Aug 8, 2013
Lenox, I really liked most of it. The deer heads threw it off though. That sh!t isn't scary, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Week in Billboard Chart History: Ten Years... 52 min Octopus 2
News Forbes Five Hip-Hop Rich List 2015: Preview & C... 2 hr Lady Madonna 3
Why is Tupac so Overrated? (Aug '07) 19 hr The Real Slim K 156
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... Apr 29 LineCalier 102
News Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry hijacked black culture:... Apr 29 UruEuWauWau 21
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao Tickets Sell... Apr 27 tomstev34 1
Ariana Grande Split From Big Sean After 'Billio... Apr 27 randy634 1
More from around the web