“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#34308 Jul 21, 2013
dweezy wrote:
First of all, none of you know rap
All you broke bitches thinking your all that
Sitting here trying to diss each other
When your probably still living with your mother..
so instead of wasting your time on the internet
Go or and get a job that your good at
So if you guys really wanna talk
You can hit me up on my face book wall
So if you guys really wanna know me
my real name is Dylan Bovee!
So I expect a message from all of you
Before I come back and did each and every one of you
"before I come back and did each and every one of you."
I'm picking your murder weapon, theres many guns to chose.
Ima be at your front lawn and homie freddy's coming too.
Ima "phaze" through dweezy, your slains due these weeks.
This is just way too easy, I'm known to flame noobs weekly.
Whoever gave you freebees?
You're gonna hate too meet me, ima face you extremely. You think your lame move deceivesme, I'm having raised roofs increasing.
Because thats how high I am.
You're going "soft", you're never gonna die a man.
I'm boiling this "beef", like a frying pan.
I'm so nasty watch topix censor this like I replied with scams.
Some Random Dude

Denver, CO

#34312 Jul 21, 2013
-rapSwipe- wrote:
@srd why i aint in the list?I have been on this site just waiting for torneys.
This has arguably got to be one of the most annoying questions I have EVER read. Why are you not on the list? Why the f-k do you think.../facepalm

1. Epitaph

2. Niatroh

3. Shini

4.-Rapswipe-

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34313 Jul 21, 2013
F-K do you think?WTF is wrong with this dude?I have been talking about a new tourney for a long tym and this is the s.hit you give me?how rude.
Some Random Dude

Denver, CO

#34314 Jul 21, 2013
Tell me, were you in the lastbtourney? Dod you tell me you want in on the tourney? Have you been here to know I was going to have you in on the tourney?
Some Random Dude

Denver, CO

#34315 Jul 21, 2013
Did you tell me you want in on the tourney?*** Dang phone...

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#34316 Jul 21, 2013
shouldn't be a big deal, I'm sure -rapswipe- wasn't left off on purpose, everybody that was already on it, signed in already, it's not like he could " assume " you wanted in and put you in, but aye, let's keep it moving, I think once atleast 6 sign up, we could start
Some Random Dude

Denver, CO

#34317 Jul 21, 2013
I want a minimum of 8

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#34318 Jul 21, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Black's Back!
We have
1. Epitaph
2. Niatroh
3. Shini
In the metaphoric pun tournament. Who wants to join up?
I'm in if that's cool
Some Random Dude

Denver, CO

#34319 Jul 21, 2013
1. Epitaph
2. Niatroh

3. Shini
4.-Rapswipe-

5. chi-town lover

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#34320 Jul 21, 2013
3 more guys come on
Seanny T

Richmond, Canada

#34321 Jul 21, 2013
Would if i could. I feel bad i havnt done much on here. Moving outta the parents house is twice as hard as i thought lol gotta work so much to make some bank. But i promise ill do something big soon

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34322 Jul 21, 2013
Yo @Srd mehn am sorry if you didnt get what i meant.its all good now am on the list,how many bars caus i predict me and "@shini" battle,so i gotta prepare for "DEATH".

“No pain No Gain!”

accra(Ghana)

#34323 Jul 21, 2013
Yo @seanny T you can join bro,even though i know how moving is really hard and disturbin.But this tourney could be very instrestin.
MikeDieselSpitti n

Laurinburg, NC

#34324 Jul 21, 2013
You kids are just playing my words are all real. One cheap ass date and your girls is sealing the deal. I'm stealing 3rd base bitch its a home run. Skeet skeet on her face before she kisses you son. Mr. Steal Ya Girl is on this bitch but its just getting started. Don't keep trying to keep going cause you'll end up looking retarded. Now its time to put an end to these sick ass song I'm bout to spark this blunt and show yalls ladies some long dong. As a matter of fact I changed my mind I'm gonna keep kicking this dead dog like I got a rewind. Don't worry dog when I hit it big I'll keep my bitches in mind. Your words are sounding slack shit your pockets are too. Take these two cents and get a beer and some food. I'm tired of killing Mics with no real competition. A real fucking rapper? Wheres he at? Y'all stop trippin. Mike Fucking Diesel on this shit and I'm rippin. Holes in your souls and in your mind is where I stay. And what's in your girls panties is what I continue to slay. Don't feel bad she's in love with you bro. But that's what you fucking get when you wife up a ho. She likes all your flowers and your sweet shit too. But women have needs and that's what I'm here to do. I wish you were here so I could pick on your bitch ass. Your clothes are ragged and your breath smells like gas.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34325 Jul 21, 2013
MikeDieselSpittin wrote:
You kids are just playing my words are all real. One cheap ass date and your girls is sealing the deal. I'm stealing 3rd base bitch its a home run. Skeet skeet on her face before she kisses you son. Mr. Steal Ya Girl is on this bitch but its just getting started. Don't keep trying to keep going cause you'll end up looking retarded. Now its time to put an end to these sick ass song I'm bout to spark this blunt and show yalls ladies some long dong. As a matter of fact I changed my mind I'm gonna keep kicking this dead dog like I got a rewind. Don't worry dog when I hit it big I'll keep my bitches in mind. Your words are sounding slack shit your pockets are too. Take these two cents and get a beer and some food. I'm tired of killing Mics with no real competition. A real fucking rapper? Wheres he at? Y'all stop trippin. Mike Fucking Diesel on this shit and I'm rippin. Holes in your souls and in your mind is where I stay. And what's in your girls panties is what I continue to slay. Don't feel bad she's in love with you bro. But that's what you fucking get when you wife up a ho. She likes all your flowers and your sweet shit too. But women have needs and that's what I'm here to do. I wish you were here so I could pick on your bitch ass. Your clothes are ragged and your breath smells like gas.
Lol I couldn't even read all this...

Florence, SC

#34326 Jul 21, 2013
MikeDieselSpittin wrote:
You kids are just playing my words are all real. One cheap ass date and your girls is sealing the deal. I'm stealing 3rd base bitch its a home run. Skeet skeet on her face before she kisses you son. Mr. Steal Ya Girl is on this bitch but its just getting started. Don't keep trying to keep going cause you'll end up looking retarded. Now its time to put an end to these sick ass song I'm bout to spark this blunt and show yalls ladies some long
dong. As a matter of fact I changed my mind I'm
gonna keep kicking this dead dog like I got a
rewind. Don't worry dog when I hit it big I'll keep
my bitches in mind. Your words are sounding
slack shit your pockets are too. Take these two
cents and get a beer and some food. I'm tired of
killing Mics with no real competition. A real
fucking rapper? Wheres he at? Y'all stop trippin.
Mike Fucking Diesel on this shit and I'm rippin.
Holes in your souls and in your mind is where I
stay. And what's in your girls panties is what I
continue to slay. Don't feel bad she's in love with
you bro. But that's what you fucking get when
you wife up a ho. She likes all your flowers and
your sweet shit too. But women have needs and
that's what I'm here to do. I wish you were here
so I could pick on your bitch ass. Your clothes
are ragged and your breath smells like gas.
well..........there's always hobby # 2

Florence, SC

#34327 Jul 21, 2013
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I couldn't even read all this...
i ACTUALLY just did, God I must be bored lol
Some Random Dude

Denver, CO

#34328 Jul 21, 2013
Hey, Mike's gotta start somewhere...

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34329 Jul 21, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Hey, Mike's gotta start somewhere...
I agree I'm not dissing him... It's just there's some stuff I can read all the way threw and I can't.... Same with books it has to interest me.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34330 Jul 21, 2013
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>I agree I'm not dissing him... It's just there's some stuff I can read all the way threw and I can't.... Same with books it has to interest me.
And talking about f-ing my girl is not interesting to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' Thu GREG 2
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Jul 17 Tex- 2
Michael Jackson - Rock With You Remix Jul 10 LiftOFF 1
Opinions on this song??? Jul 10 JoeyPhoenix 1
"feria~ultra"- vcp x hank $weets (prod. yurnt &... Jul 7 jackle108 1
Hip-Hop|R&B|Soul Mixes every Friday @ 3pm Jul 7 LiftOFF 1
News Opinion: Jay-Z's '4:44' may be his step into fe... Jul 6 doesthissuck 3
More from around the web