Feels like déjà vu
How many times have I murdered you
Learn your lesson
Count your blessings
And throw them out the the door
Il battle you your sister and your mistress and I'm looking for some more
Play your cards right cuz I see right threw ya
Stone look on my face like you just seen medusa

I don't need much too beat you even at my worst I'm garunteed to defeat you mistreat you teach you not to fuck with this kid

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#34175 Jul 11, 2013
That's practice enough and should start the fuel to this fire srd go ahead and make the thread when you ready
MyNameIsDopey

Rapid City, SD

#34176 Jul 11, 2013
ive been lyrically and spiritually gifted
destroyin all you fools like i got hitlist
and mad_mike ill put an end to your existence
and when poeple see you the....they dont say run and hide
they say holy shit this boy is about to fucking die
and no i aint gonna lie
cause its time to say goodbye
and the shit i be spittin is a ghetto battle cry
and are you really calling him a retard
cause after im done with you your ego will be scarred
cause im the one and only that destroys fools like you with regard..

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#34177 Jul 11, 2013
I'm bored.... Nuthin is active...... somebody start a cypher, battle call out, something lol, shit

Florence, SC

#34178 Jul 11, 2013
ive been wonderin this shit but never said anything bout it before, but why in the hell do these new ones always come and spitt at screen names they know aren't active, being that they haven't posted a verse in like a year, that's some coward shit, Dopey out of ALLLL us active members u gonna dig in the crates and spitt at somebody inactive on this forum right now, I hate that pussy shit
Anonymous

Chester-le-street, UK

#34179 Jul 11, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
I'm bored.... Nuthin is active...... somebody start a cypher, battle call out, something lol, shit
likewise dude. c'mon partner show me what you got. haha!
Anonymous

Chester-le-street, UK

#34180 Jul 11, 2013
BeezyB wrote:
Mad mike is taken? Rewind that line, ur brain is full of frustration.
I take a 10 pack of beer and smash one bottle over ur head but now im just wastin..
So y not throw a freestyle at u cuz ur always debating.
First u say madmike was alrdy stolen
then u kick bak in ur roofless home sittin down preyin
that the mike wont come bak with a dyke to steal ur bike
and roll down the road pretendin to hitch hike.
but that aint the point, cuz im just hear to tell u y
ur fucked up faggot self just got denied.
So i might as well start out with a thing that'll make u cry.
Ur boyfriend kissed ur ass in ur sleep, now he got VHI
u may ask me wut the fuk that is, but its wut i kno.
I can make u happy on christmas day if i bought u an elmo..(puppet)
bitch, u betta like it. Fuk it, you love it.
Cuz if u dont i may as well rip my hands out of my pocket and poke u in the throat.
And then u feel a twitch in ur leg, i pull that phony copper pistol
and slam em away.
PS: I dont know wut u think. But this was not a freestyle. This was only a little message to Krazy.
see you expired 6 years ago, what a catastrophe,
spitting in the face of a god swearing, now that's just utter blaspheme,
messed up like sleeping with a family member,
that my friend is what you call incest, so always solemnly remember,
never beat around the bush, just went straight for the centre, should of terminated your mama's placenta, well before she gladly let your father enter, still rhyming cold like it's winter, in every state so scratch that 'hell-no' cause frankly I don't care where you been to, getting better, need to shear a sheep then knit yourself a sweater, lyrically killing, blowing off the ceiling, a legend playing around with some pussies, so appealing, your just a busy bum, with a 'jizzy' numb, throat, rocking the boat, swallowing mad_Mike whole, I think you're an a'hole, let that turn of phrase take it's erm toll, kicking bitches in the uterus, bring back Rosa Parks so she can shoot up the bus, forget that like a past relationship, from another planet on some grade A* alien shit.
Anonymous

Chester-le-street, UK

#34181 Jul 11, 2013
Luc-ID wrote:
<quoted text>
never beat around the bush, just went straight for the centre, should of terminated your mama's placenta, well before she gladly let your father enter, still rhyming cold like it's winter, in every state so scratch that 'hell-no' cause frankly I don't care where you been to, getting better, need to shear a sheep then knit yourself a sweater, lyrically killing, blowing off the ceiling, a legend playing around with some pussies, so appealing, your just a busy bum, with a 'jizzy' numb, throat, rocking the boat, swallowing mad_Mike whole, I think you're an a'hole, let that turn of phrase take it's erm toll, kicking bitches in the uterus, bring back Rosa Parks so she can shoot up the bus, forget that like a past relationship, from another planet on some grade A* alien shit.
^and yet I still f*ck it up.^

Florence, SC

#34182 Jul 11, 2013
Luc-ID wrote:
<quoted text>
^and yet I still f*ck it up.^
aye , I think that verse went pretty hard, towards the end u derailed a Lil, but overall the verse had some pretty descent bars and punches

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34183 Jul 11, 2013
Judge this for me (hate accepted)

Hey they call me flames I rep south Oshawa homie 
I spit lyrical heat wondering y it's so hot,that's cause my mouth on ya phony
If we. Friends that mean u close to the future president 
Cause I make or break rules like Jesus and the devil with the 10 commandments
But every stress is another rhyme 
So depressed Tryna hide from the world like I commit a crime
Wanted to be the best but let's save that for another time
I've grown into something bigger than flames call that propane
I've owned something bigger than mc names u can call that the whole game
I support white rappers but don't get me wrong i ain't a bleach commercial 
But when we fight ill make u pee ur pants like the word bout to end Tommorow 
I could slap you from black to white to black see i just made an Oreo 
But don't worry tho
Cause I don't start drama I just make my cash flow
I hit a rapper up more than jamacians on coco butter
You a fake the best u could be in the music biz is Coco's butler
"You better than me"you must be on that African kush
Just cuz u bigger i could still take u down like the iceberg with that titanic stuff

Florence, SC

#34184 Jul 11, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
Judge this for me (hate accepted)
Hey they call me flames I rep south Oshawa homie 
I spit lyrical heat wondering y it's so hot,that's cause my mouth on ya phony
If we. Friends that mean u close to the future president 
Cause I make or break rules like Jesus and the devil with the 10 commandments
But every stress is another rhyme 
So depressed Tryna hide from the world like I
commit a crime
Wanted to be the best but let's save that for
another time
I've grown into something bigger than flames call
that propane
I've owned something bigger than mc names u
can call that the whole game
I support white rappers but don't get me wrong i
ain't a bleach commercial 
But when we fight ill make u pee ur pants like
the word bout to end Tommorow 
I could slap you from black to white to black see i
just made an Oreo 
But don't worry tho
Cause I don't start drama I just make my cash
flow
I hit a rapper up more than jamacians on coco
butter
You a fake the best u could be in the music biz
is Coco's butler
"You better than me"you must be on that African
kush
Just cuz u bigger i could still take u down like
the iceberg with that titanic stuff
overall it wasnt that bad, just could use some better wordplay
Some Random Dude

United States

#34185 Jul 11, 2013
Chi, I need you at your best. Don't tell me that's it bud.
Anonymous

Sunderland, UK

#34186 Jul 11, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
<quoted text>
aye , I think that verse went pretty hard, towards the end u derailed a Lil, but overall the verse had some pretty descent bars and punches
thanks for being truthful. I mean dang I know in my heart of hearts there is a whole bundle of things I could seriously improve on. I know I have it in me, I just don't seem to apply the right ideal skill intended.

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

#34187 Jul 11, 2013
aight I'll do this for you ONCE just cause you seem to be fairly humble and honest seems like you may take advice..Imma be honest so you get what I'm saying... No Hate Im just trying to help youo eleveat...here we go..
"Luc-ID"
^^
I get the concept, not sure where your flow is tho... if its a steady flo id say your just 2 and a half syllables over.. the line was aight tho
^^^
the setup line holds more impact than the punch line..this makes it lose its heat... the concept could be decent if worded right.
never beat around the bush, just went straight for the centre, should of terminated your mama's placenta,
^^
Im starting to lose your cadence due to the structure.. the concept is potentially FIRE.. but alas the setup line has more sting than the Punchline again.maybe (you should've been terminated in ya mommas Placenta!!)
well before she gladly let your father enter, still rhyming cold like it's winter, in every state so scratch that 'hell-no'
^^^
filler
cause frankly I don't care where you been to, getting better, need to shear a sheep then knit yourself a sweater,
^^^
lol no at least say your rhymes are sharp enough to sheer a sheep so knit yaself a sweater idk..haha the conceptb is soft to work with
lyrically killing, blowing off the ceiling, a legend playing around with some pussies, so appealing,
^^^
uhm this couldve been a fairly brutal punch with the right wording...
your just a busy bum, with a 'jizzy' numb, throat, rocking the boat, swallowing mad_Mike whole, I think you're an a'hole,
^^^
need to link Ur concept better 'swallowing mad mike whole? That Fags in ya a'hole'" i guess.. at least the punchline is stronger than the setup line..
let that turn of phrase take it's erm toll, kicking bitches in the uterus, bring back Rosa Parks so she can shoot up the bus,
^^^^
Close.. uhm I like what your trying to do here almost a hit the rosa parks could use a lil less vagueness but that might be just a style preference..
forget that like a past relationship, from another planet on some grade A* alien shit.
^^^^
take this type of l;ine for instance this is dope as a freestyle no doubt.. now try thinking does relationship have anything to do with grade A the planet connection is solid but if you linked some kinda High grade , term paper, college something in the first line it just makes the punchline UNDENIABLE..
Please be advised I'm speaking from a TEXT battle standpoint.. you are already a dope rhymer.. This takes nothing away from that.. what I'm saying isnt the Holy Grail of Rap.. But these are the BASIC points of developing a punchline rhyme style conducive to Rap battles..Do I do that with everyline?.. Not as much as I'd like to,.. we all need practice.. lmk if you have any questions.

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

#34188 Jul 11, 2013
aight I'll do this for you ONCE just cause you seem to be fairly humble and honest seems like you may take advice..Imma be honest so you get what I'm saying... No Hate Im just trying to help youo eleveat...here we go..
"Luc-ID"
^^
I get the concept, not sure where your flow is tho... if its a steady flo id say your just 2 and a half syllables over.. the line was aight tho

^^^
the setup line holds more impact than the punch line..this makes it lose its heat... the concept could be decent if worded right.

never beat around the bush, just went straight for the centre, should of terminated your mama's placenta,
^^
Im starting to lose your cadence due to the structure.. the concept is potentially FIRE.. but alas the setup line has more sting than the Punchline again.maybe (you should've been terminated in ya mommas Placenta!!)

well before she gladly let your father enter, still rhyming cold like it's winter, in every state so scratch that 'hell-no'
^^^
filler

cause frankly I don't care where you been to, getting better, need to shear a sheep then knit yourself a sweater,
^^^
lol no at least say your rhymes are sharp enough to sheer a sheep so knit yaself a sweater idk..haha the conceptb is soft to work with

lyrically killing, blowing off the ceiling, a legend playing around with some pussies, so appealing,
^^^
uhm this couldve been a fairly brutal punch with the right wording...

your just a busy bum, with a 'jizzy' numb, throat, rocking the boat, swallowing mad_Mike whole, I think you're an a'hole,
^^^
need to link Ur concept better 'swallowing mad mike whole? That Fags in ya a'hole'" i guess.. at least the punchline is stronger than the setup line..

let that turn of phrase take it's erm toll, kicking bitches in the uterus, bring back Rosa Parks so she can shoot up the bus,
^^^^
Close.. uhm I like what your trying to do here almost a hit the rosa parks could use a lil less vagueness but that might be just a style preference..

forget that like a past relationship, from another planet on some grade A* alien shit.
^^^^
take this type of line for instance this is dope as a freestyle no doubt.. now try thinking does relationship have anything to do with grade A the planet connection is solid but if you linked some kinda High grade , term paper, college something in the first line it just makes the punchline UNDENIABLE..

Please be advised I'm speaking from a TEXT battle standpoint.. you are already a dope rhymer.. This takes nothing away from that.. what I'm saying isnt the Holy Grail of Rap.. But these are the BASIC points of developing a punchline rhyme style conducive to Rap battles..Do I do that with everyline?.. Not as much as I'd like to,.. we all need practice.. lmk if you have any questions
Gift Shop Zero

Minneapolis, MN

#34189 Jul 11, 2013
"lmk if you have any questions"

well then hey perhaps lemme suggest one
(finger to the chest) i'll letya pick the right or left lung!!?
get tongue tied. one inch punch'll crunch his lunch
sewage workers couldn't touch this funk
boutta rush this punk. flush this chump
like catchin a prostitue ima bust his hump
n tan that hide, ma grab me the belt
n watch me tag ma name in curvise cross yer ass wit the welts...
:)
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#34190 Jul 12, 2013
Hey the phaggot who takes someones name and uses words that rhyme with it is back. Dude, everyone hates you, gtfo.

@hhh: good advice lol
REDH00D

Ashburn, VA

#34191 Jul 12, 2013
Eyo madmike you just a piss of shit..u cant battle with pac4life,come to me i'll school you

Florence, SC

#34192 Jul 12, 2013
REDH00D wrote:
Eyo madmike you just a piss of shit..u cant battle with pac4life,come to me i'll school you
How bout u come to me with your picnic basket Lil Red Riding Hood lmao
Seanny T

Canada

#34193 Jul 12, 2013
Legit whoever is the dude taking ppl's names and just making rhyming words then dissing them is such a piece of sh!t. Come at me man. I still remember when u did it to me. You kept dropping the most terrible writtens and i posted one reply that must have rocked you in the face cuz u stopped. Now ur back again and goin for an elite bahaha dude get a life, phaggot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jay Z finally responds to 'Lemonade' -- sort of 4 hr Hostis Publicus 1
News Police: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in shooting in... 4 hr Hostis Publicus 1
News Mariah Carey Back In Business With Hallmark Cha... 22 hr kelly dj 1
News Own the Landmark Dairy Building from a 8 Mile a... Wed Pop the Weasel 3
News Eminem selling pieces of his childhood home May 23 gary 1
You Don't Know Me! May 23 stratton609 1
new klip May 23 Morisdown 1
More from around the web