Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Phaze the Great wrote:
Lmao I never said I can take you on, you're doing it again! Why come at my grammer when you can't read?! I never said I can take you on, I just said you'll have an exuse to not battling me. And bro I'm 15 years old and you're 20, you think I care about grammar? Man I don't need to prove anything to you. And just because I say niatroh is good enough to be a vet, that doesn't mean hes still good enough to beat me. You're forgetting MY SKILL again. You never had an eye on my skill, maybe that's why its blind to you. what am I to you? you can't read properly every reply to you its like I have to rewind to you. If I battled, my mind is the only thing I'll try to lose. SRD, I have nothing left to say to you. I'm just taking anger out on you and I don't mean to offend you. Sorry, bro. Yoo lets get back to rapping
yo your 15?! for real your nice with it. if you keep at it you should be a beast by your late teens-early 20's

Since: Mar 13

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

yoyoyo wrote:
<quoted text>yo your 15?! for real your nice with it. if you keep at it you should be a beast by your late teens-early 20's
Haha yea I'm 15, I turn 16 in february 2 and ohhh thanks niatroh but no I'm not high..

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>Haha yea I'm 15, I turn 16 in february 2 and ohhh thanks niatroh but no I'm not high..
Haha no problem. Lol I'm 16 lol my birthday is September 2.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

THen why are your thoughts all over the damn place? Not to be a d!ck, I need a translator to peace crap together.

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Maybe your high lol

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Slit throats is what I'm told is the right way
But Im at a loss for words more confused than hearing batman fight Wayne

Heavily sedated to take away the pain
Demons and devils in the nights is more than I can handle I'm going insane

Feel like dying crying at night but can't fixed a peace of eternity
Dying on the inside out is this a piece of maternity?

Jump out a window or bust a gat which is the one for me
Instead I choose rap to now nothing's devouring

Stop in the middle of the road truck in the butt
Can't progress any farther in my skill guess you can consider my stuck in a rut

Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I am definitely not, it's not just your grammar. You start talking about sh!t that has nothing to do with the subject at hand, then act like it is relevant.

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Haha SRD you can't read, yoyoyo seem to get what I was saying, why can't you?

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

yoyoyo wrote:
<quoted text>yo your 15?! for real your nice with it. if you keep at it you should be a beast by your late teens-early 20's
Ima START TO POST MORE, SPARSE A COLD WAR. DEPART YOUR WHOLE FORCE. Fuvk your thoughts, I can go FAR WITH MY OWN GORE. Listen, I'm no soldier, ima HELL OF A COMMANDA. I'm showing more resentment than steven hawkings when you TELL HIM TO STAND UP. Am I wack? I see less hands up than a class YELLIN THE ANSWER! There Elites, vets and noobs, I been saw ANARCHY FADING. And watch him deny but we know SRD HATING. You don't KNOW MY HARDSHIPS. oh I'm sorry you can't understand me, I can't CONTROL MY JARGON...

Good enough for you yoyoyo. I bet I'll be a beast lol time is my only friend on that one
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Definitely better, but I want to see more content that isn't used as often. For instance, with your war punches, throw in a reference. Maybe a Full Metal Jacket Reference or aomething you decide on.

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Like blackhawk down?

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

JESUS MURPHY THE DRAMA IN THIS FORUM HAS SKYROCKETED IN THE LAST WEEK. legit. starting to piss me off. i still stick to what i said about drama being good, but alas, too much of something is not good. now theres too much drama lol. ok everyone, seanny's gunna say his mind on some issues:

1) Niatroh and Phaze are about the same level in my opinion, both have strong backings to this claim, and honestly if both did a battle right now, i couldnt call who would win with certainty.
2) flames it does seem like your just puttin yourself down. heres my angle: you been ghosting this forum forever, y not get involved again? ppl need to realize, if this forums a bit slow, just POST somethin, and others will too. and come outta the woodwork too, like legit some ppl on here just ghosting (reading and not writing lol) so try and cut down on the ghosting and actually participate. im not callin anyone out on it tho. and if you got personal sh!t then ya you got a reason, but if u got no real reason then you cant pin blame or anything. only YOU can make YOU better. flames if u made up ur mind then leave for a bit, its ur decision. i got no ill will towards ya.
3) all the srd drama: alright guys, i know its kinda sorta easy to hate as a group on srd, iv partook in it once or twice since he and I have been on, but dont deny his skill. he took me out in the horrorcore battle we did (i still want a rematch lol) and even tho i thought it was a closer battle, apparently the judges thought different and he basically ko-ed me lol. i also voice my mind pretty openly on here, and lemme say this: yes srd CAN run his mouth a little bit (no hate, just my opinion) but ill never deny his skill to battle on here. he doesnt battle alot like most of us, but when he does, better prepare, cuz he wont drop somethin simple or rookie like. hes definitly got more intricate bars that go over some ppl's heads, mine included, but he aint bad.
4) all this vet talk is good but we cant lose our ideals on being a "vet" or being "elite" or any other catagory (besides rookie of course haha, you dont wanna be that one)
5) some ppl need to tone down their ego, again not callin anyone out, but plz. it'll make this forum a lot more compatable to everyone (cept rookies but who cares about them anyway lol). legit. the way i treat battle rap is like a UFC fight lol tap gloves and have respect for the other opponent, even if u hate them.
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Respect Seanny, thanks man. I am just happy I stopped the Epitaph struggle. Hope he lets me help him.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Seanny T wrote:
JESUS MURPHY THE DRAMA IN THIS FORUM HAS SKYROCKETED IN THE LAST WEEK. legit. starting to piss me off. i still stick to what i said about drama being good, but alas, too much of something is not good. now theres too much drama lol. ok everyone, seanny's gunna say his mind on some issues:

1) Niatroh and Phaze are about the same level in my opinion, both have strong backings to this claim, and honestly if both did a battle right now, i couldnt call who would win with certainty.
2) flames it does seem like your just puttin yourself down. heres my angle: you been ghosting this forum forever, y not get involved again? ppl need to realize, if this forums a bit slow, just POST somethin, and others will too. and come outta the woodwork too, like legit some ppl on here just ghosting (reading and not writing lol) so try and cut down on the ghosting and actually participate. im not callin anyone out on it tho. and if you got personal sh!t then ya you got a reason, but if u got no real reason then you cant pin blame or anything. only YOU can make YOU better. flames if u made up ur mind then leave for a bit, its ur decision. i got no ill will towards ya.
3) all the srd drama: alright guys, i know its kinda sorta easy to hate as a group on srd, iv partook in it once or twice since he and I have been on, but dont deny his skill. he took me out in the horrorcore battle we did (i still want a rematch lol) and even tho i thought it was a closer battle, apparently the judges thought different and he basically ko-ed me lol. i also voice my mind pretty openly on here, and lemme say this: yes srd CAN run his mouth a little bit (no hate, just my opinion) but ill never deny his skill to battle on here. he doesnt battle alot like most of us, but when he does, better prepare, cuz he wont drop somethin simple or rookie like. hes definitly got more intricate bars that go over some ppl's heads, mine included, but he aint bad.
4) all this vet talk is good but we cant lose our ideals on being a "vet" or being "elite" or any other catagory (besides rookie of course haha, you dont wanna be that one)
5) some ppl need to tone down their ego, again not callin anyone out, but plz. it'll make this forum a lot more compatable to everyone (cept rookies but who cares about them anyway lol). legit. the way i treat battle rap is like a UFC fight lol tap gloves and have respect for the other opponent, even if u hate them.
Honestly I never thought I was that good ever. I mean I knew I could beat a few people but to be as good as phaze I never would have stated.
Anonymous

Durham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Epitaph wrote:
<quoted text>
You're comment is invalid as well cause u was on yoyo's nutts waaaaayyyy before we even started battling, like I said, I'm use to taking " bias loses ", so I no longer care, put YOU, SRD, or YoYoYo, in a forum with me and get un bias voters, and even y'all know y'all will get destroyed, thats all I need to know, end of discussion lol
oh boy dude can a whiteboy feel the heat brewing right here.

damn bro I think I'm gonna have to go and grab a six pack.

respect to Epitaph, yoyoyo and my man Bosco for such an extravaganza of sheer entertainment.
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Seanny T wrote:
Ya shini picks everything, niatrohs gotta step up and be able to do anything he asks haha

Yeah when I challenge people, but he is challenging me, so I want to know his terms.
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it you pick and I have to adapt?
You're challenging me, so just tell me how many bars or whatnot. I need to face someone I haven't before, so I am pretty open. If it is a lot of bars like a 16, expect some delays because I am a little busy on my end.(Asiana jokes would be a plus. lol)
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Seanny T wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v= cWd0hCqcqLg#at=170
SHINI heres a perfect example for the VIDEO GAME TOURNEY! HOLY CHRIST IS THIS EPIC! shizzy sixx is a boss, and this is straight up fire. level 5 is by far the best. that god of war beat is killer, and some of those bars are DEADLY. damn. im hella impressed by it, EVERYONE here should watch this as well, even if ur not into video games lol. some dope references for sure.
And I got all the references. Shizzy is a real gamer. lol

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
Respect Seanny, thanks man. I am just happy I stopped the Epitaph struggle. Hope he lets me help him.
yeah I will, when you're your own worst enemy you don't see that shit lol, from the time I first registered and last night, my skills was actually getting worst, I was focusing on the wrong techniques in shit, I'm going back to the insult punchline basics I was on and throw away that threat shit I was doing, and work with alotta vets who will still put up with my annoyin ass lol

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Shini wrote:
<quoted text>You're challenging me, so just tell me how many bars or whatnot. I need to face someone I haven't before, so I am pretty open. If it is a lot of bars like a 16, expect some delays because I am a little busy on my end.(Asiana jokes would be a plus. lol)
Okay how about 10 bars I think that's reasonable. And since this is a vet battle what are you looking for?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,181 - 29,200 of36,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hip-Hop Discussions

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ne-Yo Explains Meaning Behind Album Title, "Non... 1 hr i love vin diesel 1
SomeRandomDude Vs ILLMORTAL (semi-finals) corre... 8 hr SomeRandomDude 128
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) 17 hr Lenox Da Kid 200
PhazeTheGreat Vs Shini (semi - finals) correction Tue Evolusean 88
Eminem's best verse lyrically? (Aug '08) Jul 8 Bullboard 77
Kanye West compares paparazzi attention to rape... Jul 7 Survivor 3
h.o.f. (May '11) Jul 6 Evolusean 100
•••
•••