Some Random Dude

Hayden, ID

#34050 Jul 8, 2013
You know why he would beat you? You don't know the basic of rap, Niatroh could take out Phaze. Will he do it? No, he wants a challenge. He hasn't been made Vet. yet for many reasons, he wants to push himself as far as possible so he is respected by the rest of the Vets. What you don't realize, it Niatroh is even better than he lets on, I can tell by the way he is writing it out. You give him the challenge, he will destroy you. I was a Vet. when H.H.H., WhiteRabbit13, Shini and Seanny were the only Vets.

Now the list has changed up a bit, but I am still a Vet. See, my issue is, I don't put much out. So people think low of me. In reality, I have been here for years and have been rapping for 5. Though I don't post too often, I win over half my battles. Although, it took awhile to connect with the audience, I am increasingly getting better at it.

It's all about simplifying the punch, using stuff people can relate too, if they can't you write it out and make sure it flows good. This is what I did with the last one, I had some simple hard hitting punches, as well as the references to the lesser known material. Unfortunately, even though,'Brave New World,' by Aldous Huxley is a senior requirement, people still don't get the references.

I didn't want to battle him, but I figured f-ck underestimating him. I didn't want something like Chi-Town, where he finally showed what he had only when he battled me. Honestly, he connects better with the audience which gives him the wins. I have to keep learning to connect with them. Hell, I beat Seanny-T almost a body-bag, I was pretty happy about that. However, I know the next time will be ALLOT harder as he will improve and be more creative. So I have to prepare and get myself back into the mood to get on 'im.

In case you're wondering, I am free today.:D
Its-me

North Little Rock, AR

#34051 Jul 8, 2013
Ok so you think you can rhyme and you think you can rap
you ain't worth my time, you're really just crap
you act like you fool, you talk about achievin',
Carry on tool, I'm just not believin'
you've got no skill, you just ain't got the will
I'll wrap this up now, you ain't much fun to diss
now i sit back, relax,'cause you can't touch this
I like the retaliation but watch what comes out of your mouth. Have you runnin' out your house with a flame you can't douse. Those words were fuel for it. Now the smokes soarin'. I never get boring. Even the ashes will singe you if you start it. Now, I suggest you take a listen to this flow. The Kidd and his nation are ready to murder a ho. For givin' us a bad look as we walk out the door. Leave everyone who messes with us gaspin' for breath on the floor. Since you seem to have declared a war I'll give you a retaliation. Came to embarrass you with the congregation called Kidd Nation. You said I got no skill. Might wanna take that back. Before that little nation of yours starts to fall under attack.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#34052 Jul 8, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
You know why he would beat you? You don't know the basic of rap, Niatroh could take out Phaze. Will he do it? No, he wants a challenge. He hasn't been made Vet. yet for many reasons, he wants to push himself as far as possible so he is respected by the rest of the Vets. What you don't realize, it Niatroh is even better than he lets on, I can tell by the way he is writing it out. You give him the challenge, he will destroy you. I was a Vet. when H.H.H., WhiteRabbit13, Shini and Seanny were the only Vets.

Now the list has changed up a bit, but I am still a Vet. See, my issue is, I don't put much out. So people think low of me. In reality, I have been here for years and have been rapping for 5. Though I don't post too often, I win over half my battles. Although, it took awhile to connect with the audience, I am increasingly getting better at it.

It's all about simplifying the punch, using stuff people can relate too, if they can't you write it out and make sure it flows good. This is what I did with the last one, I had some simple hard hitting punches, as well as the references to the lesser known material. Unfortunately, even though,'Brave New World,' by Aldous Huxley is a senior requirement, people still don't get the references.

I didn't want to battle him, but I figured f-ck underestimating him. I didn't want something like Chi-Town, where he finally showed what he had only when he battled me. Honestly, he connects better with the audience which gives him the wins. I have to keep learning to connect with them. Hell, I beat Seanny-T almost a body-bag, I was pretty happy about that. However, I know the next time will be ALLOT harder as he will improve and be more creative. So I have to prepare and get myself back into the mood to get on 'im.

In case you're wondering, I am free today.:D
Thanks all the vets here have been more help here than they can imagine.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34053 Jul 8, 2013
Its-me wrote:
Ok so you think you can rhyme and you think you can rap
you ain't worth my time, you're really just crap
you act like you fool, you talk about achievin',
Carry on tool, I'm just not believin'
you've got no skill, you just ain't got the will
I'll wrap this up now, you ain't much fun to diss
now i sit back, relax,'cause you can't touch this
I like the retaliation but watch what comes out of your mouth. Have you runnin' out your house with a flame you can't douse. Those words were fuel for it. Now the smokes soarin'. I never get boring. Even the ashes will singe you if you start it. Now, I suggest you take a listen to this flow. The Kidd and his nation are ready to murder a ho. For givin' us a bad look as we walk out the door. Leave everyone who messes with us gaspin' for breath on the floor. Since you seem to have declared a war I'll give you a retaliation. Came to embarrass you with the congregation called Kidd Nation. You said I got no skill. Might wanna take that back. Before that little nation of yours starts to fall under attack.
This has already been written...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34054 Jul 8, 2013
K I said what I said , if u believe that niatroh would destroy me then u can believe that but it will only make me work harder, I'm going to be leaving this site for awhile Im not improving an inch here but I promise u srd when I get back I will be twice as better as I am now.., remember that
Some Random Dude

Hayden, ID

#34055 Jul 8, 2013
Oh, I also broke down what a,'Line and bar,' is. I want to have Epitaph try again, as long as he doesn't flip my lines.

I also explained a Set-up and Punch, which I finally learned within the last 6 months. I am happy that I finally learned it as well, I have definitely improved from it.

I learned most of my rap style from listening to other rappers and mostly taught myself, as the guy who got me into it didn't understand the basics. So what did I do? I started learning, I did reasearch. I have looked up a bunch of things in rap and have even corrected Shini at times,'He knows a lot,' so I help those you want it. However, the second you throw my help aside, I won't be there to help again.

I am asking for some help in the tourney against the Elite's because there is still much to learn. Being the fact that I know I am not the best and try to get help from those who beat me, I have improved dramatically over the years.
Some Random Dude

Hayden, ID

#34056 Jul 8, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
K I said what I said , if u believe that niatroh would destroy me then u can believe that but it will only make me work harder, I'm going to be leaving this site for awhile Im not improving an inch here but I promise u srd when I get back I will be twice as better as I am now.., remember that
You throw aside help, so you won't learn here. I do request you learn better English skills though, as this makes you sound ignorant.

"when I get back I will be twice as better as I am now.."

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#34057 Jul 8, 2013
Oh hell no! R.R.C is good, but he can't take me out lol the only reason why you lost SRD is because you comment too much on other peoples raps and saying they're bad when you forget your own. Crossed the line with that one man. Yea Niatroh is good, but can take me out? What about my skill? The years I've been through to get where I'm at man. No hate Niatroh I think you definetly improved, within a week or two vet staus shall be granted to you but you can't take me out why SRD? Because while hes improving, I'm improving and while I'm improving everyone else is at the same time. And whatever I'm done. You never had an eye on my skill from the beginning and I wouldn't wanna be watched by you..

Location hidden

#34058 Jul 8, 2013
Look I've been on here. For months I have improved I can admit but nobody once stopped to help me, the tournaments help but it doesn't seem like we are having one anytime soon, srd all u did was underestimate me and make me look bad , that's y I still hate u till this day that's y I will never forgive u, Idc what u think of my grammar, no one here wants to help me, it seems like ur all to busy with other things , so I guess ill help my self, u had shini to help u back them , ever since I started no one helped me , I don't expect u to care or feel pity but those words "throw aside help" what help have I gotten really?,..,,, and if my grammar is a problem simply don't read it
yoyoyo

Toms River, NJ

#34059 Jul 8, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
Look I've been on here. For months I have improved I can admit but nobody once stopped to help me, the tournaments help but it doesn't seem like we are having one anytime soon, srd all u did was underestimate me and make me look bad , that's y I still hate u till this day that's y I will never forgive u, Idc what u think of my grammar, no one here wants to help me, it seems like ur all to busy with other things , so I guess ill help my self, u had shini to help u back them , ever since I started no one helped me , I don't expect u to care or feel pity but those words "throw aside help" what help have I gotten really?,..,,, and if my grammar is a problem simply don't read it
post a verse. i'll help you
Some Random Dude

Hayden, ID

#34060 Jul 8, 2013
@Phaze

1. Phaze, he can beat you. Niatroh is better than you think he is, trust me, he really is.

2. I can take you out, I am always improving and searching for new content. To vote someone's rap terrible, because he states his mind on other writtens, THAT is biased voting.

3. Honestly though Phaze, you are still the weak Vet. of the group. I have this thing, where I think you are starting to grow on me, then you completely ruin it. No matter what it is I say, someone gets b(_)tthurt. So, I said,'F(_)ck it,' and started saying my mind.

4. You are looking for,'Real,' right? Another term for that is,'Down to Earth.' Not being fake, being grounded you can still have your head in the clouds. I am Down to Earth, I am the personality type that will state it as it is. There is a time however, when you will have to man up Phaze. My buds and I talk worse to eachother and it doesn't Phaze us... whoops, I made a joke. xD

@FLames

1. I tried to help you Flames, all you did was talk crap and throw it aside. I stated in front of everyone I would never try to help you again, because of it.

2. If you don't remember, those,'Newbies,' most of them got destroyed and they have left. Honestly though Phaze, you are still the weak Vet. of the group. I have this thing, where I think you are starting to grow on me, then you completely ruin it.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#34061 Jul 8, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
Well thanks flames... I did try and help. Not to mention when I first came on I was completely ignored... But worked my way up... So consider your self lucky you got attention. Then finally when the drama started up between you and flames I earned his respect..
Some Random Dude

Hayden, ID

#34062 Jul 8, 2013
Whoops, copy and pasted at the bottom. xD Complete fail, eh, I love it when people try to make me look Two-Faced though.

It's interesting, the social strategy is always the same. Make the person seem like they are on this giant mountain of ego,(enough people and others will believe it) get that group mentality going. Then start chipping away at them. When in reality, it's your own reputation you're after, because you have no self-esteem.

If you watch closely, you can tell. Many people have done it to me, but I just avoid it or cut to the chase. For instance, with Ep, I was avoiding it. Then he started attacking me on my word. I only have my word, so I threw a few good lines I tried to use before. Except this time, I was able to alter them, throw in new ones and made something pretty decent.

Honestly though, by tonight I'll rate it a 0/10. That's just what I do, it's how I get better, I tell myself I can always do better.

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#34064 Jul 8, 2013
Now back to the raps lol

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#34065 Jul 8, 2013
Haha like I said again, what about MY SKILL?! Forget niatroh because yes hes good but I'm beyond good, that's why I'm a vet and maybe I'm the weakest vet only because the vets are great and not bad you dumbass. you're underestimating "my skill" and no further do I need to prove anything to you because honestly I have no feelings for you. Not bad or good. Your no friend and no enemy. Your no teacher no student and you're no faith nor a god so whatever you think about my skill is irrelevant to me because I do have friends here and teachers here, and ima do ME because thats the only thing driving me miles into the milestones of skill on here.
Some Random Dude

Hayden, ID

#34066 Jul 8, 2013
Niatroh, I could give you some help on the side if you choose. I'll give you my junk mail, then send my actual e-mail too you.

Location hidden

#34067 Jul 8, 2013
You guys wouldn't understand , ever since I was young I had no one to help me everyone underestimated me and down graded me while everyone helps each other up and reach the top, I watched as I tried to help myself up, I never add my personal life into this but I sweated that I would make it without anyone's help and prove to ppl that I could do it alone. I never seen u try to help me.

And @srd there was a reason I didn't take. Ur help but that is not going to be mention because I don't want anymore drama

I don't expect u guys to understand

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#34068 Jul 8, 2013
God have mercy on this forum ^ ( beats my head on the floor till I see images of Jesus )
Some Random Dude

Hayden, ID

#34069 Jul 8, 2013
What, you in the rebellious teenage state? My brother is a month older me next January he'll be 21. He is STILL in the rebellious stage, he thinks he knows better than everyone. Please snap out of it man.

Phaze, I know where you are at. It's interesting though, you are contradicting yourself.

"you can't take me out why SRD?"

"I'm the weakest vet only because the vets are great and not bad you dumbass."

Also, you are assuming I think Vets. are terrible, which is an completely ignorant comment. Considering I think Seanny, Chi, Whiterabbit, etc. are great, as well as the Elites.

I think you need to do a little thinking man, you keep trying to make me seem like I have an Ego and sh!t. In reality, I know my place and keep it. Until I can raise it to a different place.
yoyoyo

Toms River, NJ

#34070 Jul 8, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
You guys wouldn't understand , ever since I was young I had no one to help me everyone underestimated me and down graded me while everyone helps each other up and reach the top, I watched as I tried to help myself up, I never add my personal life into this but I sweated that I would make it without anyone's help and prove to ppl that I could do it alone. I never seen u try to help me.
And @srd there was a reason I didn't take. Ur help but that is not going to be mention because I don't want anymore drama
I don't expect u guys to understand
i already said ill help you. post a verse so i can critique

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Sat _Juneau_ 253
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final Jan 28 Shini 15
We Talked To The Kid On The Cover Of Fall Out B... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
9 Guest Rap Verses That Saved Crappy Pop Songs ... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespectin... (Feb '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 176
Beyonce, Iggy Azalea Among Finalists for AMA Ar... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 3
Beyonce's Group Mate Confronts Mike Huckabee on... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 1
More from around the web