Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#33238 Jun 27, 2013
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trash talking your the one biting eminems verse thinking the most infamous rapper in a group of text cees and mcees that we would know? Trash talking I am not.... I will tear you apart kid... And so will everyone else here
That's real talk Niatroh. Trust me bro I will be one of them going at the little gutless 'faece'.

Haha!
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#33239 Jun 27, 2013
Welcome to:'The Loose/Luc-IDentification' series I have soulfully got to creating.

I am Luc-ID and I'm the next big thing to arise from this forum.

I see a lot of promising people on this forum and I gotta say you lot are putting the right amount of effort in unlike some of the 'bitch made' fu<kers on this forum.

I'd just like to say that rapping god sucks like Albert Einstein's sperm. NOT SMART! HA!
wutwut

UK

#33240 Jun 27, 2013
your a bunch of retards how the fack can you battle rap when your typing on a keyboard, serious

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#33241 Jun 27, 2013
wutwut wrote:
your a bunch of retards how the fack can you battle rap when your typing on a keyboard, serious
well, I figure it is just as easy as being a bitch ass douche bag while typing on a keyboard ( shrugs )

Florence, SC

#33242 Jun 27, 2013
lol, I just asked my girl , " do you wanna fack " , lmao, she was like " what the hell "
Some Random Dude

United States

#33243 Jun 27, 2013
Whiterabbit came back and destroyed a newbie, I always f-ing loved this guy.

Whiterabbit man, where've you been?

Florence, SC

#33244 Jun 27, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Whiterabbit came back and destroyed a newbie, I always f-ing loved this guy.
Whiterabbit man, where've you been?
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!, I guess " destroyed " is define different to a guy who all his verses sounds like a sci fi novel. Run along Trekkie lmao

Florence, SC

#33245 Jun 27, 2013
as a matter of fact SRD, let's squash this shit like men, set up a battle thread so u can do a no show like u did Seanny T, or better yet , bitch about the deadline, lmao,

Florence, SC

#33246 Jun 27, 2013
( in a little girl's voice :) " Either You Wait Seanny T Or I Won't Showwwwww !!!!!!!!! ", you sound like a bitch getting pressured into giving up her virginity lmao, I'm hungry hoe, I Pray To God you spitt at me

Florence, SC

#33247 Jun 27, 2013
I think ima make an alias " DontFkWithThisNewbie, if y'all see it , it's me, I've been inspired lol

Florence, SC

#33248 Jun 27, 2013
you know what, I feel bad , that shit was mean, let's make a deal SRD, next time, if u promise to stop taking indirect shots at me, and be a man and type Epitaph when u get ready to throw shots, insult me with an insult that other people actually AGREE with, ( cause even you know that was a massacre ), I solemnly swear to not clown you next time , I'm really a good person deep inside :D

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#33249 Jun 27, 2013
DJ HellNo is back an ready to tear this shit up..

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#33250 Jun 27, 2013
im still waiting to get the rematch started lol. srd u gunna do it? i already got mine done, finished it like a week ago. just sitting on it haha.
Some Random Dude

United States

#33251 Jun 27, 2013
Pfft, I said on the weekend. I lay down what's up, unlike you I got a life bud. Whiterabbit will rip you to shreds yet AGAIN. He's WAY above you, I admit you got a flow, but you need LOTS of work.

Seriously, get going in life and figure out there is more to it bro. Last weekend Seanny had a personal problem, no issue, I'll reply this weekend. If I can anyway, I helping my Grandpa build a house, no cell service. I haven't even gone in on the challenge yet, so it's not boosted.

Also, Star Trek is a joke.

Florence, SC

#33252 Jun 27, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Pfft, I said on the weekend. I lay down what's up, unlike you I got a life bud. Whiterabbit will rip you to shreds yet AGAIN. He's WAY above you, I admit you got a flow, but you need LOTS of work.
Seriously, get going in life and figure out there is more to it bro. Last weekend Seanny had a personal problem, no issue, I'll reply this weekend. If I can anyway, I helping my Grandpa build a house, no cell service. I haven't even
gone in on the challenge yet, so it's not boosted.
Also, Star Trek is a joke.
fk all this back and forth, ima be the bigger man, brb lol

Florence, SC

#33253 Jun 27, 2013
and guys will y'all ever so kindly, go through each of me and rabbit's back and forth verses, and judge who won that, this shit is pathetic lol
Some Random Dude

United States

#33254 Jun 27, 2013
Right, the bigger man, this is me talking straight to you. Not getting mad, not cursing, I am telling you how it is. What you thini of me? Why should I care, I know where I am and you are burning bridges faster then a forest fire in the Amazon.

Florence, SC

#33255 Jun 27, 2013
The thread has been set SRD, I'm a real mofo, unlike u

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#33256 Jun 27, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
The thread has been set SRD, I'm a real mofo, unlike u
Dude chill out... He can't do it in the week that's respectable... Seanny t had a flood..... Then he maybe helping his grandpa??? Where you respect dog... I have immense respect because Ik what he does and understands what he goes through. Whiterabbit has been a vet on here for ages... You do have a pretty good flow and very creative... As far as wordplay and punches and all those technicalities you have far to go. Look at me been here for nearly a year learn aaaloootttt. But still have tons to learn. Just back off and don't act like flames when he started dissing SRD and wouldn't back down.
Some Random Dude

United States

#33257 Jun 27, 2013
I don't stoop to other people's levels. You'll either smarten up or leave like everyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge blasts fired Phoenix VA director for acce... 5 hr Viet Nam Veteran 1
Justin Timberlake proves he can do it all (Nov '13) 5 hr Pat Angelo 4
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... 15 hr simou94 16
Verse Classic Wed Poly 1
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 23 TEK_OG 6
Topix Audio Corner Dec 21 IllMortal 18
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final Dec 19 Evolusean 6
More from around the web