Some Random Dude

United States

#32331 Apr 30, 2013
Hostage wrote:
Im not saying im a vet or elite. and i may of over exaggerated on the whole "top 10" thing but faa out guys its only a rap, 95% of what people post are bs, so why are you pointing fingers at me and making it a big deal. I dont see half of you or even 3/4 of you dissing peoples posts saying that they are all bs and dont shoot guns and kill people but i know for a fact that i do (not shoot guns or kill people, i mean i do as in i tell them the truth they they can't and dont do that)
I am taking your Hostage for your stupidity in a half backwards culture. Be warned, my name is Bubba and I am into Homocide and Sodomy.

Lmao!

“Topix Rapper”

Since: Apr 13

South Auckland

#32332 May 1, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I am taking your Hostage for your stupidity in a half backwards culture. Be warned, my name is Bubba and I am into Homocide and Sodomy.
Lmao!
Yea.. im laughing out loud
But ill leave the ring with you booing the crowd
Cause they voted for me cause of my rhymes they proud
I AM the Hostage and take me for crack cocaine while doing malt liquor and acid
Hold me for ransom til im spitting out teeth
I got captured by you.. hypochondriac
You thinking cool is the hypo-con-dry-act you do
idk wtf im on about i jus saw your post and how you put it so i thought id give it a shot too xD
Shini

Korea

#32333 May 1, 2013
jojo wrote:
so all y'all mother f*** think y'all can rhyme and y'all think yall can rap you ain't worth my time you really like crap you at like a fool talk about acheavian carry on tool i am just not believe you ain't got the skills you just got a the will so I wrap this up now you ain't much fun to diss so I seat back relax Cuz u can't touch this.
P.S.
I am 11 years old and I am a girli fell bad for y'all
I don't mean to pass the hate or look like a basket case
But I just might have catch the case where yo ass is r@ped

1 bar done.
Some Random Dude

United States

#32335 May 1, 2013
Hostage, I am not a bully, sorry.

“Topix Rapper”

Since: Apr 13

South Auckland

#32336 May 1, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
I never said you were...
MrFlames

Courtice, Canada

#32337 May 1, 2013

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#32340 May 1, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Who all do you respect on here anyways SRD?
Some Random Dude

United States

#32341 May 1, 2013
Shini, yourself, Chi, Seanny, WhiteRabbit, H.H.H. To an extent.
Shini

Korea

#32342 May 1, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
ill be in hawaii from may 3rd to may 17th, and guess who i am gunna meet up with? HHH!(tre tru in real life, check out his song on itunes too if u havnt). pretty stoked to meet him to. ill be on less during that time cuz ill be enjoying some of the best beaches ever :p but ill still come on every couple days.
You both should go in on a track.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#32343 May 1, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup to be honest I consider u a vet , at first we had our beef but now I really respect u and ur lyrics are awesome
thanks man youve improved a heck of alot too bro..

Location hidden

#32344 May 1, 2013
SRD U dont respect me? well F.U. then!! lol jk

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#32345 May 1, 2013
I wasn't mentioned either lol but stuff like that you learn.to let go

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#32346 May 1, 2013
theres just so many ppl on here its a given SOMEONE will be forgotten :p and shini ill ask but idk if i will be able to haha i mean ill be with my family most of the trip, ill only probly meet him for one afternoon. but itll be the first time two good MC's on topix meet each other in real life lol. and srd ill try and get him back on haha
Some Random Dude

United States

#32347 May 1, 2013
Sweet, he is fun to battle. Phaze, I just feel immaturity is still forth coming in what you say and rap.

Location hidden

#32351 May 2, 2013
hahaha it was a joke..I'm really not here consistent enough anymore so i get it..

@Seanny you get to meet the dude? isnt he in Hawaii? thats sick!

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#32352 May 2, 2013
ya mulisha, ill be meeting him sometime between the 10th and 17th thats when im on the big island. im in maui from 3rd to 10th.

Location hidden

#32353 May 2, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
ya mulisha, ill be meeting him sometime between the 10th and 17th thats when im on the big island. im in maui from 3rd to 10th.
lucky man..have fun!!
abominaion

Barrie, Canada

#32354 May 2, 2013
yo...... uh razed up im 15 gettin blazzed up yo shit aint that cool still in school rappin like you just a fool its only right that i was born with a mic better then you getting dislikes this city never sleeps only creeps reachin for my mac ten to splatter your brains on the street watch the blood strem from your head to ya feet listen to the ryms n my lyrics that moves the croweds feet never thought life would be this shit grown up in the ghetto wit one shit boom box listening to rock hard metal im herin your voice trebble increas the noise when i stand up on stage no choke gettin laid in the back wit 2 crack dealers makein chops for the rhyms enough bull shit and time spent into flippin corders pappers dimes smoke green only nothing but head rush homi!!!!!
abominaion

Barrie, Canada

#32355 May 2, 2013
rap battle???

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#32356 May 2, 2013
abominaion wrote:
rap battle???
If you think your decent enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson inspired will.i.am to become a ... 8 min Jermaine 7 3
Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown 2 hr Raymond 2
TL 2.5 punchline tourney round 2 (ILLMORTAL vs ... 23 hr chi-town lover 33
Top 10 West Coast Rappers of All-Time (Jan '09) Mon 2pac fan for life 558
Topix Audio Corner Mon Evolusean 5
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Sep 28 Shini 224
Weird City Hip-Hop Live Shot: Guilty Simpson Sep 28 Gov Corbutt of th... 1

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE