freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“You only live once”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31215 Mar 8, 2013
ok yo thats was pretty good mr. lame, but watch out cause here i come again, dude sit down u cant master yourself me let alone, face it youll lose u might get a participation loan, u aint a treater, go home baby and ask ur mom to breast feed u, see i dont have to write in bars battling u, cause u still havent tightened up that lose screw, i was afraid u wouldnt understand

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31216 Mar 8, 2013
g- money robertson wrote:
ok yo thats was pretty good mr. lame, but watch out cause here i come again, dude sit down u cant master yourself me let alone, face it youll lose u might get a participation loan, u aint a treater, go home baby and ask ur mom to breast feed u, see i dont have to write in bars battling u, cause u still havent tightened up that lose screw, i was afraid u wouldnt understand
Idk how u expect to win with that

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#31217 Mar 8, 2013
battle me.
2 bars.
Go first.

“You only live once”

Location hidden

#31218 Mar 8, 2013
man it doesnt take much with you and plus ive just started

“You only live once”

Location hidden

#31219 Mar 8, 2013
watch this its not good a lil rusty but im working at it

Location hidden

#31220 Mar 8, 2013
It's okay , just saying u gotta hit hoarder if u want to win

Location hidden

#31221 Mar 8, 2013
Harder

Location hidden

#31222 Mar 8, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2yhSPNusG8UXX watch this its not good a lil rusty but im working at it
Wow , ur voice is not bad , lyrics could be better but ur voice is pretty nice ( no homo)

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#31223 Mar 8, 2013
Doesn't take much? what, is that an insult?

Location hidden

#31224 Mar 8, 2013
I saw the edited video ur voice is the closest to eminem I( I've ever heard) but ur lyrics were nicki minaj

Location hidden

#31225 Mar 8, 2013
Watch out we got a nicki minaj fake
Repeating his shit acting all crazy like the Harlem shake

Dude u aint good go back to the basic shit
I'm gonna hit this'dude hurry and get ur aid kit
This dude can barely even rhyme
Ur screwed that aint a rap that's crime
Dude u should of stayed with ppl on ur own level. Taking me on that's like messing with the devil

V

I just changed it to 4 bars so its more fair

“You only live once”

Location hidden

#31226 Mar 8, 2013

Location hidden

#31227 Mar 8, 2013
XxAlucardxX wrote:
Doesn't take much? what, is that an insult?
Alucard 1 day we will have our rematch , I would say the other battle was more of a tie ,but surely I'm looking forward on battling u

Location hidden

#31228 Mar 8, 2013
And heads up

U never start a rap with : hey yo that was pretty good

Location hidden

#31229 Mar 8, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZoKBQY6NKdcXX is this better
No

“You only live once”

Location hidden

#31230 Mar 8, 2013
u like the song its not done yet but when it is and i record it in the studio it will be better

Location hidden

#31231 Mar 8, 2013
@seany

My dad is coming soon , so im gonna have to old back jy audio until somewhere around April 1st
Cjm

Haslet, TX

#31232 Mar 8, 2013
Like 2 PAC a few shots will rang em get em outa here I let it rain put a stain on his rocawear boy is u kidding I got rhythm like rocking chair the way I spit is just sickening get a doc in here I need medicine you talking who u better than you soft like jelington I'm hard like skeletons you rookie ima veteran get yo weight up you never suppose to ever fold you stand straight up
Shini

Korea

#31233 Mar 9, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2yhSPNusG8UXX watch this its not good a lil rusty but im working at it
Not a true freestyle, but the content wasn't bad.

Location hidden

#31234 Mar 9, 2013
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I was forced to watch anime , I HATE IT

Sorry shini but , Koreans need to stop making dumb shitty ass anime FUQ.

Like in what love story does the nice girl falls inlove with the bad guy in stead of the nice one , I wasted 13 hrs watching that shiittty asss anime the ending was fuming stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MTV VMAs to feature Kanye West, Rihanna, Britne... 15 hr ban rap music 2
News 225+ heroin overdoses in 4 counties in 4 states... Aug 27 Rb RECORDS 2
News Kanye West's flying stage is the talk of tour o... Aug 26 Hostis Publicus 1
stop supporting white rappers (May '13) Aug 26 THE TRUTH 14
News Artist Republic CG Hosts Power Meeting with Man... Aug 26 K-DJ 2
News Volunteers help Winston victims Aug 25 Logically 2
What is the best way to promote hip-hop music? Aug 24 musickoo 1
More from around the web