freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31088 Mar 3, 2013
This forum is slowing down a lot now , like 1 post every 3 hrs

I'm always on this forum cuz I am connected to Internet on my iPad and iPhone so ill always be here

Location hidden

#31089 Mar 3, 2013
I'm thinking of 2 crews

Leader : shini : seany t , srd , alucard , RRc, phaze

Leader : chi town : mulisha , killa , mr . Flames ,rap king, DJ.

Location hidden

#31090 Mar 3, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
finally someone else on here is makin a track lol. i got a couple new ones comin around the end of march too.
Hey seany I'm finished the lyrics and I'm starting the audio part I'm kinda surprised my voice is not as bad as I thought it was

Location hidden

#31091 Mar 3, 2013
Now I'm looking for the right beat to go with it , I really liked the flow in the lyrics, haha maybe we could do a collab but that has to be around may , and June

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#31092 Mar 3, 2013
I know this is a sort rap but I'll be back on a bit later.. What do ya'll think.

D-ville is where i hail the south is where I'll prevail a holy terror in your rearview mirror blinding ya like a solarflare while u flee with despair cuz Im sayin my morning prayer.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#31093 Mar 3, 2013
lol interesting crew idea....
@flames: once ur done ur song make sure to put a link on here so we can listen to it. make a reverbnation page that way we can see each others profiles and stuff. that goes for anyone else on here, if u wanna make music, i suggest a reverbnation page over the 'new' myspace lol myspace sucks. use reverb. u get way more attention plus ppl might message u to do a collab on a song. iv gotten a few offers, and made a few myself. i have done 2 collabs with ppl from both the USA and the UK.

Location hidden

#31094 Mar 3, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
lol interesting crew idea....
@flames: once ur done ur song make sure to put a link on here so we can listen to it. make a reverbnation page that way we can see each others profiles and stuff. that goes for anyone else on here, if u wanna make music, i suggest a reverbnation page over the 'new' myspace lol myspace sucks. use reverb. u get way more attention plus ppl might message u to do a collab on a song. iv gotten a few offers, and made a few myself. i have done 2 collabs with ppl from both the USA and the UK.
I' felt that the crew idea would keep it more competitive

And I'll post it up for sure

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#31095 Mar 3, 2013
Im currently working on some song lyrics right also.. (to see if i have what it takes)

Location hidden

#31096 Mar 3, 2013
Good luck

Location hidden

#31097 Mar 3, 2013
Seany , made we should make and audio forum so we don't get it mixed up with this text forum

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#31099 Mar 3, 2013
I tried posting one last time... I'm getting extremely pissed.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#31100 Mar 3, 2013
Vote on an OT round between SRD and Alucard. Please read the battle first PRIOR to voting. Thank you in advance.

http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TI8T...

Huntsville

#31101 Mar 3, 2013
Shini wrote:
Vote on an OT round between SRD and Alucard. Please read the battle first PRIOR to voting. Thank you in advance.

http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TI8T...
Did you see my drop??!!

Huntsville

#31102 Mar 3, 2013
Alright I have a contest that I think would be awesome. I got the idea from Seanny t's world tourney. How about a sci-fi battle? The ideas for sci-fi are endless and every round we could give a new topic: lord of the rings (the orcs, or the elves) or what about Star Wars (clones, or droids) the ideas are endless and I think the research would be a little less boring. Let me know what you think.

And flames, if we do crews would it be a lasting thing? Or just like a yearly tourney with new crews every year?

Location hidden

#31103 Mar 3, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
Alright I have a contest that I think would be awesome. I got the idea from Seanny t's world tourney. How about a sci-fi battle? The ideas for sci-fi are endless and every round we could give a new topic: lord of the rings (the orcs, or the elves) or what about Star Wars (clones, or droids) the ideas are endless and I think the research would be a little less boring. Let me know what you think.
And flames, if we do crews would it be a lasting thing? Or just like a yearly tourney with new crews every year?
I would say a different crew every year and a tourney of course we might do a fun battle between crews every month , and we have to keep it competitive so we gotta keep the enemy's in a different crew

Location hidden

#31104 Mar 3, 2013
I don't really get into sc-if stuff so I would probably fail in this tourney
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#31105 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you see my drop??!!
Yes, I replied. I put it together for you. It looks like you stepped your game up.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#31106 Mar 3, 2013
Actually I had a video game style tourney where everyone will be given a video game or character and you have to out rap the other video game. We can try this, too. I might have a harder time because aside from Star Wars I am not that into the other fictional worlds. lol

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#31107 Mar 3, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really get into sc-if stuff so I would probably fail in this tourney
well you have time to research stuff about the scifi's country. So whether you know much or not, you can do that.

Huntsville

#31108 Mar 3, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>I don't really get into sc-if stuff so I would probably fail in this tourney
That's the awesome part doing the research personally I think would be so much easier since this world is absolutely crazy about sci-fi stuff!!
Aliens
Predator
Star Wars
Walking dead
Xmen
Avengers

People crave that stuff so there should be a lot of info out there on it. Now we would have to post up source on where we got our info from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fetty Wap Rival Busted Again, This Time for Arm... 42 min Freddy Rock 1
News Kendrick Lamar blasts Trump on Russia Mon WGAF 1
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... Mar 25 andet1987 43
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
ciara vs aaliyah (Aug '06) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 196
Top 10 Rappers Alive (Feb '07) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 3,566
News Rae Sremmurd to headline Collegea s spring conc... Mar 20 Kmrafs 9
More from around the web