bosco

United States

#31017 Mar 1, 2013
Never be afraid, it's completely illogical, this life is just a phase, i'm not just being philosophical! Don't matter what they say, the concept of "death" isn't possible! The "end" is where we begin, the human experience is just an obstacle! Ya prior knowledge isn't! So fuck it! Best believe i'll leave an imprint before i'm kickin the bucket! Rules don't rule ME, i'm livin it up with, this gin in this cup, I'm splittin swishers with thumbs! I will get vicious with dumb ficticious tongue's spittin ignorance! I'm likin this enlightenment, no writin shit, i'm typin it, i stifle lips that trifle this, i will hit a rival, bitch!
b-girl_b

Stellenbosch, South Africa

#31018 Mar 1, 2013
Harley from prescott AZ wrote:
im cooler than a dairy queen blizzard, been a rebel since 5 went runnin with scissors, this is lord of the rings your the hobbit im the wizard yo last verse was anything but tight, you goin down faster than your mom on prom night, and ya its true she would do anyting for a klondike, just like id do anything for sumthin that be tight, ohh man you feel it, the time is right, for me to end this thing. here is yo mic step on up if you wanna, the hach is bout to put it down like tiwwanna, you think you can handle gunna be mistaken, ive been spittin since fatties been eatin bacon, you ready for this dont be fakin, you bout to be dropped like reagan. cant stop me i been up here spittin and no line ever been written for me, yo shit it sound so corney, step on up and spit it for me, get knocked down man yo shit so borin, you terrible at this just get rollin you know that I can ryhme, never been heard of since the dawn of time, you think this is weak, i'll Chris Brown you, just cause my lyrics go around you, better be ready im about to astound you. Tell me that I ain't sick as if the proof isn't gleaming Haters can gargle on my dick juices and semen You're pissed because your chick don't think of you when she's dreaming I'm pissed because the rappers that I used to be feeling. Have one by one proven they're as useless as steaming Hot camel shit, now I'm ruthlessly skeeming Ways to stop everyone alive who's stupid from breathing Extermination of a mass amount Just wait for one of these wanna be rappers concerts that's about and gas 'em out Beleive me when I say I'm sick as fornication With your own mom and dad, and six of your relations. Busting some freaky shit, pissing on your face and Screaming you've got a new bro or sister in the making said fuck that man, I ain't near done G I won't quit 'till I got Osama's beard on me. So light a flame if everyone here burns weed And keep banging them beats 'till your eardrums bleed.
bite!!!

first verse was copied !! disapointment be original and think of your own. i can upload the link of where you got that (N)

be fresh!

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#31019 Mar 1, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
IIf sex was rap I would have an HIV infection
Cuz I battle all the time with no protection
stop rapping wear a wig and listen to one direction
I'm a rebel never listens so I get detention
If rap was a deadly weapon I would have bloody hands
More killer than a carnivore with bloody fangs
Ur lady told me u have a rusted weapon/
a rebel with zero erections.

A sparkly killer with no aggression/
a wannabe with only one direction.

Sporting them plastic fangs u look
like u have a birth defection..

No disrespect to ya Flames..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#31020 Mar 1, 2013
Harley from prescott AZ wrote:
im cooler than a dairy queen blizzard, been a rebel since 5 went runnin with scissors, this is lord of the rings your the hobbit im the wizard yo last verse was anything but tight, you goin down faster than your mom on prom night, and ya its true she would do anyting for a klondike, just like id do anything for sumthin that be tight, ohh man you feel it, the time is right, for me to end this thing. here is yo mic step on up if you wanna, the hach is bout to put it down like tiwwanna, you think you can handle gunna be mistaken, ive been spittin since fatties been eatin bacon, you ready for this dont be fakin, you bout to be dropped like reagan. cant stop me i been up here spittin and no line ever been written for me, yo shit it sound so corney, step on up and spit it for me, get knocked down man yo shit so borin, you terrible at this just get rollin you know that I can ryhme, never been heard of since the dawn of time, you think this is weak, i'll Chris Brown you, just cause my lyrics go around you, better be ready im about to astound you. Tell me that I ain't sick as if the proof isn't gleaming Haters can gargle on my dick juices and semen You're pissed because your chick don't think of you when she's dreaming I'm pissed because the rappers that I used to be feeling. Have one by one proven they're as useless as steaming Hot camel shit, now I'm ruthlessly skeeming Ways to stop everyone alive who's stupid from breathing Extermination of a mass amount Just wait for one of these wanna be rappers concerts that's about and gas 'em out Beleive me when I say I'm sick as fornication With your own mom and dad, and six of your relations. Busting some freaky shit, pissing on your face and Screaming you've got a new bro or sister in the making said fuck that man, I ain't near done G I won't quit 'till I got Osama's beard on me. So light a flame if everyone here burns weed And keep banging them beats 'till your eardrums bleed.
Fake that was bitten I heard that line so many times such fake rappppers now adays

Location hidden

#31022 Mar 1, 2013
Is something wrong with my iPad its usually not this slow say : I'm here , just to make sure it's not y iPad
ImNoRapGenuis

Buffalo, NY

#31023 Mar 1, 2013
Here's a rap

You said you rap but it just aint worth it
Dont you see im over tryna get workin
Im sorry that i dissed u
But everybody know that u aint u
I know u hate the hospital
but it just aint possible
For me and u
if u only know True
I would keep going with rap and make u look even worse
But really dont feel like calling in a nurse
ImNoRapGenuis

Buffalo, NY

#31024 Mar 1, 2013
Who are we
We're all one world
Does it realy matter if we're all in pearls
Why Sandy Hook
But did they catch the crook
Its not really funny
Its actually sad
America why THIS tragedy
Now we have all the parents mad
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#31025 Mar 1, 2013
I know who hacked DJ's account, the dude can't spell to save his life. xD

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#31026 Mar 1, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
I know who hacked DJ's account, the dude can't spell to save his life. xD
Who... lol

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#31027 Mar 1, 2013
Rappin Cheif wrote:
<quoted text>Who... lol
You should know lol for real the one who types in street lingo
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#31028 Mar 1, 2013
Rappin Cheif wrote:
<quoted text>
Who... lol
Look at your names, should be brutally obvious who it is. ;D
Morgan

Penticton, Canada

#31029 Mar 2, 2013
yo listen,
I eradicate your cynic spirit,
Intellectually bomb your careless lyrics,
And this is a warning for you to fear this,
Cauterized or seared it, cured your brainwashed music
Hope that I don't lose it, cope with all this new shit,
Hydroponics, tokes and condescending music,
Thanks to you I knew it, observing all the useless,
Never ending Falling, you're fucking clueless, obvious
Conclusions, this is a mental movement,
Not a racial fusion , so clear the thoughts of
Shining on that moment, realize your living in the low end,
You're so far down you can't descend,
Inconspicuous, try to blend

Location hidden

#31030 Mar 2, 2013
It's getting slow oh well I'm half way done my audio I'm gonna add a video to it so its gonna be more of a music video I will be done by the end of the month probably

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#31031 Mar 2, 2013
finally someone else on here is makin a track lol. i got a couple new ones comin around the end of march too.

Location hidden

#31032 Mar 2, 2013
Yea I just wanted to start something new

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#31033 Mar 2, 2013
Seanny how would you recommend doing an audio, or song. I have no clue and I kind of want to.

Location hidden

#31034 Mar 2, 2013
What I do is make like the lyrics should be about 3 minutes then I find the right beat to go with it and match the flow I would say perfecting ur voice would be the hardest part for some ppl then add the audio with the video ur suppose to use , it's not as easy as u think takes about a full month to perfect it

Location hidden

#31035 Mar 2, 2013
But I bet seany knows more about audio than me so just listen to him I just make it on my iPad then post it on soundcloud

Location hidden

#31036 Mar 2, 2013
Could never get a girl to PEEK AT U
So u went crazy and watched PIKACHU
Became a "geek" always on tha PS2
Got bad grades failed SS2

Location hidden

#31037 Mar 2, 2013
Hahahahaha forum getting slow again let's speed it comment ur top 10 rapper , for February ,mine

1. Shini
2. Chi town
3 seany T
4 mulisha
5 Srd
6 RrC
7 Phaze would be 5 but I didn't hear from him this month
8 kill ah
9 AA
10 . Maybe alucard. Or rap king

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce Reveals Snaps Of Naked Baby Bump While ... 3 hr Jessie j 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 7 hr RapRook 36
What the Hell Is Sizzurp? (Mar '13) 8 hr MOWiE WOWiE 10
Topix Audio Corner 9 hr Niatroh 2
New music: Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson Mon Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Jennifer Lopez, 45, In 'Booty Video': Thanks Fo... Mon Shakira 1
Rihanna Nude Photos Leak; Singer Becomes Latest... Mon Rita Ora 1
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search