Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Shini vs. Chi-Town (This time I brought bars and jokes)

Rome's on point when we SENDING THEM SPEARS we armored sheilded in our FINISHING GEAR
Fellows, country men LEND ME YOUR EARS, Ya'll famous gettin Republic? not tonight WE ENDING THEM QUEERS

Wait Ceaser ended that cause thought he was "Christ", built an Empire cause he was so nice,
we killed him we thought he loved guys but these Mace dudes love “dude love” George Takei-Oh MY!

At least Ceaser made Cleopatra his bitch and gave her the biz
Ya'll kept young boys neck deep in moutains and gave em the d##k

Yeah Rome's had homosexilty, but we ended it, we improved your ideas through awesome penmenship
The world thanks us, it is definitive cause that's how we "Row man" f##k them Greek sentences

Don't hate on us ,We're about love, we invented Valentine's and the sixty-nine
Macedonia and Homer might of started them tricky rhymes, but they be "dicking guys"

Add the fact we numero uno with Roman numerals Numbers show our legions caused Macedonia's funeral
History's got you on scope like ya playin in the Truman Show, don't deny that you haven't been enslavin humans ho

We control time check the calender, Macedonia's going down like the Challenger
We goin off like Pompeii their bodies forlorn and forgotten while the psalms play

We rollin with Divini Filius like Nas say call em' God's Son
We will ether Alex Mac (of macedonia) and crusify this living lie like a "crossed one"

Let The Die Be Cast cause we BRUTS, US, and watch yo back cause we Bru-TUS
Killin ya again is rather SCREWED UP, We bodied you in war and it's the TRUTH CUZ

And if a b##ch act up Cesearean section, we preach fear as a weapon
Ya just fantasy like Kratos, fact is the Bones of Macadones have paved roads
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TJ01...

What will Chi-town bring?

Wait for his drop here.
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I am going to cry, you mix up Ancient Greece and Rome. /facepalm
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
I am going to cry, you mix up Ancient Greece and Rome./facepalm
In what bar did I mix Macedonia and Rome?
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TJ01...

Vote on the World Tourney battle so we can start the Punchline Tourney

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Go vote on the shini vs Chitown lover first world title defense thread. Let's get this new tourney started. Feedback welcomed.
biggie

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

ima go eat nachos

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Man this forum has been kinda quite these past few days..

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

DJ Pandora wrote:
Man this forum has been kinda quite these past few days..
It's cause I left

Dongola, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cause I left
Lol.. True that.. If one person stops posting everyone else stops...
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

DJ Pandora wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. True that.. If one person stops posting everyone else stops...
Usually when I drop a set it is this way then everyone views it late Sunday/early Monday. I dropped a ten bar verse for the world tourney, but so far I only recieved two comments about it.

One said it was great, and the other thinks I mixed the two empires up. Easy assumption to make when Rome borrowed so many things from the Macedonian empire. I would say Rome is the Arcane of history, but they actually had their own inventions too and it would be insulting them to make such a comparison.

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Shini wrote:
<quoted text>Usually when I drop a set it is this way then everyone views it late Sunday/early Monday. I dropped a ten bar verse for the world tourney, but so far I only recieved two comments about it.

One said it was great, and the other thinks I mixed the two empires up. Easy assumption to make when Rome borrowed so many things from the Macedonian empire. I would say Rome is the Arcane of history, but they actually had their own inventions too and it would be insulting them to make such a comparison.
Geece and Rome had so much in common that some people actually confuse the two, the two most popular (I guess you could say) things about Rome, their Gods, and their army.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Geece and Rome had so much in common that some people actually confuse the two, the two most popular (I guess you could say) things about Rome, their Gods, and their army.
Well it was Macedonia, the most notable country being Greece. It would of probably been easier on both of us if it was the Ottoman Empire vs. Macedonia or Rome, but I think the enjoyment factor is still there. ;)

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Shini wrote:
<quoted text>Well it was Macedonia, the most notable country being Greece. It would of probably been easier on both of us if it was the Ottoman Empire vs. Macedonia or Rome, but I think the enjoyment factor is still there. ;)
Yea I enjoyed it but I don't really vote because I haven't really gotten to the point where I'm good at vote. I only vote when I'm asked
Shini

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Yea I enjoyed it but I don't really vote because I haven't really gotten to the point where I'm good at vote. I only vote when I'm asked
I think you should know the catas, by now. Just read carefully and try to give a basic breakdown. We don't need a over the top explanation. Just a simple breakdown of the catas and who you vote for. The important thing is voting for who you thought was better and who won it. So yes, I'm asking for anyone that is free to vote. SRD, that goes for you as well. If you have free time, please vote so we can start the tourney.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

opk ix back on dix shit,am radx 2 kil ya al wif just a single post,am ya boss,4k wif me and i knock you out

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Optionk wrote:
opk ix back on dix shit,am radx 2 kil ya al wif just a single post,am ya boss,4k wif me and i knock you out
I think you forgot basic English.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Optionk wrote:
Buy a dictionary
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

My vote's bias.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hip-Hop Forum right now

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SomeRandomDude Vs ILLMORTAL (semi-finals) corre... 4 hr SomeRandomDude 162
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) Sun amw 35
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) Sun Shini 242
Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer Sun lots going on 1
jnicks 0-100 Jul 25 jnicks 1
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) Jul 23 thechosen 87
'Weird Al' on his weirdly successful week in music Jul 21 Maggie Gallaghers Schmear 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••