freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Shini

Korea

#30793 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TJ01...

Vote on the World Tourney battle so we can start the Punchline Tourney

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#30794 Feb 17, 2013
Go vote on the shini vs Chitown lover first world title defense thread. Let's get this new tourney started. Feedback welcomed.
biggie

Cape Coral, FL

#30795 Feb 17, 2013
ima go eat nachos

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30796 Feb 17, 2013
Man this forum has been kinda quite these past few days..

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30797 Feb 17, 2013
DJ Pandora wrote:
Man this forum has been kinda quite these past few days..
It's cause I left

Dongola, IL

#30798 Feb 17, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cause I left
Lol.. True that.. If one person stops posting everyone else stops...
Shini

Korea

#30799 Feb 17, 2013
DJ Pandora wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. True that.. If one person stops posting everyone else stops...
Usually when I drop a set it is this way then everyone views it late Sunday/early Monday. I dropped a ten bar verse for the world tourney, but so far I only recieved two comments about it.

One said it was great, and the other thinks I mixed the two empires up. Easy assumption to make when Rome borrowed so many things from the Macedonian empire. I would say Rome is the Arcane of history, but they actually had their own inventions too and it would be insulting them to make such a comparison.

Huntsville

#30800 Feb 17, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>Usually when I drop a set it is this way then everyone views it late Sunday/early Monday. I dropped a ten bar verse for the world tourney, but so far I only recieved two comments about it.

One said it was great, and the other thinks I mixed the two empires up. Easy assumption to make when Rome borrowed so many things from the Macedonian empire. I would say Rome is the Arcane of history, but they actually had their own inventions too and it would be insulting them to make such a comparison.
Geece and Rome had so much in common that some people actually confuse the two, the two most popular (I guess you could say) things about Rome, their Gods, and their army.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30801 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Geece and Rome had so much in common that some people actually confuse the two, the two most popular (I guess you could say) things about Rome, their Gods, and their army.
Well it was Macedonia, the most notable country being Greece. It would of probably been easier on both of us if it was the Ottoman Empire vs. Macedonia or Rome, but I think the enjoyment factor is still there. ;)

Huntsville

#30802 Feb 17, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>Well it was Macedonia, the most notable country being Greece. It would of probably been easier on both of us if it was the Ottoman Empire vs. Macedonia or Rome, but I think the enjoyment factor is still there. ;)
Yea I enjoyed it but I don't really vote because I haven't really gotten to the point where I'm good at vote. I only vote when I'm asked
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30803 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yea I enjoyed it but I don't really vote because I haven't really gotten to the point where I'm good at vote. I only vote when I'm asked
I think you should know the catas, by now. Just read carefully and try to give a basic breakdown. We don't need a over the top explanation. Just a simple breakdown of the catas and who you vote for. The important thing is voting for who you thought was better and who won it. So yes, I'm asking for anyone that is free to vote. SRD, that goes for you as well. If you have free time, please vote so we can start the tourney.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30805 Feb 17, 2013

Ashburn, VA

#30806 Feb 17, 2013
opk ix back on dix shit,am radx 2 kil ya al wif just a single post,am ya boss,4k wif me and i knock you out

Huntsville

#30807 Feb 18, 2013
Optionk wrote:
opk ix back on dix shit,am radx 2 kil ya al wif just a single post,am ya boss,4k wif me and i knock you out
I think you forgot basic English.

Location hidden

#30808 Feb 18, 2013
Optionk wrote:
Buy a dictionary
Some Random Dude

United States

#30809 Feb 18, 2013
My vote's bias.
Shini

Korea

#30810 Feb 18, 2013

This is Diz's next opponent. Battling is huge in the Phillipines!

Europe

#30811 Feb 18, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy a dictionary
laf,ur 4ny dude,my raps killing and u on my list,laf

Location hidden

#30812 Feb 18, 2013
Uhm okay uhm..........uhm......uhm..... .....I'm speechless uhm...... Okay this has to be a joke -_- yea this is a joke

Dongola, IL

#30813 Feb 18, 2013
Optionk wrote:
Yo, ur kinda furious and its making you delirious
but this ain't the Fast an the Furious so why so
serious this isn't business its a learning experience
for the mysterious cuz Im just devious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOURNEY Round 1: Chi-Town vs Niatroh Mon Niatroh 7
TOURNEY Round 1: Annoyin Artist vs Affidavit Sat Affidavit 7
News Kanye West to get MTV lifetime achievement award Aug 29 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
TOURNEY Round 1: Illmortal vs The Proverb Aug 28 The Proverb 3
Hip Hop Lovers Meetups Aug 26 ayefreako 1
News Iggy Azalea dumped as Wiz Khalifa re-releases F... Aug 26 gffdgfh 1
News Darren L. Eastman Launches Universal Expansion ... Aug 25 gary 1
More from around the web