freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30742 Feb 13, 2013
and a nice drop from dnyce i havnt seen u in awhile man lol.
i didnt know the fight was uploaded previously, this is the first video on youtube of the entire thing, start to finish, with the before and after scenes too. i tryed looking for it sooner. oh well. im still erked at it. diz may have acted a bit childish, but cane was in the wrong all the way with that BS. its like if i came on here and dropped somethin reaaaaal good and then u guys found out i bit it off of somewhere...would u guys have any respect for me? would u guys still vote for me if it was in a tournament? no, you probly wouldnt. its the same thing. just live and notover a site page. there should have been no battle at all cuz of all the proof that diz had. they coulda looked it over and said alright, this guy cane is an idiot, and diz would have kept the chain, and next place person would challenge diz. thats what would have happened in a parallel, fair world. but not here. oh well. im sure diz will get the chain back, that i have no doubt.

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#30743 Feb 13, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
i didnt know the fight was uploaded previously, this is the first video on youtube of the entire thing, start to finish, with the before and after scenes too. i tryed looking for it sooner. oh well. im still erked at it. diz may have acted a bit childish, but cane was in the wrong all the way with that BS. its like if i came on here and dropped somethin reaaaaal good and then u guys found out i bit it off of somewhere...would u guys have any respect for me? would u guys still vote for me if it was in a tournament? no, you probly wouldnt. its the same thing. just live and notover a site page. there should have been no battle at all cuz of all the proof that diz had. they coulda looked it over and said alright, this guy cane is an idiot, and diz would have kept the chain, and next place person would challenge diz. thats what would have happened in a parallel, fair world. but not here. oh well. im sure diz will get the chain back, that i have no doubt.
I agree he will get the title back
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#30744 Feb 13, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
He didn't bite it he bought it!!!! Lol!!! He wasn't prepared his whole whole lil crybaby act was annoying we all know Diz is better lyrically but he didn't show up!!! He stuck to the same topic!! We got the point cane took rhymes so embarrass him with ur skill set not the base the whole battle on that topic!!! It got annoying to keep hearing him talk about the same thing over and over!! And he disrespected his fans not cool!!! I agree I'm sure hell hey it back!!! Hopefully he stops using all those filler lines to!!
Some Random Dude

United States

#30745 Feb 14, 2013
Hey wasn't using filler, can should have been disqualified and he was disrespected by his fans, not the other way around. Actually onow what your talking about before you open your mouth.
Some Random Dude

United States

#30746 Feb 14, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't about him being a snitch I felt that he should of used that in his rap I mean the title is on the line and your crying and out there trying to fight people. He looked childish and immature and he didn't prepare enough for the likes of arcane. Say what you want about him but its not his first time being champion he's good and has proved it.before. besides diz ripped caustic he should of ripped him again. Diz look like a whining baby the whole time and he took arcane lightly and it didn't work. As for arcane making fun of his style he didn't better than anyone I've seen. Locksmith ripped diz.but that was a long time ago diz has evolved as a rapper since but cane exposed him again. I can't be a fan of a whining bit*h witch that's what it felt like. Arcanes punches were better too. Diz had fans there too you can tell from his intro people were there to see diz rip him as well. They just thought that his angle was played out. I think he thought people would of booed cane and it would if been over but no they were there for a battle and cane just did battle. Diz to me is still the better rapper but he just wasn't ready that day his material was weak had a couple good punches but nothin compared to cane. They even cut like 8of canes bars while diz when on a rant throwing papers and acting a fool. Don't get me wrong seanny diz is sick and like I said my favorite coming in to it favorite of all time battle rapper but he just looked like a bit*h point plank. He looked stupid out there.
Diz took Cane lightly? Diz forgot most his bars because the CROWD jump in on him. The crowd destroyed the battle. Diz couldn't even rap over the booing and he had to litteral go off on them to get them to stop a couple of times. Then Arcane was cut off too, to say Diz was a whiny b!tch is you not understanding what a rapper goes through, that means you haven't gone through it.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#30747 Feb 14, 2013
Lmfaooo ^^^ no sorry never been booed must suck though !!! That usually means your not doing something right!!! Is that the 2nd time Diz forgot his lines that we know of!!! So like u said as a performer rapper whatever he thinks he is u can't blame the crowd he forgot his lines thats not being prepared if u really did anything you'd know that!!
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30748 Feb 14, 2013
Dnyce wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't bite it he bought it!!!! Lol!!! He wasn't prepared his whole whole lil crybaby act was annoying we all know Diz is better lyrically but he didn't show up!!! He stuck to the same topic!! We got the point cane took rhymes so embarrass him with ur skill set not the base the whole battle on that topic!!! It got annoying to keep hearing him talk about the same thing over and over!! And he disrespected his fans not cool!!! I agree I'm sure hell hey it back!!! Hopefully he stops using all those filler lines to!!
Naw dude he was heckled from start to finish. i seen the bootleg. that was seriously the worse crowd ever. even on url standards. and no diz should not go for it because it has no meaning.fu?k that polished piece of turd kotd is trying to sell. Arc bit from sketch menace against Diz. He just found out. So f?ck fraud. once a biter always a biter.
Shini

Korea

#30749 Feb 14, 2013
Dnyce wrote:
Fu$k a Dizaster and his pre maddonna ways
He let emotions get the best of him n it made him look b!tch made
Saw that look in your eye when u took off the kotd chain
Thinking you beat yourself trying to exploit arcane
Crying and pouting after you heard some boos
Sh!tten on your fans while throwing papers was a real b!tch move
Face the facts you took him lightly and he came thru
Cause in all honestly you could beat both them dudes
It wouldn't have been a challenge probably not even hard
But instead u got all angry bird and went full retard
You saw a side of arcane u never saw and panicked
It had shit to do with being in Canada no home court advantage
You shoulda kept your composure and u coulda managed
But instead u turned into a f@g who's integrity was damaged
We saw the b!tch in you like a jihad ass f@ggot
I do concur though arcane buying raps does make him look fake
But you based your whole battle on that and sealed ur own fate
But in reality you look like you bought those eyebrows from drake
Ill murder this dude just sound the tornado horns
And watch me chase this twister to the eye of the storm
And enter the funneling twister till its not spinning no more
Cause if u keep letting the emotions get the best of u your not winning no more
I'm not kidding dumb whore don't take opposition lightly and start spitting some more
So while your on your prayer rug beating off to the promised virgins
I'm out here like the marines killing off the insurgeance
1. Diz acted primmadonna, but $1,000 was on the line.
2. Organik could of stepped in and cancel the match. He didn't.
3. Sketch Menace was revealed to be another ghost writer that help Cane with the Diz match.
4. Watch the bootleg, you'll get a clearer picture of what happened there. The event was in Steel city. There was a judge that was boys with Arcane. Diz had to give his closing statement in front of Organik (while he was laughing in the background.
5. Arc committed the highest offence in Hip-hop: no biting.
6. Diz requested one of the judges to be switched and it was denied.
7. Diz's intergrity isn't damaged, Arcane's is. Diz will go on the the Phillipines and rap in a large stadium of 50,000 people.He laso has a match in Sweden and URL. He actually liked battling in KOTD because most Canadians welcome him.
8 The match was in Steel City that is Arcane d***rider country. THey liked Cane way more than Diz.
9. No contender has held the title for more than 2 battles in KOTD. Sounds like a pattern? Are there emcees that close in skill? Most of Diz's new fans d***ride then switch sides after view 1 match where he loses.(Most people actually say Diz took DNA 2-1 in their battle and regard it as KOTD's best venue.
10. Now Diz did messed up during the shot outs. I would have refused to spit to show an example. He was reading off of the piece of paper, but forgot to say it was a Facebook conversation they had.

And now a word from our sponsors:

11. Who cares if Cane was respectful. The crowd disrespected Diz he disrepected him back. He was an asshole on purpose. He heckled them back. View the video to see what other emcees want to do to Arcane.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30750 Feb 14, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
I like reading your drops, too. Keep doing your thing.
True talk man. Appreciate the love Shini.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30751 Feb 14, 2013
Rapping Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem bro
Cheers!
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30752 Feb 14, 2013
See, check Shini. He's up for explaining it in great detail. I really don't like explaining. He always get's it good though.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30754 Feb 14, 2013
Brooklyn wrote:
Yo uhm yea ok let's go
I'm the queen AkA supreme
If I was a donut I'd be krispy kreme
I'm spittin these lyrics like tobacco
Ima balla
Im strongerfaster bigger better taller
My lyrics so lethal
Have ya brain screamin pop goes the weasel
If yo lyrics were an ATM
it would say insufficient funds
You think ur a real mc but when u step to the mic u choke
It's funny cuz now the whole world think u a joke
Look inside the mirror and you'll find your inner goblin,
Then take a trip to the chemist, down a bottle of motrin,

Taste your own medicine, now see that trike get the peddling,
Speaking of 3's that was me, your girlfriend and your sister evergreen,

Now I'm all up in Brooklyn, I swear Mount Everest 'bout to start erupting,
I murdered his lyrics like a fat man demolishing a cheeseburger,
Hired David Attenborough to be my flourishing researcher,

Switch my vision to 3D, have him talk about your specie,
Leave your body laid knocked out asleep benaeth me,

I blow a hole in you Mr. Krispy Kreme, continuosly fist your spleen,
Gleen your gutter Mr. Sheen, at Christmas I saw your sister sledging, dressed up as that teenage witch Sabrina just to make her scream,

If your lyrics were "dogg chit/dog shit", they would have been stomped on multiple times by a 5 year old kid,

When I picks up the microphone I don't choke, I just get to choking my opponent whilst spitting on him after to "I Ain't No Joke",

Wassup ya'll?

King of Everything = Konverze!
Shini

Korea

#30755 Feb 14, 2013
Dnyce wrote:
Lmfaooo ^^^ no sorry never been booed must suck though !!! That usually means your not doing something right!!! Is that the 2nd time Diz forgot his lines that we know of!!! So like u said as a performer rapper whatever he thinks he is u can't blame the crowd he forgot his lines thats not being prepared if u really did anything you'd know that!!
Out of what? Literally about a 100 battles you are going to flame him for two? Locksmith happened years ago and if you were getting heckled by a 1,000 plus members of the audience your extremely nitpicky. Diz takes on way more battles than Arcane does. Arcane works at IKEA. Diz didn't forget his lines, he got heckled the whole way through. KOTD didn't have a guy on the megaphone until the end of the battle.

Diz also does unlimited rounds and usually comes with writtens and freestyle material. Arcane came with 20% freestyle at most and material from Sketch Menace; case closed.
Shini

Korea

#30756 Feb 14, 2013
Sorry my sentences got cut off.

If you were heckled by 1,000 plus members you will not be able to perform. URL gets that taken care of with the airhorns. The crowds boo, but they are taken care of.

And your nitpicky to judge Diz when he chokes for like 2 battles out of a 100+ he has been in. He just battles; he doesn't do anything else. Arc works at IKEA and makes music on the side.

“Get money ”

Chicago

#30757 Feb 14, 2013
Shini wrote:
Sorry my sentences got cut off.
If you were heckled by 1,000 plus members you will not be able to perform. URL gets that taken care of with the airhorns. The crowds boo, but they are taken care of.
And your nitpicky to judge Diz when he chokes for like 2 battles out of a 100+ he has been in. He just battles; he doesn't do anything else. Arc works at IKEA and makes music on the side.
He wasn't getting heckled at first the crowd was quiet and let him rap. He started with all the antics and garbage which is why they booed him. It didn't start of as you say from the beginning. He had a chance to gain the crowd but failed. Arcane didn't even finish his first round cuz diz was pouting like a baby out there throwing papers around. Arcane kept his cool throughout the whole thing and never lost himself with all the ruckus that DIZ started. Diz thought he would be disqualified and that didn't happen and he wasn't prepared for a plan b. Diz is sick not saying he isn't but cane took him out. I'm a fan of both more diz then cane but he just looked ridiculous that night.

“Get money ”

Chicago

#30758 Feb 14, 2013
Diz even put his hands on cane and tried to fight him and his boys but cane kept cool and stuck to the battle. He was the better man that night
Shini

Korea

#30759 Feb 14, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't getting heckled at first the crowd was quiet and let him rap. He started with all the antics and garbage which is why they booed him. It didn't start of as you say from the beginning. He had a chance to gain the crowd but failed. Arcane didn't even finish his first round cuz diz was pouting like a baby out there throwing papers around. Arcane kept his cool throughout the whole thing and never lost himself with all the ruckus that DIZ started. Diz thought he would be disqualified and that didn't happen and he wasn't prepared for a plan b. Diz is sick not saying he isn't but cane took him out. I'm a fan of both more diz then cane but he just looked ridiculous that night.
Again, if I was Diz I would of flat out refused to battle the biter. I would have just said time every round. I think the only reason why he did was because he was under contract. They wanted Cane/Sketch Menance the win. It was a terrible look on both ends. Yeah Diz looked like a crybaby, but he will look way better than those who use biters to coast their performance along. It's plain and simple. You bite; that is an auto-L no matter what league. URL and AHAT are now currently looking for their biters. KOTD is condoning it. To me silence is consensus. KOTD has had plenty of time to release a press statement and to make a match that will retify the situation. If they keep it up, the league will be a laughing stock.

Sketch Menance has been revealed as Arcane's ghostwriter for the Diz battle. So yeah, I guess that makes him the 2 time KOTD champ.
Shini

Korea

#30760 Feb 14, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
Diz even put his hands on cane and tried to fight him and his boys but cane kept cool and stuck to the battle. He was the better man that night
Yeah, I have to admit this part was wack, but then again Cane's lucky he didn't pull that in a private battle or a cypher. Instant beatdown.

Calgary, Canada

#30764 Feb 14, 2013
yea i agree, both sides took a hit, canes side taking a bigger one ultimatly, and i hope kotd addresses it, i would like to do a prove yourself battle to see if i can be a kotd battle rapper here in calgary, but i mean, if they allow biters to win....idk if i like that. and really? sketch menace ghost wrote for the battle too? how did that come to light? i got that dude on facebook friends lol and iv seen him once when i went to the prove yourself at calgary. d@mn. idk if i can believe that lol wheres the proof? like is there a link u can give me shini that has stuff on it?

Calgary, Canada

#30765 Feb 14, 2013
sketch menace just posted on facebook that he swears he never wrote a word for arcane. hmm. this whole thing is just blowing outta proportion. like, what if diz uncovers that alot of big names in kotd write for each other? or will diz go crazy trying to find that out even if its not true and 'goldbloom' it hahaha. only time will tell. but writing for ppl is just wrong in my opinion. i mean, every now and again, giving someone a dope line u thought up that u dont wanna use is ok for like a song, maybe use it in a freestyle, or giving hints at what they should talk about or pushing someone in the right direction for a punchline or bar idea is ok....but not whole verses for songs/battle bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashia... Tue KnutesNiche 1
News Beatles, stones eclipsed by hip-hop impact May 25 Ralph 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God May 25 Son of man 1
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... May 24 Love wisconsin 143
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) May 20 Sam 89
News Jay Z blasts Tidal's critics in freestyle rap May 18 KnutesNiche 2
More from around the web