dont get me alcohol or ill be staggerin
look in my hand is i knife
if u dont get out my face ill slice
word life
Jesse Banks
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30617 Feb 12, 2013
I am stating what I see Phaze, not buttering behinds.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30618 Feb 12, 2013
@Seanny-T

Judge on Shinigami's and I's battle. Only Chi has at this point. Come on man.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30619 Feb 12, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You know jack about who's top.
You only mentioned those who pasted within 5 days.
Last time I checked u posted within five days to :D
Seanny T

Canada

#30620 Feb 12, 2013
Srd I'll vote tonight
bosco

United States

#30621 Feb 12, 2013
I live like a rebel, I'm resilient! I'm on another level, not a general civilian! Got a white girl, but her ass looks brazilian! Not a rich chick, but her swag's worth a billion! Lyrically doper than a white line, type rhymes, no pen n a pad, yo i live in a lab like I'm einstein! Thinking with my left brain, cuz I'm out my right mind! They lovin how I SPIT RAW, nothin like these KIDS DO! Homie I'm a BIG DOG, never been a SHIH TZU! I’m born just to write tunes. You’re a storm? I’m a typhoon! My flow iller than a diabetic, TYPE TWO! Taking psychedelic’s just to get into the right mood! They could never tell it as intelligent as I do! Once I’m in my element its evident you might lose!

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30622 Feb 12, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
By the way, there is no actual rule in Hip-Hop about biting, it's a mutual understanding built in blood. Or even a underwritten rules, but nothing concrete only in your heart as a true rapper. After all, the United States Government won't back-up what you say like they used too.

By the way, people that think Hip-Hop and Rap are the same thing on here can get the f*** off. It is NOT the same, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, etc. they are not the same.

What happened to M.C.'s learning their craft? A lot of you don't know s***'bout the History and your craft. Hell, I don't want A.A. or R.R.C. to be Veterans, they don't know their craft.

Seanny-T and even SHINI, shows ignorance at times. However, I forgive them because they are still studying their craft. If you want to get good you have to know about what you are working for. If you don't, you'll have a harder time being original.

"There's only so much to say in the world." If that was true, why is it I have repeatedly studied others, gotten better, been original, slayed other M.C.'s, and all of it was 99% Self-Taught?

I teach rappers who have been on the street rapping for YEARS! Study your f***ing craft,'cause just like Diz I am pissed. I know how it's supposed to be and your starting to even ruin it for me.
Umm I am teaching myself too, I started rapping October of last year for the first time. I started it their you can go back and look I truly sucked, and I've grown. I know I can't be a vet yet, but AA has already had his battle to become one, I think he has the lead on votes their too. But point is you can say what you want but the problem is you were way out of line by saying it. Ask Seanny I told him that I wanted to battle him but I knew I wasn't ready so to wait. SRD your a good artist but not the best here, I respect you and what you can do but everything I've done has been original, I rap from my heart I've battled to my full extent, if that's all I can do then so be it I can only get better. But at least I know what I can do and trying to get better. Why can't you see that or do you only like vets?

Huntsville

#30623 Feb 12, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>Umm I am teaching myself too, I started rapping October of last year for the first time. I started it their you can go back and look I truly sucked, and I've grown. I know I can't be a vet yet, but AA has already had his battle to become one, I think he has the lead on votes their too. But point is you can say what you want but the problem is you were way out of line by saying it. Ask Seanny I told him that I wanted to battle him but I knew I wasn't ready so to wait. SRD your a good artist but not the best here, I respect you and what you can do but everything I've done has been original, I rap from my heart I've battled to my full extent, if that's all I can do then so be it I can only get better. But at least I know what I can do and trying to get better. Why can't you see that or do you only like vets?
And if you don't believe me I explained the same thing to someone else I believe it was rap king a while back when he was under imawesome.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#30624 Feb 12, 2013
And if you don't believe me I explained the same thing to someone else I believe it was rap king a while back when he was under imawesome.
I remember that.

Location hidden

#30626 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Umm I am teaching myself too, I started rapping October of last year for the first time. I started it their you can go back and look I truly sucked, and I've grown. I know I can't be a vet yet, but AA has already had his battle to become one, I think he has the lead on votes their too. But point is you can say what you want but the problem is you were way out of line by saying it. Ask Seanny I told him that I wanted to battle him but I knew I wasn't ready so to wait. SRD your a good artist but not the best here, I respect you and what you can do but everything I've done has been original, I rap from my heart I've battled to my full extent, if that's all I can do then so be it I can only get better. But at least I know what I can do and trying to get better. Why can't you see that or do you only like vets?
Couldn't say it any better my self like ill admit I still need lots of help but I'm trying and I'm sure most of us are original just like u I helped my self didnt get much help u can't degrade anyone cuz like some ppl have been rapping for 1 year like me and some have been doing it for a long time like phaze we all gotta help each other like as soon as I reach 15 I plan to move to Philly and improve there cuz there are a lot of good rappers there and when I am 15 I could be as good as seany or shini u don't know
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30627 Feb 12, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
By the way, there is no actual rule in Hip-Hop about biting, it's a mutual understanding built in blood. Or even a underwritten rules, but nothing concrete only in your heart as a true rapper. After all, the United States Government won't back-up what you say like they used too.
By the way, people that think Hip-Hop and Rap are the same thing on here can get the f*** off. It is NOT the same, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rap, etc. they are not the same.
What happened to M.C.'s learning their craft? A lot of you don't know s***'bout the History and your craft. Hell, I don't want A.A. or R.R.C. to be Veterans, they don't know their craft.
Seanny-T and even SHINI, shows ignorance at times. However, I forgive them because they are still studying their craft. If you want to get good you have to know about what you are working for. If you don't, you'll have a harder time being original.
"There's only so much to say in the world." If that was true, why is it I have repeatedly studied others, gotten better, been original, slayed other M.C.'s, and all of it was 99% Self-Taught?
I teach rappers who have been on the street rapping for YEARS! Study your f***ing craft,'cause just like Diz I am pissed. I know how it's supposed to be and your starting to even ruin it for me.
In the block party days, if you bit people didn't care so much because hiphop was just evolving. People would say whatever, but it took away from your reputation as a master of ceremonies (MC). In a street cypher, if you bite another MC and the other MCs know about it, you can get your ass whipped for that. I follow AHAT too because they represent Las Vegas/Nevada and Cali (which is where I grew up) hip-hop scene and there are a few MCs that have been vocal about biting. The most famous one there is Nov (he just got permission to appear in KOTD). The next one is Yung Pop.

Yung Pop actually wants to beat Arcane down over the sh!t. Most street MCs share this same view, so it's best not to pull an Arcane (I get sick to my stomach even mentioning him).

An for the record, there is laws against biting in the government system. It is called plagerism. If you do an event and it becomes your intellectual property, and someone else uses that same material you can sue that person. In example Diz goes on KOTD spits 16 bars about hijacking an airplane and somehow ties it into Jersey Shore and another MC from another battle league uses it, he could sue. He probably won't because international lawsuits are very tricky to perform. But if someone used my paper I wrote and called it there own and got credit off of my blood, sweat and tears (keep in mind I actually am published in the US and Japan) I would be irate. I spent those hours writing that paper, looking up information and providing my own unique angle. If joe shmoe got a hold of one of my papers, took it and made some serious cash off it I will more than likely sue his ass.

Now if someone bit one of my rhymes, I will not beat them down. I am above all that ignorant bullsh!t. I will just expose them lyrically. Now if they become famous off of biting me, that's when I pull some 48 Laws of Power stuff and just complete decimate their reputation. Believe it or not, battle rappers are easy to access online. Most of them rely on fan interaction to stay relevant. You can actually hit up Diz or DNA on Twitter.(Diz may or may not replay back though.) I actually gave props to PH on one of his battles and had a small conversation with him. It is a tight knit community and if the biter got to that level (which is probably unlikely) because of something I wrote, best believe their next battle they will lose. They will lose the war, too.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30628 Feb 12, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
In the block party days, if you bit people didn't care so much because hiphop was just evolving. People would say whatever, but it took away from your reputation as a master of ceremonies (MC). In a street cypher, if you bite another MC and the other MCs know about it, you can get your ass whipped for that. I follow AHAT too because they represent Las Vegas/Nevada and Cali (which is where I grew up) hip-hop scene and there are a few MCs that have been vocal about biting. The most famous one there is Nov (he just got permission to appear in KOTD). The next one is Yung Pop.

Yung Pop actually wants to beat Arcane down over the sh!t. Most street MCs share this same view, so it's best not to pull an Arcane (I get sick to my stomach even mentioning him).

An for the record, there is laws against biting in the government system. It is called plagerism. If you do an event and it becomes your intellectual property, and someone else uses that same material you can sue that person. In example Diz goes on KOTD spits 16 bars about hijacking an airplane and somehow ties it into Jersey Shore and another MC from another battle league uses it, he could sue. He probably won't because international lawsuits are very tricky to perform. But if someone used my paper I wrote and called it there own and got credit off of my blood, sweat and tears (keep in mind I actually am published in the US and Japan) I would be irate. I spent those hours writing that paper, looking up information and providing my own unique angle. If joe shmoe got a hold of one of my papers, took it and made some serious cash off it I will more than likely sue his ass.

Now if someone bit one of my rhymes, I will not beat them down. I am above all that ignorant bullsh!t. I will just expose them lyrically. Now if they become famous off of biting me, that's when I pull some 48 Laws of Power stuff and just complete decimate their reputation. Believe it or not, battle rappers are easy to access online. Most of them rely on fan interaction to stay relevant. You can actually hit up Diz or DNA on Twitter.(Diz may or may not replay back though.) I actually gave props to PH on one of his battles and had a small conversation with him. It is a tight knit community and if the biter got to that level (which is probably unlikely) because of something I wrote, best believe their next battle they will lose. They will lose the war, too.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30629 Feb 12, 2013
Rapping Rocky wrote:
Hey y'all how are ya guys doing its Rappin Rocky
I am at school on my Samsung Galaxy S3
So I can't drop a diss
And the best rappers are
1. Shini
2. Phaze
3. Seanny
4. Konverse
5. RRC
Great job peoples
Rappin Rocky out
Thanks for the support!
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30630 Feb 12, 2013
Wow the lag is so bad on my office computer that I'm double posting. lol
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30631 Feb 12, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't say it any better my self like ill admit I still need lots of help but I'm trying and I'm sure most of us are original just like u I helped my self didnt get much help u can't degrade anyone cuz like some ppl have been rapping for 1 year like me and some have been doing it for a long time like phaze we all gotta help each other like as soon as I reach 15 I plan to move to Philly and improve there cuz there are a lot of good rappers there and when I am 15 I could be as good as seany or shini u don't know
Glad to see I inspire you.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30632 Feb 12, 2013
bosco wrote:
I live like a rebel, I'm resilient! I'm on another level, not a general civilian! Got a white girl, but her ass looks brazilian! Not a rich chick, but her swag's worth a billion! Lyrically doper than a white line, type rhymes, no pen n a pad, yo i live in a lab like I'm einstein! Thinking with my left brain, cuz I'm out my right mind! They lovin how I SPIT RAW, nothin like these KIDS DO! Homie I'm a BIG DOG, never been a SHIH TZU! I’m born just to write tunes. You’re a storm? I’m a typhoon! My flow iller than a diabetic, TYPE TWO! Taking psychedelic’s just to get into the right mood! They could never tell it as intelligent as I do! Once I’m in my element its evident you might lose!
Bosco, this is a good drop. Nice flow man.
Some Random Dude

United States

#30633 Feb 12, 2013
R.R.C. I am not saying I am the best M.C., I am saying STUDY your craft. You could completely suck as a rapper, but if you know your craft I'll give you massive respect. I didn't call you a biter either, I said you need to study you craft. See, I respect Shini most of all because he spends as much time studying his craft as he does writing.

Shini, that's what I meant. The biting that goes on is frowned upon and turned into a unwritten rule and understanding. It was made through blood, meaning you'd bleed for biting.

In the U.S. you MUST buy a Copy Right, if you don't the new 90's laws won't let you pursue it. They made a money grab.

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30634 Feb 12, 2013
If ur song lyrics/raps/poems/ect... Are not published, pattened, or under the protection of the copyright law it is not considered plagiarism, so anyone can use them even though they didn't come up with it themselves...

Huntsville

#30635 Feb 12, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
R.R.C. I am not saying I am the best M.C., I am saying STUDY your craft. You could completely suck as a rapper, but if you know your craft I'll give you massive respect. I didn't call you a biter either, I said you need to study you craft. See, I respect Shini most of all because he spends as much time studying his craft as he does writing.

Shini, that's what I meant. The biting that goes on is frowned upon and turned into a unwritten rule and understanding. It was made through blood, meaning you'd bleed for biting.

In the U.S. you MUST buy a Copy Right, if you don't the new 90's laws won't let you pursue it. They made a money grab.
I never claimed you said you were the best, but in order for me to earn respect from you I have to study my craft! Please explain, I actually don't understand that, so I want to learn from somebody better. Can you respect that.

Location hidden

#30636 Feb 12, 2013
DJ HellNo wrote:
If ur song lyrics/raps/poems/ect... Are not published, pattened, or under the protection of the copyright law it is not considered plagiarism, so anyone can use them even though they didn't come up with it themselves...
Exactly I could steal some on shines rap but it won't be considered plagiarism cuz it's not under the copyright law

But don't get me wrong copyright or not I won't steal other ppls raps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 200 musicians rally behind appeal of ... 2 hr Hostis Publicus 1
News Wiz Khalifa: Kanye Twitter feud was weird 8 hr THE TRUTH 3
News Music is Crucial to Every Film: John Legend on ... 11 hr John Wick 1
stop supporting white rappers (May '13) 19 hr the truth 16
News MTV VMAs to feature Kanye West, Rihanna, Britne... Aug 29 ban rap music 2
News 225+ heroin overdoses in 4 counties in 4 states... Aug 27 Rb RECORDS 2
News Kanye West's flying stage is the talk of tour o... Aug 26 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web