freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Shini

Korea

#30508 Feb 9, 2013
mc edgwize wrote:
you messing with shit you cant understand
ill chop you up hang you upside down like the klu clux clan, you that wishing he could be in the band, but even your friends telling you your shits weak and like a re run sitcom you ant unique next time you try to spit you might aswell think hmmm? am i going anywhere? but down? am in the carnival hanging out with the clowns? wishing i could touch the underground? but sorry you ant gonna make it no matter how hard you try to fake it like your girls orgasm shoot you off the moon with my plasma beam cuz your flowing shit sweet like icecream, take your date cuz you've got no self asteem like a kid whos to scarred to try out for the basketball team you think you flowing good but its not what it seams, ill rip you apart by it my flow is so phat you might aswell put it in your diet,when i spit i cause a riot they tell me to spit and i supply it.
Jacob be one that racist tip talking bout KKK what a racist b!tch
Honestly getting to the point where I hate to script
Cause even when I keystyle people see I have ate the kid
My girl in bed works up a sweat my tip hurts here and works up her pet
Talking about people's sex lives that's some played out angles
BUt wait there more to the scheme cause even if Jacob had a Jacob's ladder he'll never be Lord of the Ring
Step yo game up cause you have them average bars
Thinking you rhyme out of this world like in Avatar
Your drops are like "beach reads" only go for one go
When people say read it again I reply please no mo
I'm nice with the pen you'll have to exchange with the devil to take them hands off
I'm icing ya friend cause I'm another level and this shall not pass with Gandalf
2 Kool MC

United States

#30509 Feb 9, 2013
Hey y'all it is me, but you can call me 2 Kool MC
Mad Mike finally is off this site
He sorta raps like he is white
RRC thinks he's better than me
Well I can't imagine him vs. me
I'm the be

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30510 Feb 9, 2013
2 Kool MC wrote:
Hey y'all it is me, but you can call me 2 Kool MC
Mad Mike finally is off this site
He sorta raps like he is white
RRC thinks he's better than me
Well I can't imagine him vs. me
I'm the be
Your the be in a battle with the killer bee?
Your more like George of the jungle who can't even dodge a tree
Or you could be the gay one who says you hold the key
To my heart then shout out in a plea as I jab thee
You'll be screaming about you taking an arrow to knee then I'm free
dwrocks

Belington, WV

#30511 Feb 9, 2013
Yo mad mike i dont think you fight cuz if you do i will knock u out tonight dont forget that cuz i now im bad and you think u can rap ha you raps are just crap so u can just go cry to you dad if i make you mad thats just fine and i know put shivers down spine so i now you just wanna cry cuz and you im fly and you now i stoll all your girlfriend and thats not a lie
mc edgewize

Brighton, MA

#30515 Feb 10, 2013
Hey you with the face, try to use haste oh wait your just slow, might aswell throw your raps out the window cuz they fallen apart, looks like ill be buying your new cd at kmart i can write these raps in my sleep cuz guess what im barley awake you getting step on like a snake but im the cobra like snape fucking herminoy on my next wizard sex tape cuz like your girl your flows wide open and you about to get gaped smoke your soul right out of my vape lol man imma shit my pants and dance and guess what i still get the romance so when you flowing give your self a chance cuz when you spitting with me its the last, my shit is so good you dont even need to ask all i do bask in it cuz it makes me so high i wanna kill my self cuz i barly even try, like you man i really gotta step up my game but what your spitting wont even make it of the plane your about to get bombed, lol jking i mean no harm i get lucky i pull out my for leaf clover and the games over like the blue screen you guys should really try sipping lean before you get on the scene but im sober and i cant think straight anyway you always meet check mate, lol i dont even need to flow cuz i got you rappers served on a plate showing up to the shows late thinking you can relate but your really just flowing one liners i bring your mom to the dinner and i give her the shoe shiner back her up reweind her like my mix tape im jumping over the barrels like the ape, your guys words are Delicious just like grapes i turn you into whine cuz your flow is stolen and its mine thank you this shit doesn't need to rhym LOL u mAD? wait ill end you with conclusion your flow is just an illusion end this pollution get off my dick and find a solution.
Some Random Dude

United States

#30516 Feb 10, 2013

Huntsville

#30517 Feb 10, 2013
mc edgewize wrote:
Hey you with the face, try to use haste oh wait your just slow, might aswell throw your raps out the window cuz they fallen apart, looks like ill be buying your new cd at kmart i can write these raps in my sleep cuz guess what im barley awake you getting step on like a snake but im the cobra like snape fucking herminoy on my next wizard sex tape cuz like your girl your flows wide open and you about to get gaped smoke your soul right out of my vape lol man imma shit my pants and dance and guess what i still get the romance so when you flowing give your self a chance cuz when you spitting with me its the last, my shit is so good you dont even need to ask all i do bask in it cuz it makes me so high i wanna kill my self cuz i barly even try, like you man i really gotta step up my game but what your spitting wont even make it of the plane your about to get bombed, lol jking i mean no harm i get lucky i pull out my for leaf clover and the games over like the blue screen you guys should really try sipping lean before you get on the scene but im sober and i cant think straight anyway you always meet check mate, lol i dont even need to flow cuz i got you rappers served on a plate showing up to the shows late thinking you can relate but your really just flowing one liners i bring your mom to the dinner and i give her the shoe shiner back her up reweind her like my mix tape im jumping over the barrels like the ape, your guys words are Delicious just like grapes i turn you into whine cuz your flow is stolen and its mine thank you this shit doesn't need to rhym LOL u mAD? wait ill end you with conclusion your flow is just an illusion end this pollution get off my dick and find a solution.
Who was that for?
Shini

Korea

#30518 Feb 10, 2013
We need votes (At least 2 more)

http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TU6F... Shini vs. Phaze

Also vote on SomeRandomDude vs. Shini.(To me round three was his best.) Shout outs to SRD.

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#30519 Feb 10, 2013
Two more votes for what shini?
bosco

United States

#30520 Feb 10, 2013
I live like a rebel, I'm resilient! I'm on another level, not a general civilian! Got a white girl, but her ass looks brazilian! Not a rich chick, her swag's worth a billion! Lyrically doper than a white line, type rhymes, no pen n a pad, yo i live in a lab like I'm einstein! Thinking with my left brain, cuz I'm out my right mind! They lovin how I SPIT RAW, nothin like these KIDS DO! Homie I'm a BIG DOG, never been a SHIH TZU!
reva

Monkton, MD

#30521 Feb 10, 2013
i wanna go against someone

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#30522 Feb 10, 2013
reva wrote:
i wanna go against someone
I'm up
Shini

Korea

#30523 Feb 10, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Two more votes for what shini?
Battles need a best of three. It is just to eliminate bias.

I think you can vote on SRD vs. Shini
Shini

Korea

#30524 Feb 10, 2013
mc edgewize wrote:
Congrats, you made a drop no one gives a [email protected] about
So go ahead and [email protected] pout or shut your [email protected] mouth
Drop it clean no one wants to read that
With less bars than you I'll bring the heat back
Look how clean it is when I free that
You got evny on your mind like a green cap
Don't test me boy, I gotta scheme that
You'll just shut you down and I mean that
Shini

Korea

#30525 Feb 10, 2013
By the way, put your drops in lines. No one wants to read your raps if they are clunked together in a box. You metaphores are okay, but you need to study the techniqual parts of designing a rap.

Huntsville

#30526 Feb 10, 2013
Shini wrote:
By the way, put your drops in lines. No one wants to read your raps if they are clunked together in a box. You metaphores are okay, but you need to study the techniqual parts of designing a rap.
Word

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#30527 Feb 10, 2013
@anoyin artist
I came to this forum to catch a body
you making me mad and you gonna get yo whole family bodied
The gun blow turn his stomach into gumbo
Unless he got a vest that can block it like the rockets with Mutumbo
My boys are sitting front row
And you the new star of my gun show
he get a warm welcome get to clapping then a drum roll
I can pick him out of a crowd what you think I brought the rifle for
He will get blindsided like Michael Ore
I dont know what yall try to hype em for
My sweet sixteens will give his elite eight the final four
This guy will fall if he thinking that he fly
I will put a dot on his top if he thinking that he I
I will lay em in a bag if he thinking that he wise
I will give em two k's if he thinking that he live!
Come on man lets get real
You gonna be loud and hype until I grip steel
You gonna talk until these clips peel
Put the chrome up his but bet he sit still
If he dont die tonight I bet his kids will
catch em and swipe em off his big wheel
Take em to burger king it wont seem like a big deal
Until I give em toys(guns)that didnt come with the kids meal
If you aint never been on a plane with terrorist and survived the flight
never drunk gasoline and played with dynamite
what made you think you were gonna survive tonight

Body bag your done

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30528 Feb 10, 2013
pop culture wrote:
@anoyin artist
I came to this forum to catch a body
you making me mad and you gonna get yo whole family bodied
The gun blow turn his stomach into gumbo
Unless he got a vest that can block it like the rockets with Mutumbo
My boys are sitting front row
And you the new star of my gun show
he get a warm welcome get to clapping then a drum roll
I can pick him out of a crowd what you think I brought the rifle for
He will get blindsided like Michael Ore
I dont know what yall try to hype em for
My sweet sixteens will give his elite eight the final four
This guy will fall if he thinking that he fly
I will put a dot on his top if he thinking that he I
I will lay em in a bag if he thinking that he wise
I will give em two k's if he thinking that he live!
Come on man lets get real
You gonna be loud and hype until I grip steel
You gonna talk until these clips peel
Put the chrome up his but bet he sit still
If he dont die tonight I bet his kids will
catch em and swipe em off his big wheel
Take em to burger king it wont seem like a big deal
Until I give em toys(guns)that didnt come with the kids meal
If you aint never been on a plane with terrorist and survived the flight
never drunk gasoline and played with dynamite
what made you think you were gonna survive tonight
Body bag your done
why you diss Annoyin Artist??

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30529 Feb 10, 2013
U rap awful gave a virus to my computer
Even lisa better then u that's y I'm gonna recruit her
Come back when u get on my level
Be careful my flames hotter than the devil
Aint taking shit from no me call me a rebel
I hate that rap mor than cottage cheese
For the future of hiphop quit rapping please
And see it was so bad it killing call it a disease
Go back to school and go learn ur ABC's
Listen to ur mommy don't play with fire
Or ima kill u like the tsunami but higher

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30530 Feb 10, 2013
pop culture is 'set in stone' like a sculpture,
always present, ready to pick off the runts like vultures,
makin us wonder why television so vulgar,
if you dont go with its structure, you will learn to discover,
that celebrities and money arnt everyones fate,
and alot of american people need to really lose weight,
not watch tv shows about people who lose weight,
then whine about their bodies cuz THEIRS wont DEFLATE,
the 'land of the free' is more like a slave state,
its all 'get up at eight, work late, then come home and procreate'
just bodied pop culture lol.
(i was using his name as the entity of pop culture so i was dissing pop culture in general lol) hope that was obvious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 Things You Didn't Know About Mariah Carey 10 hr kelly 1
News Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky? (Apr '06) 17 hr hiphoper01 1,103
News Usher's Stalker Posted A Selfie Outside A Recor... Sun kelly 1
News Beyonce Shares Personal Photos of Her Family: '... May 27 Kelly DJ 2
News Eminem selling pieces of his childhood home May 26 Arleen Beane 2
News Jay Z finally responds to 'Lemonade' -- sort of May 26 Hostis Publicus 1
News Police: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in shooting in... May 26 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web