I scar your body and get amused
Dont push me around cus you wont be excused
And dont get your shoes, and me confused
Cus you dont step on me prick
I step on you
Shini

Korea

#30439 Feb 7, 2013
"Diss the Emcee" thread now open. Go under "hip-hop" forums then "Diss the Emcee"

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30440 Feb 7, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Yoo rrc do me a favor and go check out my battle with alucard in the tourney cause my post isn't showing and I post it three times. Please tell me if you see it or not
Okay
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30441 Feb 7, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
My rankings
1.Me of course I think I'm the best lol
2. Hhh
3.Shini
4.white rabbit only in front of seanny cuz he battled me a lot more.... for weeks
5.Seanny kinda like biggie "could of easily been number one to me"
6. Phaze the boy gettin better each day beat srd
7.srd his complexity and consistency keeps him in top ten
8. Killa works hard at getting better and drops some nice rhymes
9.brosco with his sick conspiracy theories
10. Cakedout haven't heard Much from em but that shit he dropped earlier on me was tight
Which Killa are you takling about me or "Killah"? I'm Killa Konverze just to make things more clear.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30442 Feb 7, 2013
I'M GOING TO BE THE BEST, SO HUMBLE I'VE GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF S'S ON MY CHEST!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30443 Feb 7, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Ypu didn't show up in ANY of the threads. As well as the fact that it has shown that htread at the bottom of the screen for days. It isn't a sucker punch. It was purposefully ignored.
Omg
1 u said u guys were doing this after tourney

2 just cuz he missed a few day doesn't make someone a hypocrite like he has a life he's not on the forum 24/7

3 what's up with ur attitude ur starting to act like some sort of hater at this moment I wouldn't call u a vet
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30444 Feb 7, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg
1 u said u guys were doing this after tourney
2 just cuz he missed a few day doesn't make someone a hypocrite like he has a life he's not on the forum 24/7
3 what's up with ur attitude ur starting to act like some sort of hater at this moment I wouldn't call u a vet
W.T.F.?!
WA'SUP MRFLAMES?

Location hidden

#30445 Feb 7, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
<quoted text>
W.T.F.?!
WA'SUP MRFLAMES?
Hey yea SRD is on his period I think

Location hidden

#30446 Feb 7, 2013
Sorry my bad I mean "her" hehehehehehehehehehe
Shini

Korea

#30447 Feb 7, 2013
Diss the emcee link is open.

Let's see some disses poppin off.
Shini

Korea

#30448 Feb 7, 2013
Shini vs. SRD Round 3 (I lead 2-0)

Let's keep track of his LACK OF SKILL, I don't have to out rap em' cause this “Hunter” already TRACKED THE KILL,
I got this three like NASH N STEEL and my “Face” have MASS APPEAL while Dude's tagged “A HEEL”

Sorry but your bitchin gets no pardon son, I'mma shake em on some PARKINSONS
Just commit to commitin MYRTYRDOM, this TRE'll TREVON MARTIN SOME

Since he like KOTD I'm about to make this a DIZASTER, blows buckle and BEND HER (Bender)
I am the REAL DEAL I rock this ORGANIK, final CHAPTER cause on the mic I am MANIK

It's obvious I am Bet-EURGH than you, ya just Po, call me Rich d!ck deep in a bitch
I already zipped em up and now I sending BITCH SIX FEET IN A DITCH

Scratch that, it's a GULLY TK-O on MY MIC, CAN-I-BUS try to get MY DUB on MY HYPE
Bitchin about card position-UNO LAVOS, in this art of dissin YOU DON”T GOT FLOWS

Ya angle's like TRICKY P, 90 DeGREE you STAY FRAIL that's why you leavin with A-L
Even with Arcane's ghost writer you could never get PAID WELL cause the way you BEHAVE FAILS

Purge this lack of talent cause he has a “hollow hand”(HOLLOHAN) feed em lines then make em BRUCE B REST IN PEACE, cause all we see is a shell cause he a HOLLOW MAN

Him bein TOP TEIR, nope NOT HERE he isn't as PASSIONATE no matter how you FASHION IT
So I brought along Illmac's Hanzo Blade to DISS PLAY/display his DNA on that CASHIS TIP

Keep trying to pester me that Hattori blade will cut my KRAFT leave ya CHEDDER CHEESE
Address me as SHREDDER CHIEF, I'll leave the scene like it's a shotty horrah PLEASURE PIECE.

3-0 this isn't a MYSTERY, no one here should be CONFOUNDED
Ya done DISSING ME, I'm ya “history” that's why DUMB's (random) FOUND DEAD/(Dumbfoudead)
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30451 Feb 7, 2013
Shini wrote:
Let's keep track of his LACK OF SKILL, I don't have to out rap em' cause this “Hunter” already TRACKED THE KILL,
I got this three like NASH N STEEL and my “Face” have MASS APPEAL while Dude's tagged “A HEEL”
Since he like KOTD I'm about to make this a DIZASTER, blows buckle and BEND HER (Bender)
I am the REAL DEAL I rock this ORGANIK, final CHAPTER cause on the mic I am MANIK
It's obvious I am Bet-EURGH than you, ya just Po, call me Rich d!ck deep in a bitch
Scratch that, it's a GULLY TK-O on MY MIC, CAN-I-BUS try to get MY DUB on MY HYPE
Bitchin about card position-UNO LAVOS, in this art of dissin YOU DON”T GOT FLOWS
Ya angle's like TRICKY P, 90 DeGREE you STAY FRAIL that's why you leavin with A-L
Even with Arcane's ghost writer you could never get PAID WELL cause the way you BEHAVE FAILS
Purge this lack of talent cause he has a “hollow hand”(HOLLOHAN) feed em lines then make em BRUCE B REST IN PEACE, cause all we see is a shell cause he a HOLLOW MAN
Him bein TOP TEIR, nope NOT HERE he isn't as PASSIONATE no matter how you FASHION IT
So I brought along Illmac's Hanzo Blade to DISS PLAY/display his DNA on that CASHIS TIP
Keep trying to pester me that Hattori blade will cut my KRAFT leave ya CHEDDER CHEESE
Address me as SHREDDER CHIEF, I'll leave the scene like it's a shotty horrah PLEASURE PIECE.
Ya done DISSING ME, I'm ya “history” that's why DUMB's (random) FOUND DEAD/(Dumbfoudead)
That's just purely amazing. GREAT WORK MAN!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30453 Feb 7, 2013
Shini wrote:
Holy Sh!t Now THATS how it's done.. Imma have to take notes!! DOPE
a full breakdown is deserved for this It'll take a while tho..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30454 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Which Killa are you takling about me or "Killah"? I'm Killa Konverze just to make things more clear.
Probably not you!! he's talking about killa from Canada

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#30455 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I was talking bout you

Since: Feb 13

Brattleboro, VT

#30456 Feb 7, 2013
the title says "Spit your game" but the only thing you spitting is lame its all the same so generic like tylenol watch how i ball your flows always hit the wall like a drunk driver im the soul survior standing at the edge of a friggen Apocalypse when i see your girl all she does is give me her lips ill eat you up like chips my flow is flaming like a dragon mess with me and ill leave your hat hanging like dj screw im swanging, well im brewen in the kettle you guys might aswell give up freestyle and go back to metal cuz on this drive by i always hit the petal and i blast off you always sitting in the corner reading catcher and the rye cutting your poor emo self till you die, well i paint with your blood like art supllys if your gonna flow the least you could do is try.
KUT UP KID

Brattleboro, VT

#30457 Feb 7, 2013
LOOKS LIKE SUM TALENT WIT THA FLOWS IM PROUD OF U RETARDS AT THE KIDERGARTEN TALENT SHOWS
LIKE LIL WAYNE ON A SKATERBOARD U BIT FLOWS N POSE
ID SAY ON YA GO BUT LORD KNOWS U WONT LEAVE YA MOM LET U ON THE COMPUTER N YA BED TIMES 830
FLY LIKE A BIRDIE SHOT I GET AROUND LIKE TIGER WHILE U SPRUNG OFF THE SAME TWAT
BRUNG THE HOP BACK LIKE POGO U DANCE GOGO N LISTEN TO JOJO N KC
FROM F L I N T WIT YA PARACHUTE SKINNY JEANS U FIENDS AINT AS FLY AS ME
EVENTHOUGH U TRY TO B AT RAP BATTLES U WACK CATTLE I BRAND U WHEN I SNAP TRAMPSTAMPS READ 810 HAD U
ANY OF U GEAKS EVA DONE A SHOW OR U TO BUSY BRAGGIN ON FACEBOOK BOUT YA CUPCAKE ASS FLOW
DUCK FAKES GO DOWN SLOW N MAKE SURE TO SWALLOW YA STYLEZ DOLLA STORE GENERAL
ANYWHO JUST THOUGHT ID SNAP CUZ U CANT PRACTICE THOSE LAYUPS I STAY HARD IN DA PAINT
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30458 Feb 7, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Sh!t Now THATS how it's done.. Imma have to take notes!! DOPE
a full breakdown is deserved for this It'll take a while tho..
Please do the breakdown at SRD vs. Shini.

Thank you.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30459 Feb 7, 2013
SOMERANDOMDUDE vs. Shini***
cak3dout

Missouri City, TX

#30460 Feb 7, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep yo ass quiet like this shit was a stake out
Cut u in pieces put u in boxes like Chinese take out
I'm bout to use the Mic like a knife in a steak house
And watch as your blood stain your shirt till it drain out  
You don't stand a chance ur cake need frostin
My shit stone cold and I ain't talkin about Austin
put the tool to your teeth and I ain't talkin bout flossin
Your whole style is played out just an instagram  bitch with a big booty so you caked out 
since ya game is LIGHT SON, you'll
get a 'x after ya name' kinda LIKE MALCOM,
you can get ya k's, and we'll see if ya UZZI's WINNERS,
but if you miss.. I'll 'return the clips' like a MOVIE RENTER,
see i 'click' cuz i'm BAWSE WITH DEM THINGS,
while the only thing you ever 'click' is the MOUSE ON YA SCREEN! an we can put the 'guns down', cuz my 'fists' give SOOTHING BLOWS, you aint quick wit dem, couldn't bring 'high speed' if ya used GOOGLE CHROME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Sat _Juneau_ 253
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final Jan 28 Shini 15
We Talked To The Kid On The Cover Of Fall Out B... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
9 Guest Rap Verses That Saved Crappy Pop Songs ... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespectin... (Feb '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 176
Beyonce, Iggy Azalea Among Finalists for AMA Ar... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 3
Beyonce's Group Mate Confronts Mike Huckabee on... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 1
More from around the web