freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Some Random Dude

United States

#30372 Feb 5, 2013
@Cak3d

I like your style, I rarely get to use that style. Face me, I wanna stretch my technique.
Cak3dout

Missouri City, TX

#30373 Feb 5, 2013
Alright sure thing Bud.
Queen

Loma Linda, CA

#30375 Feb 5, 2013
Okay hey yo check it ,
up in this just free styling
As im spinning / Fuck all you lames as dudes
straight looking like fools.../ tryna make your lame asses look cool/ sit back down im the only BITCH allowed to wear the crown .../Oh was up now you got a frown ha-ha you dumb little scrubs make laugh / take of your hat / Bow down to me / By the time im done all yall suckas Will know whos the muthfuckn lyrical Queen../ I always let my self be seen / Dumb little hoes try to catch up to my level / Trick im so hot hotter than the devil / Ill catch your ass sliping / Got hoes on me like as if i was pimpn !/ Fake ass friend come in a bunch / I knew that since i met you i got that hunch/ It always all eyes on me when im free stylin cause like said before and i will say it again im The illest Muthfuckn Lyrical Queen!

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30376 Feb 5, 2013
Crack! The ball goes flying, the ball is flying
The braves are crying. It's over the game is over Red Sox only won slightly

It's a victory of ages turn it from a story on a page into a book with many pages

The stadium is a mass of screaming here's the trophy gleaming! Smoother than than a freshly waxed car that's speeding

A wave of red is all I'm seeing, peanuts flying the taste of funnel cake in the air! Braves wondering if that's even fair, but to confront the fans they wouldn't dare.

The locker room is quiet, the braves wonder who will be their next pilot.

The coach was to retire, instead of getting fired.

This is half of the rap I wrote for school, what you think?

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#30377 Feb 5, 2013
Cak3dout wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya KEYS @SS so I'm a let that HEAT BLAST,
that'll get rid of "Chi/Shy" like a SPEECH CLASS,
that BEAM PAST and it'll send this LAME TO HEAVEN BRUH
when I put his "Head down" like we playing a GAME OF 7 UP,
cause 1 punch and ya know this MAN IS OUT,
my knife will leave his "insides empty" like a ABANDON HOUSE,
dont come at me wrong cause I got the BELT WITH THE TORCH BRO,
you... couldn't "wrap nice" if you was a ELF IN THE NORTH POLE
Keep yo ass quiet like this shit was a stake out
Cut u in pieces put u in boxes like Chinese take out

I'm bout to use the Mic like a knife in a steak house
And watch as your blood stain your shirt till it drain out  

You don't stand a chance ur cake need frostin
My shit stone cold and I ain't talkin about Austin
put the tool to your teeth and I ain't talkin bout flossin

Your whole style is played out just an instagram  bitch with a big booty so you caked out 

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#30378 Feb 5, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
Haha my ranking change but this time I won't include ppl like white rabbit or HHH cuz they aren't as active
Shini
Seany t
Mulisha
Ch-town
LS KIlla
Rap king
SRD
RRC
AA/DJ
Funny how you didn't put my name up there when I can destroy most mc's on yo list.. But then again I can careless of your judgement

Elizabeth, NJ

#30379 Feb 5, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Smash your face in from the side with a BRICK this dude
ain't SH7T known for blow jobs and Sucking Random DICS
Calling me out, is something you'll REGRET similar to this forum when they made you a "VET" 
I look at your style and say "Naw not YET, more like a CADET"
il chop his head off...MARIE ANTOINETTE
pussy between his legs you know he stay WET
you beating me? I'm down to make a BET
if I loose from this forum I will JETand what  will I GET? Just a chance to DISSECT this miniscule SPECK .
Best show me some RESPECT cause we all KNOW even if you worked in an animal HOSPITAL you could never be a "VET!" 
I'm so sick tvirus INFECT with this lyrical INTELLECT
And I ain't done YET...my breath I COLLECT as I REFLECT on this Lil INSECT
You should of never started like SELECT(controller) call your ass Ralph cuz you bout to get WRECKED 
Wu tang protect your NECK swords sharper then GILLETTE named biology cuz it always DISSECT but the strap will make you die in a sec
This is ok for someone who rhymes one syllable words or two. I promise if you rhyme 3-more syllables chi, you would dominate..including myself

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30380 Feb 5, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you didn't put my name up there when I can destroy most mc's on yo list.. But then again I can careless of your judgement
Sorry my bad I was thinking off ur name just forgot to put it down o.o my bad then again my opinion doesn't matter -_- and again it's not like ur opinion concerns me and if u could careless then y did u even make the comment then . U could be the best mc in the world and I still won't buy ur music for free I don't blame u IDOIT

Elizabeth, NJ

#30381 Feb 5, 2013
Good, I don't want a Lil Wayne listener buying my music anyways. You could keep talking trash cause when a diss comes, trash won't be coming outta to mouth.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30382 Feb 5, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Good, I don't want a Lil Wayne listener buying my music anyways. You could keep talking trash cause when a diss comes, trash won't be coming outta to mouth.
U mean that lil Wayne haha u don't get brain u diss for all I care u can still diss 100 times

“Get money ”

Chicago

#30383 Feb 5, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
<quoted text>
This is ok for someone who rhymes one syllable words or two. I promise if you rhyme 3-more syllables chi, you would dominate..including myself
Thanks for the advice but ive dominated you before when I first got on the scene so stick to perfecting your craft
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30384 Feb 5, 2013
People can hate on Lil Wayne like it is the popular thing, but before you do I would suggest listening to his old music. I was a Wayne hater until I heard Carter 1 and 2. Now I realize he just dumbs his sh!t down to sell more units. He has an okay song every now and then. He has a really good one where he address FEMA and Katrina. I forget the name of it because I'm not really a Wayne fan, but I will not underestimate him. He has some skill, but it is just gassed up. Thank goodness he is retiring though because he is getting super gimmicky.
Made_skrillex

Sugar Land, TX

#30385 Feb 5, 2013
It's nobody epic and I be grinding all day just got home from school and all I wanna do is play
Then my phone starts buzzing you gurl hit me on a text she said,"whatcha doin right now I wanna have sex" told your gurl come over in about 15minutes ill see yah
Little did my gurl know I had a perfect idea an experience about to be beautiful between us ima play call of duty while she sucks on my penisss
Ladies don't be afended it's just a sighn of affection she called me a try hard when she saw my erection she knows I'm the best host so we made a "connection" she's got that death breath because her mouth is perfection I said my soldier wants to fight and I need to release em' plus I'm in A party chat it's like I'm having a threesome put my rush class on so she can pick up the pace then I pull out my noob tube and let it blow on her face!

Elizabeth, NJ

#30386 Feb 5, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice but ive dominated you before when I first got on the scene so stick to perfecting your craft
We never battled before soo idk what u saying

“Get money ”

Chicago

#30388 Feb 5, 2013
Yes we did when I first got on the site battled everyone including you. N e way it don't matter just stick to your technique or help anyone asking for advice not me. Sorry but I don't think you on my level imo so thanks but I'm straight on your advice.

Huntsville

#30389 Feb 5, 2013
Made_skrillex wrote:
It's nobody epic and I be grinding all day just got home from school and all I wanna do is play
Then my phone starts buzzing you gurl hit me on a text she said,"whatcha doin right now I wanna have sex" told your gurl come over in about 15minutes ill see yah
Little did my gurl know I had a perfect idea an experience about to be beautiful between us ima play call of duty while she sucks on my penisss
Ladies don't be afended it's just a sighn of affection she called me a try hard when she saw my erection she knows I'm the best host so we made a "connection" she's got that death breath because her mouth is perfection I said my soldier wants to fight and I need to release em' plus I'm in A party chat it's like I'm having a threesome put my rush class on so she can pick up the pace then I pull out my noob tube and let it blow on her face!
Nobody epic? Really you think your funny? Oh unless your relating your crap rap to his? He freestyles Bruh try a little harder next time.

Huntsville

#30390 Feb 5, 2013
Made_skrillex wrote:
Oh I see you wrote one of his raps I think?

Elizabeth, NJ

#30391 Feb 6, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
Yes we did when I first got on the site battled everyone including you. N e way it don't matter just stick to your technique or help anyone asking for advice not me. Sorry but I don't think you on my level imo so thanks but I'm straight on your advice.
Lol I'm d'a we never fough soo you can't compare levels really but I looking forward to squaring off in the tourney tho. And yeah I mean you don't have to take my advice, just listening shows respect.

Elizabeth, NJ

#30392 Feb 6, 2013
And oh yeah I almost forgot chi-town good luck in the tourney.
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#30393 Feb 6, 2013
I guarantee I can give you all of this.

Multies:
Flow:
Punches:
Personals:
Nameplay:
Wordplay:
Consistency:
Enjoyment:

I'm trying to build a stronger vocabulary first so I can make more technical Raps you know!

I could potentially become one of the best lyricists on this forum giving I give this shit all I got!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talking blues with Earl 'Chinna' Smith Sep 18 VuxVux 2
News Usher, Paisley, Beyonce, Wonder, Shelton, Lovat... Sep 13 C Kersey 1
News Grammys 47 mins ago 9:06 p.m.Pregnant Beyonce g... (Feb '17) Sep 4 Anonymous 3
Feedback Sep 2 illicitproductions 1
News Houston native Beyonce planning to aid those hu... Sep 1 Sharon 1
Muslim Rap song against ISIS and Trump, its in ... Aug 26 King SHeibani 1
News Could Beyonce finally win album of the year at ... (Feb '17) Aug 25 Sharon 4
More from around the web