freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#30352 Feb 5, 2013
mc edgwize wrote:
i am white but ill show you how my torch lights well i burn your face cuz my flows laced with acid throw your ass in lake placid you about to get capped dead and off the map your mother wouldint even miss you no girl wouldint even dream of kissing you your all spent like a dollar i fucked your girl well she popped my collar then i popped my load and like conffety it made her explode into sex mode i spit lava and im nerdy and i code in java im flowing with the king of hell illummanti come at i got the shotty your flows are shitty they belong in the porta potty
I'm a young caucasian forever solving the equation,
On occasion I might say I want to bomb the nation,

Murdering by numbers so call me mathematical,
I'm utterly fanatical in the way I enthuse your whole capital,

This rap game is problematical, all I know is I'm a 5'7" radical,
An animal who continuosly speaks totally rational,

For idiotic people acting abnormal, take away that fake layer of skin make epidermal,

You say you've previously phucked my girl, well good for you but my fists are two great gnarls,

Gonna kick the livng shit out of this bitch for sleeping with someone like you,
I bet the bitch needed a special magnifying glass just to see your schmeichel,

Dwelling on how you're that irresistable, it was admissable evidence when I found out you got my bitch preg·nant,

Phucking phaggot up in here saying you spit it like lava, you're just a fruity bass-turd who spit contaminated guava,

I'm done with this homo so make this the end, you're a stupid phaggot who never made just been condemned,

I'm back! It's K!lla Konverze! KON!

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30353 Feb 5, 2013
Flames who do you think won between me and you?
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#30354 Feb 5, 2013
mc edgwize wrote:
i am white but ill show you how my torch lights well i burn your face cuz my flows laced with acid throw your ass in lake placid you about to get capped dead and off the map your mother wouldint even miss you no girl wouldint even dream of kissing you your all spent like a dollar i fucked your girl well she popped my collar then i popped my load and like conffety it made her explode into sex mode i spit lava and im nerdy and i code in java im flowing with the king of hell illummanti come at i got the shotty your flows are shitty they belong in the porta potty
I'm a young caucasian forever solving the equation,
On occasion I might say I want to bomb the nation,

Murdering by numbers so call me mathematical,
I'm utterly fanatical in the way I enthuse your whole capital,

This rap game is problematical, all I know is I'm a 5'7" radical,
An oblivious wild animal who continuosly speaks totally rational,

For idiotic people who keep on acting abnormal, always referencing people formal,
For the haters I shall proceed to take away that fake layer of skin make an epidermal,

You say you've previously phucked my girl, well good for you but my fists are two great gnarls,

Gonna kick the livng shit out of this bitch for sleeping with someone like you,
I bet the bitch needed a special magnifying glass just to see your schmeichel,

Dwelling on how you're that irresistable, it was admissable evidence when I found out you got my bitch preg·nant,

Phucking phaggot up in here saying you spit it like lava, you're just a fruity bass-turd who spit contaminated guava,

I'm done with this homo so make this the end, you're a stupid phaggot who never made it just been condemned,

I'm back! It's Konverze! THE PEOPLE'S KON!
Some Random Dude

United States

#30355 Feb 5, 2013
Shini wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5kzLPau44aoXX&feature=pla yer_embedded#!
Wow this is a real lyrical battle from KOTD Fresh Coast.
They won't get it.:(
bosco

United States

#30356 Feb 5, 2013
They say we property not a democracy, so tell me what we GON DO?! Time for a new policy! Cuz the illuminati OWNS YOU! The throne's used by soul defused monsters with untold views! Witness my bold moves! What if i told you, that they hold you in your ignorance?! That they control the news n disfigure it?! THAT YOU CAN HOLD THE PROOF IN YA FINGERTIPS?! You just gotta hold a dollar. The bill has been decoded by the chosen and the scholars! Illuminati symbols on our money like the owl and the hexagram! They turned ya into slaves and what's worse is how you LET EM MAN! 50 years from now will we be able to say we LED A STAND?! Or will we have barcodes, live in groups, and be deported like MEXICANS?! The BEST I CAN do by myself is inform you. They try to keep us in conflict, because they know what a SWARM DO! But if you refuse to listen then don't say i didn't warn you! They keep you blind with lies, n conspiracies like Apollo! What if i told ya middle-earth down beneath ya feet is hollow?! That it's inhabitants live lustrious nd everyone leads, no one follows?! My elite mind neva retreats, time is an elusive illusion used to confuse minds! i'm a few times, more brilliant than you could ever imagine! I'm obviously a prodigy, y'all should make me ya captain! Einstein cranium that i'm tired of bein TRAPT IN! Tryna release the beast, but i can't be serious while i'm LAUGHIN! At all you foolish clueless loosers that actually think you RAPPIN! I turn it into an art form, these ain't just word's fool, these are GRAPHIX!
The Black Frank White

Columbia, MO

#30357 Feb 5, 2013
Ita be best not to TAKE SIDES,
You MAKE LIES, and DIE,
You'd rather match up with the GAY GUYS, then level with my eyes,
BESIDES, you roll up WITH KNIVES, We floatin WITH SCYTHES, alright? So WHY you still afraid TO DIE?
INFACT, im STACKED with FACTS, from the truth in the BACK, the gauge on my BACK, RELAX,
Is not an OPTION, this is God you HOT BOXIN, with,
So big boii you wanna react with ACTIONS?
Next four walls you be seeing are yo' CASKETS,

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#30358 Feb 5, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your father dawg.
Thanks converze

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30359 Feb 5, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
Flames who do you think won between me and you?
Idk maybe u cuz I rushed mine and I don't wanna sound modest

Huntsville

#30360 Feb 5, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>Idk maybe u cuz I rushed mine and I don't wanna sound modest
Umm Idk I didn't mine at night and it was also rushed because I was tired and had to go to bed. That's why i did three bars instead of more but I had another verse that I wanted so I put them both in lol

Huntsville

#30361 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>Umm Idk I didn't mine at night and it was also rushed because I was tired and had to go to bed. That's why i did three bars instead of more but I had another verse that I wanted so I put them both in lol
I did* mine at night lol

Location hidden

#30362 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Umm Idk I didn't mine at night and it was also rushed because I was tired and had to go to bed. That's why i did three bars instead of more but I had another verse that I wanted so I put them both in lol
No ones voting so I'dk

Huntsville

#30363 Feb 5, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>No ones voting so I'dk
Yea ik lol vets vote.

Huntsville

#30364 Feb 5, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>No ones voting so I'dk
That aren't in the tourney.
Cak3dout

Missouri City, TX

#30365 Feb 5, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Smash your face in from the side with a BRICK this dude
ain't SH7T known for blow jobs and Sucking Random DICS
Calling me out, is something you'll REGRET similar to this forum when they made you a "VET" 
I look at your style and say "Naw not YET, more like a CADET"
il chop his head off...MARIE ANTOINETTE
pussy between his legs you know he stay WET
you beating me? I'm down to make a BET
if I loose from this forum I will JETand what  will I GET? Just a chance to DISSECT this miniscule SPECK .
Best show me some RESPECT cause we all KNOW even if you worked in an animal HOSPITAL you could never be a "VET!" 
I'm so sick tvirus INFECT with this lyrical INTELLECT
And I ain't done YET...my breath I COLLECT as I REFLECT on this Lil INSECT
You should of never started like SELECT(controller) call your ass Ralph cuz you bout to get WRECKED 
Wu tang protect your NECK swords sharper then GILLETTE named biology cuz it always DISSECT but the strap will make you die in a sec
See ya KEYS @SS so I'm a let that HEAT BLAST,
that'll get rid of "Chi/Shy" like a SPEECH CLASS,
that BEAM PAST and it'll send this LAME TO HEAVEN BRUH
when I put his "Head down" like we playing a GAME OF 7 UP,
cause 1 punch and ya know this MAN IS OUT,
my knife will leave his "insides empty" like a ABANDON HOUSE,
dont come at me wrong cause I got the BELT WITH THE TORCH BRO,
you... couldn't "wrap nice" if you was a ELF IN THE NORTH POLE
Cak3dout

Missouri City, TX

#30366 Feb 5, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
Haha my ranking change but this time I won't include ppl like white rabbit or HHH cuz they aren't as active
Shini
Seany t
Mulisha
Ch-town
LS KIlla
Rap king
SRD
RRC
AA/DJ
Sign me up pls.

Location hidden

#30367 Feb 5, 2013
Cak3dout wrote:
<quoted text>
Sign me up pls.
I would put u as 3rd

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#30368 Feb 5, 2013
My words are explosive like dynomite,
say the wrong things and I won't be hesitant to ignite/

pick up the p89(gun), or you won't make it through this fight/

I'm holdin up this glory light, while your holdin up the flag that's white.(the retreating flag)
----------
I just wanted to post something on here since it's been a while...

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#30369 Feb 5, 2013
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Smash your face in from the side with a BRICK this dude
ain't SH7T known for blow jobs and Sucking Random DICS
Calling me out, is something you'll REGRET similar to this forum when they made you a "VET" 
I look at your style and say "Naw not YET, more like a CADET"
il chop his head off...MARIE ANTOINETTE
pussy between his legs you know he stay WET
you beating me? I'm down to make a BET
if I loose from this forum I will JETand what  will I GET? Just a chance to DISSECT this miniscule SPECK .
Best show me some RESPECT cause we all KNOW even if you worked in an animal HOSPITAL you could never be a "VET!" 
I'm so sick tvirus INFECT with this lyrical INTELLECT
And I ain't done YET...my breath I COLLECT as I REFLECT on this Lil INSECT
You should of never started like SELECT(controller) call your ass Ralph cuz you bout to get WRECKED 
Wu tang protect your NECK swords sharper then GILLETTE named biology cuz it always DISSECT but the strap will make you die in a sec
That's dope bro.

Location hidden

#30370 Feb 5, 2013
Ppl In the hood don't got time for fun
We gotta make money gotta shoot with a spray gun
But when the cops come all we do is drop and run
But don't get me wrong we had some good times when we got out first basketball hoop
The kids loved it they would go over there and play after eating chicken soup
I was the only black kid in my school everyone would come up to me and asked if I had crack I was like no u wack?
Didn't have much friends call me forever alone
Nobody talked to me so o always had my free zone
Papa would ignore me I was thinking I was gonna get disown
But that was okay i didn't mind I wouldn't cry
I would just say goodbye and do it on my own and fly
But does it really matter if ur black or white
Cuz I would always see this racist fight
But I just went to rapping and kept to rewrite
But I was home grown always was polite
jeremiah boone

Florence, SC

#30371 Feb 5, 2013
mad_Mike wrote:
SPIT UR GAME!
ight mad mike u betta strap up cuz when u see me in the street please dont dap up cuz im munchin i make u cry like u choppin unions i put them O's in ya girl mout like funyins cuz it 843 i put charleston on da map wit a big fat slap you a little bruh so dont ever try to rap cuz yo rhymes are soft like silk i put that white in ya girl mout like milk..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sequence: The Funked-Up Legacy of Hip-Hop’s... May 24 hiphopfirstlady 1
News 'Live with Kelly and Ryan' announces guest line... May 23 hav a-blast 1
News Hypnotic Brass Ensemble members get a kick out ... May 10 Black is Black 4
News Chance the Rapper gets key to Sacramento May 9 RiccardoFire 10
https://soundcloud.com/asebailey May 8 Ase Bailey 1
News After Hip-Hop Backlash, Miley Has Something To Say May 7 Brice N Livingston 6
News #WordEyeHeard: Joe Budden is Mad Lil Yachty is ... May 3 Reality 4
More from around the web