freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30245 Feb 3, 2013
Favorite artist: hard to pick a TOP 1...id hafta say J. Cole. but i got so many like my list is probly 60 or so that i could say r my favorite. J. COle is my fav right now at this second.
Favorite song: right at this second? POINT OF NO RETURN by HARD TARGET. search it up on youtube. its epic.
Who inspired u to rap: listening to eminem, seeing other white rappers emerge who were good and getting into the industry like yelawolf, rittz, mac miller, MGK, etc. it actually is hard for a white rapper to get a certain level of respect where im from. i always get called a poser, a fake, "your not black". its bullsh!t. i say 'look at eminem' and ppl just say 'hes an exeption' like b!tch theres no exceptions, hes amazing yes, but i just listed an amazing line up of white rappers.
First rap verse: a song i made about a chick i knew making fun of her just for fun, not actually making fun of her. ppl said it was actually really funny and good and i kept at it, plus i am really good at LA class in high school and read alot.
Best rap verse: acid raindrops by people under the stairs. first verse. i get so into that sh!t.
Who do u think are the top 3 rappers in this forum: shini, HHH, and not trying to sound full of myself, but id like to say myself lol.
How old we're u when u started rapping: 16. only a couple years strong.
How old are u now: 20
Who's ur best male artist: eminem. lyrically on another level than everyone.
Best female artist: coniyac. shes dope.
Skin color: white. but i cant say 'proud of it' otherwise its racist lol.:p
Out of 1-10 what would u rate Urself: 8.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30246 Feb 3, 2013
I got one, what is everyone's top 10 in here?

I might have to start laying it down hard, to remind everyone who I am.
Mexicam

United States

#30247 Feb 3, 2013
Wassup guey
No soy gay
Soy un boy
Y ya me voy

Calgary, Canada

#30248 Feb 3, 2013
@srd ya i feel you, i havnt dropped in awhile and ppl might forget my abilities. i hate not dropping for long streaks, but a) im trying to finish my mixtape STILL cuz of the next 2 reasons: b) college. its gettin real hard right now since its my last semester til i graduate college. and c) work. money is what the world runs on unfortunatly, and i need more of it. i dont got a ton. i love the job i got, but im not getting the $$$ i NEED you feel me? i need more lol. probly gunna hafta get a second job. grindstone time. but im chugging along. whatev. ill be droppin some stuff at random on here. need ppl to remember the titan lol. im a juggernaut when aroused from slumber(being super busy in life).

Calgary, Canada

#30249 Feb 3, 2013
im contemplating eviscerating you while your bloods coagulating,
after im done consolidating your limbs, it'll look like red cardinals congregating,

RapSwipe got his jugular swiped, hacked and slashed,
the walls were splashed with red as he gurgled thru the gash,

cut off his toes, kneecaps, and fingers, then inject him in several places,
with corrosive skin eating acid, i think iv covered all the bases,

as the light dims from his eyes, and the hearts pumping stops,
i hear a faint siren, oh sh!t, someone called the cops,

im congratulating myself for quickly eliminating all the evidence,
not one blood drop on the carpet, i slit throats with stylish elegance.

^ from the halloween horrorcore tournament. my drop against rapswipe. probly my favorite drop i did from that tourney. i just love it. specially the red cardinals congregating line. when i sit down and try 110% i can demolish ppl. and the halloween horrocore will ALWAYS be mine, since all i watch is horror/thriller/hack and slash movies. saw series. human centipede 1 and 2. halloween series both old and new...that even rhymed lol.. list goes on forever. legit tho, ima have fun this upcoming halloween, ima step it up and make it the most gruesome drops iv ever done, so that when you read it, you will probly gag and throw up. i can get downright twisted and sick when i do that style of pen game for battle rapping. ill talk about any subject, everythings fair game. better start writing for 2013 halloween...ill be waiting...muahahahaha.:p

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#30250 Feb 3, 2013
The top 10? I think I'm good enough to at least be #5 cause I was 6 last time, but I think I'm 5 now soo yah.

Elizabeth, NJ

#30251 Feb 3, 2013
Yeah seanny that was a good one lol no lie

Calgary, Canada

#30252 Feb 3, 2013
EVERYONE INVOLVED with the world tourney returns, head on over to that thread NOW!!!!!!!!! i posted the semi final pairings. go visit the page to find out what the pairs are!
the 2 threads will be created tonight.
rapSwipe

Germany

#30254 Feb 3, 2013
YO Seanny dat was a sick good job thou!

Calgary, Canada

#30255 Feb 3, 2013
haha theres rapswipe lol. ya u did good too man.

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30256 Feb 3, 2013
My favorite artist is Eminem..

My favorite rap song is Look at me Now..

I got my inspiration to rap by listening to Eminem an Lil' Wayne..(Also by writing poetry)

My first rap verse was "Your words are weak so here's your lesson son, when it comes to da game ur like Lady GaGa cuz you got no flare.."

My best rap verse is: "You be talkin bout fear so let me show ya true scariness behind my mask I'm ur worst nightmare, from Freddy to It, I'll hypnotize yo ass chopping u into food addin u to stew, servin ya up as brain food."

My pick for the top 3 are as followed:

1. Shini, or HHH
2. Seanny T, or SRD
3. LS Killa Converze KC, or Mulisha

I started rapping when I was 21..
As of Jan. 21 of last month I turned 22.

Best male and female artist --- Im Undecided..

I have white skin (with a kinda of dark complexion like a tan)

Oh I'd rate my self as a 4-10 (maybe a 5 if I word my stuff better)
Some Random Dude

United States

#30257 Feb 4, 2013
Seanny, you're just lucky I was hosting the Halloween Tourney. ;D
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#30258 Feb 4, 2013
Mexicam wrote:
Wassup guey
No soy gay
Soy un boy
Y ya me voy
W.T.F. IS THIS PHAGGOT SERIOUS?!
ALL I GOT FROM THAT IS: WASSUP BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#30259 Feb 4, 2013
My favorite artist is: Eminem..

One of my other favorite artists is: Kendrick Lamar or A$AP Rocky in "New Hip-Hop"!..

My favorite rap song is: Life's a Bitch..

I got my inspiration to write/rap by listening to most of the greats i.e. Eminem, 2Pac, B.I.G., Nas and Jay-Z..

I just love music in general but hearing these rhyme just made me want to pick up the pen and spill ink on the page..

My first rap verse was

My pick for the top 3 are as followed:

1. Shini, or HHH
2. Seanny T, or SRD
3. DJ HellNo, or Mulisha/MrFlames

I started rapping when I was 14..
As of this year on Sept. 20th it will be my "sweet 16"!

Best male and female artist --- Eminem and Coniyac

I'd probably rate myself 5.5 (maybe a 6 if I word and structure my drops better)

United States

#30260 Feb 4, 2013
Lmao not tryna be mean but everyone's top 3rd person is completely wrong except for,srd which is whiterabbit as #3. Ima do mine later on today and seanny gave,me,the country off of lord of,the rings which i never watched lol not a fan of that movie.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30261 Feb 4, 2013
It really matters on enjoyment cuz we all like different things

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30262 Feb 4, 2013
Did y'all see my drop against mrflames?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30263 Feb 4, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
69.69696969696969% of all statistics are all made up, including yours. Quite ignorantly made up, might I add.
I think.i know what I'm saying I'm saying rap comes from a black background white ppl can rap to and I give them props for that but what I'm saying is that rap comes from a black background it's like ur trying to denie the truth the only white rappers I know are eminiem the guy wo created thrift shop and MGK I'm not starting beef I'm telling u the truth

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30264 Feb 4, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>I think.i know what I'm saying I'm saying rap comes from a black background white ppl can rap to and I give them props for that but what I'm saying is that rap comes from a black background it's like ur trying to denie the truth the only white rappers I know are eminiem the guy wo created thrift shop and MGK I'm not starting beef I'm telling u the truth
I'm white so throw me in that list, and I dropped against you. Guys vote on mine and mrflames drops their in this a few pages back.
Seanny T

Canada

#30265 Feb 4, 2013
Lol I think me and srd will both be in the finals for the Halloween horrorcore this year I know he can get twisted too. But I plan on keeping title for more than a year lol. I'm so looking forward to this and it's so far away! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers help Winston victims 3 min Logically 2
What is the best way to promote hip-hop music? Wed musickoo 1
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... Wed Rb RECORDS 1
Next UK Rap Sensation - Little T - No Shame - ... Aug 20 StraigtToTheTop 1
Little T Video -No Shame Aug 20 freestyle 4
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Aug 14 kaymarvin 82
News Supreme Court Asked to Review Dancing Baby Copy... Aug 13 Moliner 1
More from around the web