freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30225 Feb 3, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, when you posting.
Sorry almost forget ill post in 30. Mins

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30226 Feb 3, 2013
haha u funny ur rap as bad as lil wayne
u know the guy from young money u guys most have the same brain
n 20 years ima have the fame ur gonna be driving a train
u couldnt beat me even if u had the same face and the same name
they call me flames cuz i burn in these games
see u sound slow is something wrong with ur connection
u also sound stupid i bet when u in bed u dont use protection
u seem lost do u need direction
haha the only thing worst than ur post
is nicki minaj being a host
ur shit dont affect me call me a ghost
okay look u starting to smell and i gotta take the trash out
u beating me now that doubt
u call urself a rappinrolercoaster
but to me ur truename is crappingfailureposter
look u better show me ur real shit start trying
ive seen what u got with that ill leave ur crying
even that female mc nicole is better than ur shit
could take that rap down with 1 bar 1 hit

sorry had to rush that

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30227 Feb 3, 2013
Okay I'm gonna ask some questions

Favorite artist
Favorite song
Who inspired u to rap
First rap verse
Best rap verse
Who do u think are the top 3 rappers in this forum
How old we're u when u started rapping
How old are u now
Who's ur best male artist
Best female artist
Skin color
Out of 1-10 what would u rate Urself

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30228 Feb 3, 2013
Okay I'll start it

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30229 Feb 3, 2013
Favorite artist is biggie
Favorite song is warning
Uhm my friends inspired me when I was 12 I made my first rap they said they liked it
My first rap verse was lil boy come need a new hobby nothing but a body wanna freestyle come and meet me the.lobby when we done u can go cry to ur mommy

Best verse would be either

Denmark first country to creat pornograpghy
Bulgaria boarded five country's but that's geography
Or
That rap so bad I call it a crime
Had to get that shit locked up for time

It was hard to choose but yea

Top 3 would be 3rd be mulisha or ls killa cuz when I listen to there's raps I enjoyed it a lot 2nd would be shini I saw him vs hhh and he did awesome but for first would be HHH

I was 11. Going 12
I turned 13 a few months ago
Male artist would be biggi
Female would be lilmama or sheena been maybe lil Kim idk there all the same
My akin color is black
Out of 10i would be 10 of course no I'm kidding probably a 6 or 7 overall maybe 8 if I'm lucky

And I was born in k Abuja , Nigeria , Africa

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30230 Feb 3, 2013
Just trying to get to know everyone nothing big
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30231 Feb 3, 2013
Who cares what color your skin is. /facepalm
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30232 Feb 3, 2013
Who's your favorite artist?:
It really it impossible to decide.

Favorite song:
My forever is either, "Won't Back Down," or, "Going Through Changes."

Who inspired you to rap?:
I wasn't inspired to rap, but more pushed into it. I was writing mad poetry and this guy I know came to me and told me I had to write some raps.

Who do you think are the top 3 rappers in this forum?:
1. Shinigami
2. H.H.H.
Obviously, I recommended them for Elite status.
3. WhiteRabbit13.

How old were you when you started rapping?:
15 almost 16

How old are you now?:
19 almost 20

Who's your best male artist?:
Impossible to choose.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30233 Feb 3, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Who cares what color your skin is./facepalm
Is it cuz ur white heheheheheheheheheheheheheh ::D for me it does u see black people get a lil more respect in hip hop because rap is more of an Caribbean thing rap was first made in agrica then the Jamaicans came in acting like they made rap but rap did start of in Africa no doubt then white ppl started rapping and its cool just don't do bullshit to it but iust like the 100m rap is more of an black event

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30234 Feb 3, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
haha u funny ur rap as bad as lil wayne
u know the guy from young money u guys most have the same brain
n 20 years ima have the fame ur gonna be driving a train
u couldnt beat me even if u had the same face and the same name
they call me flames cuz i burn in these games
see u sound slow is something wrong with ur connection
u also sound stupid i bet when u in bed u dont use protection
u seem lost do u need direction
haha the only thing worst than ur post
is nicki minaj being a host
ur shit dont affect me call me a ghost
okay look u starting to smell and i gotta take the trash out
u beating me now that doubt
u call urself a rappinrolercoaster
but to me ur truename is crappingfailureposter
look u better show me ur real shit start trying
ive seen what u got with that ill leave ur crying
even that female mc nicole is better than ur shit
could take that rap down with 1 bar 1 hit

sorry had to rush that
Ill post in a bit
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30235 Feb 3, 2013
You obviously don't know sh!t about rap.

Blacks have gone DOWNHILL when it comes to rapping.

These days every type of color ethnicity and background has people rapping. Don't be ignorant, to ME it sound like your are trying to say you are good because you are black. Honestly, that's flawed logic.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30236 Feb 3, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
You obviously don't know sh!t about rap.
Blacks have gone DOWNHILL when it comes to rapping.
These days every type of color ethnicity and background has people rapping. Don't be ignorant, to ME it sound like your are trying to say you are good because you are black. Honestly, that's flawed logic.
I'm not saying that okay let me explain it better

Rap started in Africa then Jamaica started rapping then it went to Brooklyn who changed an rap and made it better and now we have young money who ruined rap but either rap comes from a black background that u can't denie witch is y I give more respect for them u have it all wrong

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30237 Feb 3, 2013
98% of rap artist are black 2% are white like the 100m white ppl run it but at the end of the day black ppl win it

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#30238 Feb 3, 2013
Lol SRD your two favorite songs came from my favorite rapper xD

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30239 Feb 3, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
haha u funny ur rap as bad as lil wayne
u know the guy from young money u guys most have the same brain
n 20 years ima have the fame ur gonna be driving a train
u couldnt beat me even if u had the same face and the same name
they call me flames cuz i burn in these games
see u sound slow is something wrong with ur connection
u also sound stupid i bet when u in bed u dont use protection
u seem lost do u need direction
haha the only thing worst than ur post
is nicki minaj being a host
ur shit dont affect me call me a ghost
okay look u starting to smell and i gotta take the trash out
u beating me now that doubt
u call urself a rappinrolercoaster
but to me ur truename is crappingfailureposter
look u better show me ur real shit start trying
ive seen what u got with that ill leave ur crying
even that female mc nicole is better than ur shit
could take that rap down with 1 bar 1 hit

sorry had to rush that
Ill take 3 bars and beat you:

Look look we have a small lighter
But it only takes a small gust of wind to knock you out your not really a fighter
Take you higher then will see how you burn as fire
You say your a mr are you referring to your married
Or the fact no one wants to look at you because you excrete dairy
Maybe it's the fact you believe in a fairy and the fairies name is Larry, Larry was you pretty friend but to see him was rarely

3 more:

Mr flames, mr flames I know who to blame, your mom was caught having se)x with Great Dane
I thought you wanted to get the fame but like everyone else here call your self the same
Surprised you could even be sane if you were to drive it would be in the left lane
But don't worry if you thought that was bad ill kill you faster than a deaf bane
Ill hit you with the cane harder than the crap politics from McCain
But If I was to die still be better than you with much more to gain.

Y'all pick which one idc.

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30240 Feb 3, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>Ill take 3 bars and beat you:

Look look we have a small lighter
But it only takes a small gust of wind to knock you out your not really a fighter
Take you higher then will see how you burn as fire
You say your a mr are you referring to your married
Or the fact no one wants to look at you because you excrete dairy
Maybe it's the fact you believe in a fairy and the fairies name is Larry, Larry was you pretty friend but to see him was rarely

3 more:

Mr flames, mr flames I know who to blame, your mom was caught having se)x with Great Dane
I thought you wanted to get the fame but like everyone else here call your self the same
Surprised you could even be sane if you were to drive it would be in the left lane
But don't worry if you thought that was bad ill kill you faster than a deaf bane
Ill hit you with the cane harder than the crap politics from McCain
But If I was to die still be better than you with much more to gain.

Y'all pick which one idc.
The excrete dairy part I was referring to him as a cow, and the left lane I live in America obviously so driving in the left lane is a suicide note.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30241 Feb 3, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
98% of rap artist are black 2% are white like the 100m white ppl run it but at the end of the day black ppl win it
69.69696969696969% of all statistics are all made up, including yours. Quite ignorantly made up, might I add.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30242 Feb 3, 2013
Sometimes I look at myself and look into my eyes,
Curved lips smiling, I just can't disguise,
I notice the way I think about my life and smile,
But I think it's the beer making my life worthwhile,
Sometimes I look at myself and in my eyes,
Curved lips smiling, I just can't disguise,
I notice the way I think about my life and smile,
But I think it's the beer making my life worthwhile

a chorus i wrote for a song i have yet to write verses for. if anyone on here wants to cllab, email me and we can hook somethin up. i could do the chorus only and we could get 1 or 2 ppl from topix to make a song together. something to be proud of as most of us have been here awhile, and have some respect for each other.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30243 Feb 3, 2013
If someone sends me the electronics to record I'll do collaboration.^_^ However, I be a broke b!tch.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30244 Feb 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My 1st mixtape Tue Vik 1
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Jul 23 Tex- 3
Dretox Jul 22 thedudeweapon 1
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' Jul 20 GREG 2
Michael Jackson - Rock With You Remix Jul 10 LiftOFF 1
Opinions on this song??? Jul 10 JoeyPhoenix 1
"feria~ultra"- vcp x hank $weets (prod. yurnt &... Jul 7 jackle108 1
More from around the web