Verse 5 u see not everyone is perfect
That's y some of us just disconnect
But we were dumb how could we be so incorrect
Shini

Korea

#30146 Feb 1, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
@Shini
I would like to battle you again. Every time I battle you and H.H.H. breaks it down and gives advice I improve a lot as far as being able to simplify it in a way people get it.
I bet you can back me up on that.
I'll think about it. Just got back from the US and thought I would battle after the tourney winner was announced.
Lorenzo papalii

Auckland, New Zealand

#30147 Feb 2, 2013
listen here now bitch, i just dont give a shit, u tryin to act hard with these week lyrics u spit, u try to diss me but thats all u come up with,

Since: Dec 12

Staten Island, NY

#30148 Feb 2, 2013
It's my bday today, I'm 15
Some Random Dude

United States

#30149 Feb 2, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
retaliation meaning Id write a verse to body them.. So is that what Ur doing?
/Facepalm

I have tried to reason with you, but holy f(_)ck you're a dumb@ss!

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30150 Feb 2, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Happy B-day Phaze

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30151 Feb 2, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
/Facepalm
I have tried to reason with you, but holy f(_)ck you're a dumb@ss!
Ur a scared No Showin Homo. honestly I just dont like you..you speak so arrogantly of yourself on past pages here so much.that when the tourney came up I thought you were a god MC..lol
Now I realize it was all Bravado your Not much better than alot of the Noobs here.How did YOU become a vet?.. then you say what I told you is pooh-C sh!t?..Naw Im just callin it what it looks like.
mad_Mike

Altadena, CA

#30152 Feb 2, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Hey look its da birthday boy

My real name is Ed Murray and don't you worry I banged yo mom like I was in a hurry
Phaze this is the day you exited the vagina
And truly on this day I couldn't be fina
Eh it's ok my city's full of blacks
And fo yo info I have 20 sacks
I'm a real DJ unlike Bosco
Why not ship yo a** over to Cosco
Some Random Dude

United States

#30153 Feb 2, 2013
I call it as it is. You have shown ZERO respect towards me and have been nothing but a f(_)cking punk. Drop and anyone else who wants to do the same. I am not dropping first for too many reasons to mebtion and if you are as, "God like," as YOu claim to be you'd see it.

Since: Dec 12

Staten Island, NY

#30154 Feb 2, 2013
Yeah "Mike" you make no sense lol
And to dj thanks bro
Some Random Dude

United States

#30155 Feb 2, 2013
@Mulisha

If you knew ANYTHING about arrogance and being full of yourself, you know I WOULD NOT admit I had NO IDEA what to do. I would fake it, Little Wayne does that. He's a fake. I TRIED being respectful and ASKING for respect in MY desicion to kindfully STEP-DOWN from the Tournament.

I was respectful and asked for respect, I did not attack Rap_King about it I handled it with maturity and thoughtfully. However your PUNK AZZ has done NOTHING but START SH!T.

Location hidden

#30156 Feb 2, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
@Mulisha
If you knew ANYTHING about arrogance and being full of yourself, you know I WOULD NOT admit I had NO IDEA what to do. I would fake it, Little Wayne does that. He's a fake. I TRIED being respectful and ASKING for respect in MY desicion to kindfully STEP-DOWN from the Tournament.
I was respectful and asked for respect, I did not attack Rap_King about it I handled it with maturity and thoughtfully. However your PUNK AZZ has done NOTHING but START SH!T.
you were faking it until I called you on that sh!t. and you are illiterate I didnt say I was a god MC. I said you act as if YOU are a GOD MC, again you do it you want everyone to battle you at once so you have an excuse when you lose.. How is it respectful to committ to something and then B!tch out after the threads already been set up, plus you did it in 2 tourney's in a row!! NO when I battle you there will be an exact bar count (8)and category's No Feeding and No Flipping No recycling No Biting.. and Im gonna ask Seanny to set it up soon.. so you better go study whatever you are studying and advance your game.

Location hidden

#30157 Feb 2, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
I call it as it is. You have shown ZERO respect towards me and have been nothing but a f(_)cking punk. Drop and anyone else who wants to do the same. I am not dropping first for too many reasons to mebtion and if you are as, "God like," as YOu claim to be you'd see it.
and you show no respect towards me or the other Noobs, Besides Respect needs to be earned, so Im treating YOU the way you treat OTHERS.. we call it theRED carpet treatment cause it will leave a Pooh-C like you bleeding all over the floor.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30158 Feb 2, 2013
mulisha vs SRD battle...coming soon....im excited.
Some Random Dude

United States

#30159 Feb 2, 2013
I have been nothing but respectful. Last tournament it was the fricking Holidays and I have a life. I am sorry you don't, you are a complete Hypocrite who thinks he knows me, but has everything he thinks he knows completely backwards.

I am the exact opposite you claim me to be you moron. In fact I have given SEVERAL opportunities just to let you drop it and be done with it since you obviously have a lot of things backwards.

No flipping, that's like saying, "We can have sex, but don't put your Penis is my Vagina."

Someone's got to go first, someone has got to go second. I also NEVER recycle or bite, which is what you'll say I am doing now right? Of course, you talk sh!t I tell you to say it to me face and in a rap get your Girly feelings out and you don't spit. It's ridiculous, seriously the more you talk the more sh!t you giving me to insult you with.

You are a arrogant, illiterate(Don't know what words mean OBVIOUSLY,) hypocritical, over strung, dyslexic, self-centered, blamelessly, cowardly punk I have ever had the displeasure of reading replies from.

Keep talking at more fuel to my fire of seemingless endless insults towards you. When you do spit it'll just be all the easier.

Location hidden

#30160 Feb 2, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
If you could set it up right after the Tourney Seanny that would be sweet.. winners a Vet. is that Okay?
Shini

Korea

#30161 Feb 2, 2013
Mulisha vs. SRD

Yeah that sounds like a good match up.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30162 Feb 2, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
This sounds intense at the moment I seen mulisha make some good raps and SRD hum I've seen him quit this is the time for him to prove y he's a vet
Some Random Dude

United States

#30163 Feb 2, 2013
If you want to see what I can do Flames, look up Shini and I's last battle.

Kind of one sided voting, but eh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music ReviewUsher electrifies TD Garden crowd 17 hr Download New Music 2
IllMortal vs M3nace 18 hr Evolusean 2
Halloween Horrorcore 3 Signups Tue Evolusean 86
Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs Mon Rb RECORDS 2
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Nov 21 Big mike 7
Jennifer Lopez, 45, In 'Booty Video': Thanks Fo... Nov 21 Big mike 3
Topix Audio Corner Nov 21 IllMortal 15

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE