|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
okay so I'll say if your a girl your pretty good. if your pretending and are really a guy, thats just creepy.lol Do you know Mr Flames? your rhymes are a lil more advanced than his, but the creepy thing is you have the EXACT same location...lol
sorry if i didnt intruduce myself im niole i was the one who taught flameshow to rap sadly i did i bad job and im on his account he told me to check out his raps that he made and yea if u dont believe me i hav pictures :3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

nicole *sighs* such a dumbass

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

wow fk this bullshit ^ -_-

Since: Dec 12

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yeah cool well Nicole check out rrc vs Phaze. And vote if you like lol
Godess

Courtice, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

last rap im making on this website:

everything i do its complete yo
b-ches getting mad thinking i cheat yo
saw that hoe the next day
i was like fk call it may day
some bitches dont listen learn how to obey

Now sl-t going out "voom voom"
you gonna rape my shit while i gone "boom boom"
t-rick stop right there you need a "groom groom"

hoe sit down you be looking like a wh-re
where you been last night the "dance floor"

you be dressing like u a sl-t
better watch out ima kick u in the "butt"

hoe let me check ur test results
wow u pregnat u blessed with a child ur not even an adult

Omg does were like beyond bad o.O

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Verse 1 : Yea homie got a new blackberry
What u doing still on that crack dairy

Verse 2 that shit so bad call it a crime
Had together that shit locked for time

Verse 3 there's always that trash country Vietnam
U see we haters we just had to throw fusion bombs
Don't blame me it Walsall Uncle Tom

Verse 4 when u making ur raps it has to be knowledge based
But when it's a freestyle gotta be quick like u in a relay race

Verse 5 u see not everyone is perfect
That's y some of us just disconnect
But we were dumb how could we be so incorrect
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
@Shini
I would like to battle you again. Every time I battle you and H.H.H. breaks it down and gives advice I improve a lot as far as being able to simplify it in a way people get it.
I bet you can back me up on that.
I'll think about it. Just got back from the US and thought I would battle after the tourney winner was announced.
Lorenzo papalii

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

listen here now bitch, i just dont give a shit, u tryin to act hard with these week lyrics u spit, u try to diss me but thats all u come up with,

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

It's my bday today, I'm 15
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
retaliation meaning Id write a verse to body them.. So is that what Ur doing?
/Facepalm

I have tried to reason with you, but holy f(_)ck you're a dumb@ss!

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Happy B-day Phaze

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
/Facepalm
I have tried to reason with you, but holy f(_)ck you're a dumb@ss!
Ur a scared No Showin Homo. honestly I just dont like you..you speak so arrogantly of yourself on past pages here so much.that when the tourney came up I thought you were a god MC..lol
Now I realize it was all Bravado your Not much better than alot of the Noobs here.How did YOU become a vet?.. then you say what I told you is pooh-C sh!t?..Naw Im just callin it what it looks like.
mad_Mike

Altadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Hey look its da birthday boy

My real name is Ed Murray and don't you worry I banged yo mom like I was in a hurry
Phaze this is the day you exited the vagina
And truly on this day I couldn't be fina
Eh it's ok my city's full of blacks
And fo yo info I have 20 sacks
I'm a real DJ unlike Bosco
Why not ship yo a** over to Cosco
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I call it as it is. You have shown ZERO respect towards me and have been nothing but a f(_)cking punk. Drop and anyone else who wants to do the same. I am not dropping first for too many reasons to mebtion and if you are as, "God like," as YOu claim to be you'd see it.

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Yeah "Mike" you make no sense lol
And to dj thanks bro
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

@Mulisha

If you knew ANYTHING about arrogance and being full of yourself, you know I WOULD NOT admit I had NO IDEA what to do. I would fake it, Little Wayne does that. He's a fake. I TRIED being respectful and ASKING for respect in MY desicion to kindfully STEP-DOWN from the Tournament.

I was respectful and asked for respect, I did not attack Rap_King about it I handled it with maturity and thoughtfully. However your PUNK AZZ has done NOTHING but START SH!T.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
@Mulisha
If you knew ANYTHING about arrogance and being full of yourself, you know I WOULD NOT admit I had NO IDEA what to do. I would fake it, Little Wayne does that. He's a fake. I TRIED being respectful and ASKING for respect in MY desicion to kindfully STEP-DOWN from the Tournament.
I was respectful and asked for respect, I did not attack Rap_King about it I handled it with maturity and thoughtfully. However your PUNK AZZ has done NOTHING but START SH!T.
you were faking it until I called you on that sh!t. and you are illiterate I didnt say I was a god MC. I said you act as if YOU are a GOD MC, again you do it you want everyone to battle you at once so you have an excuse when you lose.. How is it respectful to committ to something and then B!tch out after the threads already been set up, plus you did it in 2 tourney's in a row!! NO when I battle you there will be an exact bar count (8)and category's No Feeding and No Flipping No recycling No Biting.. and Im gonna ask Seanny to set it up soon.. so you better go study whatever you are studying and advance your game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
I call it as it is. You have shown ZERO respect towards me and have been nothing but a f(_)cking punk. Drop and anyone else who wants to do the same. I am not dropping first for too many reasons to mebtion and if you are as, "God like," as YOu claim to be you'd see it.
and you show no respect towards me or the other Noobs, Besides Respect needs to be earned, so Im treating YOU the way you treat OTHERS.. we call it theRED carpet treatment cause it will leave a Pooh-C like you bleeding all over the floor.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

mulisha vs SRD battle...coming soon....im excited.
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I have been nothing but respectful. Last tournament it was the fricking Holidays and I have a life. I am sorry you don't, you are a complete Hypocrite who thinks he knows me, but has everything he thinks he knows completely backwards.

I am the exact opposite you claim me to be you moron. In fact I have given SEVERAL opportunities just to let you drop it and be done with it since you obviously have a lot of things backwards.

No flipping, that's like saying, "We can have sex, but don't put your Penis is my Vagina."

Someone's got to go first, someone has got to go second. I also NEVER recycle or bite, which is what you'll say I am doing now right? Of course, you talk sh!t I tell you to say it to me face and in a rap get your Girly feelings out and you don't spit. It's ridiculous, seriously the more you talk the more sh!t you giving me to insult you with.

You are a arrogant, illiterate(Don't know what words mean OBVIOUSLY,) hypocritical, over strung, dyslexic, self-centered, blamelessly, cowardly punk I have ever had the displeasure of reading replies from.

Keep talking at more fuel to my fire of seemingless endless insults towards you. When you do spit it'll just be all the easier.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hip-Hop Forum right now

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SomeRandomDude Vs ILLMORTAL (semi-finals) corre... 16 hr Shini 168
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) Jul 27 amw 35
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) Jul 27 Shini 242
Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer Jul 27 lots going on 1
jnicks 0-100 Jul 25 jnicks 1
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) Jul 23 thechosen 87
'Weird Al' on his weirdly successful week in music Jul 21 Maggie Gallaghers Schmear 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••