freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Anonymous

Chester-le-street, UK

#30103 Feb 1, 2013
bosco wrote:
Sometimes i find that my mind shines brighter while i design rhymes, It's like my lines guide my life right, in pure darkness they're my nightlight! I might incite insightfulness, rifles couldn't stifle this einstein! Divide time, spent by time earned, you can't rewind, my mind's learned to find the right words to describe earth's divine search! When i combine words with rhymes i find my mind's worth! All knowledge dropped has a RIPPLE EFFECT! In-tell-ect! is the only true power, so bet i could CRIPPLE A VET! You simpletons get! To witness my elevated conciousness! Depth of my mind is BOTTOMLESS! OPPOSITES are the same, even simplicity is COMPLEX!#1, No CONTEST! The BONG LETS me see from new ASPECTS, wealth lies inside ya mind fool, not inside ya ASSETS! Tell me what ya know bout different DIMENSIONS n other KINDS OF PLANETS?! What if i told you the key to INVENTIN the future LIED IN MAGNETS?! My plan lets you see through the lies, would you believe me if i told you i know where you go when you die?! Or free energy has surrounded you for most of your life?! CHOSEN TO FIGHT these hopeless lies that're controllin ya lives! Ya can't buy life! What you workin so hard for?! Don't throw it all away just for sparkles on ya marble floors! The ARE NO MORE! Like me, i'm not a human being, the facts'll shock ya more than LIGHTNING! Gifted with sicknesses, you are all witnesses, i'm trying to diminish this vicious fictitiousness! Anywhere you stand on the whole earth, with a compass in ya hand, you can bet that it's gon work! But it doesn't run on batteries and it isn't SOLAR! You puny humans're proving useless! For some reason you WON'T LEARN! Just know if i commit "suicide" they finally caught up to me, my lifes been on the line ever since they tried corruptin me! Got questions? Ask away man, you fools can't learn ENOUGH FROM ME!
Sick drop "bro". You literally went ape shit. That was dope dawg, props to you.
Anonymous

Chester-le-street, UK

#30104 Feb 1, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma and rrc vs r-bomb lmao
That's slaughter
You two would murder R-Bomb just dropping a "simpletons" nursey rhyme.

I'd like to think that you and RappinRollerCoaster don't think I'm wack or something.

I respect you two man I don't want any problems with any of y'all.
Shini

Korea

#30105 Feb 1, 2013
I'm going to open a new cypher.

It's called the DISS ARCANE CYPHER. It will be under the hiphop forum.

Arcane is the dude who stole the KOTD chain by buying rhymes. F#$k him.
bosco

United States

#30106 Feb 1, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick drop "bro". You literally went ape shit. That was dope dawg, props to you.
Much appreciated.

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#30107 Feb 1, 2013
Shini what's a kotd chain? And konverse I never had a problem with you, your cool man
Shini

Korea

#30108 Feb 1, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Shini what's a kotd chain? And konverse I never had a problem with you, your cool man
King of the Dot- He is the champion of King of the Dot.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30109 Feb 1, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI I hope u know this but the qualification of a rapper is being able to freestyle this bs is not a freestyle
When I make my raps I don't have time to find out what. Rhymes with what making a long syllable rap is easy
But that's when ur taking ur time what I'm doing is basically rapping to whatever comes to my head I don't have the time to find out what long word rhymes with what whitch I would do if I were u 1 time r gonna go face to face with someone and u won't have the time to rhyme such big words play smart anyone can make a decent rap when there taking there time , try making a rap up the top of ur head it's not as easy and that's what I'm practicing on I don't know what ur doing I would work on it to cuz when u get into a real freestyle trust me its not gonna be as easy as writing dope shit down
okay i hear you freestyle is a part of hip hop and of course i can freestyle, but if thats all anybody ecver did there wouldnt be much intelligence in our genre.. Who's your favorite artist? whats your favorite Hip Hop song? it's probably not freestyle..freestyle is great but to be considered an "Advanced Lyricist" you need to have ADVANCED LYRICS . then above it all you write lil subliminal disses towards people on here. even when they TRY and give you advice?.. thats why I keep knockin you around, idgaf who U are and at 13 with a skill set like yours you should be alot more humble and avtually try considering more advanced lyricists if you hope to become one.. If not fine, cool. But you are not allowed to redefine what a Lyricist is..let your words be the weapon for battle, not your excuse of why it was so SIMPLE...look at where you are a rap forum, the words you scribe here will remain for anyone to read, for the duration of the life of this site and the internet.. would you prefer to have them read a bunch of simple regurgitated lines as the outlook they have of you?..smh.. bro if you wanna do you go ahead do you.. but the minute 1 of you punks speaks my name expect retaliation from an advanced lyricist..
bosco

United States

#30110 Feb 1, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
okay i hear you freestyle is a part of hip hop and of course i can freestyle, but if thats all anybody ecver did there wouldnt be much intelligence in our genre.. Who's your favorite artist? whats your favorite Hip Hop song? it's probably not freestyle..freestyle is great but to be considered an "Advanced Lyricist" you need to have ADVANCED LYRICS . then above it all you write lil subliminal disses towards people on here. even when they TRY and give you advice?.. thats why I keep knockin you around, idgaf who U are and at 13 with a skill set like yours you should be alot more humble and avtually try considering more advanced lyricists if you hope to become one.. If not fine, cool. But you are not allowed to redefine what a Lyricist is..let your words be the weapon for battle, not your excuse of why it was so SIMPLE...look at where you are a rap forum, the words you scribe here will remain for anyone to read, for the duration of the life of this site and the internet.. would you prefer to have them read a bunch of simple regurgitated lines as the outlook they have of you?..smh.. bro if you wanna do you go ahead do you.. but the minute 1 of you punks speaks my name expect retaliation from an advanced lyricist..
TOLD! Lol. Couldn've said it better.
Anonymous

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#30111 Feb 1, 2013
Who fancies a battle with the mighty King Konverze?

~K!lla Converze~
Shini

Korea

#30112 Feb 1, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
Best freestyler probably DNA. Best Lyricist the decision changes often because the lyrics get crazier and crazier over time.

By the way, shout outs to you for writing some crazy sh!t over the past few weeks. I haven't been on often in the past few weeks, but I been watching ya for a minute now.

Location hidden

#30113 Feb 1, 2013
@Mulisha made
Oh! I've just phucked myself now you're misinterpreting shit and granting yourself a deeper hole Šunt. Oh well! What do I care, it'll be Lee Sinclair who putting you there.

Don't take this shit personally chief it's just fiction! KC! Forever!
~K!lla Konverze~
oh well at least you answered.. and personal I cant take it personal there was nothing Personal in your verse, you pretty much just spent the whole time trying to feed off and flip my verse but it's whatevers.. your storytelling skills are aight ..but I wouldnt start inserting myself into beef if I were you tho, your styles not really geared for that..oh yeah FYI whats your MC name if you do real shows then? got a you tube or something? or was that fiction too?

Location hidden

#30114 Feb 1, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
Best freestyler probably DNA. Best Lyricist the decision changes often because the lyrics get crazier and crazier over time.
By the way, shout outs to you for writing some crazy sh!t over the past few weeks. I haven't been on often in the past few weeks, but I been watching ya for a minute now.
lol..thanks Shini it means alot coming from you.. I try to respect everyone , but You and HHH are really dope.. and all I gotta say is DNA vs Disaster ... epic

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30115 Feb 1, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
I am humble im just saying I can make a long syllable rap ifi wanted to but my main focus is making a proper freestyle my favourite artist is biggie my favourite hip hop song is probably sky's the limit or Black Friday or what's beef

Location hidden

#30116 Feb 1, 2013
bosco wrote:
<quoted text>
TOLD! Lol. Couldn've said it better.
lol.. thanks and yours was a Mindbending verse too, btw
Anonymous

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#30117 Feb 1, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
oh well at least you answered.. and personal I cant take it personal there was nothing Personal in your verse, you pretty much just spent the whole time trying to feed off and flip my verse but it's whatevers.. your storytelling skills are aight ..but I wouldnt start inserting myself into beef if I were you tho, your styles not really geared for that..oh yeah FYI whats your MC name if you do real shows then? got a you tube or something? or was that fiction too?
Okay whatever you say M'lisha. To be fair I don't really know where my styles are geared towards all I know is that a lot of peope think I'm dope. My name/s are: Konverze, King Konverze and K!lla Konverze and I'm getting a new YouTube account set up ASAP!
Anonymous

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#30118 Feb 1, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. thanks and yours was a Mindbending verse too, btw
So overall what do you think I'm good at when it comes to writing and also tell me what you think I could improve on.

On a scale from 1 to 10
How good do you think I am at the moment?

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30119 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>You two would murder R-Bomb just dropping a "simpletons" nursey rhyme.

I'd like to think that you and RappinRollerCoaster don't think I'm wack or something.

I respect you two man I don't want any problems with any of y'all.
I never dissed you tho? How am I in this?

Location hidden

#30120 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
So overall what do you think I'm good at when it comes to writing and also tell me what you think I could improve on.
On a scale from 1 to 10
How good do you think I am at the moment?
Really? if your serious I'll help you once even tho all you ever said to me before this moment was embedded in your diss..
tbh if your just making feel good songs about life and what not you're fine..
if your trying to be lyrical theres a bit of work to do..
Multies=7
flo=8.5
storytelling=9
structure=6
sims=7
metas=6
puns(dbl ent.)=0
complex=7
overall=?
I cant give you an overall, and this is based on the last 2 verses you dropped against me, Im not judging it as a Diss or there'd be more categories..

ya multies are cool but short, but this helps your flo stay fresh and change up like you do....as compared to what I do.
structure for writtens helps the reader catch your flo..
similes comparisons containing like or as not bad some of the concepts need to be more vivid tho.(not as vague)
metaphors you gotta work on those it just about wording, thus taking a secind to proofread will help you add depth to your concepts.
you dont have to do puns, but its considered advanced in this day and age, not mandatory for every rapper but being able to do it just gives you an edge ..for battling however, it is mandatory.
complexity are you literally just telling a story with simple verbage or do you use alternate words or bring a cool images with the big picture eg imagery.

hopefully this helps out.. Try Using google if your need to know what a double entendre is..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30121 Feb 1, 2013
Get out of that word this is reality
Telling u something we going hard getting that criticality
With them brains you will never make it to university

We already know u from America
Nicki name Erika

U see I was just explaining
Some thing like campaigning
How do u mistake that for complaining

U keep hating I don't care ima fly high like an airplane
Then u gonna get scared and start having a rare pain
U sound to plain almost worst than lil Wayne

U better go back to level one
Or trust me u gonna say the Tasmanian devil won

See I already started calling my nation
They told u to shutup or else ur gonna need an operation

Yea my nation radioactive
So many people find us attractive

I told u I was made of flames now u overheating
Maybe u can get lucky and go for a 4clover picking

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#30122 Feb 1, 2013
To Mulisha rate me lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rae Sremmurd's "CLOSE" Video (Feat. Travi$ Scot... 2 hr Creeps 1
News Oh, Yeezus: Trump and Kanye West trade Twitter ... 22 hr C Kersey 1
News New Prince album of unreleased music to be rele... Apr 24 Hostis Publicus 1
News Beyonce announces more post-Coachella college s... Apr 24 Walter glen stockton 2
News Kanye West and Donald Trump meet, talk about 'l... (Dec '16) Apr 22 C Kersey 2
News Swae Lee Unites With Slim Jxmmi To Take Us On A... Apr 17 Tellitlikeitis 5
who wants to collab & make music? Apr 14 hiphopluvr95 2