I could dis this guy but i think his rap says enough
He sucks, is this guy really thinking hes tough
*****, that isn't a rhyme, its the start of a book
I read it through once, wasn't worth the second look
You sit and brag about how you're having sex with his mom
But the only action you ever get is your **** in the CD-ROM
This whole threads a show, and you performed awfully
Next time you come around, remember the ENTER key
I'm that guy with the big guns always giving your mother a bang, listen to the story as I pulled it back and aimed at her face "dang",

He always hits the target, like Kobe Bryant when he scored 83 and all the away fans quickly departed,

I'm forever winning at this shit how could I ever lose, diffuse and then go out in search of Jimmy Savile's old wrinkly ass to abuse,

Let me find all of his victims, I predict him at his radio show let the kids beat him and let them be the ones to evict him,

From our country because it's the same old story about that dead ©unt in the papers daily,

Why don't I go and get Em's daughter Hailey, have her sending him in "one direction" knocking on Satan's door,

I'm gonna chew you to the core, it's in the fruit of your loins to go and end this chapter with Mr. Sinclair mopping the floors,

With this bloody idiot, manipulative hypocrite saying that he would always be loyal, now like Rolf Harris go ahead and plant you deep within the soil,

And Michael please tell me what is with your bullshit, you try to portray a tough character but we all know you'd never pull shit,

By that I meant the trigger, on KC the "six figure", with his massive dick constantly getting bigger,

I'm gonna finish you off like a cup of tea, then get my '10 Camaro and bring it round the front smoke you like a ©unt and put you in the trunk,

Take you to my house and put you in the ground, all we know is I'm lyrically insane and the rest of the story cannot be found,

Haha yeah! KC! Forever!
Wasup Michaellgib don't take none of this seriously okay!
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#30059 Jan 31, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
@RRC:
its the classic case of new comers want the seats of the old dogs lol. itll happen. but they gotta wait their turn/become 'vets' in OUR veteran eyes. the last thing i want is for most of us to leave this forum and some rookie claims throne and makes this site go to sh!t. its a fear lol. but as long as me myself and I are on this site itll never happen. young blood is good. im young myself, 19 aint old lol. but still. however, i like the tension. it makes every visit to this site more interesting cuz i WANNA see whats goin down, whose dissing who, etc. makes me visit this site more.
I'm listening mate and I really respect you but would you consider me wack by any chance?
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#30060 Jan 31, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
@RRC:
its the classic case of new comers want the seats of the old dogs lol. itll happen. but they gotta wait their turn/become 'vets' in OUR veteran eyes. the last thing i want is for most of us to leave this forum and some rookie claims throne and makes this site go to sh!t. its a fear lol. but as long as me myself and I are on this site itll never happen. young blood is good. im young myself, 19 aint old lol. but still. however, i like the tension. it makes every visit to this site more interesting cuz i WANNA see whats goin down, whose dissing who, etc. makes me visit this site more.
I understand what you're saying 110% but would I ever have a shot at being a "veteran?"
Seanny T

Canada

#30061 Jan 31, 2013
Right now? No. Soon? Maybe. In the future? Probobly
mad_Mike

Altadena, CA

#30062 Jan 31, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what to phucking do,
You're whack, so I spit right at you,
Ain't on my level, Shini's level or Seanny T's,
Yeah! They called me L but I killed you with too E's,
Think I'm whack, go get a bat and 2 balls and I'll show you the true definition,
You died 4 years ago when you first "spat" on here and still had no real recognition,
<quoted text>
Don't spit ur Game, your raps are lame
You have only 2 rhymes, you can write times
Hand over the Mad Mic
You can't even ride a trike
I'm so Mad ,crying to Dad
More well known then post grad

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30063 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Welcome to my world where we all beef like Goblin's, murder bitches 'cause we don't allow pregnant dogs here so taste that Motrin,
I got a Satchel Paige bobblehead and like me it's head never stops bobbing, along to my beat when I do a better job of bruising Tina Turner better than her per-minute husband did,
I'm officially raping my own music initially so call that incest, while I vastly proceed to digging up my last dark sisters grave up, to store inside the cabinet her big breasts,
Murder she couldn't of possibly wrote, when I killed Angela Lansbury after briefly showing her, my self made suicide note,
I got my DJ on the decks telling these people, "HellNo! None of y'all can fulfill to work on our death sequel,
We're infinite, yes hell I was sent from it but unlike Satan I don't back out of shit,
You're hip deep in my shit, a quick warning their is no hopping out of it, I'm more crazy than Harry Potter contemplating on having his wrists slit,
So let me know if you want war with me, we gonna do it purely catastrophic like England did to Germany,
You may think I'm wrong but I'm clearasil right, I hit all the spots in the nation and don't bother going to sleep at night,
Wasup DJ HellNo? Thanks for the reference "bro". I thoroughly apprectiate it.
Shouts out to everybody! Holla back y'all! KC! Forever!
Ur welcome for the reference man, nice drop...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30066 Jan 31, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't, "Drop my verse," until everyone else does as I don't know who all I am aiming at. I wasn't being disrespectful to you f(_)cking punks. I was trying to step-down with dignity. I am not the worlds greatest rapper and I DID NOT KNOW how the battle that way.
So either SHUT YOUR DISRESPECTFUL PUNK @SS F(_)CKING MOUTH and we drop it OR LAY IT ON ME.
lMAO blah.. thats the second WORLD TOURNEY you no showed...what a great VET you are... why would I drop a verse first you may not even appear.. NOI dont want any excuses, cause idc what others said to you .. I said if you are a VET than I may as well have a VET status too and I hear the easiest way to do that is Murk a vet, and right now Ur looking like the weakest link.. so drop your bars.. and I'll match your count..

Location hidden

#30067 Jan 31, 2013
XxAlucardxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it,
I spit deadly, relatively close to MD/( mobb deep)
whenever there's beef at my deli, I handle it until it's empty/
Mulisha made, here's your skirt with the duster, I'm makin you my maid/
clean up your acts, and keep your legs closed cause your making a stain/
(your period)
I'm Dracula,nocturnal, I keep out from the sun/
I don't need arsenal, I use my teeth on victims as they run/
No disrespect MM.
aight I got you ..
Anonymous

Boldon, UK

#30068 Jan 31, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
Right now? No. Soon? Maybe. In the future? Probobly
Thank you my man.

Location hidden

#30069 Jan 31, 2013
Either way I answer/will untooth this fanger/
cuz dracula really sucks but he Blows when its backwards/
plus Ur spying out my main Vein/ he wants
to suck the blood out of my c)ock to cause me 'Brain Drain'/
we aint the same fein Ill over flow U badly//
and treat this new yorker like I'm Hurricane Sandy/

meh
Anonymous

Boldon, UK

#30070 Jan 31, 2013
mad_Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't spit ur Game, your raps are lame
You have only 2 rhymes, you can write times
Hand over the Mad Mic
You can't even ride a trike
I'm so Mad ,crying to Dad
More well known then post grad
You're whack mate.

Location hidden

#30071 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying 110% but would I ever have a shot at being a "veteran?"
haha I like how you bypassed my verse to you.. and answer these lesser MC's WOW..here in case you missed it!!

I didnt have any opinion on you at all tbh..Until you decided to put my name in your mouth..now you just F)ucked Urself..

Do I got a problem? nah you dont matter/
b!tches cant do the math, you were never a 'factor'/
callin dudes f)ag's while your flag is getting captured/
my verses R like the bibles, preparing you for rapture/
I'll leave 'CON' murked/I keep Runnin this B!tch til my shoes ripped, thats how I kill a converse/(killa converse)//
and I aint ever seen that kid drop a bomb verse/
Ur a rapper?..but U never had a 'Concert?'/
I'll leave this kon hurt//s)hittin out flames//
like napalm, U want a war? thats why Mulisha was made/
fictitious writtens were fake/ you have no meaning or aim/
Now ya sitting on lil bro's lap 'feeling the Flame'/
f)uck ya feelings you gay/ no witt in things that you say/
Clown you must be holdin the crown..Ur the QUEEN of UK/
Miss Elizabeth?! get some glasses to see, ya vision missed/
Ur lines are way 2 nice to survive malicious/(Mulisha's) spits!!/
Im like the law 'I'll kill a Con'and leave these Noobs Torn/
Yall claim U bringin hott 'Flames?', naw yall just Lukewarm/

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30072 Jan 31, 2013
It's been it been like 6 days now and Rrc and phase haven't dropped or I might of missed it

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#30073 Jan 31, 2013
5 days, and I'll be dropping my diss later on today. It's 4:34 pm

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30074 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry to bust ur bubbles but

Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30075 Jan 31, 2013
@Mulisha

Lay it down, both times I told I had to step-down. It isn't a, "No show," you dumbsh!t. No show is literally, "No show," I showed and explained my reasons. F(_)cking drop it and stop laying excuses you b!tch made punk.

Elizabeth, NJ

#30076 Jan 31, 2013
I just dropped my diss in the tourney, go check it out..

Location hidden

#30077 Jan 31, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
@Mulisha
Lay it down, both times I told I had to step-down. It isn't a, "No show," you dumbsh!t. No show is literally, "No show," I showed and explained my reasons. F(_)cking drop it and stop laying excuses you b!tch made punk.
I dont know how many other rap forums you go to but once you agree to a battle then f)ag out for whatever reason its considered a NO SHOW or a more fitting name is a HOE SHOW.. like I said I dont wanna waste my time dropping too have you give me an excuse like you've done at both Tournaments I've seen here.. Im not trying to battle you in a sausagefest even tho you like having a group of dudes takin shots at you like BUKAKE.. it aint my kinda party..lol
If Ur a VET go ahead and drop it.. besides Ur known as a feeder and flipper anyway... If you dont know what that means maybe this VET thing is over ya head..

Elizabeth, NJ

#30078 Jan 31, 2013
Feeder and flipper is a term that means in a battle it's the artist who goes second. He doesn't have to come up with anything cause he can just use what the other artist used and turn it against him when the first one has to come up with things outta their mind.

Location hidden

#30079 Jan 31, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Feeder and flipper is a term that means in a battle it's the artist who goes second. He doesn't have to come up with anything cause he can just use what the other artist used and turn it against him when the first one has to come up with things outta their mind.
lmao..well at least somebody knows what's going on here. Matbe SRD should be asking you for advice.. and pretty good drop in the Tourney Phaze

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake tops iTunes' year-end music lists Thu Dr Wu 1
News Tupelo's Rae Sremmurd holds No. 1 song in natio... Thu Better living 22
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
News Rapper Kendrick Lamar performs in Miami for Art... Dec 2 Socialbilitty 1
News Kanye West ends Sacramento show after three son... Nov 28 rainmaker2016 10
More from around the web