Go to a Cons house to baby sit and swallow his kids/
this here is just another lessoned you learned/
maybe you do bring the flames your avatar's looking Burned!//

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30037 Jan 30, 2013
XxAlucardxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Mulisha, you got skills. Do you want to battle on here?
I'll try I might not answer til later cuz I gotta leave here in 30 minutes..go ahead and drop and I'll reply bro.. no hate

FYI Im not hating on ya Flames.. I'll digress now.. at least you fired back..

Location hidden

#30038 Jan 30, 2013
haha I just reread that line...OUCH

fictitious writtens were fake/ you have no meaning or aim/
Now ya sitting on lil bro's lap 'feeling the Flame'/
^^
lmao okay this was kinda uncool.. lmao

sorry bro Imma stop now..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30039 Jan 30, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really no vet is walking around thinking they the sh*t. And im not,talking sh*t to anyone but you cause im cool with everyone. I don't normally talk sh*t cause me talking sh*t is a diss but since you're far below my level ima just keep my bars to myself.
And lmaoo yeah mulisha made you gotta be a vet already, I see the skill and I like that you're humble.
No u have something against me I know it's not cuz u think I suck its cuz u just love to hate u tell me not to judge when ur always judging me every comment u have to say about me is u talking shit to me stop saying does lies
Y u people always talking shit to me I have no idea every rap I make u guys all have something negative about it
I have never disrespected u in any way but u always put so much negative shit on me making me wanna quit everything but I'm not gonna take that shit so i see ur post when other people make raps it's like oh nice good job when I do something someone is gonna be hating on me when the rap had nothing to do with them in some people eyes they see u as a vet I see u as a jerk a hater cuz I haven't done anything to u but u just love to put me down and u still won't give me an explanation

Location hidden

#30040 Jan 30, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
FYI Im not a vet yet.. If I was I wouldnt act like I got something to prove...
FYI that means I'm not talking about u

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30041 Jan 30, 2013
its all jersey shore drama up in here. i like it. makes this site more intense and makes ppl check it alot. thats one thing i hated about 2010-2011 there was literally like no big beef. 2012 first half didnt really have anything but all of a sudden in the second half damn sh!t went outta control lol. and now in 2013 theres already big beef between huge names. chris brown and frank ocean got in a fight, bullets shot at rick ross's car, its gunna be a good year for hip hop, lotta big things comin out too like 50 cents new album ,eminems new album, j coles new albu, yelawolf mixtape, etc. 2013 gunna rock. and the fact that beef is on on even little sites like this over hip hop is good, it means hip hop is goin back to being bad@ss not phaggot sh!t like lil wayne but where hip hop artists deal devastating blows to each other lyrically. this is where the magic happens...when you wanna diss someone so bad they give up. lol. im all for beef. but i hardly step in unless one side is someone who is a good friend or epic MC (in my opinion).
flames, ur new and im not gunna lie, u need alot of improvement, thats as nice as i can say it. but u didnt come on here acting like u were the best like half the rookies that do.
phaze is a good bro and a god writer. if u got beef with him, watch out lol.
thats pree much all i gotta say. LETS GET THIS D@MN TOURNEY ROLLING HAHA

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#30042 Jan 30, 2013
i got nothing on flames or anyone tho. iv never dissed flames. but legit, work on ur structure and flow and word usage man. more complex, more flexable, bigger words, etc.

Since: Dec 12

Rahway, NJ

#30043 Jan 30, 2013
Lol thanks seanny, ima try to post my diss tomorrow cause its report card night haha but I already have 5 bars outta 8 soo its going well. And flames I don't hate you, you just left a bad first impression by,telling me I needed to read properly. Soo yah

Location hidden

#30044 Jan 30, 2013
lmao @ Seanny T.. you would come in here and smooth things out...

and flame like I said I was done.. If you really want my ADVICE about Ur raps (or anybody's Advice) just ask, or put it at the end of your verse if U need feedback 4 improvement.. be aware tho you might not like some of the tips you get, but if you need feedback you gotta take the good with the bad. peace

Location hidden

#30045 Jan 30, 2013
Tired of being judged by a whiteness
See no offence but your worse than twilight
See u better stop I'm giving u the stop light
See I'm gonna attack u like biggie in a showdown
See this a new me but I ain't asking U to blowdown
See I ain't gonna let ur stupidity make me frown like some sort of crown
I'm really get tired of playing
So now I'm gonna start spraying
I'm gonna be deadly so I recommend u start praying
U keep messing up my mind
Never appreciated always was leaving me behind
See everything I do u always decline
I always thought it was cuz of my bar line
But really u afraid so u just incline
But I ain't gonna worry
Gonna lay down and drink my Dairy Queen flurry
Sit back and watch tv oh look it's maury
But really I'm just tired of ur hating
But like really it's not like we debating
All I was doing was just stating
That maybe u could just encourage
And give me some courage

Location hidden

#30046 Jan 30, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Lol thanks seanny, ima try to post my diss tomorrow cause its report card night haha but I already have 5 bars outta 8 soo its going well. And flames I don't hate you, you just left a bad first impression by,telling me I needed to read properly. Soo yah
After u said " I don't make any sense"

Since: Dec 12

Rahway, NJ

#30047 Jan 30, 2013
Well cause you mispelled words and you wasn't typing right, if you explained what you meant or fixed your post better I bet it could have made sense

Location hidden

#30048 Jan 30, 2013
A rap made by my cousin "Lisa"
Okay yesterday I saw this c-nt at the mall
I was like fk "punt" and chucked a ball
No I, not nicki minaj I'm not a doll
U see she was nasty
Cold hearted like the natzi
See in my hood I'm the bad girl leader
It probably cuz I'm a mind reader
People say I'm harder than Japanese cedar
Told the hoe step back
Cuz u ur prep lack
And u always TRYNA act like u black
Yea okay ain't gonna lie this recent
But u can denie I'm very decent

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#30049 Jan 30, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try I might not answer til later cuz I gotta leave here in 30 minutes..go ahead and drop and I'll reply bro.. no hate
FYI Im not hating on ya Flames.. I'll digress now.. at least you fired back..
Check it,

I spit deadly, relatively close to MD/( mobb deep)
whenever there's beef at my deli, I handle it until it's empty/

Mulisha made, here's your skirt with the duster, I'm makin you my maid/
clean up your acts, and keep your legs closed cause your making a stain/
(your period)

I'm Dracula,nocturnal, I keep out from the sun/
I don't need arsenal, I use my teeth on victims as they run/

No disrespect MM.
WAC3

Houston, TX

#30050 Jan 30, 2013
I can't just sit back hear all weak ass rhymes. Until me, you never heard anybody speak that fine.

Lmao reading all of these dumb raps. My words'll pierce ur skin and stick to you like a thumb tack

So step to me and I guarantee you'll be blown away. My words rain down, crushing all ur vertebrae.

I don't claim to be the best, but ur one of the worst. While ur pulling in the rear, I'll be gunnin for first.

So challenge me, ur whole life'll be in a whirlwind. Then it'll be like u never existed, like Manti Teo's girlfriend
Michaellgib

Jasper, IN

#30051 Jan 30, 2013
Yo
I could dis this guy but i think his rap says enough
He sucks, is this guy really thinking hes tough
*****, that isn't a rhyme, its the start of a book
I read it through once, wasn't worth the second look
You sit and brag about how you're having sex with his mom
But the only action you ever get is your **** in the CD-ROM

This whole threads a show, and you performed awfully
Next time you come around, remember the ENTER key
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#30052 Jan 30, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
well stfu and DROP your verse then VET! I'll mTCH YOUR BAR COUNT AND KNOCK your EYE of the Tiger OUT..U big P)ussy!!
I can't, "Drop my verse," until everyone else does as I don't know who all I am aiming at. I wasn't being disrespectful to you f(_)cking punks. I was trying to step-down with dignity. I am not the worlds greatest rapper and I DID NOT KNOW how the battle that way.

So either SHUT YOUR DISRESPECTFUL PUNK @SS F(_)CKING MOUTH and we drop it OR LAY IT ON ME.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30054 Jan 31, 2013
DJ HellNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the game Dr J 23 ur rap be opening like EpicBeast's a complete failure a sr8 up pleasure tht we measure at ur leisure.
Don't mistake my rap produce as an excuse for abusing ur Introduction, cuz I deduce tht you'll Introduce Mulisha to the noose.
Don't get low an end up a no show cuz I'll snap ur limbs while u nap, scraping them into stew an sale it LS Killa who's quick raps induce a sick pleasure an thts the truth.
Welcome to my world where we all beef like Goblin's, murder bitches 'cause we don't allow pregnant dogs here so taste that Motrin,

I got a Satchel Paige bobblehead and like me it's head never stops bobbing, along to my beat when I do a better job of bruising Tina Turner better than her per-minute husband did,

I'm officially raping my own music initially so call that incest, while I vastly proceed to digging up my last dark sisters grave up, to store inside the cabinet her big breasts,

Murder she couldn't of possibly wrote, when I killed Angela Lansbury after briefly showing her, my self made suicide note,

I got my DJ on the decks telling these people, "HellNo! None of y'all can fulfill to work on our death sequel,

We're infinite, yes hell I was sent from it but unlike Satan I don't back out of shit,

You're hip deep in my shit, a quick warning their is no hopping out of it, I'm more crazy than Harry Potter contemplating on having his wrists slit,

So let me know if you want war with me, we gonna do it purely catastrophic like England did to Germany,

You may think I'm wrong but I'm clearasil right, I hit all the spots in the nation and don't bother going to sleep at night,

Wasup DJ HellNo? Thanks for the reference "bro". I thoroughly apprectiate it.

Shouts out to everybody! Holla back y'all! KC! Forever!

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#30055 Jan 31, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
its all jersey shore drama up in here. i like it. makes this site more intense and makes ppl check it alot. thats one thing i hated about 2010-2011 there was literally like no big beef. 2012 first half didnt really have anything but all of a sudden in the second half damn sh!t went outta control lol. and now in 2013 theres already big beef between huge names. chris brown and frank ocean got in a fight, bullets shot at rick ross's car, its gunna be a good year for hip hop, lotta big things comin out too like 50 cents new album ,eminems new album, j coles new albu, yelawolf mixtape, etc. 2013 gunna rock. and the fact that beef is on on even little sites like this over hip hop is good, it means hip hop is goin back to being bad@ss not phaggot sh!t like lil wayne but where hip hop artists deal devastating blows to each other lyrically. this is where the magic happens...when you wanna diss someone so bad they give up. lol. im all for beef. but i hardly step in unless one side is someone who is a good friend or epic MC (in my opinion).
flames, ur new and im not gunna lie, u need alot of improvement, thats as nice as i can say it. but u didnt come on here acting like u were the best like half the rookies that do.
phaze is a good bro and a god writer. if u got beef with him, watch out lol.
thats pree much all i gotta say. LETS GET THIS D@MN TOURNEY ROLLING HAHA
Notice when all of newer guys joined back around October that's when it started.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30056 Jan 31, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh okay just making sure "thanks I didn't really win that tourney I guess maybe seany was not into it as much but whatever that was my first time doing that and I'm proud of it thank you for the appreciation I'm gonna drop more to now that I have finished all my major work from school
You're one of our "freshest new talents" to be honest with you mate and you're right I do appreciate you and your game. I got that same problem also man, loads of phucking bullshit essays to complete and shit.

I'm glad you're proud of yourself mate because I would be jusy forget everybody else and just simply keep on keeping on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell Simmons On public Enemy 15 hr HipHopOfficial 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Wed Evolusean 34
A Group of University Students in Kyoto Want Ja... Wed SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 4
TL 2.5 2014 IllMortal vs Lenox Da Kid Round 1 Wed Shini 41
TL 2.5 2014 anesthesia vs Chitown punchlines ro... Tue chi-town lover 28
Iggy Azalea's former manager claims legal right... Tue Shirvell s Shrivel 1
Robin Thicke: 'High and drunk' all last year Tue Old Sam 1
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search