Anonymous

Cramlington, UK

#30016 Jan 30, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an insult cuz I'm tired of u guys judging me , u don't know me u have no right to judge
I'm sticking up for you Flames. That Mulisha made bastard hating on you and not letting you do your own thing.

I like you man, keep doing you and phuck everyone else "bro".

You'd be even more "dope" if you wrote a verse more often. I seen your drop in Seanny T's World Tourney and that was pretty tight.

Keep on writing Blood!
Anonymous

Cramlington, UK

#30017 Jan 30, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to be a shot at me?
Just because you ain't letting my kid brother Flames do is thing.

That's my only negative pointer.

I really like that line though.

What's your problem with me and Flames anyway?
Anonymous

Cramlington, UK

#30018 Jan 30, 2013
XxAlucardxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice bro
Thanks my man. What's cracking?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30019 Jan 30, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sticking up for you Flames. That Mulisha made bastard hating on you and not letting you do your own thing.
I like you man, keep doing you and phuck everyone else "bro".
You'd be even more "dope" if you wrote a verse more often. I seen your drop in Seanny T's World Tourney and that was pretty tight.
Keep on writing Blood!
Oh okay just making sure "thanks I didn't really win that tourney I guess maybe seany was not into it as much but whatever that was my first time doing that and I'm proud of it thank you for the appreciation I'm gonna drop more to now that I have finished all my major work from school

Since: Dec 12

Rahway, NJ

#30020 Jan 30, 2013
Lol you got konverse giving himself soo much neck, srd flippin out, mulisha made and flames not going anywhere and soo much nonsense being posted.
XxRap_KingxX

New York, NY

#30021 Jan 30, 2013
Phaze wen u droppin for tourny

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30022 Jan 30, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Lol you got konverse giving himself soo much neck, srd flippin out, mulisha made and flames not going anywhere and soo much nonsense being posted.
Yea there is a lot of nonsense just like the shit u posted here I'm no vet but with that dumbass attitude ur not going anywhere either I thought u were a vet and as a vet u should be encouraging everyone not talking shit like u own everything see everyone taking shots at me I'm happy about that cuz that means u think I'm good like if I wasn't good y would u waste time to put my name on ur comments how about u stop talking shit and prove to people that ur a vet and make a rap cuz everyone talking shit about my raps but where's ur rap I have ppl who rap shit about me then I reply with another rap after that they never replied I even give a small little prop to mulisha made cuz he can actually stop talking shit and make a decent rap it wasn't for the right reasons but he did it and u say we going no where ur like nicki minaj lots of ppl love her but she talks shit to ppl then when ppl reply to her bullshit she disappears

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30023 Jan 30, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an insult cuz I'm tired of u guys judging me , u don't know me u have no right to judge
Yo, Hey now Mr. Flames dont get so furious cuz its just giving ur enemies the attention an pleasure they want. Now dont get me wrong here man u can spit some pretty good shit. People up in here better start to recognize that theres new talent up in here..

Since: Dec 12

Rahway, NJ

#30024 Jan 30, 2013
Lol wow mr flames, you finally realizing you suck? I guess it didn't have to just take me to prove it and who's dissing me that im running away from? Not one diss I seen come my way, and just cause I didn't say all the sh*t has to stop doesn't mean im saying create more drama. So again like I said soo many times you don't make sense and by tomorrow my drop would be posted on the tourney

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30025 Jan 30, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you ain't letting my kid brother Flames do is thing.
That's my only negative pointer.
I really like that line though.
What's your problem with me and Flames anyway?
well I didnt have a problem with you until you just put my name in your mouth...

got a problem nah you dont matter/
b!tches cant do the math, you were never a 'factor'/
callin dudes f)ag's while your flag is getting captured/
my verses R like the bibles, prepare you for Ur rapture/
I keep Runnin this B!tch til my shoes ripped, thats how I kill a converse/killa converse//
and I aint ever seen that kid drop a bomb verse/
I'll leave this kon hurt/ s)hittin out flames//
like napalm U want a war? thats why Mulisha was made/
fictitious writtens were fake/ you have no meaning or aim/
Now ya sitting on lil bro's lap 'feeling the Flame'/
f)uck ya feelings you gay/ no witt in things that you say/
Clown you must be holdin the crown..Ur the QUEEN of UK/
Miss Elizabeth? get some glasses to see. ya vision missed/
Ur 2 nice to survive malicious/(Mulisha's) spits!!/
Im like the law 'I'll kill a Con'and leave these Noobs Torn/
Yall claim U bringin hott 'Flames?', naw yall just Lukewarm/

I was done goin at Flames but.. since you decided to do that I had to Answer!!
btw thats a keystyle..I didnt even proof read it (I totally should tho)
dont diss me unless you want me to fire back!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30026 Jan 30, 2013
DJ HellNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Hey now Mr. Flames dont get so furious cuz its just giving ur enemies the attention an pleasure they want. Now dont get me wrong here man u can spit some pretty good shit. People up in here better start to recognize that theres new talent up in here..
I know but every one wants to hate on me y "idk"

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30027 Jan 30, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Lol wow mr flames, you finally realizing you suck? I guess it didn't have to just take me to prove it and who's dissing me that im running away from? Not one diss I seen come my way, and just cause I didn't say all the sh*t has to stop doesn't mean im saying create more drama. So again like I said soo many times you don't make sense and by tomorrow my drop would be posted on the tourney
No all I realized is that some of u vets are just people who walk around talking shit and dissing everyone cuz u think ur better than everyone so instead of talking shit to everyone how about u encourage them if u would do that I would have no problem calling u a true vet

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30028 Jan 30, 2013
lol fail thats why I should proof read the darn thing first..haha
Do I got a problem nah you dont matter/
b!tches cant do the math, you were never a 'factor'/
callin dudes f)ag's while your flag is getting captured/
my verses R like the bibles, prepare you for Ur rapture/
I'll leave 'CON' murked/I keep Runnin this B!tch til my shoes ripped, thats how I kill a converse/(killa converse)//
and I aint ever seen that kid drop a bomb verse/
U r a rapper? that never had a 'Concert?'/
I'll leave this kon hurt/ s)hittin out flames//
like napalm U want a war? thats why Mulisha was made/
fictitious writtens were fake/ you have no meaning or aim/
Now ya sitting on lil bro's lap 'feeling the Flame'/
f)uck ya feelings you gay/ no witt in things that you say/
Clown you must be holdin the crown..Ur the QUEEN of UK/
Miss Elizabeth? get some glasses to see. ya vision missed/
Ur lines are way 2 nice to survive malicious/(Mulisha's) spits!!/
Im like the law 'I'll kill a Con'and leave these Noobs Torn/
Yall claim U bringin hott 'Flames?', naw yall just Lukewarm/

lmao okay .. just wanted to get it str8 I hate sloppy MC's
Johnny14

Whitney, TX

#30029 Jan 30, 2013
Yo I'm on the flow cuz all y'all bitches don't even kno you better whatch you gonna do cuz I put a cap in you

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30030 Jan 30, 2013
FYI Im not a vet yet.. If I was I wouldnt act like I got something to prove...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30031 Jan 30, 2013
Johnny14 wrote:
Yo I'm on the flow cuz all y'all bitches don't even kno you better whatch you gonna do cuz I put a cap in you
wow dude thats pretty cool/ I'll take that rap counter that sh!t too/ with an S.T.F.U!!/

lmao

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30032 Jan 30, 2013
Haha ur rap worse than school
Funny like April fools
U make me laugh all u made was first aid
Which you need when I take u with my blade
U sound like u related with lil wayne
The guy with a deflated brain
See u still at the bottom of the food chain
U act like u hardcore
But u always just ask for
I'm like fk I should ignore
U act like this a world war
But really that's uncalled for
U gotta learn in this game
That My flames hotter than Egyptian beans
So go bad to ur securtary routine
See ima burn better put on ur sun screen
See where location do u get ur inspiration
Is it the gas station
CuZ when I listen to ur raps they sound like toxicandtaxication
See u better go on a vacation back to ur nation
Cuz ur rap so confusing I need translation
Look my flames so intense like the Olympic games
So better move back before they put u in shames

“Read it backwards”

Since: Jan 13

Saint Albans, NY

#30033 Jan 30, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
wow dude thats pretty cool/ I'll take that rap counter that sh!t too/ with an S.T.F.U!!/
lmao
Mulisha, you got skills. Do you want to battle on here?

Since: Dec 12

Rahway, NJ

#30034 Jan 30, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
No all I realized is that some of u vets are just people who walk around talking shit and dissing everyone cuz u think ur better than everyone so instead of talking shit to everyone how about u encourage them if u would do that I would have no problem calling u a true vet
Really no vet is walking around thinking they the sh*t. And im not,talking sh*t to anyone but you cause im cool with everyone. I don't normally talk sh*t cause me talking sh*t is a diss but since you're far below my level ima just keep my bars to myself.

And lmaoo yeah mulisha made you gotta be a vet already, I see the skill and I like that you're humble.

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30035 Jan 30, 2013
Johnny14 wrote:
Yo I'm on the flow cuz all y'all bitches don't even kno you better whatch you gonna do cuz I put a cap in you
Ur flow is low an slow like snail, ur bitches are nothing more than notches on my belt//I knw ya felt tht lowblow dealt by this blackbelt..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shini_ Bar Exam (Nov '13) 3 hr Shini 19
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 3 hr Shini 35
Illmortal Vs Shini (finals) 4 hr Shini 54
Mariah Carey to Tour Australia for First Time S... 12 hr jjjlllppp 2
Russell Simmons On public Enemy Thu HipHopOfficial 1
A Group of University Students in Kyoto Want Ja... Wed SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 4
TL 2.5 2014 IllMortal vs Lenox Da Kid Round 1 Wed Shini 41
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••