Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's what is wrong with u my raps have
Nothing to do with I made that rap to show ppl what I feel but u always gotta be a bitch about everything I do it's just getting to the point where it's getting annoying
lol aight aight im done I was just doing that to you cause when you first came on you seemed alot more arogant is all.. Im not here to chase anybody away and I dont mind giving advice, but I cant if the person thinks they are better than everyone else cause they will just try to say they are so great and that I dont know what I'm talking about.. So fine long as U dont take shots at me I'll do the same..peace duces

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

XxRap_KingxX wrote:
Mulisha plzz go to the link i posted up there just for u to c how i did
not bad RK.. too bad SRD chickened out..
BACO Braun

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

yo.. im lookin for anyone to rap battle me... lehhgoooooo.

“Read it backwards”

Since: Jan 13

Middle Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
not bad RK.. too bad SRD chickened out..
Could you please check out my drop?
http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TLKJ...

Thanks.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

You know what? All you chicken sh!ts face ME NOW!.

I am gonna take you all one at once.

I am not going to sit back and take this p(_)ssy sh!t.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

*insert intense, hardcore training music here like eye of the tiger mixed with the final countdown* lol.
WAC3

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I don't rap like no one else, my flow is hell, somebody please get some money just in case I go to jail.
It'll suck to be locked up with no one to bail me out, so maybe I'll go rob this liquor store on the way back to my house.
I get tired of hearing these shitty raps on the radio, and people actually listen to this shit? It's really lazy yo,
how nobody actually takes the time to write good rhymes, you just write random words like "fuck it the hook sounds fine"
But it takes more than a catchy hook to write a good rap, But people listen any ways cuz it makes their foot tap.
But I guess nobody likes good lyrics, I could write the dopest rhymes in the world but you probably wouldn't hear it.
I don't know, I just can't listen to all this bland music. I guess you can't have a hit song unless its got a dance to it.
scooter62

Snyder, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

ayyyy no disrespect ima let it go

im playin one on one with the reeper/the looser gets hersed//with a crucked referee/so i gotta get my money straight first/my pictures tell a thousand words/and every camera snapin/so ill look at the blogs tommarrow and theyll tell me what happend/i can show you the ropes/got the game in a slip not/call it 20'000 and blow it on a wrist watch..

just wanted to see if im eny good
Anonymous

Durham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I know you run shit up on here man. If I take my time on this shit I'd be a lot more like you or something (one day). I've been here for maybe 4 months now and I know that I can make a vast improvement. I can also drop some mad lines also I just take a while to produce them. It will only be a matter of time before I get down into the lab and start producing beats and making mixtapes like you, HHH and Tysane also I saw a few JJJ drops and they were pretty dope man.
Seanny T wrote:
lol @LS Killa COnverze, ya i run the sh!t haha. jk. im not that prestigious. but i do have a lot of say on here lol. mostly cuz iv been here for a few years now and also cuz i can drop some mad lines when called upon. plus i actually make music, which not very many on here do. only ppl i know are: myself, HHH, and tysane. JJJ who used to be on here did make some music, but i havnt heard from him in like a year now. oh well.
Anonymous

Durham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

yo,yo,yo..anyone wanna spits some shiz ??
Anonymous

Durham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

yo its R-BomB here , who wants to spit some lyrics !!!
Anonymous

Durham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

BACO Braun wrote:
yo.. im lookin for anyone to rap battle me... lehhgoooooo.
'sup I'll go against you man.
Anonymous

Durham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I'm pissing on any of you phaggots like a race horse, rapping with DJ HellNo at the dinner table time to say "grace whores,"

Round of applause for the kid "Con" with huge balls, attitude as miserable as the northern weather so let me know when Scrooge calls,

'cause I guarantee he'll be all selfish and not give me my phucking money, unwilling to negotiate as he spits in my face thinking he funny,

But like Mulisha made me and Mr. Flames cannot do our own thing, you're exactly like Afghanistan constantly insulting,

Our union felt that we need long lasting strength like an aluminum belt, we all as a forum came together and you pussies said that our reunion'll melt,

Just like a three musketeers chocolate bar, we fight together and that's how we became legends like Will Smith so que sera sera,

And currently I got no pork on my fork just a phat slab of beef, just a little present for Rick Ross I hope the fat Šunt cleans his teeth,

Let me kill this punani game with my everlasting ejaculating penis, and when I die I want to die hard and have my hospital bed steaming,

When I pull pack my forth skin I wonder if you can detect an erecation, as good as David Carradine I choked my neck in the wrong direction,

My esophagus was reaching a life threatening infection, I need a vast correction hard to mention but I'm on point in a different dimension,

I'm destroying these tracks and derailing all trains, shooting an essence of fresh semen right at your brain,

Kicking bitches to the curb because they always tend to sidewalk, the same way people side talk, from north England ain't much pride when I talk,

I'm well efficiency, nowhere near a prostitute retard do the math "oh yeah you can't" you were always deficient see,

I may do something obscene just to prove a point, puke all over Tyler, the Creator while he up in Yonkers rolling a joint,

Me and Mr. Okonma have a load in common, asking random pedestrians can we borrow a dollar when technically we robbing them,

We filthy rich in the way that we take a bath in Bill O'Reilly's jizz, that was a bit of contest, KC just trying to rhyme more complex,

White America, White Great Britain for the simple face that King Konverze got this whole shit written,

On a tapestry, we you mad at me for finally speaking the truth or raising the roof of the house parties in the youth,

Am I yapping or just better at yapping, we'll never no because most of you dudes are Matthew McConaughey napping,

I rock the microphone but I ain't no Led Zeppelin, like a beaten up sore loser you never win,

Especially against me, I am inevitably brilliant and not one of you can ignore me, that's why I tell phaggots to keep it in their pants before things get gory,

Like Slick Rick I guess I did bring you a sick and awesome Children's Story, on thing I got to say to Captain America is please kneel before me,

That's real shit man! Real proud of this!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
You know what? All you chicken sh!ts face ME NOW!.
I am gonna take you all one at once.
I am not going to sit back and take this p(_)ssy sh!t.
well stfu and DROP your verse then VET! I'll mTCH YOUR BAR COUNT AND KNOCK your EYE of the Tiger OUT..U big P)ussy!!
check out my rap music

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/user/onemill215...

http://www.facebook.com/tyrif.lewis.5OUR

YO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE AND ADD MY FB YOUR BOY ONEMILL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
But like Mulisha made me and Mr. Flames cannot do our own thing, you're exactly like Afghanistan constantly insulting,

That's real shit man! Real proud of this!
Is this supposed to be a shot at me?
bosco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Sometimes i find that my mind shines brighter while i design rhymes, It's like my lines guide my life right, in pure darkness they're my nightlight! I might incite insightfulness, rifles couldn't stifle this einstein! Divide time, spent by time earned, you can't rewind, my mind's learned how to find the right words to describe earth's denied search! Combine words with rhymes and i find my mind's worth! All knowledge dropped has a RIPPLE EFFECT! In-tell-ect! is the only true power, bet i could CRIPPLE A VET! So mentally explosive leave ya whole block RIDDLED WITH TENTS!
The Black Frank White

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Makin a song to Future- Im trippin, Ft juicy J.
Got the first verse done. Flex

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
But like Mulisha made me and Mr. Flames cannot do our own thing, you're exactly like Afghanistan constantly
Is that an insult cuz I'm tired of u guys judging me , u don't know me u have no right to judge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hip-Hop Forum right now

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
jnicks 0-100 5 hr jnicks 1
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) Wed Chris 241
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) Wed thechosen 87
SomeRandomDude Vs ILLMORTAL (semi-finals) corre... Jul 23 Ligature 158
'Weird Al' on his weirdly successful week in music Jul 21 Maggie Gallaghers Schmear 2
Kanye West compares paparazzi attention to rape... Jul 21 Ikyb 4
Lenox Vs Lil Biggy Jul 21 Lenox Da Kid 25
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••