“Read it backwards”

Since: Jan 13

Saint Albans, NY

#29990 Jan 29, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
not bad RK.. too bad SRD chickened out..
Could you please check out my drop?
http://www.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TLKJ...

Thanks.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#29991 Jan 29, 2013
You know what? All you chicken sh!ts face ME NOW!.

I am gonna take you all one at once.

I am not going to sit back and take this p(_)ssy sh!t.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#29992 Jan 29, 2013
*insert intense, hardcore training music here like eye of the tiger mixed with the final countdown* lol.
WAC3

Houston, TX

#29993 Jan 29, 2013
I don't rap like no one else, my flow is hell, somebody please get some money just in case I go to jail.
It'll suck to be locked up with no one to bail me out, so maybe I'll go rob this liquor store on the way back to my house.
I get tired of hearing these shitty raps on the radio, and people actually listen to this shit? It's really lazy yo,
how nobody actually takes the time to write good rhymes, you just write random words like "fuck it the hook sounds fine"
But it takes more than a catchy hook to write a good rap, But people listen any ways cuz it makes their foot tap.
But I guess nobody likes good lyrics, I could write the dopest rhymes in the world but you probably wouldn't hear it.
I don't know, I just can't listen to all this bland music. I guess you can't have a hit song unless its got a dance to it.
scooter62

Snyder, TX

#29994 Jan 29, 2013
ayyyy no disrespect ima let it go

im playin one on one with the reeper/the looser gets hersed//with a crucked referee/so i gotta get my money straight first/my pictures tell a thousand words/and every camera snapin/so ill look at the blogs tommarrow and theyll tell me what happend/i can show you the ropes/got the game in a slip not/call it 20'000 and blow it on a wrist watch..

just wanted to see if im eny good
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#29995 Jan 30, 2013
I know you run shit up on here man. If I take my time on this shit I'd be a lot more like you or something (one day). I've been here for maybe 4 months now and I know that I can make a vast improvement. I can also drop some mad lines also I just take a while to produce them. It will only be a matter of time before I get down into the lab and start producing beats and making mixtapes like you, HHH and Tysane also I saw a few JJJ drops and they were pretty dope man.
Seanny T wrote:
lol @LS Killa COnverze, ya i run the sh!t haha. jk. im not that prestigious. but i do have a lot of say on here lol. mostly cuz iv been here for a few years now and also cuz i can drop some mad lines when called upon. plus i actually make music, which not very many on here do. only ppl i know are: myself, HHH, and tysane. JJJ who used to be on here did make some music, but i havnt heard from him in like a year now. oh well.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#29996 Jan 30, 2013
yo,yo,yo..anyone wanna spits some shiz ??
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#29998 Jan 30, 2013
yo its R-BomB here , who wants to spit some lyrics !!!
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30003 Jan 30, 2013
BACO Braun wrote:
yo.. im lookin for anyone to rap battle me... lehhgoooooo.
'sup I'll go against you man.
Anonymous

Sedgefield, UK

#30006 Jan 30, 2013
I'm pissing on any of you phaggots like a race horse, rapping with DJ HellNo at the dinner table time to say "grace whores,"

Round of applause for the kid "Con" with huge balls, attitude as miserable as the northern weather so let me know when Scrooge calls,

'cause I guarantee he'll be all selfish and not give me my phucking money, unwilling to negotiate as he spits in my face thinking he funny,

But like Mulisha made me and Mr. Flames cannot do our own thing, you're exactly like Afghanistan constantly insulting,

Our union felt that we need long lasting strength like an aluminum belt, we all as a forum came together and you pussies said that our reunion'll melt,

Just like a three musketeers chocolate bar, we fight together and that's how we became legends like Will Smith so que sera sera,

And currently I got no pork on my fork just a phat slab of beef, just a little present for Rick Ross I hope the fat Šunt cleans his teeth,

Let me kill this punani game with my everlasting ejaculating penis, and when I die I want to die hard and have my hospital bed steaming,

When I pull pack my forth skin I wonder if you can detect an erecation, as good as David Carradine I choked my neck in the wrong direction,

My esophagus was reaching a life threatening infection, I need a vast correction hard to mention but I'm on point in a different dimension,

I'm destroying these tracks and derailing all trains, shooting an essence of fresh semen right at your brain,

Kicking bitches to the curb because they always tend to sidewalk, the same way people side talk, from north England ain't much pride when I talk,

I'm well efficiency, nowhere near a prostitute retard do the math "oh yeah you can't" you were always deficient see,

I may do something obscene just to prove a point, puke all over Tyler, the Creator while he up in Yonkers rolling a joint,

Me and Mr. Okonma have a load in common, asking random pedestrians can we borrow a dollar when technically we robbing them,

We filthy rich in the way that we take a bath in Bill O'Reilly's jizz, that was a bit of contest, KC just trying to rhyme more complex,

White America, White Great Britain for the simple face that King Konverze got this whole shit written,

On a tapestry, we you mad at me for finally speaking the truth or raising the roof of the house parties in the youth,

Am I yapping or just better at yapping, we'll never no because most of you dudes are Matthew McConaughey napping,

I rock the microphone but I ain't no Led Zeppelin, like a beaten up sore loser you never win,

Especially against me, I am inevitably brilliant and not one of you can ignore me, that's why I tell phaggots to keep it in their pants before things get gory,

Like Slick Rick I guess I did bring you a sick and awesome Children's Story, on thing I got to say to Captain America is please kneel before me,

That's real shit man! Real proud of this!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30007 Jan 30, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
You know what? All you chicken sh!ts face ME NOW!.
I am gonna take you all one at once.
I am not going to sit back and take this p(_)ssy sh!t.
well stfu and DROP your verse then VET! I'll mTCH YOUR BAR COUNT AND KNOCK your EYE of the Tiger OUT..U big P)ussy!!
check out my rap music

New Windsor, NY

#30008 Jan 30, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/user/onemill215...

http://www.facebook.com/tyrif.lewis.5OUR

YO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE AND ADD MY FB YOUR BOY ONEMILL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#30009 Jan 30, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
But like Mulisha made me and Mr. Flames cannot do our own thing, you're exactly like Afghanistan constantly insulting,

Is this supposed to be a shot at me?
bosco

Evergreen, CO

#30010 Jan 30, 2013
Sometimes i find that my mind shines brighter while i design rhymes, It's like my lines guide my life right, in pure darkness they're my nightlight! I might incite insightfulness, rifles couldn't stifle this einstein! Divide time, spent by time earned, you can't rewind, my mind's learned how to find the right words to describe earth's denied search! Combine words with rhymes and i find my mind's worth! All knowledge dropped has a RIPPLE EFFECT! In-tell-ect! is the only true power, bet i could CRIPPLE A VET! So mentally explosive leave ya whole block RIDDLED WITH TENTS!
The Black Frank White

Columbia, MO

#30011 Jan 30, 2013
Makin a song to Future- Im trippin, Ft juicy J.
Got the first verse done. Flex

Location hidden

#30012 Jan 30, 2013
But like Mulisha made me and Mr. Flames cannot do our own thing, you're exactly like Afghanistan constantly
Is that an insult cuz I'm tired of u guys judging me , u don't know me u have no right to judge

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#30013 Jan 30, 2013
I'm pissing on any of you phaggots like a race horse, rapping with DJ HellNo at the dinner table time to say "grace whores,"
Round of applause for the kid "Con" with huge balls, attitude as miserable as the northern weather so let me know when Scrooge calls,
'cause I guarantee he'll be all selfish and not give me my phucking money, unwilling to negotiate as he spits in my face thinking he funny,
Our union felt that we need long lasting strength like an aluminum belt, we all as a forum came together and you pussies said that our reunion'll melt,
Just like a three musketeers chocolate bar, we fight together and that's how we became legends like Will Smith so que sera sera,
And currently I got no pork on my fork just a phat slab of beef, just a little present for Rick Ross I hope the fat Šunt cleans his teeth,
Let me kill this punani game with my everlasting ejaculating penis, and when I die I want to die hard and have my hospital bed steaming,
When I pull pack my forth skin I wonder if you can detect an erecation, as good as David Carradine I choked my neck in the wrong direction,
My esophagus was reaching a life threatening infection, I need a vast correction hard to mention but I'm on point in a different dimension,
I'm destroying these tracks and derailing all trains, shooting an essence of fresh semen right at your brain,
Kicking bitches to the curb because they always tend to sidewalk, the same way people side talk, from north England ain't much pride when I talk,
I'm well efficiency, nowhere near a prostitute retard do the math "oh yeah you can't" you were always deficient see,
I may do something obscene just to prove a point, puke all over Tyler, the Creator while he up in Yonkers rolling a joint,
Me and Mr. Okonma have a load in common, asking random pedestrians can we borrow a dollar when technically we robbing them,
We filthy rich in the way that we take a bath in Bill O'Reilly's jizz, that was a bit of contest, KC just trying to rhyme more complex,
White America, White Great Britain for the simple face that King Konverze got this whole shit written,
On a tapestry, we you mad at me for finally speaking the truth or raising the roof of the house parties in the youth,
Am I yapping or just better at yapping, we'll never no because most of you dudes are Matthew McConaughey napping,
I rock the microphone but I ain't no Led Zeppelin, like a beaten up sore loser you never win,
Especially against me, I am inevitably brilliant and not one of you can ignore me, that's why I tell phaggots to keep it in their pants before things get gory,
Like Slick Rick I guess I did bring you a sick and awesome Children's Story, on thing I got to say to Captain America is please kneel before me,
Nice bro

“Read it backwards”

Saint Albans, NY

#30014 Jan 30, 2013
SRD, calling everyone here a woman's "openings", isn't so "veteran" of you. You want to battle, spit ya game. This time, don't back out.

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#30015 Jan 30, 2013
dr j 23 wrote:
Heres my freestyle
Im new to freestylin please don't be hatin me and yo girlfriend are datin
Never met satin got a teacher she wants tha bod names tod
Don't talk to me while im installin my mod
Now that was just the intro so pick up yo pencil and yo pad
Right down some notes better be glad
Cause ur learnin from tha best
You a pest from tha west
Yes that was short
But I don't care its over ill deport
Welcome to the game Dr J 23 ur rap be opening like EpicBeast's a complete failure a sr8 up pleasure tht we measure at ur leisure.

Don't mistake my rap produce as an excuse for abusing ur Introduction, cuz I deduce tht you'll Introduce Mulisha to the noose.

Don't get low an end up a no show cuz I'll snap ur limbs while u nap, scraping them into stew an sale it LS Killa who's quick raps induce a sick pleasure an thts the truth.
Anonymous

Cramlington, UK

#30016 Jan 30, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that an insult cuz I'm tired of u guys judging me , u don't know me u have no right to judge
I'm sticking up for you Flames. That Mulisha made bastard hating on you and not letting you do your own thing.

I like you man, keep doing you and phuck everyone else "bro".

You'd be even more "dope" if you wrote a verse more often. I seen your drop in Seanny T's World Tourney and that was pretty tight.

Keep on writing Blood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge blasts fired Phoenix VA director for acce... 5 hr Viet Nam Veteran 1
Justin Timberlake proves he can do it all (Nov '13) 6 hr Pat Angelo 4
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... 15 hr simou94 16
Verse Classic Wed Poly 1
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 23 TEK_OG 6
Topix Audio Corner Dec 21 IllMortal 18
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final Dec 19 Evolusean 6
More from around the web