freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#29836 Jan 24, 2013
KcKilla wrote:
This is my introduction to my production, all these rappers in here cussing well I can can say fuck and good luck. Now all these Bitches in here starin comparin to what I am wearin and they sware that they're cute but they know that i aint sharin. Im so sick of Olathe Bitches be trippin on shit that aint even serious they are delerious and curious about how I be stuntin and struntin not like my daddy i aint weezy Im scared of beezees they give me the kajeebeez.
Umm we can't see what your wearing just going to throw that out there.
Seanny T

Canada

#29837 Jan 24, 2013
Is it just me or did the thread that I created called 'world tourney returns' just vanish...disappear...cuz I can't see it anywhere. Like wtf seriously? I gotta do that again?

You know what? Fu<k the topic mod the person is a <unt. Go fu<k urself or show urself. Legit. I got beef with mod now. Callin that punk @ss b1tch out now

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#29838 Jan 24, 2013
I posted in world tourney returns
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29839 Jan 25, 2013
EMCR-StAkZ wrote:
I come with power to “defeat”, you gon need a MIC 2 STOP IT,
I’ll probably stomp on you unintentionally cuz you MI-CRO-SCOPIC,
Your “Rhymes a Joke” lemme guess, you couldn’t “find the scope”?
I’ll have you left just like your rhymes, cause your Rhymes is Broke
Imma Design your face just like a Kaleidoscope
If you anger me, my daggers gonna COLLIDE-with ya-THROAT
You act famous, maybe on your corner where you BUY~the~DOPE
But round here? I couldn’t find you with a MICROSCOPE
Sorry Kid, I really wish I could say I~SEE~YOU
But only time I do is when you in the I.C.U
When It comes 2 Rhymin I don’t care Christain, Catholic, Or Anglican
I’ll have u stunned so bad you’ll stand just like a MANICAN
I’m so hott, yet so cold, im like Jesus was
Only time u couldn't feel me’s under ANESTHESIA
When I talk I won’t take it back, cause what I say, I meant it
You better believe Im from I.B that makes me SO AUTHENTIC
SO baiscally I don' understand why u wanna b facing me
Im worth about 10 times more then your ACV
So tell me is it really me that your tryna battle?
10 cents your ACV, which is your ACTUAL CASH VALUE
I come in “storming”,“Whore, this” is Me, Im like a GLOBAL WARMING
SO Beware boys cause this IS your ONLY~WARNING
That's dope, nice shit dawg.
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29840 Jan 25, 2013
KcKilla wrote:
This is my introduction to my production, all these rappers in here cussing well I can can say fuck and good luck. Now all these Bitches in here starin comparin to what I am wearin and they sware that they're cute but they know that i aint sharin. Im so sick of Olathe Bitches be trippin on shit that aint even serious they are delerious and curious about how I be stuntin and struntin not like my daddy i aint weezy Im scared of beezees they give me the kajeebeez.
What you stealing my name for? I may not of wrote/dropped any of my "dopest" shit yet but it will be soon coming. Better watch yo'self because I ain't playing around at all. I'm gonna "drop something highly explosive" that will blow you off this forum. Quit talking shit too, it's getting a little irritating. Thank you!
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29841 Jan 25, 2013
DJ HellNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea this site does got da shit rappers on here all of who are better than you so dont go callin ur mentor Dr. Who.
And don't get me started on your lil baby pic, Your sister blew me good and dissed ur lil baby dik.
So you u think are raps are crap while you nap but urs aren't worth the kennel corn in my crap, with a bat in my hands I'll beat this little brat.
Nice drop "HellNo"!

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#29843 Jan 25, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice drop "HellNo"!
Thanks man.. Hey an do ur thang by sending this wannabe KcKilla back to Sesame Street...
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29845 Jan 25, 2013
Shini wrote:
Which side of me are ya gonna get today?
Someone sick with the wordplay
Someone who will make these birds prey
Or someone who will murder in the worst way
America f!@# ya, naw America f!@##$ sad
What happen to all the skill America had?
Emcees getting rapped up while they getting flagged up
Talkin all these stars and straps got bagged in the stars and stripes
We don't want to contest in this conquest
To save hiphop selling out for K-pop in this con test
Artistry and development has been curtailed to for an artist scene and minus our intelligence
So hate me when I protest this lack of skill
Cause I possess these facts that kill
So when the story's told I will have to say America's emcees need stop rappin those simple 1-2's like they take shots from a glory hole
I come with some pride and glory though
Ya'll rep USA well? Cool story bro!
On that note meme raps need to die
To bite off a meme artist ya need to concede the mic
I live this I already concede my life to elevating even more so yes, believe the hype
'sup Shini? Amazing drop as always!...
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29846 Jan 25, 2013
RAM wrote:
ya bullets fly'in,
a clip got ya dien,
b*tch quit ya crien,
im not lien,
I will leave you lyen whining
so stop all da sighen
whats the code too the safe
give me ya dope n chain
five-o don't know
and that's the way it gonn stay
1 to the brain now theirs no mo pain
spots on tha nikes like I jumped in red paint
f*ck the chase I aint got time too waist
flee the place
hope there's no evidence that ties me too the case
there's witnesses i'll let the teck spray
even the pet caught a stray
ambulance cant save its you're dien day
shortly youll be placed in a grave
left to rott away
see lifes too short too fuck with me
beef aint descreat
leave ya deceased
in the street you history
a bitter memory thats what happens
when richie has a fo five for a piece
What's happening RAM?
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29847 Jan 25, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Whats good Ram, yepp I keep the site running and yo mad_mike, tbh annoyin artist isn't better than me. I mean my,man is nice, but not better than me, and you fail to see where my skill is
What's cracking Phaze?...

I personally think that you and AA are both the same skill wise!...

At the moment I'm just chilling looking for someone to bully, know what I'm saying?...
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29848 Jan 25, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/mus ic/hip-hop/TGAQ06PB9SG2FDB8A#l astPost
click here for the new world tourney thread! i think i got everyone who applied in there on the initial list, if i forgot someone sorry! first 8 ppl to lock in get into tourney. IF YOU LOCK IN YOU MUST COMPETE. NO SHOWS are NOT ACCEPTABLE. ill post rules and such once we have 8 ppl locked in. then ill draw names for who faces who in round 1. enjoy applying!
'sup Seanny T? When I've had a couple of warm-up battles I will drop in the next tournament you host, sound cool?...
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29849 Jan 25, 2013
mad_Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance he has skill more than your boyfriend Phaze
Haha! What's good mad_Mike?
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#29850 Jan 25, 2013
Let's see who I can go at!...
B_RAD

Benson, AZ

#29851 Jan 25, 2013
yo comptonsk8ter your face is white and your cheeks are red like you gotta fever but yo teeth look like one of your parents was a bever
WeNo

United States

#29852 Jan 25, 2013
Spit A Rap Though
Ayo lyrics

Oshawa, Canada

#29853 Jan 25, 2013
Look at all u trash that's the shit that's gonna get I smashed I'm an earthquake when I erupt not even drake could take me my crew call me flames but that's only in the games u came I claimed look don't get me wrong I'm only thirteen but I can spell and clean my rhymes are prime that's y I climb don't got much time lik if u wanna freestyle come meet me in the lobby when we don go find a new hobby got that six pack body if Biggy was still alive he would sign me then I would decline him if u wanna try me u.mightaswell reply me now who told u to play with the baddest u think that make u bad pleadse u just sad I got my babe Lisa she the best kisser got her own visa trust me u wont miss her when she pissed ima come to ur door leave blood on the floor I'm that dinosaur u that carnivore

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#29854 Jan 25, 2013
LS Killa Converze KC wrote:
Let's see who I can go at!...
If I was you I would unleash my killa flow apon your foe. Ya see this hoe is tryin to take ur soul cuz he has no flow. He's impersonating you by taking ur name because he's just so lame cuz he's to blame for taking your game so unleash your pain by raining on his prade to end this pointless game which he proclaimed to be he's gain..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29855 Jan 25, 2013
Yes I'm black my home boys call me jake no I don't do crack but when I'm on thet track yes I smack clickidy clack I see all u fails mightaswell bail u call Urself a male all I see is a tale me and mrgale winter ain't for hitler so u might as well go. Back and hit her got a wedding soon with Ashley kedding I was on the Internet looking for entertainment then I saw ur bullshit I'm like that full of shit yes I heard about u got one word for u stop with the copy and paste that's just a waste that's just a disgrace mightaswell Imbrace remember this ain't a race some of u okay but tats just okay so don't get all gay but I ain't even trying but u still ain't buying but trust me when we done u gonna go back crying forget young money this is among us funny u think really think u good no step back this how the rep team do it better get ur prep shit cuz this how we pep hit only takes this thirteen year old dude to woop ur ass fool

Edinburgh, UK

#29856 Jan 25, 2013
Mulisha made wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..google is a wonderful thing... guess you know how to use it too.. So which page did you get that verse from?
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/7-Minu...
^^^
this one?
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
^^
or this one?
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/music/freestyle-...
^^^
Maybe this one? hahaha it dont matter do yaself a favor and stop biting or if the verse is yours...lol nvm if you could write this posting a qwik keystyle on here wouold have been no issue..
You've been X-posed with a triple X rating..
Na bro i made it up :)

Location hidden

#29857 Jan 25, 2013
Sorry dude to inform u but u ain't good come to my hood ill reck u like deadwood
Hahaha see now u gasp better get my shit asap but if u wanna try me hurry up and reply me sadly we all know u shop at gap maybe that's y u don't get one clap got my whole gang with me we come up on that mustang I'm still the best wearing that vest shout out to my homies all my scout homies I run track for fun but I still smack when u reach my level then I can talk shit u little devil maybe next time u won't text shity as raps u little clown this my town and u going down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fetty Wap Rival Busted Again, This Time for Arm... 57 min Freddy Rock 1
News Kendrick Lamar blasts Trump on Russia Mon WGAF 1
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... Mar 25 andet1987 43
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
ciara vs aaliyah (Aug '06) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 196
Top 10 Rappers Alive (Feb '07) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 3,566
News Rae Sremmurd to headline Collegea s spring conc... Mar 20 Kmrafs 9
More from around the web