freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#29361 Jan 7, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
@phaze: ya i mean i havnt heard anything and iv posted my email numerous times here. still tho, hes a fan and thats one fan earned. ill never turn a fan away or disrespect a fan. ONLY time is when a fan disses someone CLOSE to me, then ill get involved. ur all good guys on here, but ur not 'personal' to me you know? like iv never actually seen/hung out with anyone on here lol so how can it be personal. but ill stick up for fellow friend MC's.
so...satan please lay off on the call outs man. its making some people angry. also, iv posted my email alot so u should be able to find it and send me an email. i mean, i wanna believe you can help me out but its been awhile and nothing.....im not gunna be blind to bullsh!t haha. i hope yall are telling the truth tho. if not, im not gunna be mad or anything, just a lil dissappointed lol. oh well.
anyways, whay yall think of my last drop? feedback please!
Yeah bro I know what you mean and if I was in your position I wouldn't turn him down cause every little opportunity given is worth capturing but man your one of my greatest friend on here, I don't want you to get cheated out of your dream.

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#29362 Jan 7, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah bro I know what you mean and if I was in your position I wouldn't turn him down cause every little opportunity given is worth capturing but man your one of my greatest friend on here, I don't want you to get cheated out of your dream.
Seanny I personally think you let satan do it but I would keep my hopes and expectations down.

Elizabeth, NJ

#29363 Jan 7, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Seanny I personally think you let satan do it but I would keep my hopes and expectations down.
Yeah I agree with you on that one.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29364 Jan 7, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
didnt mean to steal phazes thunder there hahaha. good drop phaze! also: AA, we battle soon?!?!?! we need rules for this tho, i think it should be more complex then just a regular beef type battle. we need to make this harder cuz u want vet status/recognition. lets make it so that you gotta complete a checklist. you need:
1 multi bar
1 metaphor bar
1 simile bar
1 alliteration bar (you can include a break word like 'the' or 'a' or something, but everything else gotta be same letter for both bars.
1 nameplay bar
and 1 bar about the persons pet (if you have none, make one up for the battle lol) ill let u know now i have a small dog. not tiny like a chiwawa or however u spell it lol but not a great dane or anything haha.
you cannot exceed 16 bars. that checklist is 12 bars so u have a few bars of room if need be to go around or connect the checklist. lets do this. how bout the drops need to be in by thursday night. that is, if u see this in the next day or two lol.
I hear you... I'm a little confused but ill see what I can do.. Are you going first? And also are we doing this on this thread , cuz I think we should put a thread for it.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#29365 Jan 7, 2013
I just want Satan to show a little respect, he has no right to come run his mouth.

Elizabeth, NJ

#29366 Jan 7, 2013
Lol SRD, you and I were the only ones to argue with him. But seriously man he's not worth your time. If we all ignore him he wouldn't have anything to reply to therefore he would leave, if he isn't a no life lol

“always”

Connecticut

#29367 Jan 7, 2013
We need someone to make an account call god an just own him lol that'd be ironic

“always”

Connecticut

#29368 Jan 7, 2013
Hey phaze just out of curiousity how old r u?

Elizabeth, NJ

#29369 Jan 7, 2013
annoyin artist wrote:
Hey phaze just out of curiousity how old r u?
14 why?
Anonymous

New York, NY

#29370 Jan 7, 2013
Hey i would liike too know how good of a rapper i am (1-10) also wat i need to improve on
SomeRandomDude

United States

#29371 Jan 7, 2013
I am sorry if I seems like I was being arrorantly intellectual or whatever. I felt that he needed to show some respect, as his disrespect is rather urksome. I was trying to be as simple as possible when making my point. :/
Seanny T

Canada

#29372 Jan 7, 2013
@AA: ya I'll make a thread and yea I'll go first to show ya how it should be done lol it'll be up in the next couple days

“always”

Connecticut

#29373 Jan 7, 2013
Okay, best of luck to you

“always”

Connecticut

#29374 Jan 7, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
<quoted text>14 why?
Oh wow I didn't expect you to be 14 , no diss I was just wondering.

Elizabeth, NJ

#29375 Jan 7, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
in case anyone didnt see it:
storytelling drop 1:
the memory remains, dont wanna be put thru the same games,
cuz the last time i trusted a b!tch we ended up in flames,
me? iv done some searchin and prayin,
hoping to find love cuz that sure would be re-juvinating,
so when i look back, i dont feel like i'll hurl,
cuz in the long run, you'll be just another girl,
who fu<ked me over, i always told-ja,(sound over and told-ja outloud to rhyme)
that between us i never felt it reach kosher,
you were my ONE priority but i guess your gone,
now im sitten here smoke in hand, half drunk on the lawn,
repeating 'why me' and feeling sorrow in each bottle,
hoping ill drink too much and pass out and not make it to tomorrow,
but i always wake up and to the front door ill hobble,
still woozy and realize my vision seems to slightly wobble,
crack an egg and put on some instant mix waffle,
eat it then puke it up, christ i feel awful,
but its you who did this, its your [email protected] fault,
cuz you cradled my heart then made it bleed then stuck in the salt,
now i got the barrel to my head, trigger itching to jump,
and i think about what'll happen next, ill probly die and slump,
next to the bottle of jack and the ciggarette pack,
bullet hole enters my face and exits out the back,
blood on the wallpaper and all over the rug,
fu<k it, i dont need to clean it, lets fire this slug....
*bang*
Yo Seanny Ima show you how I handle a girl like that.

She played me like a note from violins//B!tch I know you're lying//so don't deny it//This anger from me is what I'n tryna hold it inside with// But I can't control my violence// so ima grab your throat with violence//until you choke and die bitch// Ima hold your eyelids// so you won't start crying// there's a huge difference between us like gold to diamonds//When I rap I oppose a riot// cause that's how dope my mind is// I finish the beat with a bar killing it strenuously// Now you know in the future not to hide the truth from me//

Elizabeth, NJ

#29376 Jan 7, 2013
annoyin artist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow I didn't expect you to be 14 , no diss I was just wondering.
Lol how old you thought I was? & yeah I like being 14 cause if I'm really good at 14, imagine me at 18 or 19. Haha

Elizabeth, NJ

#29377 Jan 7, 2013
Yeah rap king spit a Lil verse. I wanna see how good you are and I can rate you from there no homo// lol
Anonymous

New York, NY

#29378 Jan 7, 2013
Well i used to be imsomeone but changed my name and ill drop tommorow for sure

Elizabeth, NJ

#29379 Jan 7, 2013
I know lol we had a battle, yeah I know but that was then and this is now so I'll judge you on your verse tomorrow.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#29380 Jan 7, 2013
Anyone who says, "No homo," is hiding something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justin Timberlake to do Super Bowl halftime show 15 hr TrumpedDaKnee 2
News A look at the 2 female engines coming to 'Thoma... Oct 15 Parden Pard 4
News 'Fast and Furious' Drama Continues: Tyrese Shar... Oct 14 ERIC 3
News University Students Condemn Jewish Rapper For '... Oct 8 el rey de los cam... 3
Me To you Oct 8 WOUNDED WARRIOR 1
Rapper from VA with a New Concept Rap Track Oct 7 Anonymous 1
New Hip hop prodigy!! Oct 6 HiphopWc 1
More from around the web