#29313 Jan 6, 2013
I do* lol not info
Just a beast

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#29314 Jan 6, 2013
BeezyB wrote:
Ur like a maniac with no contract
i spit more rhymes then the money u hand out while bein taxed
Ur a fat kid with no neck, and i bet, if u spit another rap at me ill just strike back
and everythin u been sayin betta step out of ur mind.
Ur like a hipocrit that suks at makin lines.
U shuld get a little word from that bully u stirred
and made a deal with him that makes ur shit seem so ubsurred
i might as well just leave now, ur shit is startin to drown.
Im always the king ontop of ur ass wearin the crown!
I'm gettin' tired of sayin' the same old thing. You wanna fight, take a nice step into the ring. I'll bring a pair of boxing glove and a Sox hat. And sock any brat and pounce on 'em like a bobcat. Bounce after I dropped every ounce of that shocked rat. Leave 'em hangin' and sneak away like "Did you watch that?" No, I didn't see that. You never would've believed that, anybody like me could ever really achieve that.
Big Trouble

Altadena, CA

#29315 Jan 6, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
Potnah? Dawgz? What are we, from Texas? Lol
Shut up I'm from Chicago I am way better than you and RRC
Big Trouble

Altadena, CA

#29316 Jan 6, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
lol i got a hip hop crew called 8infinity i even made a website and a hat made with the name on it. but its only for artists, like if you actually make music or make beats.
Oh yeah and I have merchandise earbuds shirts SnapBacks yeah go to hell
Phaze is no longer your homie
Big Trouble

Altadena, CA

#29317 Jan 6, 2013
annoyin artist wrote:
<quoted text>
I make beats, rap , dubstep.. Anything really.
U wish foo I make Beats Raps Merchandise
Big Trouble

Altadena, CA

#29318 Jan 6, 2013
Just kidding AA u have sick raps
Seanny T

Edmonton, Canada

#29319 Jan 6, 2013
Big Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up I'm from Chicago I am way better than you and RRC
Hahahahaha really? You better shut ur fu<kin mouth for YOU get into 'big trouble' you Chicago b!tch. Me and phaze are actually friends and were both vets so how bout u step off you rookie punk.
Seanny T

Edmonton, Canada

#29320 Jan 6, 2013
It's cuz big trouble hasn't seen a drop by me but if he did his homework instead of coming on like a rookie and assuming all I do is talk then he has no idea who he is messing with. I didn't win the Halloween horrorcore tournament by fluke. I won it cuz I hacked and slashed my opponents aside. And I'll do the same to you Big trouble. So I suggest you leave or smarten up.
phenom

Radcliff, KY

#29321 Jan 6, 2013
im the phenom unknown ima send yo ass home im am on anotha level call me johnny nitro cuz i am a physco betta getchu some insurance i aint talkin gieco every line i touch i burry it the hook the look you have just been infected bring out the guccie ones cuz i still remain protected rhyming is my perfection judgin my complection stand in the mirror fightin my reflection take 1 shot to the dome i leave you layin dead wit my lyrics go hard or go home im in the fast lane somethin like ricky bobby my swag stuck on overload flow hotter then wusabi im the man when i talk im the one who walks the walk im the man round my city so who comin wit me

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#29322 Jan 6, 2013
Big Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up I'm from Chicago I am way better than you and RRC
So putting your name on a Tshirt and various other items makes you good, I wasn't dissing you I wanted to know what the heck you were talking about. Oh and notice guys, nothing to do with you big troudickble, notice mshot isnt posting.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29323 Jan 6, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
It's cuz big trouble hasn't seen a drop by me but if he did his homework instead of coming on like a rookie and assuming all I do is talk then he has no idea who he is messing with. I didn't win the Halloween horrorcore tournament by fluke. I won it cuz I hacked and slashed my opponents aside. And I'll do the same to you Big trouble. So I suggest you leave or smarten up.
Yeah and that's not very easy to do when I was in the finals wit him... And I doubt he could beat me , haha this kid is a so-cal bitch. Read up on your emcees before you call em out.

Huntsville

#29325 Jan 6, 2013
annoyin artist wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and that's not very easy to do when I was in the finals wit him... And I doubt he could beat me , haha this kid is a so-cal bitch. Read up on your emcees before you call em out.
Agreed

Since: Dec 12

Staten Island, NY

#29327 Jan 6, 2013
"My d!ck is so big is so big if I add another inch to it you would swear that when I r@pe you that you were actually into it." -Eminem
I fawking love this lol

Since: Dec 12

Staten Island, NY

#29328 Jan 6, 2013
Here goes, vet status...

Ima sick artist who hits targets
Making the slit carcass smell like it sharted. Ew lol
I'm like slim shady with his glasses off.
These puss!es tryna jack me off
And talking sh!t while they're the last to cough.
Ima massacre roaming Texas while my mask is off,
Running with my chainsaw killin joy cause it's what my hate cause.
You must be crazy if you think the pain's gone cause ima let this chainsaw his brain off.
End of story, your dead cause I like to end it quick.
Say hello to God for me and tell me how heaven is...

Huntsville

#29329 Jan 6, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Here goes, vet status...

Ima sick artist who hits targets
Making the slit carcass smell like it sharted. Ew lol
I'm like slim shady with his glasses off.
These puss!es tryna jack me off
And talking sh!t while they're the last to cough.
Ima massacre roaming Texas while my mask is off,
Running with my chainsaw killin joy cause it's what my hate cause.
You must be crazy if you think the pain's gone cause ima let this chainsaw his brain off.
End of story, your dead cause I like to end it quick.
Say hello to God for me and tell me how heaven is...
Nice first drop as a vet, how was it?

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#29330 Jan 6, 2013
vet status drop #1:

the memory remains, dont wanna be put thru the same games,
cuz the last time i trusted a b!tch we ended up in flames,
me? iv done some searchin and prayin,
hoping to find love cuz that sure would be re-juvinating,
so when i look back, i dont feel like i'll hurl,
cuz in the long run, you'll be just another girl,
who fu<ked me over, i always told-ja,(sound over and told-ja outloud to rhyme)
that between us i never felt it reach kosher,
you were my ONE priority but i guess your gone,
now im sitten here smoke in hand, half drunk on the lawn,
repeating 'why me' and feeling sorrow in each bottle,
hoping ill drink too much and pass out and not make it to tomorrow,
but i always wake up and to the front door ill hobble,
still woozy and realize my vision seems to slightly wobble,
crack an egg and put on some instant mix waffle,
eat it then puke it up, christ i feel awful,
but its you who did this, its your d@mn fault,
cuz you cradled my heart then made it bleed then stuck in the salt,
now i got the barrel to my head, trigger itching to jump,
and i think about what'll happen next, ill probly die and slump,
next to the bottle of jack and the ciggarette pack,
bullet hole enters my face and exits out the back,
blood on the wallpaper and all over the rug,
fu<k it, i dont need to clean it, lets fire this slug....
*bang*

Calgary, Canada

#29331 Jan 6, 2013
i think im getting pretty good at storytelling raps haha. pree deece. took me 20 mins for that there ^^^^

Calgary, Canada

#29332 Jan 6, 2013
didnt mean to steal phazes thunder there hahaha. good drop phaze! also: AA, we battle soon?!?!?! we need rules for this tho, i think it should be more complex then just a regular beef type battle. we need to make this harder cuz u want vet status/recognition. lets make it so that you gotta complete a checklist. you need:
1 multi bar
1 metaphor bar
1 simile bar
1 alliteration bar (you can include a break word like 'the' or 'a' or something, but everything else gotta be same letter for both bars.
1 nameplay bar
and 1 bar about the persons pet (if you have none, make one up for the battle lol) ill let u know now i have a small dog. not tiny like a chiwawa or however u spell it lol but not a great dane or anything haha.
you cannot exceed 16 bars. that checklist is 12 bars so u have a few bars of room if need be to go around or connect the checklist. lets do this. how bout the drops need to be in by thursday night. that is, if u see this in the next day or two lol.

Huntsville

#29333 Jan 7, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
didnt mean to steal phazes thunder there hahaha. good drop phaze! also: AA, we battle soon?!?!?! we need rules for this tho, i think it should be more complex then just a regular beef type battle. we need to make this harder cuz u want vet status/recognition. lets make it so that you gotta complete a checklist. you need:
1 multi bar
1 metaphor bar
1 simile bar
1 alliteration bar (you can include a break word like 'the' or 'a' or something, but everything else gotta be same letter for both bars.
1 nameplay bar
and 1 bar about the persons pet (if you have none, make one up for the battle lol) ill let u know now i have a small dog. not tiny like a chiwawa or however u spell it lol but not a great dane or anything haha.
you cannot exceed 16 bars. that checklist is 12 bars so u have a few bars of room if need be to go around or connect the checklist. lets do this. how bout the drops need to be in by thursday night. that is, if u see this in the next day or two lol.
Hey seanny I would like to try for vet status, not now let me get better still then well see if I feel like I'm ready I just need to make sure it's cool with you. Oh and I took your word I'm on two other rap battle type sites so I can now extend my game, I actually found HHH on accident in one of them, or other wise known as tre tru lol yea. What do you think.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#29334 Jan 7, 2013
Anyone notice that one dude left???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell Simmons On public Enemy 4 hr HipHopOfficial 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 14 hr Evolusean 34
A Group of University Students in Kyoto Want Ja... 16 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 4
TL 2.5 2014 IllMortal vs Lenox Da Kid Round 1 20 hr Shini 41
TL 2.5 2014 anesthesia vs Chitown punchlines ro... Tue chi-town lover 28
Iggy Azalea's former manager claims legal right... Tue Shirvell s Shrivel 1
Robin Thicke: 'High and drunk' all last year Tue Old Sam 1
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search