SomeRandomDude

United States

#29293 Jan 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
1) I didn't see it.
2) It was probably a bunch of misspelled shit anyway
3) I don't waste time on illiterate retards (yes, I realize at the moment I am doing exactly that)
4) If I want your opinion about who is the best I will, well, I won't.
5) You are an idiot. I know you are aware of that, but it needed to be said.
I am an idiot for a few kysellings? You are pretty funny, you made grammar mistakes. You must be an idiot, I am on a phone. My posts aren't perfectly spelled out, I do know that it was NOT myspelled however. I also stated that unless you reply and actually drop something worthwhile you are a hypocrite. It's interesting, you think people respect or are interested in you. Ironically, all we see is a arrogant aitheist. Calling yourself Satan won't get you anywhere. In fact, the very unproffessional way you type your name leads me to believe that you don't have anything going for you. I will never know though unless you finally man up and put something down that is worth at least someone glancing through. In the end however, you'll probably ingore my reply, insult me or find some excuse. How about the Earth is turning at such an unsual orbital speed that your feet lifted of the griund and your finger was held on the backspace button causing that amazing write to disapear.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#29294 Jan 5, 2013
I really hate my phone, what I hate more though is not being able to edit my post.
justin boober

Warren, MI

#29295 Jan 5, 2013
if my songs were raps then you would be afraid to verse me,my swag is like a boulder and ur indiana jones try to block me? ok i gotta agmit ur good but i pwn, see this money i own, ant got shit on me like a free throw, when i rap im on the attack like a pit bull. try to come up for a rap to match that? ok say im bad but u cant beat me im like obama and ur the citizen u make the money but i get it, i throw the raps but u fake it. just say it dont play it.

Since: Dec 12

Elizabeth, NJ

#29296 Jan 5, 2013
Bruises4losers...
This forum contains this lyrical beast, they gon catch you losin to consumers.
And ima make this forum watch me verbally consume this producer.
After this sick diss you better watch what you do in the future,
Cause my bars are so fire, that Phaze wouldn't even stay cool in the cooler.
I ain't Ganna sit back and watch this fag try to "diss" my bro and call it rap when your "diss" was gruesome.
You win some and you lose some but I make sure my enemies are torn and chewed up.
I'm not ganna let this fool come,
And think he's hot cause all my opponents only meets this ghoul once.
Ima warn you, it's hard to get rid of me like Ina burden that weighs two tons.
Now begone, cause there's no way you can defend yourself.
And try to bite back cause Phaze just left you like a girl during sex, no way to protect herself.

Elizabeth, NJ

#29297 Jan 5, 2013
Lol if ya wondering what the last bar meant, well it's pretty self explanatory. During sex a girl doesn't protect herself cause the guy protects himself by wearing a condom. The girl wears nothing.
Big Trouble

Altadena, CA

#29298 Jan 5, 2013
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
Lol if ya wondering what the last bar meant, well it's pretty self explanatory. During sex a girl doesn't protect herself cause the guy protects himself by wearing a condom. The girl wears nothing.
How you doing potnah? We are both sick rappers so join "Ghost Dawgz" my Rap Crew I spitt a rap once I'm ready
Seanny T

Canada

#29299 Jan 5, 2013
Potnah? Dawgz? What are we, from Texas? Lol

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29300 Jan 5, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
@satan: its [email protected]
@AA: sorry bro, im currently moving back to my college, please gimme a few more days til i get settled in there, got alot on my plate right now lol. but we will battle i promise!!! haha.
@mulisha made: i see where yall comin from, but ill never turn down a possible contact or fan.
.now for a rant....
only if ppl hate on me/sleep on me, or say i got no talent at all. then ill go after those people lol. u can hate my music, but dont go outta ur way to say so all the time. say u dont like it, leave ur opinion, and move on haha. thats one thing i hate about some ppl i know, they just hate on me cuz, idk, they think its fun, or are trolling, or whatev. but i hate that. i dont like lil wayne but i dont go outta my way to voice it, i dont make a song about how i think lil wayne is retarded. i just say my opinion and done. rant done haha.
I got you [email protected] sorry for me not battlin you , no diss just no time you know?

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#29301 Jan 5, 2013
Big Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>How you doing potnah? We are both sick rappers so join "Ghost Dawgz" my Rap Crew I spitt a rap once I'm ready
I'm sort of with you seanny. rap crew? Ghost dogs? Potnah?

Huntsville

#29302 Jan 5, 2013
Hey when's the next tournament?

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Millarville, Canada

#29304 Jan 5, 2013
lol i got a hip hop crew called 8infinity i even made a website and a hat made with the name on it. but its only for artists, like if you actually make music or make beats.

Millarville, Canada

#29305 Jan 5, 2013
also: idk when the next tourney is comin out, but i wanna challenge HHH for the world tourney title cuz its january. so...
HHH if you can read this!!! I WANNA TAKE THAT TITLE FROM YA! lol.
seriously tho, im challenging it cuz you gotta do that every month or so.
SOOOOOO..anyone else wanna challeng ehim for title too? if im the only one then he just chooses our countries and we go at it. if there r other ppl who wanna get in on it, then we have a free for all with however many ppl and HHH and any other vet who isnt taking part choose the best free for all verse and that person goes on to face HHH for title.

Huntsville

#29306 Jan 5, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
also: idk when the next tourney is comin out, but i wanna challenge HHH for the world tourney title cuz its january. so...
HHH if you can read this!!! I WANNA TAKE THAT TITLE FROM YA! lol.
seriously tho, im challenging it cuz you gotta do that every month or so.
SOOOOOO..anyone else wanna challeng ehim for title too? if im the only one then he just chooses our countries and we go at it. if there r other ppl who wanna get in on it, then we have a free for all with however many ppl and HHH and any other vet who isnt taking part choose the best free for all verse and that person goes on to face HHH for title.
What the ell ill challenge as well, an if you can tell feel like I got flow back straight from h)ell and no it's not for sell say I'm off on bell off the rail turned this challenge into the well full of life learning messages, instead ill learn how to handle pestalince, I'm not easy call it negligent guess ill have the best with it
Now back on topic HHH ill challenge on topix I want a slot don't drop it next I want a rematch and mulisha, ready to murder go ahead and bring you own militia ill take them all down as well but don't worry you won't die ill torment ya
Then take your girl and ferment her take this whole rap and a dis cause the way I see it is I'm no longer piss this just turned into dis rap for hire and your my first victim your the only gay one who watches Pokemon and experiences is dic)k cum
Anonymous

New York, NY

#29307 Jan 5, 2013
Hey guys this used to be imsovmeone but i changed
my name.also would like to participate in the tourney if i could

Huntsville

#29308 Jan 5, 2013
XxRap_kingxX wrote:
Hey guys this used to be imsovmeone but i changed
my name.also would like to participate in the tourney if i could
3 people if HHH even wants to do this.

Millarville, Canada

#29309 Jan 5, 2013
if he doesnt respond to it by january 15th we will start over anew for world tourney. if you hold the title you gotta defend it, otherwise, its up for grabs again. thats what makes earning it so hard. and fun. its like i said: the tourney is like playing risk: you have countries and battles go on forever (cuz every month itll be challenged hopefully) lol. i hope HHH defends it, dudes raw. i might even see him since im going to hawaii for spring break and thats where he lives. that would be hella dope.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29310 Jan 5, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
lol i got a hip hop crew called 8infinity i even made a website and a hat made with the name on it. but its only for artists, like if you actually make music or make beats.
I make beats, rap , dubstep.. Anything really.

Huntsville

#29311 Jan 6, 2013
Sweet I make cereal. Does that count, lol jk I have no clue where to start at making stuff like that.

Elizabeth, NJ

#29312 Jan 6, 2013
I make opponents beg for life while I tear them up on the beat lol but the only thing info is make remixes to hot songs like mercy and bandz a make her dance. I use instrumental and throw in my own verses. And sometimes I keep the hook.

Elizabeth, NJ

#29313 Jan 6, 2013
I do* lol not info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JAY-Z defends his lyrics that were accused of b... 11 hr VuxVux 2
I just dropped this song and I'd really appreci... Tue JoeyPhoenix 1
News Teen Faces Criminal Charges For Playing XXXTENT... Tue VuxVux 2
post hottest artists in atlanta with song !! Aug 18 musikhead415 1
News Could Beyonce finally win album of the year at ... (Feb '17) Aug 18 taylance 3
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Aug 14 Tex- 4
Vik Hampton-$ (C.R.E.A.M) Aug 8 Vik 2
More from around the web