Since: Dec 12

Huntsville, AL

#29120 Dec 29, 2012
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>Okay lol I bought to say Rex hasn't rapped yet. Speaking Rex you need to drop one, com Rex
i dont rap...i dont like it nor will i do it

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#29121 Dec 29, 2012
Com Rex wrote:
<quoted text>i dont rap...i dont like it nor will i do it
Lol you should like it ;)

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#29122 Dec 29, 2012
I wanna battle someone
Barbie

Baltimore, MD

#29123 Dec 29, 2012
I see yall raps and they are quite wak
I'm only a girl and u bitches make me Hurl
Did ur mom and dad teach u to swirl and twirl like a ballerina did on her first performance !!
Are u kidding me ,quite talking about people fucking cities !! I make u wack hoes give me head in a quick 15 minutes !! I'm done cause I don't wanna make u fade like the sun do in dawn
(I was really board but hey u guys raps are THE BEST )
SomeRandomDude

United States

#29124 Dec 29, 2012
Check out Lenox's Raps, this cat is good and I wanna clear all doubt on him.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#29125 Dec 30, 2012
no one but AA gunna comment on my drop??? damn........

Since: Dec 12

Staten Island, NY

#29126 Dec 30, 2012
To SRD I made the thread. And I dropped my diss, just waiting for you to drop your diss back.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29128 Dec 30, 2012
I want to be a vet, I want someone to battle me right now that's a vet.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29129 Dec 30, 2012
I've waited too long now and it's getting Kindof annoying how noone responds when I ask em to battle so I'm calling out any vet on here who wanna battle , if I don't get responses I'll just start spraying everyone. Who's down??

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#29130 Dec 30, 2012
Seanny T wrote:
no one but AA gunna comment on my drop??? damn........
It was great.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#29132 Dec 30, 2012
AA, if u wait til january 2nd ill b able to drop one against u. im booked full til then, so if u wanna wait til then then ya. but if u wanna verse someone else in the mean time go ahead lol.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#29133 Dec 30, 2012
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great.
Thanks RRC lol. ya im getting back into writing, kinda had a december writers block, idk just couldnt write anything really good. i think im back tho haha. that post should signal where im at/going.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29134 Dec 30, 2012
Seanny T wrote:
AA, if u wait til january 2nd ill b able to drop one against u. im booked full til then, so if u wanna wait til then then ya. but if u wanna verse someone else in the mean time go ahead lol.
I'm down, I'll talk to you January 2nd.
Missy_G

London, UK

#29137 Dec 30, 2012
Sorry i aint been on here for quite a long time/ I just been feeling so ill/ i feel like im muthafucking dying/ been reading old posts and some of the are good/ except some dude tryna rap about 'da hood'/ I come on here and what do i see/ Some chick disgracing the game/ her name was 'barbie'/ Pisses me off when people believe/ they can come on here, spit a rap and leave as they please/ people like that deserve a punishment/ or beatdown, a punch i meant/ so if that hoe comes on here again/ tell her to rap against me/ two girls fighting infront of men<3
Rob C Shadowlife

United States

#29138 Dec 30, 2012
Spit at these cats nawh let'em kill each other.
I just lay back and get at they sisters,daughter,and mothers.Its real no faking,youtube fighting glass breaking,loud talking and boogie shaking.
Got'em smoking cause they lost in the clouds,They think its heaven because they see a crowd.
All white nawh not tonite,maybe all black after while. Death to 'em all, i mean def to 'em all.
You say you number 1 it must be a casting call.
They never pick the first because the best is last.
If you really dope you don't have to ask...

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29139 Dec 30, 2012
Missy_G wrote:
Sorry i aint been on here for quite a long time/ I just been feeling so ill/ i feel like im muthafucking dying/ been reading old posts and some of the are good/ except some dude tryna rap about 'da hood'/ I come on here and what do i see/ Some chick disgracing the game/ her name was 'barbie'/ Pisses me off when people believe/ they can come on here, spit a rap and leave as they please/ people like that deserve a punishment/ or beatdown, a punch i meant/ so if that hoe comes on here again/ tell her to rap against me/ two girls fighting infront of men<3
Lol

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29141 Dec 30, 2012
Alright, there's a certain intuition about this rap you spilled
A contemplation that if I battled you would end up bruised or killed
Stab from a lethal blade that I grazed up against your face that's been sittin in an oven for days and sliced as quick as I could faze , like phaze but I blaze for days like I couldn't waste , time as I begin to hack up your face

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29142 Dec 30, 2012
annoyin artist wrote:
Alright, there's a certain intuition about this rap you spilled
A contemplation that if I battled you would end up bruised or killed
Stab from a lethal blade that I grazed up against your face that's been sittin in an oven for days and sliced as quick as I could faze , like phaze but I blaze for days like I couldn't waste , time as I begin to hack up your face
Idk why I wrote this but I'm just tryin to keep my game up , not tryin to get rusty, U know.

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#29143 Dec 30, 2012
Aa i no in not a vet but lets battle

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#29144 Dec 30, 2012
Go for it, remember to aim for the head.. We don't need our own thread just go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final 21 hr Shini 15
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Tue annoyin artist 248
We Talked To The Kid On The Cover Of Fall Out B... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
9 Guest Rap Verses That Saved Crappy Pop Songs ... Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 1
Katy Perry video causes uproar for disrespectin... (Feb '14) Jan 25 TheAfroHedgehog 176
Beyonce, Iggy Azalea Among Finalists for AMA Ar... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 3
Beyonce's Group Mate Confronts Mike Huckabee on... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 1
More from around the web