freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
holtboy205

Albertville, AL

#28786 Dec 19, 2012
i tote a nine wit a choppa on da back seat dont fukk around and catch a bullet where ya chest be imma rob any bitch tht wanna test me im like a ghost im tht boy tht u cant see all these pussies got beef but im just here to eat mortal combat swagga so u losas cannot finish me blood bath batchers so ya betta bring the ministry steady burnin loud i cant believe u havent heard of me my nine is a doctor for an open heart surgery got so much money but im gettin more currency now turn up ya radio and listen to my fluency wait that will do it could have sworne there was two of me thats impossible how the hell u getta a clone of me youngest pup from the litter someone throw a bone to me king of the rap game still aint thrown to me enough bout me see lets tlk bout u i got tht puppy power u can call me scrappy doo ill leave you full of holes like a homeless mans shoes and i never bust past cause im the first to shoot//

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#28787 Dec 19, 2012
Heyyy
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#28788 Dec 19, 2012
Holtboy enough with that phoney shit, your in the magical universe but the only thing real to u is that little pony dick, see my brother I got two pistols in my hand and I'm making the tech pop, pressing down on the left and right triggers like I'm still playing my Xbox, I'll turn up the mic and beat your ass on some G shit, cook it up in the studio then call it the beat your ass remix, see I don't understand why your clapping, I laughed so hard at that rap I oh most started crapping

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#28789 Dec 19, 2012
Yo
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#28790 Dec 19, 2012
I see your nervous cause your starting to rap quick, I can here your shit even on mute cause its coming right out your fat lip, I'll bust the J at your eye, if god gives u another chance I will pray that u die, give a homeless ni$$a a condem hat, bash his brains in then rob him back, u can't stop me mother fuc$er I'm unleashed, I'll grab my glock and pop 3 if your son speaks, give your girl a di$do then make her cu&t reek, my raps come from the heavens but yours come from below, your dad swallowed your mom to hard that's why your slow, your up in the crib gettin frisky, I'll break your ribs and tell your kids but for your insurence it might be risky...
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#28791 Dec 19, 2012
ImSomeone wrote:
When im being compared against you i always shine,
My bars are dope,ill,cuz thats what i define,
Im a bomb bout to detonate, blowing up just like a mine,
Im an alien,
My bars will leave pale and thin,
My puns leave bruses on yo skin,
In relegion thats a sin,
Ill break the rule once and send satan to take over your foreskin,
Since a born kid i was focused to torment,
Twisted in the head,
Killing the poor dead,
Your the poor dead, the type i like to kill,
If you really want to beat me consider a steroid pill.
not bad it was a pretty good flow keep on practicing
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#28793 Dec 19, 2012
Missy_G wrote:
tbh i think the freestyle king is actually quite good. ;) xxxxx
I think I'll take the throne

New York, NY

#28794 Dec 19, 2012
Lenox lets battle

Location hidden

#28795 Dec 19, 2012
My compliments to the vet's,
who made it this far from the rest,
some people scribble sh!t down, hoping they'll win like a bet,
but no regret's come at me when I speak whatever's on my mind,
cause when it comes to battling I knock anybody else in line,
Now let's start kickin' it,
rhymes is what I'm gifted with,
if anybody thinks different, type your sh!t and hit submit,
leave out the gun play,cause we use words that comes out of our lips,
look where your standing, it's reading R.I.P

Location hidden

#28796 Dec 19, 2012
whoops, I posted it twice :P
Chedda Cheeze

Altadena, CA

#28797 Dec 19, 2012
Anyone wanna battle
and Missy_G keep it up

A rap for Missy G :
Missy G I know we just met
but you make my bed wet
I think I have a crush on you
Phaze you rap like scooby doo
Missy you are the Master of Masters
My rhymes cause natural disasters
So I'll give you my number so we can text ok
I love you even though your far away

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#28798 Dec 19, 2012
Missy_G wrote:
Phaze how do u even know what fistin is?
your to young and too immature, ur a shit lousy kid.
prepare for domination cos u know i'm always on top,
like i said, i will blow up when u will only flop.
i cant be asked to cut you up cos u know i dont give a fuck;)
so freestyle is about dissing eachother? cos its getting old, imma start dissing ur mother.
ur mother musta been a hoe to actually hav u.
ur dada musta got some friends to screw her too.
phew is it me or can u feel the heat?
nahh its only me, start to see i wanna hear a beat.
give me a reason to actually diss u like i should be,
cos lately its been crazy seeing u tryna intimidate me.
<3 hehehe <3
Good comeback keep it up.

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#28799 Dec 19, 2012
It's hell on earth†
Apocalypse Dec. 21st†

What will it be†
Mayan or Hopi prophecy†

Or maybe an ancient alien returns†
Either way earth shakes and burns†

Or will we spin the other way†
Turning everything around including our night and day†

I'm feeling lost this is not cool†
Got two daughters who have yet to go to school

And how am I post to protect them†
From a meteor or even god coming to get them†

So I enjoy my days as Much as I can†
And prepare for the moment known as the Fall of man†

They say theres no way of stopping this†
Will this be the day we see the four horseman of the apocalypse?

#Erie Dec.21 Appocalypse now freestyle lol
Missy_G

Rochester, UK

#28800 Dec 20, 2012
after playing with the game you know rap will never be the same once Iíve started/ this game is like fire after I have spat and relighted/ im running from the cops and you know I will never stop once im flying/ girls and the boys chasing me like theyíre predators and im their prey/ but they donít know that im only starting to gradually take the day/ unique style yeah itís in my name/ you can tell by the chaos I create/ so mate just step back and get in line/ cos I stole that clock and I took the time/ to make you gasp/ to make you gawp/ I took the time to make others stop/ yeah, boy eternities on my clock/ take a step back I swear I call the shots/ take another step forward and youíre gonna get shot/ like Da Vinci and my best friends/ yeah Iíve lost the plot/ or like amnesia and my homework/ I truly have forgot/ cos you know im never gonna stop once Iíve hit the top/ imma keep on going to infinity and beyond/ the sky aint the limit/ you truly have to live it/ to in life get far/ you have to stretch and reach for the stars/ crazy, crazy/ baby, baby/ forget about my past/ baby, baby/ letís make this crazy/ let us make this memory last/ cos I know other girls want to be me/ cos every time im out/ all the girls wanna see me/ I only wanna eat and all the girls sit near me/ so when im done, I run and I flee the scene/ and all I ever wanted in life was to get far/ when I was little my mum told me to always follow my heart/ so im here today stating my plea to you/ take me as a role model and forever I will stay true/ I hate to keep going on about myself but I feel brand new/ I left me on the old shelf/ did I tell you about my past?/ rollercoaster then it fell/ but amazing itís your name that I yelled/ so why is it that I hardly know you/ but I still feel a thrill every time im close to you?/ itís like we were once parted but re-united by truth/ thatís enough clues/ how about you?/ do you think I should keep on rapping about myself/ or should I stop, walk away and get famous somewhere else?/ cos you know once im heard Iíll be known for all my wealth/ cos I came, guns blazing/ and I raised hell/ cos you know im sick and tired of people thinking/ they know every single meaning/ donít need adults cos I got my friends/ theyíll be with me all the way to the end/ donít forget my haters/ they make me famous/ undermining my confidence/ overrun with foreigners/ donít know why im still here but I know the audience will cheer when I start this song/ on this stage is where I belong/ so get off my stage/ your only in the way/ im waiting for my pay/ today/ pro Ana/ got my notes in my planner/ fearless/ making everybody hear this/ you know Iíve been waiting forever to do this/itís so Cray how I make everybody clueless/ flying in from the kingdom/ the capital is London/ where all my cops are out run/ the army couldnít stop us cos they know that weíve won/ this rap and fight is too much fun/ for me/ all I want was that special somebody/ for someone to love me the way that I wanna be/ as they will know how to set my soul free/ some people will fail/ but itís true the wind in my sail/can make you prevail as king/ yes cos I am not lucky im blessed/ yes/ as strong as King Kong banging on my chest/ yes/ and I will come storming like a storm trooper but Iíll sneak right past you but not too yet/ yes/ so once I find the right time to make this rap die/ you know that youíll cry with tears from your eyes/ but donít worry/ hold the line/ from the words of the fine/ my rap aint finished/ oh not yet no/ so fly so fly donít know where to go/ oh ask Ďwhatís my trick?í/ As hot as the lit candle stick/ but get ready cos itís just about to get heavy so swing that machete like a yeti but where the hell is Drizzy?/ dribble rain rain go away/ take my pain with you/ fly like a plane/ will you?/ cos we donít really need you/ all the tears brought with you/ so go ice cold/ yeah bring the snow/ give it your best shot/ give it your best go/
Missy_G

Rochester, UK

#28802 Dec 20, 2012
the infamous Missy_G strikes again!<3
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#28804 Dec 20, 2012
The amount of utter retards we have on this fu<king forum man, it is making me laugh so hard that it is literally reducing me to tears!:'D

~Tripzel~
Anonymous

Durham, UK

#28805 Dec 20, 2012
I think I am gonna drop my first ever piece and show some of these pricks a lesson have how a real Rapper lives and not like a baby backe b!thch!

~Tripzel~
139_Lenox

Liverpool, NY

#28806 Dec 20, 2012
Missy G u mad wack so fall back and hop off my sack and make a hot track...to check it

I'm the rap senator, ake about ten of ya
The best MC on the southeast perimeter
Equipped to flip with the slip of a lip
So dance, hop, or skip or shake your hips
Cause I'll wax and tax, eat ya up like a Kit Kat
Don't even riff back, I ain't with that
Skillful sharp with the words of an index
Spark and glow MC's like Windex
Swifter, faster, microphone master
Lenox writes rhymes by the chapter
Adapt to rap but I won't even break yet
So damn hype that I might blow your tape deck
Full grown, stoned to the bone
Write rhymes and poems just to get known
Superior sargeant, take your whole squadren
Toast MC's, eat em up with margin
Cause I'm smart like Einstein, I say the fly lines
I get funky while you play the sidelines
Here to take care of you, never sound terrible
Ready equipped, cause I'm always available
To rag, snag, and rip the mic
Cause me and Ethiox will get ya hyped
On top in rank and I plan to stay there
The funkiest poet out since Shakespeare
Take note of this soloist, cause I'm a pro at this
Even make the crippled want to get up and go to this
Now MC's try to get rid of me
But, I won't fall in negativity
Cause I'm well respected, Lord that's majestic
Rhymes are written by thoughts that's selected
Released in public, but not as a subject
Many are below it but not quite above it
Missy_G

Rochester, UK

#28807 Dec 20, 2012
(continued)
give it all you got/ i can take it all/ you may think your on the throne/ but some day you will fall/ basically i'l reign over you/ like a pregnant mother way over due/ i take it you think i wont make it/ but im sure i can/ you think i'll flop just because /fact is i aint a man/ well here's my plan/ listen carefully or you'll miss the point/ im tryna make a billion out of a one pence coin/ then one day you'll see me on the news/ but dont worry/ my stardom wont surely blow a fuse/ my last post nearly exceeded the limit/ that means i got over 100 bars/ im from earth, y'all from mars/ yeah im the only sane one on the pin/ y'all be trippin over the glitter mymoney's bringing in/ as you can see/ i aint the sort of person to diss someone/ i dont mind getting physical tho/ i mean its only fun/ i am only in year 9 but that aint stopping me/ im exactly who i want/ im exactly where i wanna be/<3

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#28808 Dec 20, 2012
XI-Phaze-IX wrote:
try something better cause rap ain't working out for you like becoming a p)rostitute.
You should take your own advice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... Sat andet1987 43
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
ciara vs aaliyah (Aug '06) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 196
Top 10 Rappers Alive (Feb '07) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 3,566
News Rae Sremmurd to headline Collegea s spring conc... Mar 20 Kmrafs 9
RayRipp x Bailbond Blake - Drako (official video) Mar 20 BlurryVisionFilms 1
News X Factor winner Louisa Johnson set to spit epic... Mar 20 newguy 1
More from around the web