Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#28584 Dec 14, 2012
m daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all better watch out
Cause big trouble's on the mic now
I knock all of your lights out
With my verse, y'all be cursed, explodin' like some fireworks
Bow! Okay, hold up, you wanna talk words and verbs?
But your face is distracting, so ugly it bugs me
Take care of that mess and sweep it under the rug please
So trust me, you're only taking matters from bad to worse
Only solution is to turn around and reverse
That last he would "reverse" right into you.

“serious about music , love rap”

Huntsville

#28585 Dec 14, 2012
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
Ya you got nutthing buddy just everyone else. You kids should take a field trip to the bx a see where this game started. Maybe then you would have some real insight into the game you soo desperately seek to get it. Watching lil wayne vids on mtv and living in ohio not going to learn anything but pop music tactics. I can go out for a gatorade and meet more rappers in 5 minutes then can in whole life. Thats why i run the show and you post up gay hate because you have no life material. You learned rap on box of cereal.
You know bill I don't think I've seen you attack one of the top 10 rappers on here!?!? So how are you going to run the show if you can't beat me let alone Seanny or HHH or shini or phaze

Since: Dec 12

United States

#28588 Dec 14, 2012
Bill im an not a new jack. More like the oldest jack. I've been here longer than most people and vets

Location hidden

#28589 Dec 14, 2012
bill you got skill but stop haten

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#28590 Dec 14, 2012
im sorry did i ever admit to 'cut and paste'? where the he.ll did u get that idea from anyway? fu<kin idiot. and m daddy, bill doesnt have any talent, he has no skill. hes terrible. hes nothing. iv seen trolls like him wander thru but they get bored and leave eventually. lets hope sooner than later. IF WE ALL IGNORE HIM, HE'LL GO AWAY. so how bout we just ignore his posts. if you see one, just imagine u didnt lol. but this will only work if WE ALL DO IT, so please, ofr the love of god, ignore him. bill who? haha.

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#28591 Dec 14, 2012
Wattup on that battle

“always”

Connecticut

#28592 Dec 14, 2012
Bill Cosbeotch wrote:
Please i bust that world chump ass wide open and reveal his cutt an paste bs tactics. Then he admit to it so theres your big champ destroyed. Phaze is a new jack and my nextbourough neighbor. I been here for ten years, seen all the fake cats come thru and then leave. I comfortable with as many rappers as you can bring. The tight ass fake busters are the ones saying yo no no he cant rap he need to leave please leave before exposing me. I a fifth degree black belt in rap pedigree.
Dude you rap worst than my sister, and my sister cant rap that good bro. U gotta whiles to go son.
You cant be here for ten years if ita inly been here for 1 year dah duqq?! U gotta calm that hype down kid before i show you how real emcees do shit ..dont talk the talk witout walkin the walk but when you can? Step to me an get bruised up like brett wise. No that was not a rap for all those newbs thinkin "oh he cant rap". Prove your worth to everyone an just rap.

“always”

Connecticut

#28593 Dec 14, 2012
This kid wanna be a bitch? Your from the bronx, have some goddamn respect for your city you scum.

Location hidden

#28594 Dec 14, 2012
m daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all better watch out
Cause big trouble's on the mic now
I knock all of your lights out
With my verse, y'all be cursed, explodin' like some fireworks
Bow! Okay, hold up, you wanna talk words and verbs?
But your face is distracting, so ugly it bugs me
Take care of that mess and sweep it under the rug please
So trust me, you're only taking matters from bad to worse
Only solution is to turn around and reverse
You stole half of what you wrote from the tv show "regular show"

C'Mon bro I know you could spit your own sh!t

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

#28595 Dec 14, 2012
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/strange-vt2... << in case you guys didnt realize I actually make music..

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Yo Mom's Mouth

#28596 Dec 14, 2012
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/this-is-me-... << this ones a lil more mainstream ..haha

or just Google Tre Tru
KUMNGETIT

Minneapolis, MN

#28597 Dec 14, 2012
u can't pay yer bills let alone the cost to be the boss
Bill. cos u a biatch. toss a rap at me? lost.
all u whack emcees floss but still got shit up in ya teeth
smell yer breath rite through the screen now come n get a whif of me
fresh muffin out the oven wit da rhymin' cuzzin
mmm someone bakin' rookies. hear the timer buzzin
here comes a giant thumpin'. fee fi fo fum
make toe jam of this whole teeny tiny fo rum...

Location hidden

#28598 Dec 14, 2012
Hip Hop Hero wrote:
http://www.illestlyrics.com/bo ard/this-is-me-vt26362.html << this ones a lil more mainstream ..haha
or just Google Tre Tru
Good mix bro.

Huntsville

#28599 Dec 14, 2012
Seanny T wrote:
im sorry did i ever admit to 'cut and paste'? where the he.ll did u get that idea from anyway? fu<kin idiot. and m daddy, bill doesnt have any talent, he has no skill. hes terrible. hes nothing. iv seen trolls like him wander thru but they get bored and leave eventually. lets hope sooner than later. IF WE ALL IGNORE HIM, HE'LL GO AWAY. so how bout we just ignore his posts. if you see one, just imagine u didnt lol. but this will only work if WE ALL DO IT, so please, ofr the love of god, ignore him. bill who? haha.
Judge mine against imsomeone

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Yo Mom's Mouth

#28600 Dec 14, 2012
ImSum1Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mix bro.
Thanx homey..

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#28601 Dec 14, 2012
I'd like to take this time and offer my condolences and prayers to all the victims in todays Connecticut's Elementary School Shooting.. 20 kids ages 5-10 killed as well as 6 adults.. My heart goes out to you all!!!!

Huntsville

#28602 Dec 14, 2012
DJ HellNo wrote:
I'd like to take this time and offer my condolences and prayers to all the victims in todays Connecticut's Elementary School Shooting.. 20 kids ages 5-10 killed as well as 6 adults.. My heart goes out to you all!!!!
Yes yes great shout out mine goes out to them and their families

Ozone Park, NY

#28605 Dec 14, 2012
lolololol

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Yo Mom's Mouth

#28607 Dec 14, 2012
DJ HellNo wrote:
Such a tragedy.. my heart and prayers go out to all the people affected by this heinous event...God Bless America!!
ImSomeone

New York, NY

#28608 Dec 14, 2012
Rrc did you even rap against me. If so wat page?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 200 musicians rally behind appeal of ... 8 min In Got We Trust 2
News Wiz Khalifa: Kanye Twitter feud was weird 8 hr THE TRUTH 3
News Music is Crucial to Every Film: John Legend on ... 11 hr John Wick 1
stop supporting white rappers (May '13) 19 hr the truth 16
News MTV VMAs to feature Kanye West, Rihanna, Britne... Aug 29 ban rap music 2
News 225+ heroin overdoses in 4 counties in 4 states... Aug 27 Rb RECORDS 2
News Kanye West's flying stage is the talk of tour o... Aug 26 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web