Shupp guys I wrote all dis and I'm only 13 so shuup man

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

#27759 Nov 30, 2012
Phaze

United States

#27760 Nov 30, 2012
Bbreezy are you hype? Soo what if your 13. It wouldnt change the fact that you're horrible.
iraqi for life

Denver, CO

#27761 Nov 30, 2012
All you guys are acting like your hard and shit. Talking crap behind a screen talking about gats and knifes but really you will probably shit your pants when you see one. If you want to rap I ain't saying don't but make it real if you do . Cause most of us have life's and don't have time to respond to fake ass rappers. I'm not hating just telling you keep it the fuck real. By the way a lot of use have some down ass raps

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#27763 Nov 30, 2012
Phaze wrote:
Bbreezy are you hype? Soo what if your 13. It wouldnt change the fact that you're horrible.
And phaze let him rap since he's younger he can only get better so we should help by actually facing him so he can learn good ways and bad you know. I mean that's if you and B want to

Huntsville

#27764 Nov 30, 2012
iraqi for life wrote:
All you guys are acting like your hard and shit. Talking crap behind a screen talking about gats and knifes but really you will probably shit your pants when you see one. If you want to rap I ain't saying don't but make it real if you do . Cause most of us have life's and don't have time to respond to fake ass rappers. I'm not hating just telling you keep it the fuck real. By the way a lot of use have some down ass raps
Umm obviously its clear you have no idea about how rap battle works. Lets teach a kid
In rap battle against an opponent your supposed to defile defame and ultimately beat the crap out of him in a rap, so when we say something along the lines "my raps like a metaphorical bullet, it killed you and you knew it"
We're not saying we're bad and hard were trying to win. Do you understand?
Iraqi For Life

Denver, CO

#27767 Nov 30, 2012
I know what a rap battle is, my whole life is rap. Maybe you didn't get me. I'm talking about the people you think they have had it tough but they haven't even stepped into realty, yet they talking shit like they know what "tough" is. By they way just because I'm what you call a "kid" the shit I'v been through isn't something a "kid" goes through. So i really appreciate your clarification and if you not call me a kid. Thanks
Shini

Korea

#27768 Nov 30, 2012
Seriously, we have grown men over reacting to a 13y.o. troll. I'm sure ya'll can use those rhymes on better people. Come on now! This isn't Pokemon where you just battle rap anyone standing there. If he sucks then ignore him.

Huntsville

#27769 Nov 30, 2012
Iraqi For Life wrote:
I know what a rap battle is, my whole life is rap. Maybe you didn't get me. I'm talking about the people you think they have had it tough but they haven't even stepped into realty, yet they talking shit like they know what "tough" is. By they way just because I'm what you call a "kid" the shit I'v been through isn't something a "kid" goes through. So i really appreciate your clarification and if you not call me a kid. Thanks
I understand and me personally have not been in anything of that situation but I don't understand what your saying about people acting tough. My problem is my life is rap as well I use it to express my life I'm not fake everything in there that I rap is legit, now I do agree that there are some fakes out there who just want recognition and somebody to say their good. Let use an example eminem has been through one of the worst lives I have heard of in the USA but he pulled through and sucked it up, but Lil Wayne what has he been through that could lead him anywhere he just wants money. I don't think there are a lot of fakes on this forums post but I do believe that there are a few.

Huntsville

#27770 Nov 30, 2012
Shini wrote:
Seriously, we have grown men over reacting to a 13y.o. troll. I'm sure ya'll can use those rhymes on better people. Come on now! This isn't Pokemon where you just battle rap anyone standing there. If he sucks then ignore him.
Yes but that's no reason to treat him bad until he disproves him self you know?
Shanna Marie

Rocky Mount, NC

#27771 Nov 30, 2012
yoo' you trydah rap. sayin you got money, 2 chainz came up asked if you wanted his pay check. and he threw it up at you. walk out and you still got money comeing. you so cheap you take a penny , and you don't pay tax you pay plastic.!

Huntsville

#27772 Nov 30, 2012
Shini wrote:
All I am asking is give him a chance, you never know he could be a good challenge.

Huntsville

#27773 Nov 30, 2012
Shanna Marie wrote:
yoo' you trydah rap. sayin you got money, 2 chainz came up asked if you wanted his pay check. and he threw it up at you. walk out and you still got money comeing. you so cheap you take a penny , and you don't pay tax you pay plastic.!
Oh really and where was the flow or rhyme in that?
Lil Big Mac

Altadena, CA

#27774 Nov 30, 2012
Phaze wrote:
Yeah seanny lil big mac think hes.good. I tried battling him but I just wasted my time.
do not Phaze anyways I see you Jersey Boys think ur so good
Shini

Korea

#27775 Nov 30, 2012
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
<quoted text>
All I am asking is give him a chance, you never know he could be a good challenge.
If he fires a decent shot at me I'll run him through. Then I'll have his body aligned then the planets for the sole purpose of running him through each one causing mass supernovas in the process. But he would still have to fire a shot right at me for this to happen.
Shini

Korea

#27776 Nov 30, 2012
If he fires a decent shot at me I'll run him through. Then I'll have his body aligned with the planets for the sole purpose of running him through each one causing mass supernovas in the process. But he would still have to fire a shot right at me for this to happen.

Huntsville

#27777 Nov 30, 2012
Lil Big Mac wrote:
<quoted text>do not Phaze anyways I see you Jersey Boys think ur so good
Jersey? Why don't you look again I'm from Huntsville Alabama buddy. Not like you understand from someone who can't even rap.

Huntsville

#27778 Nov 30, 2012
SomeRandomDude wrote:
I am the best rapper ever!

I don't like green eggs and ham
I don't like them Sam I am

Oh yeah!

Lil Big Mac, beat that!
SRD I think that's above his level bring it down some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper, actor Common to support Baltimore State... May 18 Overseer58 2
News Cardi B weighs in on Girls criticism May 16 Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News Yes, We Kanye? Trump And The GOP May Have A Rea... May 14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 6
News Pop star Chris Brown named in sex assault lawsuit May 12 SICVX 3
Never heard anything like this in my 40 years o... May 10 TXRangerChuck18 1
News Ciara had 'crazy' exercise regime after second ... May 10 USMail XXXII 1
News Just announced: The Beyonc and Jay-Z tou... May 9 Spunk 2