Kaed16

Winnipeg, Canada

#27529 Nov 18, 2012
BeezyB wrote:
Mad mike is taken? Rewind that line, ur brain is full of frustration.
I take a to tell u y
ur fucked up faggot self just got denied.
So i might as well start out with a thing that'll make u cry.
Ur boyfriend kissed ur ass in ur sleep, now he got VHI
u may ask me wut the fuk that is, but its wut i kno.
I can make u happy on christmas day if i bought u an elmo..(puppet)
bitch, u betta like it. Fuk it, you love it.
Cuz if u dont i may as well rip my hands out of my pocket and poke u in the throat.
And then u feel a twitch in ur leg, i pull that phony copper pistol
and slam em away.
PS: I dont know wut u think. But this was not a freestyle. This was only a little message to Krazy.
. K beezy b put down ur purse an start rapping cause the shit ur sppitin its probably written the raps i got are clean and fresh but when i diss u i tear up ur flesh or just take off ur dress stop praying ull never be blessed with skill ill be over here popping on pills doesent it kill me beating the shot out of ur raps one more mistake ull fucking collapse

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#27530 Nov 18, 2012
Kaed16 wrote:
<quoted text>. K beezy b put down ur purse an start rapping cause the shit ur sppitin its probably written the raps i got are clean and fresh but when i diss u i tear up ur flesh or just take off ur dress stop praying ull never be blessed with skill ill be over here popping on pills doesent it kill me beating the shot out of ur raps one more mistake ull fucking collapse
NEVER EVER rap again please for the sake of everyone on here!
Phaze

New York, NY

#27531 Nov 19, 2012
@AnnoyinArtist
yeah man its in manhattan & I got to school in manhattan so I drop by their a few times..
Anonymous

Bishop Auckland, UK

#27532 Nov 19, 2012
Converse-8: Sweet 16+(8+8=16)

Kaed16 cannot talk he ain't never been laid,
Collapsed soon as he found out he was a virgin for a whole decade,
Flocabulary couldn't teach you 'cause you're death dumb,
Especially when you sit there, fingers stuck up in your rectum,
You cannot even take a joke, you're not funny,
Going on at BeezyB like you be taking his money,
Even though I ain't religious, I gotta say goddamn,
Talking 'bout how you gonna be prestigious, have you like cooked ham,
Cannot fav'm what sort of pussy I be having,
Do the math and, Tell us you're in your own league,
I am hot property but go on how could you own me,
And don't sit up in here, their giggling child,
Got a problems may have to have you Jeremy Kyle'd,
A grill cannot cook you, your taste is too mild,
Put you in water like some false teeth, have you flowing down the River Nile,
See me as a threat, f-ck you like a brunette,
When I heard your demo, my tape player was wrecked,
An all day slaughter, you're transparent like water,
Went home and f-cked someone's daughter, I then payed her with as little as a single quarter,
Now I have finally notified the object,
I can gladly say thanks for your time this disc you may eject, Peace reject!
Anonymous

Bishop Auckland, UK

#27533 Nov 19, 2012
That's all folks!
By the way I'm glad I finished that Looney Toon,
Truth is this dude couldn't play up a balloon,
Respect to everyone on this forum, Keep it real!
R.I.P. Kaed16 underground like a buried steel.
Anonymous

Bishop Auckland, UK

#27534 Nov 19, 2012
#blow up a balloon

Huntsville

#27537 Nov 19, 2012
Street bricks gritty wrote:
Hey yo nobody feelin this ryhm i bust. Hold this down in you pipe but dont smoke it.

Yoooooooooo hey yo meeoo miooo meeoo miooo hey hey hey yo meeoo miioo meeeoo miioo hey hey hey yo meeoomiiooo he go shegoo meebro everywhere a shemalian hey yooo meeoo miioo hey hey
wooow umm bye... I mean you
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#27541 Nov 19, 2012
whose the dipsh!t from the bronx ny that is posting weird stupid useless random f@ggoty bullsh!t haha. seriously man, get outta here.

Huntsville

#27543 Nov 19, 2012
boston lemon beer lager wrote:
This is the way we roll we roll heey heey this is the way we roll we roll hee heey too legit to legit to skeet heey haay too legit too legit to skeet yaaeeeeayaay
what the heck man either rap or get off!
BIG_MATT_DOE

Vance, AL

#27545 Nov 19, 2012
I ordered a number eleven, or maybe it was seven, hell i cant remember but it was at a hog heaven, yeah, they sell that shit chiken on a stick but what i really call it is your girlfriend suckin on my d!ck, i got 9 in my left a AK in my right motha fcka mess with me it'll be night night, i aint got time for this sh!t, you fake @ss hoes and nothin, maybe you should get back at me and try to get a name from doin somethin
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#27547 Nov 20, 2012
im sick of these fake ass g bawlers you put the music game on a collar they hear you but dont listen you got to hollar look at all the sublimanal criminal hits on a dollar we idolize piece of shit famous people and not firemen and scholars the world is full of plummeting atheist free fallers what you consider your self a free soul and escape life by listening to rap rock and roll i hit this sick shit with a base hit face it at some point you need to stop smoking weed and move out of your parents basement this is meant for all the peopple who are alone and scared and get on this forum to escape real life dont worry evreythings gonna be fine
Shini

Korea

#27548 Nov 20, 2012
Crime and nitly wrote:
You ryhms sound like strawberry shortcake on one beer. Your new fruity nutt cake steeze will surley flip tha scrip just make sure minaj dont see your little twig. You got ak and nine nine muff dives better of sitting on drakes dills to ride. You and drake on a merigo round duck down from tha blasting farts i sound.
Your rhymes sound like nails screeching chalkboards
What you think you really hot for
What skill you really got poured
You reek like twat spores
Someone petition this dude put the mic down
This a patient waiting for epidurals inna nightgown
I will sh!t on this shite clown in mic rounds
Thinking ya fly like Icarus will getcha sniped down
Mc_Dubz

London, UK

#27551 Nov 20, 2012
F a bish so good she will wanna fight me want a rolex I'll ring wiley ........
King of the jungle no harder than me cus I'm tarzan and I'm an mc .......

Huntsville

#27553 Nov 20, 2012
Fruity french nuttcake wrote:
Straight up diarrhea mc on the mic /\
thanks you!!
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#27554 Nov 20, 2012
things change... life wont stay the same even if i gained fame id still be encased in a frame of shame shame shame but what should i feel sorry for let me take you on a tour i should have made the choice for who i was fighting for you allways asked for nothing i allways asked for more you were allways loyal but i was a attention whore lifes not a contest but im allways keeping score one day ill turn up washed by the shore because lifes a tide its a emotinal roller coster ride its split in two you have too pick a side theres all these rules you have too abide but who says evrey bonny dosent have a clyde
Cravat

South Africa

#27555 Nov 21, 2012
This SH!t here comes the heat,
Swallow your word try to eat
GOD im hungry

Minneapolis, MN

#27556 Nov 21, 2012
bored as hell. sum1 send a sacrifice
eat u up in half a bite. sneakers mean the raps is nice
pass the mic to me and i'll make sure your shit won't happen twice
spit flame. flow cold. you'll end up as patch of ice
caught slippin'! justa cough'll get em
just the breeze of a sneeze n theez "G's"is out wit symptoms
im much to sick to give em the full dose the hearse close
cart ya off to drop in the earth slow my verse so
ill, no lyrical vaccine or pill
or shot will have you live from a shot from this grill
it's kill or be killed when this kid equips the quill
pack a pistol? i'll attack wit a pencil n R.I.P ya still
getyer fill of the lead, number 2 to the head
justa tenderize. now tell me guys who wants me fed?...

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#27557 Nov 21, 2012
Jonas Reece wrote:
its here,the massacres on now witness/the wrath of this capricorns,vicious like the scorn of a rattle snake dicked with/like throwing gas on a hornets nest dip shits,with lit matches im right back with a vengeance/with a combative mentality,hitler wouldn't go up against/this army of darkness,heartless arsonist,monstrous,villainous click/of the hardest dominate combination of merited nightmarish /Arabic terroristic,weapon inheriting American artist who dare to spit/its Shaul Butler,Dale Kindle, Benjamin Billions,and Satan himself, bitch/slaughtering ladder day saints by the millions,assassinating ur kids/with no compassion,attacking mad like a lunatic savage basket case hooligan bastard/thats loose with an axe after u with a passionate rage of insane maddness/snapping in half the straps and breaking the padlocks and brackets/that were wrapped,fastened,and latched to the back of my tattered bloodstained straight jacket/in a jason mask waving a chain saw gassing it/fuck a casket, end up scattered across a pasture full of cattle when/i spaz with no sense of direction,no discretion,lashing out in aggression,been venomously/injected with misery, infected miserably infested with the disease of low self esteem/and lack of energy,back on methamphetamine/bitten,embitte red with the vindictive crippling,critical ridicule and criticism of hypocritical enemies/ who befriended me only pretending to be considerate with fictitious sympathy/when they considered it a benefit to extend assistance with empathy/instantly insisting the privilege to attend to me willingly with attention generally/presented gently with a sensitive sense of healing remedies/evidently revealing a potentially inner criminally mentally ill individual/concealing subliminal ideas appealingly reeling me in free then billing me/expensively killing me,diligently tilling me up in this field skillfully/without feelings continually drilling me down instead of uplifting me/so fuck surrendering this wicked,sinister entity which has entered me/sent from the ouija viciously with intensity to kill any emcees lyrical ability/diminishing everything im a Nemesis lyrically so bitches u better bring everything when u spitting heat/but ull still never be in my league,ull be 10 steps behind me while im in the lead/leaving a homicide scene with no evidence left of ur dreams/u ain't seen evil yet,accept ur defeat/resurrecting the beast,it's JONAS REECE about to unleash/........GAME OVER!
Yo tht sh*t was pretty tight there dog.. U should start doing some of these tournaments an U should record songs...
Lil J

Hummelstown, PA

#27558 Nov 21, 2012
Ok, your mom is about to cry because my raps are making you die, can you keep up because you lookin shy, as I'm winnin I'm eating apple pie PEACE!

Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#27560 Nov 21, 2012
Cheif Mumbasa Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks yobro i flowin fidodo while minaj on my bobo drop it low in 3rd gear my hose full blast all over her rear. Better get out of line powder she use fee me balls to shine.
Srry dude but I wasnt talkin to u tht post tht I commented on isnt urs so dont act like it is cuz ur not giving ur self a good name..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New music: Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson 12 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Jennifer Lopez, 45, In 'Booty Video': Thanks Fo... 20 hr Shakira 1
Rihanna Nude Photos Leak; Singer Becomes Latest... 20 hr Rita Ora 1
Iggy Azalea throws knickers away after gig 20 hr Rita Ora 2
Topix Audio Corner Sun Evolusean 1
Jennifer Hudson Beyonce Diss for 2014 Grammys: ... (Feb '14) Sun isexybody 3
Shini_ Bar Exam (Nov '13) Sep 19 Shini 19
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search