#26597 Oct 11, 2012
You rele think you someone
beat ya with the limb you f*ckin hung from,
You biggie me pac? You helmet wearin jackass,
Remove ya posting an take ya f*ckin trashback
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26598 Oct 12, 2012
whiterabbit13 you talking about trashback i just had a flashback of me and your mom in my hatchback lached back so fall back like my ball sack in her but crack you in the first term the teacher said to your mom im concerned he cant spell cause he licks the spit of dicks and powder off shotgun shells till his head swells soon he might be dead oh well only time will tell you say i wear a helmet i dont care you ride the shortbus to school like a fool and wear a helmet the whole way there so how dare you compare me to you i stare with a snare and glare you will have to see me through the whole way there ......................... im 2pac your biggie bye princess and get at me punk
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26599 Oct 12, 2012
white rabbit 13 im calling a truce just kidding its fitting im sitting splitting and throat hitting at the same time im not ashamed i dont need fame to be a mastermind and i wont reclaim my former claims as long as im right and your wrong im insight and tight on this diss song with 2 prongs to smoke you like a 5 foot long bong you act like a black baller your just a free faller your not a bawler or a brawler your just a baby baller heres your dads tit lets fight like dogs get it michal vick you prick take a vicks and fall asleep frddys ready to dream test you and your step dads ready to molest you if we were birds id chuck you like a turd and un nest you do you suggest the rest for me to un vest you oops you got shot put his peanut dick in a test tube so him and brett can fued in the afterlife and the interlude and get lubed dude and you can continue to be rude crude and shrude you give me the fire you give the fuel to rip off your mom pubic pubes and play your gay self like a flute fused with a rubiks cube maybe im crazy maybe im shrew maybe im askew but few besides you have been a competitor maybe because im the post shredder
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26600 Oct 12, 2012
cant we all get along and make fun of junior the original and his ironic unoriginality considering he ripped of eminem and epic rap battles of history really its hilarious this guy defines newb his posts suck and overall i dont believe in bullying but somebody needs to destroy this guy to subatomic particles really hes awful boring and of all things unoriginal i think that if me somerandomdude whiterabbite13 hip hop hero and shiny and l sincere and seanny t and all the other kings ban together we can kick his but off the forum so what do you say join me or have to scroll through more of his retarded posts bye
SomeRandomDude

United States

#26601 Oct 12, 2012
Whiterabbit13 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks man I tried but we 3 Def finished him quick haha
I wouldn't have, but he destroyed Eminem's bar for one. Then he said I was all over your guys @sses, I don't play that. Either way he said he wanted to go rounds with the best and the best came out the wood work and sent him to, "Middle Earth."

All three of us proved why we are who we are today and HHH has proven it time and time again. Keep it rockin' maybe we all might make it some day in the future and be able ti collab some sick sht.
Anonymous

Bishop Auckland, UK

#26602 Oct 12, 2012
Who wants a battle? By the way I don't mind who steps up! As long as they can actually spit some good lyrics.
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26603 Oct 12, 2012
sincere .lee im like bruce lee theres no truce see so when you see lee and me the mc flee cause im like the great khali and mister t ill drop and rock you like creed in three cause im a walking talking stalking mp3 oh so you dont care who steps up and your not a threat but when i flex ya you wont be able to step let alone step up ........................... ps. check out page 1130 me and whiterabbit13 go at it again and have another awesome battle for supremacy
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26604 Oct 12, 2012
check out page 1130 its epic

“fam on my hand for a lifespan”

Since: Nov 10

Coatesville,PA

#26606 Oct 12, 2012
@Srd I was already in a bad mood so I jus ran with it but forsure man that'd be the shit.
@ Brett wise you ain't good, ain't a king an ain't even different. Get ya head out the. Clouds an live reality
Shini

Korea

#26607 Oct 12, 2012
Whiterabbit13 wrote:
Dam Shini haha that was tight we kilt that b*tch
Yeah that was light work.
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#26608 Oct 12, 2012
lol brett wise...dont ever compare yourself to 2pac.......thats a disgrace to his name. you dont even compare to lil wayne who rhymes b!tch with b!tch (OOOOOOOOHHHH DAAAYYYUUUMMM SUCH A SICK RHYME!!!!! no, lil wayne is terrible haha). seriously tho, u aint beating any vets on here
Triple Xxz

United States

#26609 Oct 12, 2012
Living life to the fullest, loving the dramatic Rep, last night got me some, so u know how gud I slept, f**k with me the wrong way, watch u get hit, I'm on this henny I dont wanna hear sh*t, f**k wrong with these ppl with all this collaboration, I'm the mad man for the interragation, and before I know it my name will be known around the nation, as the mad man slaughter, u snitch, acting all hard like u run this s***t, when I get thru with u u gone need a first aid kit, starting with ur spinalcord ripping from ur a$$, the first aid kit wont help u last, cause my lyrical bullets spit so fast, u can say I have photosynthesis, because at the end of the battle I fold ur sentences
SomeRandomDude

Coeur D Alene, ID

#26610 Oct 12, 2012
By the way, where the hell did MG go? I wanted to battle him, but it looks like my spit sent him away. Speaking of which Two-Face disappeared when I went against him too? Don't leave, spit back!
Triple Xxz

United States

#26611 Oct 12, 2012
I fill like a magnet when it comes to battles, cause I been drawn towards it like babies with rattles, I'm forever greater than most, even better I suppose, had ur mom asking when am I going to propose, I told that b****h never, had said some clever s**t, just to watch her s**k on my lever, haha my rap is so explicit, when im gone bet u ask where triple Xxz go, dam we miss it, I'm like magneto in this freestyle world, everything's metal but I still control it like a kid given a swirl, ask ur uncle Earl my dude I resent that, I don't BS I spit the facts

“fam on my hand for a lifespan”

Since: Nov 10

Coatesville,PA

#26612 Oct 12, 2012
SomeRandomDude wrote:
By the way, where the hell did MG go? I wanted to battle him, but it looks like my spit sent him away. Speaking of which Two-Face disappeared when I went against him too? Don't leave, spit back!
two-face is always on an off cnt look at it either direction
Shini

Korea

#26613 Oct 12, 2012
SomeRandomDude wrote:
Two-Face doesn't duck anyone. He usually fires back, but he is on and off like me. I won't be on as much because I am formally studying Korean. I consider it a blessing to be able to live in more than one country and I should take advantage. I will still drop stuff, but it probably will not be any 50-100bar material like in the past.
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26615 Oct 12, 2012
whiterabbit13 i live in reality im calling a truce where both good and sould respect eachother your tight and im tight now as for junior the original hes a piece of dry dog shit
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26616 Oct 12, 2012
i wont be on for a while because im working on getting a camera to post videos to jumpstart my amature rap career and again whiterabbit13 i apoligize i should not have been shit talking at least not against you i should have focused my efforts on junior the original really hes pathetic
Triple Xxz

Brooklyn, NY

#26617 Oct 12, 2012
Dam junior really got some haters huh well I officially got him off so don't wry bout that
brett wise

Pampa, TX

#26618 Oct 12, 2012
triple xxz im at my apex so step back when i flex my fleet of meat racks and attack you with thumbtacks where gonna come in contact im gonna rip out your contacts kicking your but yeah its in the contact im so lean ripped and compacted as orange would say your such an apple if you really wanna grapple then stop getting your rhymes off of backs of caps of snapple or your gonna get tackled ill pelt you below your belt with apples then say madame and crack your atoms apple then with skills at will kill junoir hes even better then you your no even stevens or a competitor too .......... p.s just playing triple xxy your tight but juniors a piece of crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final 11 hr Evolusean 6
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... Fri Just Saying 15
Police Arrest Rapper Bobby Shmurda, 14 Others o... Thu big chimpin 1
Ice buckets, breaking the Internet: A year in p... Thu fgufk 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Thu SomeRandomDude 70
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Wed Younohoo 4
A Harvard professor explains Daoism, with help ... Dec 17 ShibumiMC 1
More from around the web