"Pushing Buttons" Round 1 MrFlames v Tysane-Topix

Posted in the Hip-Hop Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Why you lieing saying you the god of war
All I see is naked animals I think u mean the god of whore
I'm watching these games all I see is cows and baby shit
meet asuras wrath , eat these flames and bow down, cuz now u got no safety kits
Asuras wrath coming hard so no need for your kitty shit(spit)
(Time to compare) his genre is action and adventure mine is action and beat m up
So ima play by and rules and beat m up use asuras flames and heat m up

And. Shini God Of War is action and adventure not beat m up

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 2, 2013
I don't even care if its good or not I have no knowledge in video games Tysane just spit shit and get this over with,
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#3 Apr 3, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
Why you lieing saying you the god of war
All I see is naked animals I think u mean the god of whore
I'm watching these games all I see is cows and baby shit
meet asuras wrath , eat these flames and bow down, cuz now u got no safety kits
Asuras wrath coming hard so no need for your kitty shit(spit)
(Time to compare) his genre is action and adventure mine is action and beat m up
So ima play by and rules and beat m up use asuras flames and heat m up
And. Shini God Of War is action and adventure not beat m up
I called it a beat em up plat-former. I'm still kind of correct. God of War can actually be called an RPG as well if you want to get technical. It is kind of an eclectic game. Calling it an adventure game works to because it has that exploration aspect, but there are a lot of platforms and pitfalls, too.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Well correctly is not a beat m up
Shini

Korea

#5 Apr 3, 2013
I know, you're probably thinking more Streets of Rage or Final Fight. (Actually that would be a good match-up lol).

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Like I said my brain is dead when it comes to video games so I don't know what that means
Tysane

Booneville, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Why are you battling me? Im not in this tournament

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Apr 3, 2013
-.-
Shini

Korea

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Tysane wrote:
Why are you battling me? Im not in this tournament
You said "sure, sign me up.", so I did. It's all good though. That's what the pick up rule is for.
Shini

Korea

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "sure, sign me up.", so I did. It's all good though. That's what the pick up rule is for.
Sorry disregard that. I never signed you up. That was Tushay.
Shini

Korea

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Seanny T will pick this one up.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#12 Apr 17, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
Why you lieing saying you the god of war
All I see is naked animals I think u mean the god of whore
I'm watching these games all I see is cows and baby shit
meet asuras wrath , eat these flames and bow down, cuz now u got no safety kits
Asuras wrath coming hard so no need for your kitty shit(spit)
(Time to compare) his genre is action and adventure mine is action and beat m up
So ima play by and rules and beat m up use asuras flames and heat m up
And. Shini God Of War is action and adventure not beat m up
Mr. Flames will advance to the semis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 11 hr Evolusean 36,657
Topix Audio Corner 11 hr Evolusean 1
Jennifer Hudson Beyonce Diss for 2014 Grammys: ... (Feb '14) 20 hr isexybody 3
Shini_ Bar Exam (Nov '13) Sep 19 Shini 19
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Sep 19 Shini 35
Illmortal Vs Shini (finals) Sep 19 Shini 54
Mariah Carey to Tour Australia for First Time S... Sep 19 jjjlllppp 2
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••