Chris Brown Hasn't Eaten Since Probat...

Chris Brown Hasn't Eaten Since Probation Revoked

There are 6 comments on the HollywoodLife story from Jul 16, 2013, titled Chris Brown Hasn't Eaten Since Probation Revoked. In it, HollywoodLife reports that:

Chris is devastated that a judge revoked his probation on July 15, and now HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned the singer isn't eating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HollywoodLife.

Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Jul 16, 2013
This feral sub human animal should be in jail where he would be free to do society a favor and starve himself to death. brown is a PUNK!!

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#2 Jul 16, 2013
who gives a fk, a got a bullet and a gun he can borrow to speed the process, women beaters whom all of a sudden feel suicidal makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
wants toknow

Bloomington, IN

#3 Jul 17, 2013
why is Karrueche Tran all over the news lately &
posing in expensive photo shoots? She is not beautiful. Is Chris brown into freaking-off on little kids or something? She has the body of of 10 year old boy! She does not look like a woman And
She is not a star!!!!! She does not really have a job. The Girl simply screwed Chris Brown to get her way to the top! Please stop showing us this substandard not talented little child shaped amerasian girl.
Watch Karrueche Tran get knocked fast up to keep
"Chris ATM Brown's monetary payments coming. Sheeesh!
Stupid Man & desperate girl.

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#4 Jul 17, 2013
wants toknow wrote:
why is Karrueche Tran all over the news lately &
posing in expensive photo shoots? She is not beautiful. Is Chris brown into freaking-off on little kids or something? She has the body of of 10 year old boy! She does not look like a woman And
She is not a star!!!!! She does not really have a job. The Girl simply screwed Chris Brown to get her way to the top! Please stop showing us this
substandard not talented little child shaped
amerasian girl.
Watch Karrueche Tran get knocked fast up to
keep
"Chris ATM Brown's monetary payments coming.
Sheeesh!
Stupid Man & desperate girl.
well aye..... I'm not gonna even sit up here and front like that lol, shorty fine as all hell.....and I'm not even saying that cause of her skintone, I'm actually a " chocolate " lover, but if she fine she fine, you can't hate on what God gave her, my only concern with the situation with her and Chris is, she don't end up being another punching bag for his woman beating ass, cause you can't cure that shit with just a slap on the wrist, that is a disease from within, he'll do it again, do you think Robin Givens was Mike Tyson's last punching bag ?, HELL NO!!!!!

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 3, 2013
*flushes this joke of a clown poser straight to the toilet of doom*

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Who cares if Miss Frown goes anorexia he's a waste of space in the music world like all the rest of them bozos we have today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Jones: Prince wanted Obama to outlaw birthd... 16 min Tony Price 77 4
News Drake tops iTunes' year-end music lists Thu Dr Wu 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Thu RapRook 38,640
News Tupelo's Rae Sremmurd holds No. 1 song in natio... Thu Better living 22
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
More from around the web