Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?

A Chicago prosecutor says he sees evidence of gang activity in photos of graffiti taken in Lexington. Full Story
First Prev
of 55
Next Last
Biscuitman

Ashland, OH

#1340 Sep 7, 2012
Aryan BROTHERHOOD is proud , strong , and alive. 88 , 14 words , war WE ARE WATCHING NORTHERN Kentucky. AND ALL OF THE COMMON WEALTH. JUST SO ALL OF YOU KNOW . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Biscuitman

Ashland, OH

#1341 Sep 7, 2012
WAR ARYAN BROTHERHOOD NORTHERN KENTUCKY. WATCH YOUR STEP
AB PROUD & STRONG
Biscuitman

Ashland, OH

#1342 Sep 7, 2012
The great state of the common wealth bleeds blue Kentucky AB BROTHERHOOD. Stay awake and out of prison. Too all the white boys. Look to the future. Keep your good jobs. Take care of your families. Stay educated when you are in northern KENTUCKY you will know who I am you can tell because I stand out with pride, proud , strong , it is great to be alive
WAR AB NK
Biscuitman

Irwin, PA

#1343 Sep 7, 2012
That is what we like silence. THE Aryan BROTHERHOOD NORTHERN KENTUCKY. STOP THE BULLSHIT AND GET ALONG
sureno fo life

Lexington, KY

#1344 Oct 27, 2012
there is sureno 13, almighty ambrose, blooods,and crips
shawna

San Antonio, TX

#1345 Oct 27, 2012
puppet wrote:
i aint goin 2 watch out fo yo boyfriend or his gang i wannaa c him step up to me and my hardcore gang- its all about MEXICAN MAFIA
how you dosing
aryon brotherhood

Perrysburg, OH

#1347 Nov 22, 2012
All you lame ass want to be nothing move on and get out of kentucky while you can run fast and hard it is hunting season.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#1348 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………Young Stinkers or Old Farts could
LILlith

South Richmond Hill, NY

#1349 Feb 25, 2013
THIS GUY IS INVADING THE WORLD...YOU GOT TO SEE THIS

pothead11

United States

#1352 May 29, 2013
Biscuitman wrote:
Aryan BROTHERHOOD is proud , strong , and alive. 88 , 14 words , war WE ARE WATCHING NORTHERN Kentucky. AND ALL OF THE COMMON WEALTH. JUST SO ALL OF YOU KNOW . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
what u ganna do and by the way don't say "all u white boys" because I'm white and I'm nt racist u bitch I'm white and a blood and my best friends are african american and my baby brother is mixeddnt bring our entire race down with u its people like u that give people like me a bad name

Since: May 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#1353 Jul 17, 2013
Where's the sur 13 set near E-town ky?

Since: May 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#1354 Jul 17, 2013
sureno fo life wrote:
there is sureno 13, almighty ambrose, blooods,and crips
Were is the sur 13 set?
army guy

United States

#1355 Jul 21, 2013
About time to call in the special forces to suck em of oxygen and leave them for dead in their "hood"
thephd

United States

#1356 Jun 6, 2014
To everyone. There are real gangs in paducah ky. There are alot of true MCs around here. Also to the guy at the very top of this page. You need to go grow up and get a life. Id love to see you mouth off to a SOS or HA in person.

“Me Me Me!”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#1358 Jun 13, 2014
If you want to be in a "gang" be in the gang they call Family.
stonedcodinaaa69

Fresno, CA

#1359 Jun 16, 2014
k ik me @ stonedcodinaaa69
katie mirrors

United States

#1360 Jul 18, 2014
I met a man in online chat. We were texting fir a week and then he said he knows my name and where i live. He said he is from the gd gang and hes ciming here. To jack my stuff and who knows what else. Im scared and dont know what to do. Help please. His area code is 270

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final 9 hr Evolusean 8
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 14 hr Shini 37,358
Judge blasts fired Phoenix VA director for acce... Fri Viet Nam Veteran 1
Justin Timberlake proves he can do it all (Nov '13) Fri Pat Angelo 4
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... Dec 25 simou94 16
Verse Classic Dec 24 Poly 1
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 23 TEK_OG 6
More from around the web