Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?

Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?

There are 1103 comments on the WKYT-TV Lexington story from Mar 25, 2005, titled Could Gangs Be Invading Kentucky?. In it, WKYT-TV Lexington reports that:

A Chicago prosecutor says he sees evidence of gang activity in photos of graffiti taken in Lexington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT-TV Lexington.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1263 Sep 23, 2010
Internet gangsters....LMFAO !!

Careful your mom an dad dont catch you,just delete the cookies and history just to be safe.
bubba

Louisville, KY

#1264 Sep 23, 2010
i love someone who stands for freedoom.
81forLIFE

United States

#1265 Sep 29, 2010
chuck hupp wrote:
yo i need to get in contact with any member of the 81 in fulton so if someone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it c.hupp1%er [email protected]
its in crutchfield ky actually if you wanna find um you cant miss it its a small town and all thats there is the clubhouse and rebel flags.. be careful
81forLIFE

Mount Carmel, IL

#1266 Sep 29, 2010
paducah cop wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I doubt you know where I live, but if your balls are so big, go ahead and tell me where you live, street and numbers, and I'll come for a visit.
Second,
The only real gangs in Paducah.....are none. There are a few bangers that come and visit from chi-town, and atl. But they don't stay long. Most are either on the run from the law in their home areas, or their gang because they did something to disrespect them.
There are Sons of Silence, Iron Horseman (National President lives here when he's not incarcerated, and Hell's Angels. But I think the main topic is street gangs. Primarily we have young impressionable wannabees that listien to rap, watch movies and then go out and spray paint on walls.
Third, P-Town is to small to suppot a real street gang, you need to check louisville for real street gangs, not paducah.
Actually out side paducah is where the only Kentucky chapter of SOS is located Bauccum is the Ky Chapter Pres. Then About an hour south in Crutchfield KY you have the only Kentucky HA-81 Chapter whose president recently just got locked up
king shorty

Managua, Nicaragua

#1267 Sep 29, 2010
adr....
drake y beinti siete

Pacific, MO

#1268 Oct 8, 2010
King love 4 life from Chicago to lex town
Lex-town G

Richmond, KY

#1270 Oct 31, 2010
MOB wrote:
Latin Kings? man - how bout 18th street - NSXV3--- now me myself I like to be 'Cherried up' but as far as Latino brothers I'd side with a 18th homeie. Kentucky is just like everywhere else - money to be made , biatches to be played. Thats the game: get with it. MOB and as we say Whoop Whoop
But in Lex most of da murders are in da black neighborhoods and THE largest gangs are hybrid like Gfam D block squad Fam C etc. then u gotcha Crips and nationwide gangs dat dnt do nuttin but get dey money and get ran out or smoked if dey want any problems feel me. In da hispanic hoods LK's is a little deep but they are mostly da recipients of violence by da 22's and other chi town gangs. Also surenos throw on em lol Kings are lame in KY
JAF

Smyrna, TN

#1271 Nov 3, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Internet gangsters....LMFAO !!
Careful your mom an dad dont catch you,just delete the cookies and history just to be safe.
You called it, LMAO, that rocks
Judy

Medina, OH

#1272 Nov 3, 2010
Gangs meet Rednecks. Interesting.
red ruby_1 red ryder

Rock Hill, SC

#1273 Nov 16, 2010
Man wth the fu3K it5 BLOOD gand ya feel mhe 9TRE EA5T5IDE ALL FU3KING DUNITED BLOOD NATION PRAYER AND PLEDGE
PRAYER
Will I ride? Yes I ride. Only because I bang with pride. When I die bury me 3ft up with red on me. Rest in sleep, best believe I rest in the East. If I die in the street, don’t forget to bang for me. If I live a G, won’t forget the enemy. They lay out to rest hit 031 upon my chest.
PLEDGE
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Blood Nation. I pledge my heart and soul to the flag-N-to all my brothers and sisters in the UBN “UBL” or any other nation a part of the Bloods. I pledge to represent the flag to the death of me. No one or nothing will be allowed to come before my almighty Blood Nation. I give my life as well as take one for my UBN “UBL”. With this oath, I pledge my life to the UBN “UBL” and all its sets. R.I.P. O.G. TYE.
WHAT THAT RED BE LIKE?
I’m 5 poppin 6 droppin crip killin to my crucifixition. Every time I look at the sky and look at the ground 3 tears fall from my right eye. Dam I miss my O.G. Tye.
5 poppin 6 droppin 5 alive 6 must die (refers to Bloods killing Crips)
AY 5INCKE DAY ONE!!!
Loose Nut

Smyrna, TN

#1274 Nov 16, 2010
red ruby_1 red ryder wrote:
Man wth the fu3K it5 BLOOD gand ya feel mhe 9TRE EA5T5IDE ALL FU3KING DUNITED BLOOD NATION PRAYER AND PLEDGE
PRAYER
Will I ride? Yes I ride. Only because I bang with pride. When I die bury me 3ft up with red on me. Rest in sleep, best believe I rest in the East. If I die in the street, don’t forget to bang for me. If I live a G, won’t forget the enemy. They lay out to rest hit 031 upon my chest.
PLEDGE
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Blood Nation. I pledge my heart and soul to the flag-N-to all my brothers and sisters in the UBN “UBL” or any other nation a part of the Bloods. I pledge to represent the flag to the death of me. No one or nothing will be allowed to come before my almighty Blood Nation. I give my life as well as take one for my UBN “UBL”. With this oath, I pledge my life to the UBN “UBL” and all its sets. R.I.P. O.G. TYE.
WHAT THAT RED BE LIKE?
I’m 5 poppin 6 droppin crip killin to my crucifixition. Every time I look at the sky and look at the ground 3 tears fall from my right eye. Dam I miss my O.G. Tye.
5 poppin 6 droppin 5 alive 6 must die (refers to Bloods killing Crips)
AY 5INCKE DAY ONE!!!
FTW, you are so dumb you even type in ebonics, lose the gang and go back to school.
Loose Nut

Smyrna, TN

#1278 Nov 16, 2010
Gang are for punks that can't stand up for them selves, suck it up and me a man, get an education and be a real role modle.

Since: Nov 10

Saint James, NY

#1280 Nov 17, 2010
Oh for Christ sake. Gangs? They're just a bunch lazy ass, latently homosexual asshat drug dealin' retarded bullies, whom for some reason or another had no father figure to whoop their asses into line, so they gather together in groups and harass good hard working people because they need to get "respect". They spend most the time fighting over s**thole ghetto blocks, driving around in their retarded, old ass, beat to s**t luxury cars, cranking up stupid rap tunes saying how "bad" they are. Plus they're followed around by retarded chicks, who seem to love acting like whores, and really actually are being whores, basically bringing down and setting back the culture of normal black, latino, asian, and white people in general. Across the all color and culture lines, the themes are same with gangs, and it's just absolutely retarded.
GLN712

Commerce Township, MI

#1281 Nov 25, 2010
From Chicago to Paducah Ky Almighty GayLords!!!
TonyD Messer

Floyds Knobs, IN

#1282 Dec 1, 2010
Acey wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling! How could I forget such childness?!
Of COURSE I remember you! How's it been?
Its dumb, not dumd.
Dumd does sound funny though.
Oooooh, call me a slut. C'mon, call me a slut.
lol, very nice.
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#1283 Dec 1, 2010
what are they talking about. Gangs was ALREADY at Kentucky.
Kentucky killer cripple

Paducah, KY

#1284 Dec 17, 2010
There r no gangs in ky. Prove it show me somethin.

2325 South 25th Street
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
Apt. 2

Show me something u bunch of Wussies!!!
Professor

Baldwin City, KS

#1285 Dec 21, 2010
I am 19 years old and I ive in Radcliff/Louisville. I am 22 and I dropped out at 16 and ever sense I have been involved in with many bikers, "self proclaimed" gansters, and real gansters.
Bikers are the main thing in Kentucky and run the shit.
"self proclaimed" gangsters are everywhere all over but they are harmless and I know from experience because I have called them out and they wont do shit.
Real gangsters are few and I have encountered 3-5 in my time. Most either come from are have connections in Detroit, Chicago, or Cincanatti.
kingsant

Kingston, PA

#1286 Dec 21, 2010
man where talkin about gangster not farmers,and no gangster wants to say kuntucky is there turf.
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#1287 Dec 24, 2010
Kentucky killer cripple wrote:
There r no gangs in ky. Prove it show me somethin.
2325 South 25th Street
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
Apt. 2
Show me something u bunch of Wussies!!!
Go to Lexington and Louisville.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 hr Tabeht 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 7 hr jjrules 38,614
Bruse Wane & Big Pun's son "Chris Rivers" Perfo... Thu Theillest 1
News 'American Digger': Chicago Cops Bust Ric Savage (May '12) Sep 28 skrotbil 9
Nas? Tupac? Biggie? Eazy E? Who's No1 (Nov '07) Sep 26 Dddjawe44 412
Check out my new song Sep 23 Musablock 1
FREE Music Producer Training Webinar + 500mb of... Sep 23 AtomicBeats 1
More from around the web