Homeless of Lakewood's Tent City won'...

Homeless of Lakewood's Tent City won't leave for storm

There are 2 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Homeless of Lakewood's Tent City won't leave for storm. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

Marilyn Berenzweig, a resident of Tent City in Lakewood plans for her stay to weather Hurricane Irene while looking out for the animals that depend on her there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

NoBama

Tulsa, OK

#1 Sep 16, 2011
Where is the pathetic president and his 3 year late jobs plan? Marthas Vineyard?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/09/15/tent.city.ne...

Lakewood, New Jersey (CNN)-- Cars and trucks cruise along Cedar Bridge Avenue, drivers listening to radio anchors reporting the headline that a record 46 million Americans are living in poverty, while 50 feet from the bustling boulevard, hidden by the woods that border the road, lies a shocking example of that shameful statistic

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/19/us/politics...
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Oct 16, 2011
you all have made the news. I seen footage of your tent city on my local TV website. Whats this nation coming too? Those folks need to become snow birds and travel south for the winter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavy-Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson Reprimands Drug-S... (Jun '08) Aug '17 bonjovi21 27
News Iron Maiden singer has tongue cancer, band says (Feb '15) Mar '17 yidfellas v USA 3
News Which metal band should the Rock & Roll Hall of... (Feb '17) Feb '17 chris50 1
Poll What is the best Manowar song? (Dec '07) Feb '17 desolator 41
News Metallica's Kirk Hammett: 'Maybe It's Time to T... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Obamunist 1
News Lemmy Celebrates 70th With Rock Star Pals In Lo... (Sep '16) Sep '16 T bobe 1
News Throw the book at him! Fugitive murderer found ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web