What's your favourite?

What's your favourite?

There are 2 comments on the CJAY 92 story from Mar 19, 2011, titled What's your favourite?. In it, CJAY 92 reports that:

Rhiannon rhiannon@cjay92.astral.com http://www.cjay92.com Now whenever you talk about music, you have your opinion, I have mine and your buddy has his tastes too, and really there's no accounting for taste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CJAY 92.

slingerland

Tromsų, Norway

#1 Mar 20, 2011
I agree,and therefor I mean that we should respeckt each other for what kind of music we like.
I think it is a good thing that people love and are into music,but I can't understund why they listen to experimental jazz!!!! that sounds like crap and shit together for me,but so what. I still respect them for listening to music.
thank you for reading this. I'm a norwegian and I'm not that good at writing english
NICKTHEWASP

Athens, Greece

#2 Apr 2, 2011
http://www.reverbnation.com/parafernelia

Parafernelia from Thessaloniki Greece
just check our songs friends!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavy-Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Witchery Mar '18 fogsweptglade 1
News Metallica's Kirk Hammett: 'Maybe It's Time to T... (Nov '16) Mar '18 Joey DeDominicis 2
News Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson Reprimands Drug-S... (Jun '08) Aug '17 bonjovi21 27
News Iron Maiden singer has tongue cancer, band says (Feb '15) Mar '17 yidfellas v USA 3
News Which metal band should the Rock & Roll Hall of... (Feb '17) Feb '17 chris50 1
Poll What is the best Manowar song? (Dec '07) Feb '17 desolator 41
News Lemmy Celebrates 70th With Rock Star Pals In Lo... (Sep '16) Sep '16 T bobe 1