Some new blood on the Metal Scene!

Some new blood on the Metal Scene!

Posted in the Heavy-Metal Forum

nguad

Aurora, CO

#1 Jul 5, 2010
I live in Northern Colorado and there are a lot of new bands making some great tunes that I wanted to share with you! The Metal Band CROW, from Ft. Collins, just released a 4 song EP entitled "Kingdom of the Fly". These guys have a great mix of melodic and brutal and have an awesome live show!

Check em out here! www.themetalbandcrow.com

Allegaeon, also from from Ft. Collins, just signed a deal with Metal Blade Records and is set to release their debut albut "Fragments of Form and Function" on 7/20/10. They are definitely a technical Death Metal Band! Great Stuff!

Check em out here! www.allegaeon.com

I'm excited for all these new bands! there is talent on the rise!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavy-Metal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Witchery Mar '18 fogsweptglade 1
News Metallica's Kirk Hammett: 'Maybe It's Time to T... (Nov '16) Mar '18 Joey DeDominicis 2
News Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson Reprimands Drug-S... (Jun '08) Aug '17 bonjovi21 27
News Iron Maiden singer has tongue cancer, band says (Feb '15) Mar '17 yidfellas v USA 3
News Which metal band should the Rock & Roll Hall of... (Feb '17) Feb '17 chris50 1
Poll What is the best Manowar song? (Dec '07) Feb '17 desolator 41
News Lemmy Celebrates 70th With Rock Star Pals In Lo... (Sep '16) Sep '16 T bobe 1