new grunge/rock band......next nirvana?

Posted in the Grunge Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Flag_fan

Australia

#1 May 29, 2006
i recently went to a unknown band well to me anyway called "Amundsens Flag" and to put it simply they were amazing, their style of music and stage acts were just right on the money, check them out at there website www.amundsensflag.com and let me know what you think for yourself.
honest Guy

Canada

#2 May 30, 2006
If I owned a record label, I woudl trade this band for a bag of chips and pray they never play another song again. To think that musica creation could cause A reverse in evolution.

Rubbish. Complete and utter rubbish. My eggplant salad was left out last night, and to my suprise i inadvertently knocked it over onto my guitar. It sounded much better than this garbage band.

Cheese doodles
Jessica

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2006
I totally agree with you, this band sucks and I really hope they all die and not go through with their music, NEW NIRVANA- HECK NO.
Jessica

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2006
I sincerely believe that my 3year old brother can play guitar better than that joker and bass.
Amundsens Flag Rock

Australia

#5 Oct 20, 2006
i Agree with Flag_fan Amundsens Flag are a great band i have been to a couple of their show and they are an awesome live band
Seattle_Mp3

Algeria

#6 Oct 20, 2006
soundgarden = grunge .aic = grunge .nirvana = grunge .the rest = shit
Tanya

Canada

#7 Oct 22, 2006
HELL NO!!!!!!!
OMGosh

Oakley, CA

#8 Oct 22, 2006
Flag_fan wrote:
i recently went to a unknown band well to me anyway called "Amundsens Flag" and to put it simply they were amazing, their style of music and stage acts were just right on the money, check them out at there website www.amundsensflag.com and let me know what you think for yourself.
Nirvana sucked.
Seattle_Mp3

Algeria

#9 Oct 23, 2006
Band from seattle but not grunge :jack endino ,dwarves,green river,mad season ,maffunkshun,mother love bone ,mudhoney,pearl jam,screamin tress, skin yard ,tad , temple on the dog!!!!! grunge = soundgarden ,aic and nirvana ffs
Curious T

Oakley, CA

#10 Oct 23, 2006
Sound Gargen was a great band. Pearl Jam was decent even though Eddy was from California and not Seattle.
Seattle_Mp3

Algeria

#11 Oct 24, 2006
i use google when i need information .
Seattle_Mp3

Algeria

#12 Oct 24, 2006
Soundgarden was best grunge band .
Seattle_Mp3

Algeria

#13 Oct 24, 2006
anyway ...no new grunge band , grunge music is dead when staley is dead .
Curious T

Oakley, CA

#14 Oct 25, 2006
i hate labels. grunge is the worst of them all. why not just call it "post, post punk"? or wannabe punk. But I guess that's a label too
GRUNGE IS DEAD

London, UK

#15 Oct 29, 2006
grunge is dead, there are so many f*cking losers on line here that think 'grunge is alive' but its all aload of sh*t, because the king of grunge him self kurt cobain said grunge was dead when it was around, why are we all deluded byt his death and think we shud carry it on? kurt said in an interview he hated grunge and he foun dit boring. i thinnk all these f*ckin little 90's kids wannbes need to f*cking get over it. and people who say kurt cobain is god, to be honest, he would probably laug at you if he was still here. You are all fools.
SHOOT ME

Coaticook, Canada

#16 Nov 12, 2006
GRUNGE LIVES....WHO CARES WHAT KURT COBAIN SAID? I THINK GRUNGE IS GREAT AND I'M NOT GONNA STOP LISTENING TO IT.

PEACE
Seattle_Mp3

Algeria

#17 Nov 14, 2006
i agree with u shoot me !!! im a syd barrett fan , pink floyd is my fav band .grunge music is gr8t i really enjoy it but only soundgarden ( my fav grunge band ) aic n nirvana !the other band are punk not grunge .one thing :its very very hard to play grunge music !!!!
alex

Brisbane, Australia

#18 Nov 15, 2006
yeah go shoot me, what a dickhead that guy was, i mean just cos one guy said grunge was weird - a heroin addict for that matter, doesnt mean it is, and doesnt mean its over, when staley died the last really good grunge band died so i agree with seattle mp3, its not dead but its best artists are doing other things or dead.
Seattle_Mp3

Algeria

#19 Nov 15, 2006
true alex
Jessica

Encino, CA

#20 Dec 9, 2006
lol. grunge is dead. for sure, and why does everyone keep debating it? Cobain bit it, so did grunge, end of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grunge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving me insane, please help! Jun '15 Tunedin 1
News Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Who should be induc... (May '13) Jun '15 Aquarias Golden 12
5 Awesome new grunge bands! (Nov '11) May '15 Sean chopel 36
News City honors Kurt Cobain with bizarre crying statue (Feb '14) Apr '15 Wolftracks 157
News Dave Grohl covers song by his pre-Nirvana band ... Mar '15 lifeborider 1
News Was Kurt Cobain Gay? (Oct '13) Mar '15 Kurtlover 66
News Kurt Cobain's childhood home is for sale - again Mar '15 hokaido 1
More from around the web