Look at these Emo tards
nooneyouwouldkno w

Welwyn Garden City, UK

#22 Jun 6, 2007
It is, but if a forum about how emo's rule is accepted then a forum about how they suck should also be. I mean it's all down to how one person thinks, right?

“Edie Sedgwick”

Since: Apr 07

Burnaby

#23 Jun 6, 2007
Well that's not what i was saying. I agree with you, but every topic should be always accepted, because it is his/her's perspective. & every opinion should/is always be accepted.

What i meant was, why stoop to people whom you've degraded & act just as foolishly? It doesn't make sense to me.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

#24 Jun 7, 2007
lol blahblahblah, youre wasting your precious time defending a topic that doesnt deserve to have time wasted on (at least thats what you imply, whaat) hypocrite lol.

anyways, thanks lady lala and noonwyouwouldknow for defending me :D

\m/
nooneyouwouldkno w

Bargoed, UK

#25 Jun 7, 2007
Um your welcome.
nooneyouwouldkno w

Bargoed, UK

#26 Jun 7, 2007
whaat wrote:
Well that's not what i was saying. I agree with you, but every topic should be always accepted, because it is his/her's perspective. & every opinion should/is always be accepted.
What i meant was, why stoop to people whom you've degraded & act just as foolishly? It doesn't make sense to me.
I do agree with the last bit, but then I don't think of it as stooping to their leval, just dojng something similar.

“Edie Sedgwick”

Burnaby

#27 Jun 7, 2007
Gothic Metalhead Queen wrote:
lol blahblahblah, youre wasting your precious time defending a topic that doesnt deserve to have time wasted on (at least thats what you imply, whaat) hypocrite lol.
anyways, thanks lady lala and noonwyouwouldknow for defending me :D
\m/
You think i'm defending this topic? Have you read what i've actually said? Im not a fan of this emo trend. If you're going to retaliate, at least have reasons. Cause all i've seen is nothing from you.

AND wasting my precious time... I suppose if i were the one who created this topic. The only reason why i'm 'wasting my precious time' here is because, i've said something & i'm always going to back it up. I do believe in what i have to say.
lady lala

UK

#28 Jun 8, 2007
whaat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a fan of this 'emo' fad that's going on. But whoever created this topic MUST care to even bother with them. This is low, really low. Say why you don't like them, rather than calling them names. You've stooped to their level. You've proven to me you're just like them.
they r such a bunch of tards so y the fcuk r u defending them???

“Edie Sedgwick”

Burnaby

#29 Jun 8, 2007
I'm not defending them. I dont think you got the gest of what i was saying.
Nooneyouwouldkno w

Cardiff, UK

#30 Jun 8, 2007
I think he just find it pathetic that people would waste their time making a forum about emo's.

“Edie Sedgwick”

Burnaby

#31 Jun 8, 2007
nooneyouwouldknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with the last bit, but then I don't think of it as stooping to their leval, just dojng something similar.
Doing something similar to a community that you hate? Why do something 'similar' when you feel more superior. It's like downgrading...
Nooneyouwouldkno w

Cardiff, UK

#32 Jun 8, 2007
I don't feel more superior though, just different to them.
twinkly

Budapest, Hungary

#33 Jun 9, 2007
I think Gothic Metalhead Queen is right about the fact that Emos are just posing. It is not a healthy way of thinking.

What I really hate about Emos is their ridiculous attitude. Why the hell should one cut their veins if they feel blue??? And why spreading this??
If I'm down I don't wanna pull myself even lower...
And the real depressing thing about it that Emos are about 14 yrs old. What the hell do a 14-yr-old little girl know about suffering???

Ok, well then commit suicide in the bloom of our lives!! Pffffffff.... That's pitiful!!!

I won't dare to give birth to a child because this world's going crazy. Why having children if they die earlier than me?? Because some idiots started to spread this idea. OMG!!! Being sulicidal is heroic and trendy? OK, then FUCK YOU ALL!!! It's ridiculous!!!

“Edie Sedgwick”

Burnaby

#34 Jun 9, 2007
...and let's laugh together at them!
To me, that looks like she looks at herself as more superior. Or in the sense that she knows better. It's true, Emo's are ignorant about this subculture.

Why even bother?
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

#35 Jun 9, 2007
whaat wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, that looks like she looks at herself as more superior. Or in the sense that she knows better. It's true, Emo's are ignorant about this subculture.
Why even bother?
just wanted to make sure i wasnt alone on hatin emos because in my town they are the 'it' people, right after the preps. its so emo-infested...help!
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

#36 Jun 9, 2007
twinkly wrote:
I think Gothic Metalhead Queen is right about the fact that Emos are just posing. It is not a healthy way of thinking.
What I really hate about Emos is their ridiculous attitude. Why the hell should one cut their veins if they feel blue??? And why spreading this??
If I'm down I don't wanna pull myself even lower...
And the real depressing thing about it that Emos are about 14 yrs old. What the hell do a 14-yr-old little girl know about suffering???
Ok, well then commit suicide in the bloom of our lives!! Pffffffff.... That's pitiful!!!
I won't dare to give birth to a child because this world's going crazy. Why having children if they die earlier than me?? Because some idiots started to spread this idea. OMG!!! Being sulicidal is heroic and trendy? OK, then FUCK YOU ALL!!! It's ridiculous!!!
wow...everything you say, i totally understand. its pathetic really to see how cutting has become a part of mainstream! lol and also how everyones all of a sudden turning bisexual,'cause itz lyk z0mfg sooo kewl! so stupid, they are such attention hogs.

but what amazed me about what you said was about not having kids!!! i agree!!! i dont want to have kids when all theyre going to go through is an unhappy life...and theyll blame me. i love my nonexistant children enough not to bring them into this world. thank you for making me realize im not alone. oh but i hate babies anyways too lol i am a nurturing person, just not for kids! lol
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

#37 Jun 9, 2007
whaat wrote:
<quoted text>
You think i'm defending this topic? Have you read what i've actually said? Im not a fan of this emo trend. If you're going to retaliate, at least have reasons. Cause all i've seen is nothing from you.
AND wasting my precious time... I suppose if i were the one who created this topic. The only reason why i'm 'wasting my precious time' here is because, i've said something & i'm always going to back it up. I do believe in what i have to say.
barf.
just okay i explained why i posted this topic, somewhere above this comment
Nooneyouwouldkno w

Bristol, UK

#38 Jun 10, 2007
<quoted text>
just wanted to make sure i wasnt alone on hatin emos because in my town they are the 'it' people, right after the preps. its so emo-infested...help!
Oh gosh, I feel sorry for you lol. Emo's the "in" thing at my school as well now, right after the chavs.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

#39 Jun 10, 2007
Nooneyouwouldknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gosh, I feel sorry for you lol. Emo's the "in" thing at my school as well now, right after the chavs.
everyones converting to emo, thats whats scaring me. the preps at my school listen to chav music, theyre pretty much in the same crowd. icky
Nooneyouwouldkno w

Leven, UK

#40 Jun 10, 2007
My year group's divided into groups. The chavs, the wannabes, the emo's and then me.

“Edie Sedgwick”

Burnaby

#41 Jun 10, 2007
<quoted text>
It sucks. Becuase you know how ignorant they are and how much knowledge they lack about music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gothic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Being Gothic (Mar '15) Mar 11 Terrance 169
News Celebrity birthdays for April 21 (Apr '11) Jan '17 tony briar mitchell 2
Relief-Series for 1960's Gothic soap-opera with... Dec '16 Daryl 2
You want Gothic? I'll show ya Gothic ;) (May '16) Dec '16 Daryl 2
Anyone here listens to real Goth bands like Ale... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Sakkiko 2
you effin pansies (Dec '15) Nov '16 Sakkiko 3
Shopping online or in store what do you look for? Oct '16 Kozzy Strange Thi... 1
More from around the web