Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2007

...and let's laugh together at them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

*Analvomits*

And now look at these sexy gods and goddesses (they'll make you feel much better, I promise):

Yum, yum, gimme some.

:D

I plan to go to Wave Gotik Treffen next year or the year after that...I wish I could go every year! Maybe when I'm older.

<3
spongebob_lovego d_666

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

wtf's up with u? im emo- goth, so does that make me retarded? I need rights too, so back the fck off, BITCH!
Paris

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2007

I'm sorry Sweety, but I **DESPISE** EMOS WITH A PASSION!
nooneyouwouldkno w

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2007

Emo-goth? Define that for me.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2007

Gothic Metalhead Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but Emo-Goths DON'T exist. You're either ONE or the other.
Well, you're a poseur and TRUE Goths look down on you.
Emo is for poseurs. Go listen to your My Chemical Romance, f*g.
Ha, the F bomb slipped through the system. I'm special.

\m/
nooneyouwouldkno w

Harrow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

Wow, I would love it if we had people like that in my area. It's just full of chavs, we don't even have any of those baggy clothes korn fans. sigh.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

nooneyouwouldknow wrote:
Wow, I would love it if we had people like that in my area. It's just full of chavs, we don't even have any of those baggy clothes korn fans. sigh.
The first video was similar to this one (I didn't know you had to sign in and whatnot to view it).

Typical preteen girl who thinks Emo boys are lyk omgz teh sexxx.

Well, where I live, it's Emo-infested. The Emo trend has plagued pretty much everyone at my school, from mallcore Goths (the baggy clothers Korn fans) to preps to even meatheads. It's horrible.

Also, those baggy clothes Korn fans, even though they are mallcore and think Hot Topic sells the best clothes in the world, I give them credit for trying. The closest Goth that goes to my school minus me is this one girl, and even she has a little Emo to her, but she dresses in Tripp pants (which I actually don't mind, I think it's hot).

-le sigh-

You are actually one of the few people who seems to know their sh*t around here.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

One of the funniest thing about Emos is how they think they're HXC and that they actually listen to METALLLLLL. When they don't. As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, From First To Last, Underoath, Norma Jean ARE NOT METAL. How can one even confuse them for a highly respectable genre? Ugh, maybe I'm just a genius compared to everyone else in my town.

I also hate how the Emo trend is confusing the mallcore Goths. The mallcore Goths think they're Emo, calling themselves that. You don't look Emo, you dress like a mallcore Goth. Just a few more steps and you could become Goth. But nooo, look at my striped socks, I am SO Emo. Dumbfxcks.

I hate how Emos are always like "omg, if u h8 emo, den fck off, just cuz i feel pain, u shouldnt h8 me."

What the hell. First off, why would you call yourself an Emo? You might as well say you're a poseur. Which you are, since Emo = poseur. Trend followers.

Oh, and another thing, I hate it when people are like "omg dunt call me emo or goth im not either i am me." Get outta town. Those people are the funniest.

I hate how Emos wear plaid skirts one day and then the next wear a polka dot shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch.

You can tell just by looking at a person if they're metal, goth, or a poseur. I can. I can distinguish wannabe-metalheads from the real metalheads, wannabe-Goths from the real Goths. This world is fxcked up. Too many fakes.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

"Oh, and another thing, I hate it when people are like "omg dunt call me emo or goth im not either i am me." Get outta town. Those people are the funniest."

What I meant by that is why flatter yourself? How can a person confuse another person for a goth and another person confuse the same person for an emo? It's obvious you're a poseur. And that you wish you were one or the other when in fact you're not. At least not Goth. Why would anyone think you're Goth? Emos don't look like Goths. They are as different as night and day.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

And also, I know this one girl, she's Emo/Scene and we were discussing music. She's into Indie music like Cartel, Bloc Pary, Panic! At The Disco, the Strokes, and other crap like that and I told her how I didn't like any of them and how I thought they were just trendy bands. And then she told me "well, that's the trend, you know, I just go along with whatever is good nowadays."

So basically, she admitted she was a trend follower. I already knew she was a fxcking poseur, I could tell just by looking at her. And I can't believe she had the balls to tell me that she just "listens to whatever is trendy."

Emos = poseurs.

Ahhhhhhhh.
Gothic Metalhead Queen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

Also, what the hell is up with hxc dancing? It’s the ultimate queerest thing I’ve ever seen. Non-poseurs mosh and headbang and give the horns.

Also, I hate the way Emo Scenesters are taking advantage of such a lame trend yet they won’t admit it. All those new Emo HxC bands that are forming are only doing it for the fame, money, and ass. If they are truly dedicated and muzik iz mi lyf as they claim it is, where was their band 4 years ago? Is it a coincidence that they formed a band with a genre and sounds similar to the popular bands out today?
nooneyouwouldkno w

Blackwood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

Emo's=poseur trend followers with no originality. You know, if I step outside with new rocks, those emo idiots will just look at me and go "OMG she is like such a goffic. I am the sexxxx". They think they actually listen to metal when all the listen to is stuff like atreyu, As I lay dying ect. They think they know music, but most of the ones I know, don't even know who Iron maidon are, I mean wtf!? I asked one about the music they listened to and they said "ooh, umm taking back sunday, panic! at the disco and erm I'm getting into some metal now, like Atrey and stuff". I can't tell the diference between poseurs and reals though so I end up talking to "emo/punk/goth/metal " poseurs all the time. You sound like one of the few people on here who knows their music, go you!
xxacutunderxx

Stockton-on-tees, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

wow, Gothic Metalhead Queen you must really hate emos. I have one thing for you: GO GET A LIFE. NO-ONE CARES ABOUT YOU RANTING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE PEOPLE THAT ARENT LIKE YOURSELF.

“Edie Sedgwick”

Since: Apr 07

Burnaby

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2007

Lamest thing you could do is stoop down & make an Emo hate topic...
nooneyouwouldkno w

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2007

I think theirs one somewhere around here, don't remember though...must be the pepsi...
lady lala

Derry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

xxacutunderxx wrote:
wow, Gothic Metalhead Queen you must really hate emos. I have one thing for you: GO GET A LIFE. NO-ONE CARES ABOUT YOU RANTING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE PEOPLE THAT ARENT LIKE YOURSELF.
guess what...

ur ranting now so shut the fcuk up and leave gothic metalhead queen alnoe!
nooneyouwouldkno w

Blackwood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Yup, she's allowed to give her opinions which by the way I agree with.

“Edie Sedgwick”

Burnaby

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

xxacutunderxx wrote:
I'm not a fan of this 'emo' fad that's going on. But whoever created this topic MUST care to even bother with them. This is low, really low. Say why you don't like them, rather than calling them names. You've stooped to their level. You've proven to me you're just like them.
nooneyouwouldkno w

Accrington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

Well, if people can have forums about how emo's rule then she should be able to make a forum about how she thinks they suck.

“Edie Sedgwick”

Burnaby

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

I'm not saying she shouldn't voice her opinion. But making a hate thread at any situation aimed at anyone or anything is stupid. Use your time more wisely.

I find those topics annoying about how Emo's rule. So why make a thread about how Emo's suck. Thats annoying as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gothic Discussions

Search the Gothic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
7th St. Entry Jul 21 cowboy chris 2
omg!! i luv yooh gothic and emo people!! your ... (May '07) Jun '14 Nychta 1,850
The Alternative Clothing Temple Is Here! Jun '14 Nychta 2
What Type of Goth Are You? (Aug '07) Jun '14 Dreadfully Yours 396
Is anyone else pissed about godhatesgoths.com? (Apr '08) Jun '14 Phoenix of Fire 202
EBM aggrotech industrial radio Jun '14 jarmel 1
On this Day: ‘The War of the Worlds’ Broadcast ... (Oct '08) Jun '14 Hillary 16
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••